Side Story 4 : I Like Him?
2.9k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Little Fu Gui who had been confessed for the first time became a damsel in distress. He was so confused. Why would Qin Junqian like him? He couldn't believe it. He was so normal, so cowardly. There wasn't anything that was attractive about him.

His confusion and self-doubt became worse  when he went out with his brother that day and saw the Fourth Prince and Chen Xiaojian talking while sweetly smiling at each other.

See... That was how a couple should be like. They compliment each other so much. Why would the Fourth Prince like someone like him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been quite a few days after Qin Junqian confessed to Fu Gui. He hadn't seen his Ah-Gui since then. So Junqian was aimlessly moving around the streets when he saw the only son of the Chen family, Chen Xiaojian.

Chen Xiaojian's aura was somewhat familiar to the Empress's, brave, responsible and very serious. Now that Junqian thought about that, from the very beginning, the two of them weren't suitable for each other as he was someone who wasn't serious enough and preferred to have fun in life instead. He thought about how crazily he chased Xiaojian all those years and felt a bit awkward.

Junqian approached Xiaojian and smiled at his embarrassedly.

"Hey, Xiaojian."

Xiaojian looked at him, his expression seemed like he was on guard.

"Don't worry, I won't trouble you anymore." Junqian said as he smiled helplessly.

Xiaojian probably saw that he was sincere which his why he let down his guard.

"Is the rumor about you...and the youngest son of the Imperial Secretary Fu...true? Never mind me if it isn't."

"So rumors like that are already spreading around?"

"Well... There are rumors like that. Although no one believes that with your black history of chasing after me.

Wait... So it is true?"

"Only half ah... Xiaojian... I'm in love with Fu Gui."

There was an awkward silence between them. After sometime, Xiaojian smiled and said,

"If it's sincere, then I'll be cheering for you. But don't be creepy like you always are. You might scare that little guy away."

"Haha... I'll try not to be... Thanks, Xiaojian." Junqian said as he smiled.

That was the scene Fu Gui saw that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all those days of confusion, extreme self-doubt and unknown sadness, Fu Gui felt that the only person who could help him was his idol... Su Ying(A very wrong person to ask advice on love from). So at the day of the Imperial hunt, Fu Gui told Su Ying about all those things.

Su Ying 'pretended' to think seriously. Then he said to Fu Gui,

"Why do you think he can't like you?"

"Because... I... I'm not good enough... I'm so ordinary..."

Su Ying looked at Fu Gui awkwardly.

"You're ordinary?!? With how cute and sweet you are, how can you be ordinary? How can you not be good enough! A man who doesn't think you're good-looking is not a man at all. Well, except for my husband obviously.

Fu Gui ah... You're really good-looking. I think you're either delusional or being polite by saying that you look ordinary. But you know... The real ordinary people might get offended ah."

Fu Gui blushed. Since Su Ying said he was good-looking... He might as well as be... Just a little.

Su Ying asked him,"Trust me... I'm pretty sure that the fourth prince likes you. He's not a slag man ah. I don't know why he was talking to Xiaojian happily that day... I think you need ask him that yourself. Anyways... He really does likes you.

As for him not liking Xiaojian anymore, you need to know Fu Gui... that feelings can die too. After so many years of fruitless chasing, most people will get tired.

Anyways... Now the main question is... Do you like him?"

"I... I don't know." Fu Gui said.

Su Ying thought for a while.

"I'll try to give you a few examples.

Like... Do you get all hot when the fourth prince gets near you? Like that little hole... You know (whispering). Or do you get the feeling of wanting to touch him or being touched by him? Do you want to kiss him? Or maybe dream about his naked body?"

Fu Gui blushed red like a tomato from all those Indecent things Su Ying was saying.

"I... I don't know." Fu Gui said as he put his hands on his red face.

"Tsk tsk... Fu Gui ah... You're too pure. The examples I gave are the ways you can find out if you have feelings for someone."

The God who lovingly choked Su Ying to death choked on the latte He was drinking. If not for Him being a God, it was most definitely possible for Him to die. He thought,

"The examples you gave are the ways to find a slag man! These are not for pure feelings ah! No wonder Yusheng thinks that you're only in love with his body!"

Su Ying thought again and decided to speak human that time.

"Then say... Did your heart beat really fast when you were confessed? Does your heart pound loudly when you think about the fourth prince? Do you get the urge to see him sometime? Or you get jealous when you think about him and Xiaojian? Does it pain you to think that you and the fourth prince might to be able to see each other again? Answer honestly."

Fu Gui thought for a while and nodded.

Su Ying smiled. "Congratulations then. You are in love. Love is kinda painful sometimes but it is worth it if your feelings are mutual and the person you like is always beside you ah. Fu Gui... I wish you good luck!"

Fu Gui looked at Su Ying while being astonished. Countless emotions flashed in his mind.

Fu Gui thought as he blushed red and the arcs of his pink and pouty lips unconsciously went up.

'So... I like him?'

A/N~~: Thanks for reading this chapter! ฅ•ω•ฅ

51