Chapter 36 : You’re Mine
3.2k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yusheng looked at his wife who was eating and thinking about something very seriously. He sat beside him and asked while gently stroking his hair,

"What are thinking about?"

Su Ying looked at his hubby and smiled widely.

"I was thinking of a name for Bao Bao."

"So... Did you find a name suitable for our little baby?" 

Su Ying smirked happily. "Obviously I have."

Yusheng lovingly kissed his forehead as he asked, 

"Will I have the honor of knowing that?" 

Su Ying looked at his hubby and pointed at his lips. The intelligent husband Yusheng got the signal and kissed him on his lips. 

Su Ying laughed happily and kissed Yusheng's cheek with his red lips. 

"Hubby... I have thought about a name. How about we just call our baby RouRou (literally means Meat-Meat)? It is both cute and gender neutral. Isn't it?" 

Yusheng sucked in a breath. Also, let's not forget about the mental state of those servants working nearby. 

A foodies naming sense...was very unusual. 

The servants literally wanted to beg their general. General! Don't let madam name our little master like that! 

Yusheng softly coughed to look normal and asked, "Is there any other name you've thought about?" 

Su Ying replied as he bit a piece of meat. "Not really. It's hard deciding a name."

Yusheng looked at his wife eating meat and had a very weird feeling. As a soon-to-be father, he felt the need of rescuing his unborn child. 

"It's alright dear wife. Don't think too much about things like that. I'll think of a name for our baby, OK? You just rest and eat as much as you like."

Su Ying smiled. "Huu... I trust you!" 

Yusheng's expressionless face also showed an extremely handsome smile. He looked at Su Ying's growing abdomen and sighed emotionally. It's had been some time since Su Ying came into his life. Each day was a happy day for him. And now their child will be born soon. Yusheng felt lucky. He was indeed blessed to have such a happy family. 

He kissed Su Ying's abdomen as he said, 

"Baby, Dad is waiting to hold you."

Su Ying wrinkled his face 'unhappily'. "What about my kiss?" 

The obedient husband kissed his wife as he said, "You're being greedy, wife."

"You hate it then?" Su Ying asked. 

"Never."

To Yusheng, the greedier his wife was, the happier he would be. 

Literal masochistic thoughts of a wife slave. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful day. Too peaceful that Su Ying was kind of bored. On top of that, Yusheng had gone to work. 

He was thinking about all sorts of things they could do after their baby was born when a servant came with a dark face. 

"Madam... The... Su's are here. They say... that they want to meet you. Although I said that you're resting now and it's forbidden for someone to enter the estate while the general is absent, they refuse to leave. They are raising a ruckus. People are starting to gather around the estate. I'm afraid that..."

Su Ying understood what the servant was saying. Those damn Su's... If he doesn't go and greet them, there'll be bad rumors about him all around the capital tommorow about being unfilial. Although Su Ying wasn't afraid of rumors, it was a bad time for rumors like that to be spread as many were waiting for opportunities to drag both him and his hubby down. 

Su Ying reluctantly motioned Fang Zhi to help him get up as it was difficult for him to move around with such a big belly. Fang Zhi worriedly asked, 

"Master, do you really have to go?" 

"Even if I don't want to go, I've have to ah. Let's see what they are cooking." Su Ying said while smiling helplessly.

"But what if..." 

"Don't worry Fang Zhi. Gu Rong is here. Besides the whole estate is filled with Yusheng's personal guards. I'll be careful too. Compared to the Empress and the Noble Consort, they are only handicapped mosquitoes that can't bite. Don't worry ah."

Su Ying asked one of the servants to quickly inform Yusheng as he went ahead to greet his 'family'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Su family outside were causing commotion since the guards weren't letting them enter the estate. They were getting tired of waiting when they saw Su Ying come out while hugging his belly. 

That was was the first time the crowd had seen Su Ying and their initial thought was... the general's wife is so beautiful! Our general hit the jackpot! Naturally, they also saw Su Ying's big belly and confirmed the fact that they were soon going to have a little general. 

Su Ying looked at the present members of Su family. Only father Su, Madam Su, the eldest son and the twins were there. Honestly, Su Ying was a bit surprised to see twins. After what he had said, many old but rich merchants offered to marry or take the Su twins as concubines. However, the Su family refused. 

The Su's were really ambitious. They even went ahead and offered to marry one of the twins to Ding YiFan's son Li Yuzheng, Yusheng's trash brother. It's obvious that both Ding YiFan and Li Yuzheng refused. Ding YiFan wanted her son to marry a noble. On the contrary, Li Yuzheng who had seen his brother's beautiful wife, didn't want to marry one of his 'sister-in-law's' step-siblings who looked like they were a different breed. 

Alas... If the Su family were a little less greedy, the Su twins might have had the opportunity to marry into a humble but good family. 

Looking at the Su twins, Su Ying had a bad premonitions. Thanks to his 'smile' that has reached the peak of perfection after battles after battles with Ding YiFan, nothing was revealed from his expression. He politely greeted the Su's. 

Madam Su said angrily, "You're finally here. Look at how impudent these guards are. Tell the general to fire them. Are we outsiders? Why not let us enter ah?" 

"I'm afraid I can't do that Madam Su. These guards were instructed by my husband. It's strictly forbidden for ANYONE to enter the estate while my husband is not present, no matter who they are. And as a diligent and loyal wife, even if I want to, I can't let them let you all enter. Obeying my dear husband is my duty." Su Ying said with an emotional face. Yes, the same Su Ying who acts like a bear child and seduces his husband knowing that they can't do anything as the poor husband Yusheng keeps suffering. 

The crowd was really moved. Their general's wife was so good. General was really lucky! They all understood why the general refused to let anyone enter the estate when he was absent. Although their general was a good person, a good person can have enemies too. 

Father Su frowned at Su Ying, "We're your family. Why would the general put up a guard against us? It must be you who said something that let the general misunderstand us." 

Su Ying sneered. He very much wanted to shove some wasabi into those people's mouth. 

"I'm afraid it's not what you think. The general has many people to be wary of. If my husband really never wanted for someone to come near our estate, do you think he'll be incapable of doing so? 'Father', you think too much." 

Father Su's frown deepened. The eldest son wanted to yell at Su Ying for being arrogant when Su Ying interrupted him."Please, speak what you came here for. I'm afraid I won't be able to entertain you all for long as my husband has forbidden me to not to stay under the sun for too long. So make it quick please."

The Su family instantly calmed themselves as they remembered the motive for going there. Madam Su thought that it was better if she said what she was about to say in public as Su Ying might not be able to refuse. 

She almost flatteringly said, "Su Ying... You see, your younger twin siblings are almost the age of getting married. They've received countless proposals (lie) but we refused as we thought that they weren't suitable for them. After much consideration, we thought...that...won't it be great if three siblings were to live together? If the general were to marry the twins then... It'll be beneficial to everyone. As a man, the general must have some other wives to have more heirs. Besides... Men... They need to satisfy themselves too. You'll also get some company. 

Why don't you talk to the general about this? I'm sure he'll agree too."

Su Ying was boiling with anger. After getting pregnant, his hormones went on nutshell as he would become emotional too easily. 

How dare they! Even after the whole capital knew that the Emperor also acknowledged him? How dare they try to make such a request? No... Not a request... Their tone indicated that they were ordering him. 

Su Ying's face was devoid of any emotions as he said, "No... Your 'request' can't be fulfilled. Go home."

"What? But you didn't even say anything to the general! Why?" One of the twins, Su Chenjing said. 

Father Su also said, "Don't be possessive. As a wife, you shouldn't do that."

Madam Su who would usually beat up her husband's concubines said, "Your father is right. Su Ying... As a wife, you need to share your husband. It's your duty! What if you aren't able to give birth to a son. You should agree to us." 

Su Ying was really angry. Who were they to tell him that? Even Yusheng wouldn't dare say something like that. 

He sighed deeply."No... It's not possible. You all should go away. What you want can't ever happen."

"Su Ying, don't be greedy! The general isn't only yours! We're saying that cause we care about you!" Madam Su tried to pursued him.

"No! He's mine! I won't let anyone get near him! I won't share him with anyone! So what if I'm greedy? Don't think about anything! Aren't you even greedier than me? Why are you thinking about something so out of your reach!?! And you care about me? Nonsense! That's not what you all thought when you tortured me!" Su Ying shouted. Su Ying was so angry that his face had become red. He was angry about everything. They said they cared about him! Su Ying wanted to sneer. He really pitied the 'little Su Ying' for being born into such a family. 

"You insolent b*tch! We brought you up and that's how you're treating us!" Madam Su said while she raised her hand to slap Su Ying. Gu Rong was already at guard to protect Su Ying. However, the slap that that was about to fall... didn't happen. 

Yusheng stood gloriously infront of Su Ying and held Madam Su's raised hand so tightly that blue marks appeared around her wrist and she cried out in pain. His aura was overbearing to the point that the Su family wanted to piss in their pants. 

Su Ying looked at his hubby and broke down. His face red, tears swelling up in his eyes... making him look pitiful cute person who was bullied by bad guys. Forget Yusheng, his expression aroused the protective instincts of the crowd. How dare someone bully such a good person? The Su family was really bad! 

Yusheng hugged his crying wife with a distressed expression. "It's alright. I'm here."

He looked at the Su family with a disgusted expression. 

"Leave... Or else I might do something I shouldn't do." He order the guards to make them leave the place. Then he carried Su Ying and kissed his forehead while making their way inside. 

The crowd was instantly excited! The cold and apathetic general was so romantic! How dare the Su family try to butt in! Bad people! That was what became the breaking news in the capital the very next day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng went to their bedroom and wanted to put Su Ying down on the bed. However, Su Ying refused to let him go. So he could only sit in the bed with Su Ying on his lap. 

Su Ying's lips were as red as blood from bitting. Yusheng tried to coax him. 

"Don't bite your lips. Here... Bite my hand."

Su Ying was so angry and sad that he fiercely bit Yusheng's hand. But Yusheng didn't show even the slightest change in his expression. As if it didn't hurt. 

After biting Yusheng on his wrist, Su Ying felt that it wasn't enough. So he forcefully opened Yusheng's attire and bit down his neck. He bit him in several places as if to brand Yusheng as his. 

He looked at Yusheng with tears in his eyes. 

"How dare they... Those stupid and arrogant people! They told me to share you!" 

Yusheng coaxed his wife. "How dare they try to order my wife!" 

Su Ying continued. "They said you need concubines to have more heirs and satisfy you. Isn't our Bao Bao good?"

"En... Our Bao Bao is the best. I only want to have kids with you. As for whether I am satisfied, is not important. What's important is that whether my dear wife is satisfied? Are you satisfied?" 

Su Ying sniffed and said in a small voice. "Satisfied..."

Su Ying looked at Yusheng and kissed him fiercely. 

"Yusheng... You're mine. You can only be mine! I possess you."

Yusheng smiled. "Yes. I'm yours Su Ying... I can only be yours. Just as you're mine... Will you mind if I possess you?" 

"Not at all!" 

That's right. In this lifetime... No... No matter in which lifetime... They can only belong to each other. And if someone dares to come between them...

Well... Then the God who choked Su Ying to death can handle them ba... 

The God who got an extra duty to protect other people's love despite being so busy chasing his own lover, "................." 

*Wakatta...

(*Got it or understand in Japanese) 

A/N~~: I'm not dead guys. The book is almost complete in wattpad. I'll soon publish the chapters here. Thanks for reading this chapter! ฅ•ω•ฅ

50