Chapter 4: Ros (R-18)
1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What about this Ros?" Jon asked.

Looking up to have a closer look at him, the woman smoothly said, "That girl might be too much for you boy. You have no idea how many boys she made a drooling mess. Stick to the more simpler ones that will please you."

"Let me be the judge of that," Jon replied back without a hint of irritation at her comments.

"Don't say that I did not warn you," the woman said with a shrug. Then pointing her hands at the door, she affixed, "Go inside and wait for her. She will be there shortly with you."

Doing as told, Jon walked passed the counter then beyond the chamber and into the great, big, wide doors. There was no denying that Jon was curious what lay beyond, and now walking into the Jon finally knew what laid beyond.

It was a mesmerizing sight to truly behold like that of a young pubescence boy's wet dream. Inside there was a hallway with a few dozens of chambers on either sides with thin sheets covering the entrance. It seems like there were still some active patrons as he could hear the moans and grunts from within the chambers.

Walking along Jon took in the sights until someone softly tabbed him on the shoulder. Turning around Jon came face to face with a real, renowned beauty. She stood at 5 feet 8 with long wavy hair the color of reddish-brown, a slender lith figure with breasts sticking out, and an oval face. A light brush of frickles gave her cheeks a red ting and large innocent doe eyes the same color as her hair tared up at him.

It was no wonder that idiot was madly in love with her, she had all the innocents of a pure maiden plus underneath it all, he could see the wickedness and mischief in her eyes.

"Are you Jon Snow?" the girl, no the woman asked him in a sweet innocent voice.

"Yes, that would be me," Jon answered. Then staring deep within her, he added on a whim, "and you do not need that sweet act with me."

"So," she asked as she ran her fingers alongside his chest, "Do you prefer sinful women? Or," she added as she wrapped her hand around his neck and brought him down to her height, "strong women?" Then she leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Mhm," Jon said as if he was thinking it over while he wrapped his hands around her waist and brought her in close until she was pressed up against him. "I think I would prefer the real you. What do you say to that?"

"Oh, you are a dangerous one with your sweet words, comforting embrace, and your wide shoulders. How many maidens did you make weak in the knees with your silky tongue?"

"I hope you are the first one," Jon answered with a wide grin.

Chuckling musically, the doxy broke away from his grasp and replied to his question, "I do not think you would like the real me, Jon Snow."

Not even feeling prickly about being called a Snow, turned around and watched her saunter off. "What are you waiting for?" she asked as she craned her neck to look over at him, "Come along," she added as gestured to him with her finger.

Shaking his head and laughing wryly to himself, Jon followed after him while he had the perfect view of her shapely ass swaying just for him.

Come on to the bath, Jon could already feel the hot steam of the water beating against his body. Here the only bath worth taking is a hot, steaming one where you warm your body and keep the chill away.

"Come take off your clothes," Ros said as he watched her already get started on removing the few articles of clothing she had on.

Smiling up at him when she saw that he did to move from his position, she voiced, "There is no need to be shy, there is barely anyone inside right now."

"Oh, I am not shy," Jon replied as he extended his hands out as squeeze that bubbly ass of hers.

Smacking his hands way with a playful swat, the lovely whore chortled out, "There will be more of that later. Now come on, your bath awaits my lord."

Following her instructions, Jon started to remove his clothing with immediate post haste. Bundle it up, Jon tossed it into the basket laid out for everyone. THen following her example, Jon picked out one the towels stacked up together in a neat mound and wrapped it around his waist while she used her towel to cover her torso.

Followed after the little vixen into the bathhouse, Jon noticed that this was obviously a mixed-gender bathhouse. There were plenty of patrons being cleaned off by the servicewoman, followed up with a massaged on one of the numerous tables laid out, then it was a dip into the large steaming pool.

For a moment there he could have sworn he saw a familiar black-reddish hair with two twins bobbing their body up and down his.

"Come on, I think this is a good spot," Ros called out as they came to a spot nearly empty. Three buckets of steaming water were laid out, and a small, short stool that you could sit on.

"Sit, sit," Ros said as he watched her draw out a vial sticking out of her breasts.

"What's that?" Jon asked as he did as he was told and had a seat.

"Some oils," the escort answered, "It is for later, now relax, I will take care of everything."

"Alright," Jon said as he relaxed his muscles and let her do her work.

Slowly and very sensually, Ros soaked a towel into one of the buckets and started on his large, wide back as she ran smooth washed his spin, then his shoulder blades, and finally his nape.

She repeated that process but this time it wasn't with her fingers but her breasts.

Immediately his little brother started to get a rise as she ran those wonderful melons went up and down his back. Still, with her chest pressed against him, she reached out with her dainty, little fingers and started to administer his abs abdomen.

"Oh," she whispered huskily into ears which ran a shiver alongside his spin, "Don't you work out a lot."

"Ha, well I got to stay in shape for the ladies, or else who knows if I will be able to keep up with them."

Chuckling musically at his response, the vixen moved her fingers up towards his chest. Rubbing his chest with the wet towel which held only pure muscles and not an ounce of fat, Ros started to make swirling motions against his hardened nipples.

The only answer that Jon gave was a single grunt after long minutes of wheeling her fingers. "You aren't that sensitive there?" Ros asked as she laid her on his shoulders.

"No," Jon replied, "I always thought it was the women who were sensitive there," he stated as he extended a hand out squeezed her right breasts, and gave her nipple a light pinch.

Squealing out in both surprise and pleasure, Ros broke away from him and pronounced, "that was a good one." Then spinning around to come before him, she added, "Now let's move on to your lower portion."

Jon would have said he was disappointed that she covered her With she slowly inched her way up to his crotch and Jon could feel all his blood rushing towards it as she smoothly washed one leg than the other. It wasn't long before she was at his thigh and closing in on his upright shaft.

Jon knew she was doing all this on purpose because if that grin wasn't a clear give away then this knowing looks where.

"All done," Ros said with a wicked grin.

"Are you sure?" Jon asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Did I miss anything," the little vixen asked with an innocent look.

"Yes, you missed this," Jon said as he unashamedly removed his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ahh," she exclaimed in shock as she stared fixedly at his unbarred cock. It was a monstrous thing with veins running down it, as stiff as a metal rod, as long as a horse's, and as wide as a tree trunk.

"Yes," Jon amended, "it will need a lot of washing. Now get to it!"

Seeing her as flushed this made it worth all the effort of holding himself back and coming up to this moment.

"I knew it was big," she whispered under her breath as she still did not move from her spot, "but... wow... it is really big." Finally turning to face him, she muttered worshipingly, "now that is a tool that can split a woman in half and ruin her for life for anyone else."

Feeling his ego stretched to the limit, Jon reached out with his hands and started to knead amazing breasts. "Use these wonderful melons that you have been using all day."

Seeming to be still star stuck, Ros followed his commands as she wrapped her tits around his cock. Even with those C-cup sizes breast of hers, Ros still had some difficulty full wrapping his whole manhood and there was still a quarter sticking out of tits.

Still, Ros was a professional and used her hands to smoosh her tits around his cock, then sensually ran her breasts up and down his cock. With the water acting as lubrication, his shaft smoothly went up and down her cleavage.

Grunting, Jon paid her some compliments as he closed his eyes to enjoy the fantastic pleasure. "Ah, that feels so good."

"Oh, you are in for a big surprise," Ros declared, "this is nothing. There will be a lot more to come soon."

"Oh-ho-ho, you are so on," Jon said as he rested one of his hands on her head.

"Lick the remaining length," Jon commanded as he pushed her head slightly.

"You mean like this?" she asked with a smirk as stuck out her tongue drool over his cock.

"Yes, ah, yes," Jon answered as he watched her dance her tongue all over his shaft like a real pro. It sort of remained him of how someone would like a honeycomb treat during the autumn festival.

"You likey?" she asked as she looked up at him with her large, innocent doey eyes.

That immediately got Jon even harder as he applied even more pressure on to her head. "Oh, aren't you a naughty little slut?!"

Laughing in response, he watched as she locked eyes with him and slowly, very slowly ran her tongue up his length. It was like she was daring him to react, and react he did.

Using his deft fingers, he used the same trick that she used on him and twirled circles around his nipples. She must have been more sensitive than him since there was an instant reaction.

Moaning wantonly, Jon further proceeded to pinch her red-rosed nipples.

"Ahhh," she cried out as she broke away from licking his lips.

"You likey?" he asked with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Yes," she replied breathlessly.

"Swallow," Jon commanded as he pushed her head lower until her lips meet his head. Not needing to be told further what to do, Ros gobbled up his cock into her mouth while she continued to use her breasts to please his remaining length.

Groaning as he felt her wet, hot tunnels Jon arched his head back as she used her tongue to great use.

Not wanting to be the only one feeling good, Jon let go of her head and let her do her work as she bobbed her head up and down. Using both hands, Jon pulled and pinched her nipples which got some outcry from her as she moaned.

Growling as the moaning vibration of her mouth further put him on the edge. Jon decided it was time to bring her bits into the ring.

Since his hands were quite busy at the moment, Jon decided to use his foot to rub at her wet slits.

Moaning even louder, Jon continued with his work as he stroked that cunt.

Feeling his release was close at hand, Jon's pace took on a more frantic pace as worked those snatch even harder and dig in with his nails into her breasts. Ros must have been also very close because he could feel the juice leaking out even further.

"I am close," Jon growled out as he let go of her nipples and rested both hands on the back of her head. The only reply Jon got was muffled keen, but he took that as a 'same here as well.'

Shoving her head further down his cock, Jon didn't even give her time to collect her breath as he went in and out of her dirty little mouth. Just using her as a tool, Jon went even faster and faster as he felt his balls churn and his seed rush up his length.

Finally, Jon called out, "I'm cumming," and he let loose inside of her mouth. It wasn't only him who came at that moment as Ros let loose a cry signaling her own orgasm.

Rope after rope of cum broke loose inside her mouth and Jon held her there as he was overwelled with bliss. Ros had no choice at that moment but to swallow his seed as she drank gallons of his seed.

Jon felt the endless rain of liquid break lose on his foot as a flood poured down it and onto the floor as well.

Take in deep breaths as he tried to calm his racing heart, Jon finally let go of her head and let her break loose from his shaft.

"Ahh," Ros exclaimed as she fell on her ass, "that must have been the most cum I ever drank before. What do you eat?" she asked as she looked up at him.

"A lot of meat," Jon answered with a grin as he let loose a long sigh.

"Are you still hard after cumming all that?" she asked in surprise once she saw his still hard and glistening cock.

"Well it is hard to get it down when I have a lovely lady before me," Jon stated as he helped her up and onto one of his thighs.

Letting herself rest there, Ros craned her head to look at him, "I will have you know I am no lady."

"I know," Jon said as he started to feel up her breasts. "Lady's show some modicum of decency. While you, on the other hand, are a very naughty vixen."

"You know what," she said, "I think I prefer to be called a lady."

Laughing at her response, Jon whispered to her huskily, "ready for round two."

Getting up from his ham, Ros picked up her towel and the small vial, and answered, "Your massage and bath still await you."

"Alright," Jon said as he got up and followed after her with only a towel covering his hard-on. He knew he would get his second round sooner than later.

Walking to the massage table area, Ros commanded, "Lay back on your front."

Doing as told Jon jumped onto the table and watched as she poured some of the oil on her hands and dribbled a few drops on to her breasts.

Letting her do her work, Jon relaxed into the massage as she got rid of all the aches and pains he did not even know he had. Who knew that only at sixteen summers he would have so much piled on top of him.

Soon it wasn't long before things took a more carnal turn.

"Turn around," Ros called out.

Doing as told Jon laid on his back and watched as the little vixen climbed on top. "Are you sure this is a massage?" Jon asked a grin and a knowing look.

"Oh, this is as professional as it gets. Now close your eyes and let me do my work."

"Alright," Jon said with a shrug as this sure as hell did not look like a massage he ever heard about.

Feeling the press of something round, and jigglely Jon knew that she had her tits rested on his chest. Using her jugs, Ros polished up and down his torso created an appetizing mood.

Then he felt a wet, hot slit slide against his shaft, "Ahh," Jon said, "what a very wonderful massage indeed."

"Tell me about," Ros replied as she continued with her work. She made sure not to enter him, but at the same time his cock got the full treatment as she ground against him.

Wanting even more pleasure Jon reached out with both hands and grasped onto her ass. Giving it a hard squeeze which got a gasp from Ros, Jon leveraged her butt cheeks to further rub against her slit.

Feeling sensitive from their last session, Jon felt a build up in his tool and further picked up the pace. Ros must have felt something too because digging her nails in she wantonly moaned on his sheet.

Being the perfect gentleman he was, he decided to helped her along as he raised on hand high and slapped her ass with the full force of it. Ros must have enjoyed it as she squealed in delight and rubbed faster agist his shaft.

Raising his other hand high, he slapped the other ass cheek with a loud smack and felt some of her juice leak against his shaft.

"I am about to cummmm~" Ros cried out as he continued with his tempo.

Finally that must have been too much for the prostitute as she cum all over his crotch area.

Laughing he gave her ass a hard squeeze and whispered to her ears which was in close range as she slumped on his chest. "Are you sure this massage was for me, or you?"

Looking up at him as some of her hair covered her eye, she answered back, "Don't worry Master Snow, I will be paying you back ten fold for that."

Info and picture on Ros: https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ros

14