Chapter 5: Female Anatomy (R-18)
1.3k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking around at the room they walked into lined with soft Myr carpets and artwork, Jon's eyes landed on the single large bed right in the center. It was filled with soft feathered pillows and cushion and was fit for a king or maybe an orgy.

"Come," Ros called out as she patted the edge of the bed.

Seating himself where she pointed, he smiled up at her and asked in a smooth voice, "so what's next my lady? Mmm, I would really love to explore that lovely body of yours some more."

Smacking away his hands that reached out to her, playfully, the young woman pulled herself up and this time it was a stern expertion on her face.

"Aaa, playing hard to get aye?" Jon asked with a wink, his usual brooding was long gone by now. It was like he came out of his shell when things took an unexpected spicy turn.

Nevertheless, he was enjoying this lovely little wench, it no wonder many boys have fallen for her, including the squid. There was just no way you could keep your eyes or hands off of her.

"There will be none of that," she exclaimed as all playfulness was gone for her a the strict severity of a teacher came over her. "It is time for your lessons, my lord~" she added and Jon knew that this was all an act.

"What pray tell would you be teaching me, miss," he asked as he pretended to be an eager student.

"Such an obedient student," she purred, then coming up close to him, she whispered in his ears, "I will make sure to reward that," with that, she broke away and was back to her stern self.

"Today," she uttered, "we will be learning about the female's body. I will be teaching everything about it from how to please it, where to please it, and most importantly how to please yourself at the same time."

"Sounds very interesting," Jon noted.

"Wait till we get to the more practical application," she uttered in a husky voice. "We will be putting all you learned into use."

"Mmm, can't wait," Jon said.

And then they began, Ros went into deep detail about everything she said she would. It was like the woman was a Maester that forged her chain in the female studies. Hon had a good laugh at that as he imagined her going to the Citadel with old chaste men who would have a heart attack at the slightest mention of it all.

"Is there something you find funny my young lord?" Ros asked with a raised eyebrow as her gaze was upon him.

"No," Jon answered with a shake of his head.

Making his way to him, Ros quizzed, "then can you tell me what I just said a few moments ago," as her hand slipped underneath his towel then down to his ball. "I am waiting," she added once he froze up and emphasized her point by giving his sacks a squeeze.

"Aaa," Jon said as he thought quick on his feet, he knew she was only playing with him but he did not want to run the risk of anything happening to his family's jewels. "You were talking about how to please a woman with your tongue?" he hopefully asked because the only thing he caught was tongue and pussy, so what else was there to guess.

"Goood~" she said as gave his balls a rub. "Now," she continued and Jon noticed she did not let go but just carried on like nothing strange was happening, "Why would you do that for a woman?" she asked.

Grunting then taking a deep breath to calm himself, Jon answered, "to please her?"

"No," she answered as her fingers traced up to his cock head and started to massage it, "come on I know you can guess it~"

"Mmm," Jon said, he really couldn't think straight really with her giving him a sensual handjob, thus just saying the first thing that came to his mind, he shouted, "to exchange favors."

"Good, good," the little vixen throatily whispered, "What favor?"

"f-for... her to do the same."

"Ding, ding, ding, correct my lord. Now I believe you get a reward for guess that correctly, mhm?"

"Yess," Jon grunted, he would like that very much indeed as his cock was literally throbbing with what.

Letting his towel drop to the ground, Jon watched as she went on her knees and started to worship his cock.

Quickly using her long, dextrous tongue to lick at his cockhead, Ros began with swirling her tongue around it. "Mmmm," she moaned, "it looks like it hurts a lot mhm my l-lord… agh…" she moaned as her tongue slide rapidly back and forth his throbbing tip.

"Don't worry," she added, "I will make sure to make it all better for you..... mmm!!!"

Running her tongue down his length, she came up then went down, slurping up his cock like it was the sweetest treat.

"By the Old Gods," Jon groaned, "you are really good at this," he complimented.

Looking up at him with her soft doe eyes, she gave him a playful smile and voiced, "this is just the beginning."

Suddenly she stops licking all over his cock and decides to swallow it whole. Of course, very swiftly she hits a roadblock as his tool is too big to devour all at once, and half of it remains out of her mouth.

Not being one to give up, she works even harder to get what she wants. She nearly chokes herself on Jon's dick, her eyes going slightly crossed eyed while she stares at all that is still left.

Groaning as he enjoys her wet, hot tunnels and her tongue swirling around his cock, Jon places his hands on her head to steady himself. Hearing a moan, he notices that he had a tighter grip on her than he imaged.

"Sorry for that," he said as he let her go.

Giggled, vibrating was sent down her throat and the sensation of it nearly made him explode.

Laughing again in impish delight, she takes his cock out of her mouth, and gives it two long strokes along its length. "That is very sweet of you," she uttered as she gave him a smile, "but it is nothing compared to what I have to deal with sometimes."

Saying nothing, he patted her head softly, what else could he do for really.

"Now," Ros said as she seem to be trying to change the atmosphere, "You don't worry about me. I Madam takes care of us all, let's go back to what we were doing."

"Sure," Jon said as he let the love making wash it all away.

"Could you give me a hand with this?" Ros called out sweetly, "this thing is the biggest tool that I have yet to see."

Feeling a bit prideful at being told how big his cock was he asked, "What do you want me to do,"

"Face-fuck me," she simply answered.

"Are you sure?" Jon asked in a hesitant voice. He really didn't want to be just another guy that treated her like trash and could do whatever they want with her.

"I am sure," she answered, "there is no way I am stopping until I have the whole of this monstrous thing inside my mouth."

"Okay," Jon said, if the lady wished for it, he would deliver.

Shifting his hand to give himself a better grip on her head, Jon pulled a bit harder on her hair and drew a gasping moan from her lips, then sliding his cock down across her face, he lines it back to waiting mouth.

Then, without any finesse, he slams down on her with his shaft.

"Gluuuuuuuugggghkkk!!!"

Choking on his cock as three quarters of it went inside her mouth, Jon looked over at her to see if she was alright.

But the only answer he got from her was bark of, "are you a little child or a man. Come on give all you got Jon Snow."

Well since she really wanted this, then he was left with no choice but to give it to her. Anyways there was no way you could insult a man's pride like that and get away.

Without any warning, without any respite, without any hesitation, he slammed into her all the one and this time all of it was inside.

"GAGKH! GAGKH!"

Choking, gagging, and gurgling all at once. Her saliva was all over the place and her eyes went wide and then roll back in her head as she orgasms on the spot.

With her tongue hanging out Jon noticed the expression of pure bliss and euphoria spread across her face.

Smiling as one hand held her hair in a fisted full, Jon just carried on as he thrust forward. Proceeding with out any care to give Ros the most face fucking she wanted.

Before long Jon could feel his release quickly so without further ado, he releases all everything he has with a roar of pleasure and empties it down the whore' throat and into her stomach.

Moaned around his girth Ros makes sure to not let even a droplet of his hot, spunky stuff to escape the corners of her mouth even as her stomach started to bloat slightly thanks to the massive quantity of jizz he emptied into her.

Finally finished he pops his cock out of her mouth and looks down at the breathless mess before him. What a dirty little slut, he thought with a grin.

Looking out of a wooden shudder he sees that the night is still young and his little brother is still rearing to go.

With out waiting for her to full recover, Jon begins to pull her up to her feet. The whore lets out a yelp as he drags her dangling up on her feet. With another yelp, he spins her around and pushes her on to the soft bed.

With her ass sticking out for him, he delivers a harsh spanking to her fat ass.

SMACK!

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Bend over, slut," Jon commands as he gets his cock ready.

Doing as ordered on instinct as she spreads her legs so invitingly for him, he gives her a few more smacks on the ass for fun.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Seeing the slight bit of clothing blocking his way, grabbing at it, Jon yanks it hard.

RIP!

The sound of the tearing clothing fills the bedroom overtaking her quiet gasp as a  nice hole in open for him.

Seeing how wet she was Jon thrusts forward as hard and fast as he can be, slamming into her cunt from behind and pinning her to the bed.

In response, Ros lets out a loud squeak and he can feel her sopping wet cunt clutching down on his cock like a clinching dog.

Keeping up with his work as he pistons in and out of her with his prick, he keeps on fucking her real good and sometimes throws in a few spanks in equal measure.

"My Lorrrd! My Looord! My Lordddd~"

Moaning his title over and over again as her tight pussy grips at his cock, almost refusing to let go at times. Jon lets go of her now redden ass and moves his way up to her body until they are rutting like two dogs in heat.

Glancing at her soft exposed neck, Jon has the overwhelming feeling of claiming her like a wolf would a mate. With out stopping he does so, giving her a few hickeys as he plows into from behind.

Ros cries out loud and lewdly as she orgasms around his member,  with her pussy juices flowing it make the passage into her slicker and much easier. He fucks right into her womb with his full length, and Jon grunts in pleasure out loud as his cock explores new areas he has never down on her spasming cunt.

Slowly but surely, Jon reshaping his little whore's cunt to fit his cock perfectly, making her into his little fuck toy.

Ultimately things must come to an end! His cock felt like it was caught in the softest, velvetest, tightest cunt ever as it was the most pleasurable vice in existence. Ros was literally milking his shaft for all it was worth and he couldn't hold out anymore.

Finally his there was an explosion as his seed pumped into her womb, filling her with his cum and he watches as her back arch beautifully in response.

As they both eventually come down from their orgasmic high, Ros flop down onto the bed with a near senseless look on her face. Jon on the other hand watches on proudly at his own handy work as seed spills out of her cunt and down onto the sheets.

Snapping his fingers at her, Ros stirs a bit and he orders, "Would you be a dear and lick this up?" he asked.

Doing as told like a good little girl, the whore crawls up to his lap and starts suckling on his rod. Making sure to lick it clean and wipe all the cum and sexual fluids from it, she looks up at him with eyes coming back to focus.

"Good," Jon says, "the night isn't over and there is soooo much I want to try out teacher~"

*OMAKE*

Plowing into his little whore for the night, Jon gave her ass a smack with got a loud moan from her.

He found out that he really like it doing it from behind, he did not know if it was the taboo behind it but from all the positions that they tried out he kept on coming back to this one.

Spread her ass cheeks wide until her third and final hole was exposed, Jon posed, "Did you ever have it from behind?"

"No," Ros answered in between loud moans, "t-that place is... dirty and is n-no place f-.... for a lord l-like you. AAAA!"

"Mhm," Jon answered as he was listening to her anymore but got to looking for something with his eyes. Finally spotting it, Jon grabbed the vial of oil on the wooden stand next to the bed then got to pouring some on the vixen's ass.

That got a sharp intake from her as her ass cheeks were as red as fire and must have been burning like hot coals. 

"W-What are, mmmm, you doing?" the slutty woman asked. But once again Jon continued to ignore her and widened her butt crack with his well oiled finger.

"MMMMM!"

Shouting in pure ecstasy and surprise as Jon began to finger her ass, the woman tried to call out, "S-Stop! You c-can not d-... do this."

"Don't move," Jon simply says, but there is no point since he is on top of her and she was lying spread out on the bed with her soft bubbly ass sticking out. Without a word he pours the rest of the oil down her ass, making it lubricated enough for him to enter.

"N-NO," Ros tried to call out but it was too late as Jon forces his cockhead into her back door.

Yelping at the intrusion, Ros begins to squirm and squeal beneath him as he pushes inch by inch into her ass. Eventually, Jon fills her up with his cock, until his nut sack is right against her slit and he is buried to the base.

Reaching out, Jon grabs onto each ass cheek as they fit nearly perfectly around his hands and gives them a nice firm squeeze. Gripping and kneading her behind, Jon slowly pulls back, and thrusts into her little butthole once again.

Ros shrieks in pain as he thrusts in and out of her back door however before long they are with wanton moans.

Not stopping pistoning in and out of her, Jon leans over and grabs her neck turning her gaze towards him.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he whispers into her ear as breathes hot air across her neck and ear. The only answer that the woman could give was mewl pathetically, groaning loudly and crying out whenever his cock hits a particularly deep part of her bowels.

Chuckling Jon slams home into her tight back door again and again, until Ros is unable to contain herself.

"MMMMMM!"

Suddenly the whore's pussy juice explodes spectacularly as her eyes roll back in her head and her tongue lulls out of her skull.

For a moment, Jon couldn't even move an inch as her butt clings on to him and holds him tight. With a grunt, he manages to pull back and slam in again, causing a loud, long, wanton moan to leave the lith woman's mouth.

A few more thrusts and the end comes for him as well, and Jon releases everything he has.

The young man empties his balls into his little whore ass, unloading his cum into. By the time he pulls back out of her, she's filled with his seed and a bit of it drips out of her ass.

Sighing out loud, Jon cracks his neck, and his gaze lands on her waiting pussy. He could tell that he is ready to go once again, and there was no way he could go off to sleep like this.

Tonight is a night to remember, so without emptying every last cum he has in his balls there is no way he could call stop.

Letting go of her, Jon grabs her hips and pulls her ass up drawing her knees. Getting ready, he guides his cock into her waiting cunt.

With the little energy that she has, Ros turns to look at him and asked in a tired, slightly pleading tone, "You ready to go again?"

Smiling at her, he answers back with a flippant response, "Well with you here, how can I always be at the ready."

Resting her head into the pillows, all she could say is, "You are a Monster, my lord~"

***

Check out Patreon, I am 20 chapters ahead!

17