Chapter 6: Ideas
736 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a few power stones, or leave a comment, and a nice review would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Pa/ treon page at https://www.pa /treon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!

-------------------------------------

Walking up the next morning, Jon felt a form laying across his broad chest. Looking down he sees Ros who was happily nestled on top off him with a smile on her face.

Seeing her happy, glowing face he remembered their wild night. Reaching over he patted her softly on the head as she dozed off into sleep.

Stirring, the young lith woman cracked her eyes open and their gaze met. Smile broading, the woman nuzzled into him with her head and softly asked.

"How were your services last night, my lord~" she asked. Jon noticed the earnest hope and desire in her voice as she asked it. It was like she was a puppy asking her master if she did a good job.

Grinning happily, Jon hugged his little vixen close to his chest and kissed her hair as he answered back.

"What can I say, but it was awesome! I loved every moment of it my dear, we must absolutely do it again sometime. I think I could enjoy playing with you for the rest of my time."

Giggling softly, Ros gave him a tight squeeze and plant a deep kiss of her own on his lips. Jon happily returns it as they locked lips and exchanged saliva. Finally, she pulled back and her hands slowly slid down his chest to his hardening cock.

"I wouldn't mind having another intimate session with you, my lord~" she cooed.

As much as he hated doing this, he grabbed her hand and pulled it away from his now throbbing member. "As much as I would love to take you up on that," he uttered, "I can see that you are weary from last night."

Whining softly into his neck, she mumbled, "I wouldn't mind sitting back and letting you do all the work."

Chuckling softly he patted her on the head, once again he wanted to take her up on that offer but he knew he couldn't. After last night's intense session, he could tell she needed a long rest before they could come back to this topic.

He really did drain her as he unleashed the wolf upon her last night!

Seeing that he wasn't taking her up on the offer, she got back to nuzzling into his chest, and sighed.

"If you want another session, come visit again. I will be sure to give you another amazing night together."

Snorting, Jon turned to her and asked, "Do you know how much your services cost? I swear I could get myself a good warhorse with just a night with you, my dear."

Smirking she waved her hair behind her shoulder, "What? You think this place is for some two-bit whore. No, we are well trained, healthy, highly valued women- of course, we would be on the more expensive side."

Laying back, Jon grunted, "but does that mean you have to rob us blind."

"Mhm, well since last night was so spectacular," she said as her fingers reached down to his cock, "and I can't do away with this amazing cock. I will charge you half my going rate."

Laughing, Jon pulled back her hair behind her ear and whispered to her, "You, my lady drive a very hard bargain, but I have to say no," Jon answered with a shake of his head. "Let's just say I am saving for something."

Glancing at him, Jon thought for a moment that he hurt her feelings, but she finally flung out, "Alright fine, you can come visit me for free." Then turning to give him a stern look, she added,  "Don't think I do that for just about anyone."

"Really?" Jon asked in surprise.

"Yes," she said, "My room and boards are here, you can come by anytime you want~"

"B-but... why?" Jon demanded, this really came out of no were for him. Where did he ever hear a whore wanting to have sex for free, no string attached or anything at all.

Giving him an unreadable look, the woman answered, "I wasn't kidding when I said I can not make do without your cock. I-it is the most massive, amazing thing I have ever seen and I think you have ruined me for any man or woman."

Now that was a massive confidence boost, Jon felt like his head would swell up to his head and when he heard what she said next it nearly popped.

"Anyways you got to meet my other sisters who call this place home. When they see your imposing cock, I think they might faint."

"Aren't you afraid that they would take me for themselves?" Jon asked the first thing that popped into his mind. This was getting better and better, now she wanted to share him with the other lovely woman here.

"No," she answered with a shake of her head, "I am after all the one who popped your cherry so I know I have a special place in your heart."

Nearly about to refute that fact, he did not need to hold himself back as there was a loud mailed fist banging at the door.

"Who's that?" Ros asked. However he didn't need to answer as he heard the shout of, "OPEN UP, LORD SNOW!"

Immediately Jon knew who it was, lord Snow was a common nickname that the occupants of the castle usually like to call him. After all he wasn't any old bastard, but the natural-born son of Lord Eddard Snark, Lord Paramount of the North, and Warden of the North.

Grumbling under his breath, Jon kissed the woman on the cheek and whispered to her, "One moment, please. Let me deal with this. "

Without waiting for a response, he went to grab himself a sheet to wrap around his waist, then he made his way to the door and flung it open. "What is the issue, Milke?" he asked, he knew that lazily voice from anywhere and could pick it from a crowd if he wanted.

"Your father has summoned you," the household guard simply answered. From out the hallway, he could see other patrons were roused up and looked around to see what was happening.

Next to the man was the Madam of the whore house who had a very sour look on her face, but she said nothing. This was after all a member of the Stark household however minor and his family owned not only this town and castle right above, but also the whole of the North as well.

Seeing that the man was trying to peer inside to get a close look, Jon closed the door behind him and brought his attention back on him.

"Had some fun, aye?" the man asked with a grin.

Rolling his eyes, Jon didn't even dane to answer it, "What does my Lord Father want with me?"

"How am supposed to know, little lordling? I got orders from up high, to bring you to your father, that all."

Giving up on trying to pry anything from him, Jon looked down at his current state and knew he could present himself before his father like this. "Fine, let me get some clothes on and a bath."

"Lordling," the man grumbled as Jon walked back into the room to freshen up.

---------------------------------

Walking out of the whore house with a fresh new doublet, Jon threw on his fur lined cloak to keep away the morning chill. Before long they walked underneath the hunter gate with guards posted at the portcullis in his family's livery.

Coming up to the castle they entered without being impeded by anyone. and made their way to his father's solar.

Once again he saw Jory Cassel standing at his father's door, if there was anything to say about the man then he was very loyal to the family and his father. "Your father waits for you inside," he said as he opened the door for him. "Let's just say he isn't in the best of moods," he added as he cast him a wry smile.

Taking a deep gulp, Jon did not like the sound of that one bit, but he built up his courage and walked into the room ready to face whatever came at him. The first thing he noticed was his father pacing around his desk like a trapped and angry wolf. Then he saw his brother Robb standing at attention and even the squid was there and Jon noticed that for the first time he did not have that annoying arrogant smile on his face.

"You're are here, good," his father noted once he saw him came inside, nodding his head to Jory the captain closed the door behind leaving the four of them alone inside the room.

After a while of silence, Robb was brave enough to ask, "You called for us, Lord Father?"

"Yes," the older man answered as he narrowed his eyes at them like a wolf prowling before his prey. "I heard word that you went to visit a whore house in Winter town, mhm?"

"Yes," the reddish-black haired young man answered hesitantly as he could sure as hell feel the atmosphere like anyone else.

"So is your training with Ser Rodrik and your lessons with Maester Luwin that easy?"

"No, my lord," the squid answered, "we are busy day in and day out. The short breaks we take are to rest our minds and body."

"Mmm, yes," his father said as his eye bore into the Greyjoy boy, "You are so busy every day that you have racked in a debt of 37 Gold Dragons from multiple establishments? You are so busy that you go into town to all kind of debauchery, huh boy?"

Finding his gaze anywhere but at his father, Theon didn't even dare to raise his head from the floor.

"When I took you in, boy as my ward, I did not do so that you could come out like this. I did so that you could be an honorable man, not some wastrel!"

"Father," Robb tried to begin as he tried to defend his friend.

But with one look from the older man, the young man quickly shut his mouth and hung his head too like the squid.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself," his father growled, sounding too similar to an angry wolf.

Not daring to say anything that seem to inflame his father's anger even more and he shouted, "SPEAK UP, BOY!!!"

Tripping over himself, the squid was quick to answer, "No, my lord. My deepest apologies, my lord, I have failed you deeply."

Staring at him for a long while, his father finally came to a decision, "You will work of the Gold I paid for you by doing manual labor. From now on you will also be confined to the castle until I say so. NOW GO," he shouted.

Without needing to be told twice, the squid ran out of the room with his tail between his legs, not daring to look back for even a single moment.

Finally, it was just the three of them inside the room and the silence prevailed everything.

At long last, their lord father finally spoke up, "I am disappointed in the both of you. I expected much of the both of you, but never this."

"Father," Robb tried to start again.

But their lord father cut him off with a sharp, "NO! I have let your education get to the wayside if this is what you do to make us of your time. From here on out, you will be coming to my solar each and every day after you are finished with your morning training with Ser Rodrik. I shall personally start to see to your instructions."

With nothing more to be said, Jory saw them out of their father's solar and once they were on their own, Robb perked up. "So how did last night go?" he asked with a grin.

Placing their berating aside, Jon grinned back at his brother and answered, "You could say it was a most spectacular night."

Chuckling, the young man declared, "we will need to go back for sure if that session got rid of your brooding."

Taking no offense as his joking, Jon was in total agreement, and shouted, "Hell, Yeah! But we will need to be careful next time, I wonder how father found out?"

"Well we did walk out of the front gates," Robb stated, "someone must have reported back to him."

"Mhm," Jon said as he rubbed his chin, then with an aha moment, he turned to face his brother and whispered to him. "I know of a secret passage that Arya showed me once in the Crypt that leads directly to Winter Town."

"Really," Robb asked as his eyes sparked, "then we will have to use it immensely after all this all blows down."

"Of course," Jon answered with a pat on his brother's shoulder, "Well I best be going now, I have my lessons with Maester Luwin."

"See you later then," Robb declared as he headed off on his own way.

Heading to where the Maester would most likely be, Jon made his way over to the Library Tower.

Reaching the place he entered the tower and walked down the short hall until he came up to a heart tree rooted in the center of a library. Glancing around Jon's breath was taken away like always when ever he walked into this magnificent place.

There were endless rows of books around containing all the knowledge his family collected of its long and resplendent 8,000 year rein of the North. There was a winding stonework staircase that led up to the floors above and Jon took notice of all the scribes running about.

They were busy as bees, copying old parched scribes and scrolls, organizing books into different categories, checking up to see everything was in order, and some even enjoying a slight read. At the center of it all, he saw a tireless man busy at work directing everyone, he had grey thinning hair, long grey robes with many sewn pockets, and metal links of varying colors around his neck.

"Maester Luwin," Jon greeted the man as he walked over to him.

Glancing over at him, a thin smile spread across the grey-haired man's face, and he greeted back, "Jon, it is good to see you, my boy."

"Same here," the young man answered with a nod.

"So," the man immediately began, "how was your reading on Maester Jarmil work on Maritime trade."

At this point, Jon always did his own reading he wasn't at the point anymore where the old man had to take a personal hand in his learning like Bran who was now learning his letters. They were now at the point where they were near equal at they had intellectual discussions with each other on different works.

"He was a bit flowery," Jon first pointed out.

"Well, he was a Reachman," the Maester answered.

Having a good laugh at the old man joke, they carried on with their conversation discussing everything and anything they wanted. Before long they were having debates as they argued how who's work was much better and what points they had.

Then they were talking about trade and the different products each kingdom had to offer. Soon it was about different houses in the North and their long history. Next, it was about ancient history and legends as they discussed the Long Night, the Age of Heroes, and the Valyria Empire.

With that, the hours went by and scribes came by with drinks and snacks, and soon Jon noticed that the hour was getting late.

"I best be going, Maester," Jon said as he saw how dark it was outside.

Noticing too how late it was the man shook his head and asked himself, "Where did all the time go, huh?" Then turning back to Jon, he uttered, "yes you better be heading off if you want to have supper with your family."

Nodding his head, Jon paused as if he remembered something, then looked over at the old man and voiced, "I am sorry for getting you into any trouble with my Lord Father."

"Ow, don't worry about it," the old man said as he waved his concern off. "You just had a talk, me and his Lordship."

Jon wondered how that went, but didn't ask since it didn't seem to be any of his business to butt into it. "Maester Luwin," Jon called out.

"Yes," the man said as he looked him head on.

"What am I suppose to do with my life?" the young man asked as his arms slightly shook. "My Lord Father made himself clear, I am not to leave Winterfell, but what then? I can not inherit anything, I can not..."

"Stop with that," the learned man interrupted with a shake of his head. "So what if you have nothing to your name. There have been so many more men than you that stood at a much worse position and made something of themselves."

"But...." Jon tried to argue.

"No buts," the old man said, "If one path is closed to you then find another."

"But how?" Jon asked in an almost pleading tone. He really did want to do something in his life, but he wasn't like his half-siblings who were destined to obtain land and good marriages.

"Sit," the old man commanded, once he did he asked, "tell me are your ideas not worth much?"

"My ideas," Jon repeated. He knew what the Maester was talking about, sometimes he likes to fancy about ways to improve his homeland. He loved this place deeply and really wanted it to rise. However for any of his ideas to work it would take a lot of men, gold, and natural materials- things that the North was really lacking and could put it to good use elsewhere.

"Yes," the man said with a nod, "I know you come here every day not to gain knowledge just for the sake of it but to better your people and family."

"But..." Jon tried to argue again.

"What did I say?" the old man asked, "No buts. Just do it!"

Sitting back, Jon mused on what he could do to better his home, and then an idea came to mind. "Yes, that could work," he muttered as he got lost in his thought.

Looking over at his young pupil, the old man smiled down at him and watched as he worked his miracle.


Winterfell Library: https://www.emilyalton.com/uploads/8/4/6/3/84631330/1library-5_1_orig.jpg

***

Check out Patreon, I am 20 chapters ahead!

https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

9