Chapter 7: Forgetting Herself (R-18)
1.4k 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a FAV, or leave a comment, and a nice 5-star review would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!

Heading over for supper with his family, Jon was surprised to run into the one person he did not expect at all, Catelyn Stark.

She was decked out on all her fineries with her fine woolen cloak with its silver clamps, her silken gown embroidered with elegant designs, and the jewelry that only a high lady like her could have from golds, silvers, diamonds, opals, and pearls.

At her heel were her ladies-in-waiting, women from minor houses throughout the North that came here to find a good match and made rise in position.

"My lady," Jon bowed to her with the respect deserving of her station. He still needed to keep up his charade in front of people or he might start raising heads.

Sniffing at him, she looked down her nose at him with a sour look on her face that really took away from her beauty in his opinion.

"I heard what you made my son get up. I know you should have been kept away from my children. All you are is a bad influence."

Giving her a narrowed gaze, he couldn't believe what his ears were hearing. He makes Robb go to the Whore house?! It was the fricking other way around.

But even he did tell her that, there would be no way she would listen to any thing that came out of his so called bastard mouth.

Anyways was the woman an idiot or did she forget about what happened. Most likely she thought of herself safe from him, surrounded by her ladies.

Ha! If she really taught so then she was in for a rude awakening.

Just then as if to prove his thoughts correct, the trout asked in a whisper that only the two of them could hear. "What? You think you could do anything here, you brute! Household guards would be upon here in moments and your head would be off before you could even say a word or get an inch close to me."

"Of course not, my lady," he said with a respectful bow. "I was in the wrong, I ask for your solemn apology."

Surprised at his words, she was able to collect herself as a cool expression settled on her face. "You are forgiven, bastard," she said in a moment of showmanship before her ladies, "next time however I will have you out of the castle by your ears if you ever foul my son's mind and honor!"

"Thank you, my lady," he answered, even though he knew she had none of that power to remove him from the castle. But he would play her game, soon however she would regret this deeply.

"By your leave, my lady?" he asked.

With a nod from her, he was off and way. Soon, he swore to himself, very soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father," Jon called out as he came up to the man at the head of the table. "By your leave may I sit?" he asked as he pointed to the chair on his left where Lady Catelyn Stark usually sat.

Giving him one of his signature icy looks, the man said nothing for a long while, then after some time which felt like he was stuck out in a freezing winter storm for ages. "You do know that this is my lady wife's seat."

"I mean no disrespect, but I would like a word with you. Things have been icy cold between us these past few days."

"Have a seat," his father said as he pointed to the chair.

Doing as commanded, Jon cleared his throat and asked no one in particular, "Where do I even begin."

"From the beginning helps, what were you thinking you tried to run off?"

"Well that not really accurate," Jon began, "I did tell you and..."

However, just then Robb walked in who took his seat right to his father's right then followed by Sansa and Arya.

First to ask what he was doing out of his place was Sansa of course, "What are you doing in mother's seat?"

She was a real beauty, just a year younger than Robb at fifteen years old, she was a rare summer rose blossom in winter.  Taking after her mother mostly with her high cheekbones, vivid blue eyes, and auburn hair with neat braids done in the latest Southern fashion.

She was tall, nearing both him and Robb in height, with grace found only in a ballroom, and sweet to everyone except him and Arya.

"Why does that concern you?" Arya asked while Bran's nurse brought him over to the table and sat him down.  He was a sweet child of six years old, fascinated with everything, he had light black hair, grey eyes, and similar features to his mother such as high cheekbones and rounder face.

"Of course you would defend him," Sansa sniffed out loud.

Before the arguments could get any more heated, Catelyn Stark walked in with little Rickon in arm. He was two years old with light black hair, blue eyes, and the Stark features of a long face and sharp features. He could barely get much out, but he was an energetic child and already was babbling away in his own langue as he had his fingers stuck in his mouth with drool slipping out.

"What going on?" the woman asked as she saw her two daughters arguing. Then noticing him sitting on her chair, she growled, "What are you doing there?"

"Enough," Lord Eddard simply said, silencing everyone. "I gave him permission to sit here so that we can discuss something."

"But..." the woman tried to argue, then he turned his icy look on her and that got her bowing all over him. "If that is what my Lord Husand wishes."

"Yes, you may sit one sit over, the same for the rest of you," he told Sansa and Arya who sat on the left of him.

With no more arguments, everyone complied and right in time as their maid and servants walked in with their supper on hand.

Digging in, the silence was observed by everyone until the lady herself took in a sharp in take of breath. Everyone turning to look at her, she blushed as she excused herself, "I am sorry, the food must have gone done the wrong way."

All that sat at the table accepted the excuse except for Jon who had a knowing grin.

Giving him a glare when no one was looking, he just ignored it and continued with what he was doing, fingering her cunt. She really had to try really hard this time to stop the moan from escaping her mouth as her face went red as a beat.

"So father?" he asked, beginning the conversation off. "What will Robb and I be doing with you in the day?"

"It's time that both of you," he uttered so that everyone could hear them, "to do your tasks to this house."

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Robb put forth.

"You will find out tomorrow," the man simply said.

Just then, the trout couldn't hold herself any more as a squeak left her mouth when he hit the right spot.

Looking over at her, the patriarch of the family asked, "Are you sure you are alright, dear. Maybe you might be coming down with a fever and should have Maester Luwin check up on."

"I am alright," she groaned out as he gave her clitoris a pinch.

"Are you sure mother?" Sansa asked in a concerned voice as she rested her hand on the woman's forehead. "You do seem awfully hot, father is right, you should have Maester Luwin."

"Trust me, daughter," she said in between soft nearly inaudible moans of pleasure, "I h-have lived through.... more winters than, mmm, you can imagine. I will b-be perfectly.... al-alright~"

Suddenly he slipped in another finger into her dripping wet snatch which made her go nearly over the edge.

"Is it stomach bowels?" Robb asked as he saw that constipated look on her face as she tried her best to hold back the noises that just wanted to slip out of her mouth.

"If that is the case, there is no need to be shy," Lord Eddard spoke. "The man has seen you through countless births."

"N-no... it's not t-that," she said as she had to take in a sharp breath due to him going at a rapid pace with two of his fingers going in and out like a drill. "I... I am al-alright."

To prove herself so wrong, she finally couldn't hold it all back and came. A loud shriek sang right out of her mouth as she orgasmed right then in there in front of all her children and husband.

The shame she must be feeling, Jon thought to himself with a dark chuckle, she must be dying inside.

Finally settling down, Jon spoke up and asked, "Did you stub your toe, my lady?" while he withdrew his hands from her honey pot.

"Yes, yes I did," she said breathlessly taking the first excuse she could. "I guess I will have to go see Maester Luwin about it," as she got up in one single motion and all but ran out of the room like the devil was causing her.

Which he might have been as Jon stared after her retreating form with a wolfish glare.

----------------------------------------------------------

"There you are," Jon said as he finally spotted the aforementioned lady wandering about the halls of the castle. She looked kind of lost with a far off look on her face, but it finally harder into a glare when she spotted him.

"You MONSTER!" she shouted as she balled her hands into fists and gave him the most loathing look possible.

"Me a monster?" he asked in a sweet, innocent tone as he pointed his finger at himself.

"You else am I talking about?" she demanded, "you.... you..." she repeated so many times as she couldn't even form the words.

Laughing out loud a barking chuckle, "You call me a monster? After you have treated a young impressionable child like dirt for all his life. After you belittle me, after you degraded me, after you did so much that even the Gods, Old or New would look down at you as a spiteful woman. Say that I am a Moster?!"

"I... I..." she stuttered as her fingers unclasped and shook.

"Please," he said, waving off her excuses, "I do not want to hear it. This, what I did to you and will do, will be nothing to what you have done." Coming closer to her until he could feel her unshaky breath, he whispered to her, "Just know that you have brought this upon yourself, not me, not anyone else but you."

Then without a word, he shoved her into the closest room, and as if the life came back to her, she struggled to escape him.

"Wh-what do you t-think.... you are doing! Stop it, right this instant! If you try to do this again. I'll ruin your life, I will make it a living HELL!!!! Let me go of ME!"

Ignoring her as he shut the door behind them, he pushed her to the bed which must have been a servant corridor as it was a hard cot with scratchy sheets.

It fit perfectly, the Lady of the North would be raped in a peasant corridor.

"You b-bastard... You BASTARD!!!"

She tried to shout like a banshee, but Jon just laughed as he muffled her screams by placing her hands over her mouth.

Moving on he started to grope her body while removing his and her clothing. Seeing the hateful look on her face, he asked, "You are resisting a lot harder than last time, why is that?"

Then musing to himself, "Is it because you are afraid you are loving this."

Biting his hand, he did not budge an inch as she drew blood from him, all he did was smile a wolfish grin at her. "I am right?" he askes in a husky tone as he removes the last article of clothing.

"You love how my cock filled you up like no one else? You love it don't you, you love how I fuck into sweet, sweet oblivion? What would you kids, what would your husband think if they knew that."

Finally breaking free from his grasp, she snarls, "don't bring my family into this, you BASTARD!"

"Oh shut it," he says as he raises her legs all the way up until her ankles crossed behind her own head. Lining up his cock up right at her front door in a missionary position, he declares, "You are nothing but a whore!" Then without further ado, he spears her in one single bound.

Her agonizing scream mixed in with pleasure is music to his ear as he fills her with his massive cock. even after fucking her once, he still can not believe how tight she was after giving birth to a whole litter of wolves.

Catelyn continues to insult him, calling him all sorts of things and even bringing up his whorish mother once in a while. But Jon just carried on as his cock slams into her wanton cunt over and over again.

He is going to fuck her until she is nothing more than what she is truly inside, a whore. A cocksleeve of his.

Eventually, she cums and the shame on her face as she screams out loud her climax. Oh, how sweet it was.

"What happen?" he asked with a grin spread wide across his face, "was my cock just the right thing you were looking for?"

Remaining silent, since it was the only defense she had, she didn't even dare to look at him.

Then without a word, he slipped out of her snatch and let her legs drop to the bed.

This time she did look at him and in surprise as she asked, "What happened? Is it over?"

"Yeah," he said with a shrug as he made to leave the bed.

"But... but .... you didn't even cum?!"

"So?" he asked.

"I... I..."

"You got something to add?" he turns on her.

Snarling, she answers, "at the very least you can fulfill your base nature and unload yourself on to me!"

"Are you asking me to continue to fuck you?"

"Yes," she quickly gets out, clearly too ashamed of what she said.

This was progress at the very least.

"Well if you wish it," he said as he made sure to emphasize the you part.

Turning her on to her stomach and pulling her ass before him, this time there was no fight from her.

Rubbing his massive length against her hot, wet cunt he continues with that until she shouts at him, "Just do it already," as the want was clear in her voice.

Not needing to be told twice, and achieving his small hidden goal he thrusts forward with all his might, penetrating deep into her honey pot.

The high lady, the wife of the lord paramount shrieks out loud in pure ecstasy as his cock forces its way back inside of her deep tight tunnels.

Enjoying every last moment of it, he grins as he pulls out and slams back in. He continues that process as he pistons in and out of her, hitting her cervix occasionally.

Soon she was spasming as her body shook beneath him since he brought her to yet another orgasm. Just that, makes her tunnels all that much tighter as they clump and clinch to him like they are trying to milk him for all he is worth.

Jon grapes a fist full of her, bringing her face towards him, then leans over and starts exchanging a kiss with her.

The two of them moan in each other mouth at the sheer passion of the kiss. Jon slowly picks up pace, fucking her harder with deeper thrusts that stretch her womb to fit him perfectly.

Eventually, the two of them break their kiss, as they both need air. A strand of saliva still connected them as they gaze at each other filled with lust.

A loud groan leaves the young man's lips as his cockhead slams into the back of her womb and he unloads everything into her womb. Painting her walls the color of his seed, he releases coils after coils deep into her as he could see a slight bulge in her stomach as his cum overflows inside of her.

Letting out one final grunt as he slowly leaves her tunnels with a wet pop. Some of his seed spills out of her on to the cot in slow waves.

"Are you ready for another round?" he asked with a wide grin as she looks up at him with a tired look on her face.

"Another what?" the Great Lady askes.

Smiling with a wicked gleam in his eyes, Jon just pushes her back on to the bed. "You don't worry about that. I will just take it from here."

------------------

It was only in the early hours of the morning that Jonfianlly left the room. Looking behind him at the nearly senseless woman with cum dripping out of her cunt  and her body riddled with hickories and marks.

Jon smiled at himself and patted himself as well for a job well done.

Sansa Stark: https://www.domestika.org/en/projects/513694-fanart-sansa-stark

10