C34: WHY AM I SO FUCKIN STUPID?!
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nodding I hummed, “How was it?” I asked looking down at my feet while I made myself comfortable leaning against the seat.

Hearing no answer I looked at him, his eyes squinted piercing me. “Reign?” he asked in that husky voice making my body shiver.

“Yes?” I answered looking into his green eyes.

“Why do you know how to give a blow job?”

Smirking I answered, “I practised on a dildo.”

His mouth opened as he took in a deep breath, “You have one?” he asked me surprised.

Nodding my head I played with our fingers, “Yeah, that and many other toys, I didn’t have a boyfriend to fuck me so I used toys instead.”

His member under my ass started poking at me. Turning my attention to him I smiled, “Theo, you’re hard again.”

“That’s only because you…” he trailed not finishing as his mobile rang. Luckily it wasn’t Stell this time around and read ‘Mother Bear,’ he looked at me apologetically and I nodded.

“Mamma?”

“Where are you, your father wants to see you.”

“Oh, I’m with Reign, can it wait?”

“Hold on!” she said as she started speaking to someone else. “Baby, your father said you shouldn’t stay out long and no sex.”

My face warmed up hearing that, it's exactly what I wanted right now. I frowned looking down at our hands.

Yelping after I felt a thrust against me. Looking at Theo wide-eyed I gasped. He had a grin on his face, I think he knows what I’m thinking.

Leaning in to kiss my cheek and nuzzle my neck. “Okay mama, no sex.” He said with a laugh.

Biting my neck after putting his phone down he said, “Don’t worry sexy, I’ll fuck you real good soon when the time is right.”

*

Arriving home I was bombarded with tears and hugs from both pairs of my grandparents. After settling down I was set on going back to my room but my grandmother stopped me telling me that I needed to get everything out now.

My parents told them about everything I said and my grandparents wanted to see my cuts for themselves and it was a mistake because they started crying, well my grandmas did. Sighing I continued my story.

“My relationship with Chloe was basically bullshit since she’s the one that asked me out. I was apprehensive in the beginning, but then I thought that since I was with a girl, it would mask my gayness and it did, but because others liked Chloe, I wasn’t happy. Our relationship felt to me like that of a brother loving a sister and it got weird when we made out so I just stopped kissing her. I guess she had enough and broke up with me but the break up hit me hard just for that moment and I got over it.”

Sighing I blinked back my tears, “I later met a lady online. We exchanged numbers and the more we spoke the more comfortable I felt around her or well speaking to her. As I got to know her more, I found out that she was lesbian and she went through what I feared most.”

Looking at my parents and siblings I continued, “After she told her parents about her sexuality they couldn’t accept it and kicked her out. She was lucky enough to have a friend that’s family was open-minded and let her stay with them, they even paid for her school fees for university… I told her that I wasn’t prepared to tell you all and that it was killing me inside.”

“A month before I left I had a relapse after staying clean from my suicide attempts, I sat in the bathroom with the razor in my hand and I phoned her. Speaking to her calmed me down and I ended up not hurting myself.”

“That night I told her about what I was doing to myself and she asked me if I would like to stay with her to catch a breather from school and you all. I didn’t want to in the beginning but I did and I don’t regret leaving although I cried so many times wanting to come home.”

“After a few days of settling, down she took me to see a doctor and admitted me into a program that had similar people who were having problems dealing with themselves apart of that group – a support group.”

“I wasn’t comfortable in the beginning but I got over everything and they helped me. I made so many friends after coming to terms with who I really am and I am coping slowly with my suicidal fits but ever since my walls have broken down, I ended up with a bad personality, the one that tends to lash out when my medication is out of my system… so I hope you can forgive me for cussing you out last night.”

I looked up at them. The crying wasn’t as much as yesterday but the women still had tears falling down their faces while the men’s eyes were red.

My father got up and sat down beside me pulling me into a hug. Hugging me to himself he looked down at me, “Reign, you could have said something too me. What happened to you isn’t something I wish for and you being gay isn’t something worth hurting or killing yourself over. I’ve been busy, I know that but I’m only busy because I have so many mouths to feed but I am always here to speak too, your brother and sister always come to me with their problems, I just wish you did too.”

I looked at him with a frown, “You never made it clear to me that I could!”

“I know, but now you know Reign, just don’t leave us again like you did okay?” he said as he rubbed his hand up and down my back. I wiped away his tears and nodded.

“So, when are you going to introduce your boyfriend to us?” he asked with a raised brow.

“But didn’t you meet him already?” I asked confused.

He scrunched his nose, “I did but not as your boyfriend.”

Shrugging I got off him sitting back in my seat. I looked at my mother and it seemed like she didn’t know what to do but I left it, I guess I’ll speak to her when we can be alone together.

My grandparents didn’t say anything and I don’t know why. I’ll just give everyone a chance to wrap it around their heads…

In my room, I sat holding Reegon as I played with his fingers. My father and his father walked in after knocking on the door. I nodded for them to come in and my grandpa sat down on the bed while papa sat by my desk.

“Can I have a look at the medication you are taking Reign?” my grandpa asked cautiously. I can understand why since he is a retired doctor and all. Nodding my head, I put Reegon to the side and headed for my cupboard. Taking out the two packets and three boxes I handed it to him saying, “It’s almost finished, I have to stock up on more.”

My father nodded but his attention was on the pills in my grandpa’s hands. After a moment my phone rang breaking the silence. I looked at it and suddenly got nervous. Answering it, “Theo?”

“Hey babe, I’m missing you, what are you doing?” he said sounding bored.

“Well, I’m looking down at my feet.”

“Wow how interesting… get ready, I’m coming.” He said while laughing.

Looking at my papa who was frowning, he could hear Theo because I was standing beside him, “By the way, my parents want to meet you.”

“Huh? They already did.” He said sounding awkward.

“I said that too but my father said you’re my boyfriend now so you still have to introduce yourself properly.”

“Am I going to die?” he asks nervously.

I raise a brow at this question, “Why don’t we get this over with, you said your parents want to have dinner with me too so come over and introduce yourself then we head over to your place and have dinner.” I said while looking at my father who nodded in agreement.

“A-alright, I’ll be there in twenty.”

When Theo arrived things were awkward as we both didn’t know what to expect but it wasn’t bad. He met my grandparents while being stared at by my family who smiled at him knowingly. I guess they came to terms with it after my whole episode and explanations. We arrived at his place and the same thing happened but his parents were mostly loving and accepting than mine because I was hugged and pinched not to mention kissed making Theo angry.

*

Sitting in his room straddling him on his bed. Theo has his hands feeling up and down my clothes while his cock stand at attention between us, hitting me whenever I moved.

With the door locked we don’t have much to worry about being caught like before at my house.

Laying me down, he unzipped my jeans, tugging them down slightly. Kissing down my neck, licking and sucking as he nibbled

Zipping down my jacket he raised my shirt to my neck and started kissing down. At my nipples, he sucked one while pinching and squeezing the other with his fingertips.

Every touch felt intoxicating as he touched me more. As he sucks on my skin I can feel how hungry he is. How much he wants me.

Moaning uncontrollably under his touch I couldn’t help but tremble and squeeze against him. Theo, although gentle, is very rough!

“Ah!” Kissing down my stomach he opened his mouth and bit down on my skin making me squeal. Twirling his tongue around in my navel teasing me and pulling my belly ring between his teeth. Pulling it in his mouth he smiled against my stomach making me giggle.

Tugging at my jeans he kissed down while looking at me in the eyes, winking at me. I closed my eyes taking in the pleasant feeling of being caressed, kissed and teased.

“REIGN!!!” The yelled my name out. Catching a fright I sat up on the bed quickly and pulled away from him sinking into the base of the bed as I looked at him horrified. Theo was looking at me horrified too but I don’t know why. Following his eyes down to my pants, my eyes widened in horror.

Hugging my legs to myself I pulled my jacket back on and fastened my jeans. Sitting back I looked at Theo’s terrified face and I felt my soul leave my body.

His hard member already lost its vigour. He stared at my stomach stunned.

After a while, he turned his back moving towards the wall on the bed. Sitting while facing the opposite direction of him he seemed to be lost. Swallowing the tension stuck in my throat I crawled up slowly to him. Sitting by his side facing him I lift my hand to his chin and turned his face to look at me.

Sniffing back my tears I swallowed hard, “Thee baby, speak to me.”

His eyes were turning red as he looked at me still horrified, “R-Reign w-what a-are t-those m-marks?”

Pulling back I let go of him and just sat there looking at him. My mouth opened wanting to explain but where do I start.

Feeling helpless, I put my hand to my forehead and started crying – I hated this, why’d he have to find out so soon? Why the fuck did I have to be so fucking horny and forget what I was hiding under my clothes, why the fuck? WHY THE FUCK!! WHY THE FUCK AM I SO FUCKIN STUPID!!!!

0