C37: Ilya and Zayev
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After twenty minutes he was done and another twenty minutes later we were completely done. I had a cup of strong coffee while looking at my naked body in the mirror. Celo stood behind me taking photos for his Instagram.

“You better cover my private parts!!” I threatened him.

Chuckling he winked at me, “Yes and when I am done, I’ll have something to jerk off too.”

Rolling my eyes I walked away, “I might come back for a wolf around my rib cage area.”

He nodded his head and smiled, “You’ve already paid so you can leave after I put the cooling cloth on you.”

~

Limping, I walked out of the room meeting Theo’s eyes. He had a worried look on his face but smiled when he saw me.

Walking into his arms I hugged him, “Hey baby.”

“Hey babe.” he greeted back kissing my forehead. “Wanna grab something to eat?”

Nodding my head I answered, “To go please, I wanna cuddle.”

Theo smiled into my hair and hugged me to his side while walking us out. Driving his jeep around, we stopped at Starbucks for drinks and Popeye’s for food and KFC to buy me more food and Cindy too but I highly doubt she’d wait this long just for KFC but you never know, she might be hungry getting back.

*

“Theo!!” I moaned. Squeezing my legs together against his neck I felt him smile over my dick. Twitching and whimpering uncontrollably my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I came into his mouth.

He sucked the last seed out of me. Pulling my legs apart, he moved up hovering over me. Looking into his lust-filled eyes I felt as he wiped away the tears going down my cheeks.

He leaned down to kiss my lips. Sucking on them while biting them swollen.

Pulling back he looked down at me with a grin. Laying on me he whispered into my ear, “You taste so fucking good babe… I wonder how your ass tastes.”

Sighing I closed my eyes. Finally, after being cockblocked three times he went down on me. I wouldn’t mind his tongue fucking me too but it's so awkward here inside his jeep.

Pushing him back I cupped his face and pulled him down to make out with him. Running my tongue in his mouth, tasting my seeds mixed with his natural sweet-tasting mouth.

The taste is so exhilarating making me want more and more. Theo quickly pulled back looking at me with wide eyes and a smirk, “Fuck it, babe, why are you so horny, if we don’t stop now you might lose your virginity.”

Tilting my head I raised a brow, “I’m not a virgin,” I said. His face changed.

Quickly getting up I sat properly looking at him. He had a frightening look on his face with a frown playing on his lips.

Squinting his eyes at me he asked slowly, “Who’s the fucker that took it from you?”

I laughed so hard, hugging my stomach from the pain.

“What's so funny?” he asked with a frown.

Shaking my head and wiping my tears away I answered, “I lost it to a woman, and dildos not to mention my vibrators…”

Straddling him I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kissing his lips I said, “You’ll still be my first though.”

He calmed down cupping my ass and squeezing it. Rubbing myself against his cock I sucked on his lips moving my tongue inside – pulling back after a good session I leaned my forehead against his.

“Babe?”

“Mn?” I hummed with closed eyes.

“When can we?” he whispered.

Opening my eyes I looked into his. Swallowing my saliva I pulled back to get a proper view of his handsome face.

“Theo, I don’t want you leaving me after getting a taste of me,” I say.

He sighed holding me to himself, “Reign, I would never. I’m so sorry that I brought this up, I won’t okay, so don’t look at me like that.”

Nodding my head against his chest I pulled on his shirt. Theo and I have been dating for almost a week now and it’s too soon for sex, I want it and he wants it too… more than me to be exact.

“Babe, it’s just that I’ve been wanting to do it with you for years and now I finally have you so my impulses are just getting worse the more we make out; if you were anyone else I doubt I’d be sitting here cuddling with them, or even suck him off, I wouldn’t have allowed you to blow me off too but because I wanted you so bad I let you just to get the feel of me being inside your mouth.”

Kissing my forehead he said, “I love you Reign baby, I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, I want you to fuck me too,” I said as I felt him tense up. “But can you wait a little longer maybe the week before school opens?” I said as I sat up and looked at him.

His eyes turned dark while he gazed at me but he nods.

~

Walking out of the fucking office I sighed heavily, the damned appointment took forever and I don’t have all fucking day! I got out of the appointment I made on Thursday with the weaving lady for the lilac and pale yellow coloured mat for my baby’s room.

Stretching my body out, I walked to the toilets. Relieving myself I smirked at the two guys looking my way – bitch I have a man and he is sexier than you!

Cindy and I went to the hardware store Saturday to buy lead-free paint and I’m almost done, I just need to add stars and wait for the electricians to install the lights that will be lined on the ceiling of the room covering all four sides; well I can't really wait since I promised my father I’d be home no later than Wednesday but since Theo offered to take me home, I’m catching a lift with him tomorrow.

Paying the Uber driver I walked into the yard closing the gate behind me and then the door. Oh look Cindy messed the living room up again. Rolling my eyes, I cleaned up, placing pillows in the correct positions and picked up the empty packets off the floor. Washing my hands I dried them and pulled a fleece blanket from the storage cupboard in the passage and tracked back to Cindy.

Kneeling down beside her who was laying on the couch, I lift her shirt up and rub the slight bump on her stomach – “Only six more months and you’re here baby, I can’t wait to meet you,” I whisper then place a kiss on her stomach.

Closing them I kissed Cindy’s forehead and walked back to the kitchen to start dinner. Wrapping things up I plated the food and left it in the warmer for when she gets up and do the dishes while I’m at it.

Done, I head to the baby’s room and place the ‘glow in the dark’ silver stars all over the room being mindful not to cluster them.

Cindy said I could name the baby so I’m thinking of two names, one girl and one boy since we don’t know the gender yet… I was thinking Ilya for a girl, Ilya is short for I Love You Always – cliché but sweet I think … Zayev for a boy – strange but it’s a wolfs name from a book I read… I love wolfs and I wouldn’t mind a little pup too.

Switching off the lights I took a shower. Rubbing the shampoo into my hair and scrubbing my body down with the body wash I switch on the shower to rinse the suds off me and the shampoo in my hair. Turning off the shower I jumped out. Drying myself off, I brushed my teeth and dried my hair with the blow dryer. Walking out of the bathroom I heard ruffling and scuffling in the shower and I guess she’s up now. She’s been binging movies on Netflix and I’m not like her that can sit and do nothing well unless I’m in Theo’s arms.

~~

Peaking at her she caught me. We smiled at each other while I walked over wearing nothing but panties and a big white button-up shirt. She whistled at me motioning me over.

She was sitting with the macaroni and cheese with bacon and mushroom dish between her legs – greedy bitch!

“You better leave for me some!” I said sternly.

She rolled her eyes at me. Sitting down next to her she slapped my left thigh making it ache due to the recent ink I added, “Sexy bitch!” she moaned.

Kissing her cheek I said, “I’ll phone Theo quick then keep you company okay?”

“It doesn’t matter you’ll fall asleep and make me fall asleep, baby and I will eat and binge so talk to my boyfriend-in-law and rest, you’ll be travelling back tomorrow and you need the rest, you’ve worked hard this weekend,” she said while running her hand through my hair.

“No shit you lazy bitch!” I say as I get up and sashayed away. She slapped my ass giving it a good squeeze making my chuckled – I don’t want to leave, I’ll miss her again.

I smirk as I video call Theo, I’m video calling him right now with bad intentions.

I plug in my earphones after dialling his number and locking the door. Unbuttoning the first two buttons, I pull one sleeve off my shoulder.

“Hey baby?” he answers confused.

Pouting I tilt my head to the side, “Hey, why do you sound confused Thee?”

“Baby hold on quick,” he says as I hear him struggle and cuss while the screen goes blank.

After a moment he comes back into view, smiling at me he says, “I’m all yours now.”

“What was that all about?”

“I kicked Keenan out!”

“Why?” I asked giggling.

“Uh… because I want to speak to you privately.” He says hesitantly.

Raising a brow I asked, “Why, you could have left.”

“No not really, we’re staying at the hostel and the doors are shut, so I kicked him out… don’t worry about it baby, he went to Ashton and Rowan's room.”

I nodded my head in understanding and scratched my open shoulder. I saw his eyes drift over and fought the smile that wants to show itself on my lips.

“By the way baby?” he says.

“Yes~” I sing making him raise a brow.

“You’re looking delicious,” he says while swallowing the growl in his throat.

Frowning I looked down at myself. Shaking my head I said, “No not really, I just got out the shower and getting ready for bed.”

“Oh,” he says looking disappointed.

Sighing I turn over laying on my stomach and setting the phone between the pillows making sure he gets a good view of me while I prop my head up with my right hand looking at him.

Looking back at him I see him licking his lips, “Reign baby, tilt your head to the right for me quick.”

I nod pretending to be confused and do as he says. He mutters ‘fuck’ under his breath.

“What’s wrong?”

“You’re doing this on purpose Reign,” he says through gritted teeth.

“Doing what?” I ask innocently.

He looks into my eyes, “When I get to eat you up, you’ll be sorry.”

Rolling my eyes I say, “Well I can’t wait to be eaten up by you master.”

Looking back at Theo after my eye roll I see him staring at me stiffly but his eyes soon turn cold scaring me, “T-theo?” I call out to him.

“Yes,” he answers but he suddenly sounds distant.

“W-whats wrong, w-why are you looking at me l-like that?”

“Hold on, I’ll call you right back,” he says cutting off the call before I can say anything. Sitting up on the bed I had my phone placed on my folded legs.

My heart trembles as I see my phone ring and his name flashing across the screen. Taking out my earphones I swiped right and slowly lift it to my ears, “T-theo?” I say trying not to choke.

0