C38: Dom Theodore
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey baby,” he says making my tense body relax.

“What happened, did I say something wrong?”

“No, but you did trigger something so I had to end the video call.”

“Huh? I did?”

“Yes,” he whispers.

“I’m sorry,” I say feeling tears well up in my eyes.

“Reign baby, there’s nothing for you to be sorry for, you didn’t do anything wrong, it's me that’s the problem and I completely forgot that I had this problem.”

“What problem?” I asked hearing a sigh from him.

“It’s not something I can speak about over the phone, we need to talk about it in private, face to face.” He says sounding sad.

“A-alright then, I guess it’s goodnight for now since it’s been ruined?”

“Yea, see you tomorrow but can you do me a favour please?”

“Yes?”

“Please be open-minded to what I am going to say tomorrow.”

“I’ll try…” I trail confused.

“Thanks, baby and can you send me a picture of your sweet ass,” he says making me smiled.

“Sure, but no jerking off to it.”

“Awww, no promises baby.”

“Whatever!”

“I love you Reign,” he says making my smile widen.

“Goodnight baby,” I say

“Sweet dreams sexy.”

~~

We arrived home safely but Theo took me out since we need to have a talk. We stop in front of an apartment complex and he leads me up. Climbing off the elevator he takes me by my hands and leads me to a door. Typing in the passcode he pulls me in and leads me to the den.

Seated on the couch I look around. Theo looks at me with a smile and takes off his shoes before heading to the kitchen. He comes back with a bowl of candy and a glass of water with a slice of lemon in it.

Taking the bowl I shove a few in my mouth and grin at him. He pulls me into his side and kisses me. Putting the bowl down, I put my legs over him and straddle him.

Kissing his lips I give him a hug, “Okay Theo, now that we are alone, where the fuck are we?” I ask making him chuckle.

Wrapping his arms around my waist he says, “Well baby, we’re in my apartment… my parents got me this place after I asked for a place of my own since our home is cramped and I need time to myself.”

Pulling back I look at him with a frown, “Your parents are rich?”

“Nah, we’re well off, my father’s construction company is doing pretty well and I plan to continue in his steps but he doesn’t want me to.”

“They love you too much Thee,” I say while nuzzling my nose against his.

Gripping my waist firmly he pulls me back and looks into my eyes with a worried smile.

“Thee what’s wrong?” I ask while cupping his face.

He takes my hands and kisses them, “Don’t freak out okay?” he says making my heart pound hard against my chest but I nod my head slowly.

“I’m into BDSM,” he says making me frown, “You’re kinky?” I ask not sure.

He chuckles and presses my hands to his lips, “In a way yes, I like tying my partner up while I fuck them,” he says making me tense at the thought of him with someone else.

~~

“Theo, what does all of this mean for us?” I ask due to the fact that he is just staring at me and saying nothing – does he not want me anymore?

He nods his head, “Well I am hoping that you are willing to go the extra mile in our relationship but of cause you don’t have to, I’m willing to give BDSM up. Even so, I hope you can give it a chance."

Pulling away from him I sit up on his lap and give him a once over, with my hand on my chin I say, “You know, you don’t look like the type since you have a sweet face.” Theo bursts out into a fit of laughter.

Wiping the tears from his eyes and taking in slow breaths to calm down, he looks at me, “I know right? It’s even more shocking that Mr Popular likes sucking dick! But looks are very deceiving kitten.”

“Kitten?” I ask. He raises a brow and looks at me with a smirk. He pulls me in and hugs me to himself, kissing my forehead he says, “We have six hours before you need to go home, how about we make the best of those six hours?”

I look up at him and frown, “How?”

Cupping my ass, he squeezes it and stands up with me. My hands swing to his neck grabbing him so that I don’t fall. I look at him and he has a mischievous smile on his face; he walks us to a room and closes the door behind us. Plopping me down on the bed he gets on and presses his weight on me; opening my legs he positions himself and presses his hard-on against my entrance and through our clothes I can feel his throbbing erection that’s pulsing and releasing heat.

[Theo’s POV]

Carrying my kitten to the master bedroom, I open the door and kick it close while he has his head moving in all directions to look at everything as we pass by. I stop at the base of the king-size bed and let go which makes him fall onto the bed.

I smile down at him as I button down my shirt and kick off my shoes. Getting on my knees I crawl towards him as he moves up the bed trying to get away from me. He’s wearing a cheeky smile that makes me want to spank him and hear his moans of pleasure.

He hits against the headboard and looks at me wide-eyed. Smiling at him, my gaze softens.

Spreading his legs far enough for me to lean between, I lean down and smack our lips together. We kiss with a heated passion and I pull back and look down at him.

Kissing the tears and the corner of his eyes I whisper, “Do you know what’s going to happen now kitten?”

He doesn’t answer as I go to kiss his neck and my spot behind his ear. Sucking on it I hear him pant. Moving my hips roughly against his as he yelps with a moan, “T-Theo, what happened to waiting for the last weekend?”

“I’ve waited for you for seven years, why must I wait another week when I have you all to myself right now?” I ask with a low growl.

His body shudders under me as my hands move under his shirt on his stomach. Getting up on my knees between him, I look down at him with a questioning gaze. His breathing evens out after a moment and his gaze becomes a piercing once with lust mix in it.

“Can you promise me that you don’t want me just for sex?” he asks making my heart tinged with sadness and my eyes burn.

Never in my life have I ever wanted Reign for sex. I get down and move to the edge while trying to process my thoughts on this topic. I feel Reigns arms wrap around my neck from behind, “Theo, did I say something wrong?” he asks.

Pulling him on to my lap I cuddle him and we stay in silence. I can hear his heart beat uncontrollably. Laying down with him, I turn him over so his face is in my chest.

Kissing his forehead I whisper, “I’ve never wanted you just for sex. I wanted to be your boyfriend because I liked and now love you and now that I am finally your boyfriend, I can’t help but want to be with you every day. Kiss you always. Hug you until you’re breathless and breathe the air back into your lungs just to repeat it once again. I wanted to fall asleep to the sound of your breathing and your heartbeat. I wanted show you how much I love you and making love to you is one of the ways I can. I understand that being in a relationship with me is suffocating and I don’t know how to stop myself from showing you that you mean so much to me… it was never going to be sex between me and you but love making between two boyfriends who shared feelings for each other. Kitten, you don’t know how much you mean to me and I wish you could feel the emotions you give me… I know you don’t feel much for me but I just hope you could let the feelings sink in and trust me.”

I lower my head to kiss him and watch as the tear falls onto Reigns cheek. He has his eyes closed so he can’t see that I’m crying and I’m glad.

I love Reign more than the distance between earth and the moon too and back, I’d die for him and I want to grow old with him, have little minions that look like us call our names and depend on us. I’d love him even if he has wrinkles and saggy balls, I just want him to know but how will I if he still has his walls up? Slow and steady – I guess.

The two of us lay there in silence. Reign’s breathing soon evens out and I don’t know if he is asleep or awake. I’m not in much of a mood to move about so I just lay there not saying a thing.

I thought that I could convince him to sleep with me but I was wrong. I thought he said he wasn’t a virgin, maybe he lied but I will only know when we eventually make love – I can’t wait but I will.

“Theo,” I hear my name being called. I open my eyes to see a tired-looking Reign who has a frown on his face and is rubbing his eyes.

A yawn escapes from my mouth and I frown, did I fall asleep?

“Reign?” I ask. He looks at me, “I’m hungry, I need to take my medication,” he says to me. I nod my head and get up. I pull him into a hug and lift him up with me. We walk to the kitchen and I place him on a chair by the table.

Kissing his forehead, I walk to the fridge and look around, there are fruit and yoghurt; turning to look at him I raise a brow and he nods. Handing him a bowl I place the fruit before him with a knife and a spoon with the yoghurt on the side.

I watch him eat after he offers me some and I refuse. He takes his pills with a glass of water. Handing me the dirty dishes I look at the time and four hours went by already.

Looking back at Reign, “Are you ready to go home?” I ask and he looks up at me with wide eyes. His gaze becomes sad and he asks, “Are you angry at me?”

Sighing I run a hand through my hair and walk to his side. Pulling him into my chest, I kiss his forehead, “The only time you’ll ever make me angry is if you leave me for someone else.”

“But you stopped just before we were about to have sex, well after I asked you that question so I thought you were angry at me,” he says making me sigh once more.

“I’ll wait for when you are ready to accept my feelings for you, then we’ll have sex, I stopped earlier on because I realized that we just started dating and I was being an idiot.”

After speaking some more, I take Reign home and head back to my place. I’m not really in the mood for anything so I’m just – whatever.

[Reign’s POV]

Arriving home, I find that only my mother is home and everyone else left.

Things are kind of awkward between my mother and me so I don’t know really what to do.

“Do you want dinner? Everyone went over to your grandmother,” she says to me. I nod at her question and look at her while she dishes up for me.

She puts the plate of food down in front of me and looks at me oddly. Raising a brow I ask, “Is there something wrong?”

She gives me a once over and just as I think she isn’t about to say something she does, “Reign, how can you be like this?”

Taken aback by her question I ask slightly shocked, “How am I?”

She looks at me and I can see that she’s angry. She moves around the counter to stand in front of me. I instinctively step back and she grabs me by the side of my arms, making me feel uneasy. She looks at me with a hard glare as her eyes turn red and she suddenly starts shaking me.

My mind goes blank when she pulls me into her for a hug and starts crushing me. She starts crying and her cry sounds like one mourning for the dead.

“Why are you like this, why are you hurting yourself, why do you like boys, why did you run away, why didn’t you say anything… what did I do wrong to deserve a son like you!” she asks and I don’t know if I should yell at her and be angry or be the one crying.

After thinking it through I said in a whisper that made her silent, “I didn’t ask to be born, why I am gay, I don’t know… why I like boys, I don’t know… why I kept hurting myself, it’s a way I could cope with life… why I ran away, to escape my life… what you did wrong, you never loved me enough… mama, can you love me for who I am, I know you didn’t ask for a gay child but please can you just love me for me? I promise I won’t run away again or hurt myself I – I – just want to be me, I don’t want to hurt anymore, I want to be me, I don’t know what else to do but I am trying, I just want to be me.”

She starts crying again after I stop speak and she nods her head. I stand there not holding her back. I look up at the ceiling with burning eyes.

The front door opens and my father is the first to walk in. he looks at us shocked and runs to us but I can’t hear anything. He hugs both my mother and I and I don’t know when, but it’s suddenly morning yet again.

0