C39: Seeing the Counsellor
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reaching my hand out to grab my phone. I slowly open my eyes while wincing at the sound of the alarm ringing. Clicking dismiss, I look at the time and sigh.

I get up and stretch my body while curling my toes. Yawning I walk over to the door and pull it open. It’s still dark out but who cares, there’s so much I have to do before we leave.

Getting into the shower after shrugging my boxer shorts and shirt off, I step to the side and wait for the water to warm up. Adjusting the temperature I step forward and let the water run over my head and down my body.

After socking myself I reach for the shampoo and wash my hair then reach for the body wash and scrub myself.

Watching as all the suds disappear, I switch the showerhead off and climb out. Walking towards the sink I stop and clear the mirror of the steam and see my reflection.

My cheeks are flushed and hair dripping down my neck needs a cut.

Yawning again I reach for my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I’m glad I’m one of those men that don’t grow facial hair – perks of being me.

The bathroom door opens and Reegon walks in, “Morning Rei…” he greets making me smile.

“Morning pumpkin, did you sleep well?” I ask. He nods and yawns and relieves himself.

Spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing out my mouth I wipe my mouth with a cloth and kiss Reegon on the cheek who‘s standing beside me.

I walk out and pass Stellar on the way to my room.

Laying on my bed I sigh while looking through Facebook on my phone, everyone seems so happy about going back to school. I should be happy too because I’ll be with Theo but there is so much shit that I know I will end up dealing with.

A knock grabs my attention and I look up to see my mother’s head peeking through the doorway, “Morning sweety, is there anything you need me to iron for you?” she asks. I sit up on the bed and look at my cupboard. Looking back at my mother I say, “I actually don’t know what I want to wear… can you choose for me?”

She laughs and nods her head making me shake my head. She throws underwear my way and starts looking through my clothes. She places a red jean on the bed and picks out a white tank top. She looks at me and asks, “Do you want the tank top or crop top?”

I look at her unamused while she has an amused look in her eyes and continues, “Well baby, I don’t think you should go to school today with a crop top on, you can wear it tomorrow or the day after.”

I nod my head and hum. Walking over to her I put on the clothes and surprisingly, I don’t need them ironed. She walks out after giving a kiss and telling me to trim my hair.

After getting dressed I go downstairs and sit at the kitchen counter watching my mother prepare breakfast.

After eating all of us are done, she hands us our lunch bags and we head out. Reegon leaves with Stellar while Skye goes with mama. I start walking towards the school, yawning along the way.

It’s close to 7:30 am and I’m still tired, fifteen more minutes then I’ll be at school. As I yawn for the hundredth time the school bus stops beside me.

I look over at it with wide eyes as the door opens. Looking back I see that almost everyone on the bus is looking at me. Chloe steps out and looks at me, “Reign?”

“Chloe?” I ask with a raised brow.

“Are you on your way to school?” she asks making me frown.

“Isn’t it obvious,” I ask making her sigh which seems to be in relief.

“Get on the bus, we’re all heading that way and you won’t have to walk.” She says and I sigh. Oh shit, this came too soon.

I nod and follow her into the bus that is so quiet that it creeps me out. Chloe heads to her usual spot and I see Toby waving at me and asking me silently to sit with him. I smile back and don’t continue following Chloe, plopping my butt down next to him.

I see Toby looking over my shoulder and he says, “She’s looking at you.”

“So what?” I ask making him smile.

The bus starts moving and is extremely quiet. I look at Toby who is scanning my body.

“What is it?” I ask making him laugh.

“Nothing really. Why haven’t you been responding to my messages?” he asks making me sigh inwardly.

I look at him saying, “Too many notifications, besides, isn’t it better talking to each other in person than over the phone?”

He nods and adds, “We could have met up if you answered my messages.”

I nod in agreement, “Yeah but I had stuff to deal with.”

“I understand,” he nods and we go quiet.

I see a few pupils are sneaking glances my way and it's making me uncomfortable.

“Wanna have lunch together on the soccer field during lunch hour?” he asks.

“I’ll have to see, Theo is pretty possessive so I don’t know,” I say while rubbing my chin.

“I thought that you’d be getting a ride with him?” he asks.

I glance at him, “Maybe some other time, he has things to do.”

We continue talking and the awkwardness goes away. We arrive at school and I get off the bus walking and chatting with Toby.

“HEY!!! REIGN!! LOOK THIS WAY!” I hear and turn to see Keenan jumping like a fool in the parking lot getting everyone’s attention. He jogs over to me and pulls me into a hug while sliding my bag off my shoulders and swinging it around his.

He grins at me then looks at Toby and rolls his eyes, “Morning,” he greets him.

“What do you want? Give me back my bag!” I demand.

He looks down at me and wiggles his eyebrows, “Brother-in-law, let’s wait for Theo by my car.”

I sigh and look at Toby who nods his head and follows us.

We get to his car and Ashton greets us, with a smile he looks at me and says, “Do you know that you are the centre of attention right now?”

“Please don’t remind me,” I say feeling my soul leave my body.

Both he and Keenan burst into laughter. Keenan picks me up under my armpits and places me on the hood of his car and my bag beside me. He looks at Toby and says, “I’m not picking you up!”

“Did I ask you to?” he shoots back. I smile and so does Ashton.

Five minutes later Theo pulls up beside us and gets out. He wiggles his brows at me and smiles. Fist punching Ashton and Keenan he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, “Morning baby,” he greets and kisses my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pout, “You’re late handsome.”

He sighs and turns around leaning against me, “Yeah, I had to drop off those two at school first.”

Turning his head to the side, he looks at Toby and raises a brow, “Morning Toby.”

“You know who I am?” he asks with a smirk.

“Mn, you’re the one hanging around Brian – why are you here?” he asks making Toby roll his eyes. He turns around and walks away swaying his hips.

“Toby~ where are you going?” I ask while trying to push Theo away. Toby stops and turns around, “Your man doesn’t want me around you so I’m leaving!” he says making me frown.

Wrapping my arm around Theo’s neck I lock it in a chokehold. He taps out making the others laugh while Ashton jogs over to Toby and wraps his arms around his waist and dragged him back to us.

Both Toby and I are shocked at Ashton’s actions. Theo grins at me and whispers in my ear, “Ashton’s gay too, it’s just that it’s only us two who know about it although he doesn’t hide it, it’s not obvious for everyone to see.”

I nod my head and smile at them. We chat for a few more minutes and the bell rings. Walking side by side with Theo we pass many people who are looking at us including Tai Hong and Laura Gold… Chloe and her friends are staring at us too.

We stop at Theo’s locker and Tai and Laura approach us. I look at them and smile slightly while Theo has his back facing them and everyone else.

“Morning,” they greet making Theo turn around.

“Morning,” we greet back and their eyes land on me but they don’t say anything.

He closes his locker and looks down at me, “Are you not going to your locker?”

I shake my head, “Nope, the school's counsellor called us yesterday and told me to go see her during classes… I might not attend classes today since school ends at twelve.”

He nods his head, “I’ll walk you there.”

Shrugging I nod and look over at Toby whose walking over with his sexy walk. I smile and roll my eyes, “Theo’s walking me to the counsellor's office, so we’ll only see you after school,” I say and he frowns.

“Brian’s fetching me, I wanna introduce you to him,” I nod.

Toby narrows his eyes at Laura and Tai, “Yo?”

They greet him and we all walk through the hallway and we part ways when we reach the counsellor's office, he leans down and kisses my lips then waves me off.

I take a deep breath in and knock on the door. I hear a come in and open the door.

Meeting the middle-aged woman’s gaze who smiles at me I smile back at her and close the door behind me.

0