C41: Babys’ Baby Shower
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few months passed and we only have a month left before baby arrives. We went for the gender reveal last month and I’m happy to say that baby is going to be a boy.

Cindy looked at me strangely when I said we’re naming him Zayev but she shrugged it off saying that it’s my baby and I get to do whatever.

We’re busy dressing her up in a blue leotard, white tights, a blue tank top and an ‘It’s a boy’ sash over her with a crown on her head while her hair hangs loose on her shoulders. Kim’s doing her makeup and everyone is already waiting outside in the yard for us.

She’s not interested in all of this but is going along with it for my sake. She acts as though she doesn’t care but I know deep down that she really cares about me and the baby. We won’t get married because of our differences but I hope that she can get together with someone who will treat her well or else that person will have me to deal with.

Kim finally finished and we blindfold her. After Kim leaves to notify everyone that we are on our way I ask her, “Are you ready?”

“Will you be telling them that it’s our child?” she asks making me raise a brow although she can’t see it.

“No, why?” I ask and I hear her sigh.

“Well that’s good, I thought you were going to do it today,” she says making me frown.

“What made you think that?” I ask her and she turns her head to look at me. Placing her hands on her hips like a diva she says, “Didn’t you say that nonsense a few months back?”

Looking at her I smile while shaking my head, “I said that because I was in the mood to talk nonsense.”

She laughs and shakes her head, holding out her hands she says, “Come, let's get this over with, I want them to leave my house so we can sleep, Zayev and I need food in our lives.”

Taking her hands and holding her while we walk I moan, “If he comes out fat, I’m blaming you.”

She chuckles, “He’ll go on a diet then.”

“You’re such an asshole!”

We step outside and I look at everyone who has an excited look on their faces. Taking off her blindfold she squints her eyes and blinks. Her eyes widen when she sees the decorations and all our friends.

She turns to look at me and smiles with tears in her eyes, “You did this all for me?” she whispers.

I nod and hum, “You deserve the best!” I say and she leans in for a hug although we can barely reach each other.

I lead her to her chair and she takes a good look at everything. The snack table, the table with all the presents and the table with the belly cake, cupcakes and treats – she sees the table off to the side with the punch bowl and all the alcohol and frowns, glaring at me she says, “Why is there alcohol here when I can’t drink?”

I look at her innocently, “You’re imagining things.”

Everyone laughs and the baby shower starts. We play a guessing game where she opens a gift and guesses who bought it and if she guesses wrong she has to have a penalty drink of bitter juices and more disgusting things that are not harmful to the baby.

After a while, we all feel sorry for her and I end up taking the penalty shots in her steed. We end up laughing and making jokes while everyone takes pictures and videos. We have macaroni and cheese that I made and grill meat.

We dance and so does Cindy. Around ten pm everyone left and Cindy was laying in bed falling asleep. I stayed up to clean the backyard and take down the decorations.

Closing the sliding door. I put the rubbish on the side and clean up the kitchen.

After taking a shower I head to bed, kissing Cindy on the forehead she moans and opens her eyes, “Reign?” she calls out to me.

I sit down on the bed beside her, “Did I wake you up?” I ask and she nods.

“Thank you for today, I enjoyed myself.”

I nod and lean down to kiss her lips, “Anything for you,” I say.

She smiles and looks at me while fixing the pillow under her head. Her smile changes and she says, “You know, although I enjoyed today, I would have liked it if my parents and siblings were here today to support me.”

I nod my head looking at her. I remember there was a short moment when she spaced out while looking at everyone and tears glossed her eyes.

Climbing in behind her I hug her, “Maybe there will be a day when we can take baby home to your parents so that they can meet their grandson but I want you to know that I will always be here for you and so will baby.”

She nods her head and pulls my hands up to her lips and kisses it. “Thank you, Reign, meeting you is one of my greatest achievements.”

0