C43: You’re Mine and Mine Alone
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week since Theo and I last spoke. I went to school on Monday and he greeted me but that was it. I took the bus home and to school then back again. Toby asked me on our way home if something was wrong and I just shrugged it off.

Keenan also gave me a call Monday night to ask if everything was okay because both Theo and I seemed off and I said we’re fine, lying to both of us.

I’ve been sleeping in Reegon’s room with him and sometimes we’d switched to my room. He hasn’t said anything about the baby to our parents and I’m happy about that.

Tuesday I decided to stay home because I didn’t want to experience what I did on Monday. Wednesday I also stayed home and it started worrying my parents, Thursday was the same and I told my father that it’s because I was feeling off, they didn’t force anything of me but they did say that the school counsellor phoned.

Tai and Laura have been phoning me too. They forward school homework and assignments to me and I’m grateful for that.

I noticed that I became emotionally unstable over the week and have been crying whenever I thought about Theo. My father warned me that I should get out of the house to get fresh air so I am doing exactly that.

I’m currently doing shopping with Stellar and Reegon for ingredients for mini pies, savoury and sweet, brownies, fudge and cupcakes.

I started this business three months and after the first-week business has been booming. My dad helped me out with the finances in the beginning and I already paid him back and have been adding money towards the electricity bill and water bill. I’m running my business from their home so I have to pay and not be a burden – this is also why I was able to afford all the stuff for the baby shower.

Stellar helps me deliver the stuff to the clients, work or homes because she has a car, so I pay for her gas and energy. I’ve spoken to my father or well he came to me and told me to get my learners, then drivers license then he’ll get a car for me so that I don’t have to pay other people.

I’ve also started making speciality cakes that surprised the hell out of my family… they didn’t believe me when I told them I made Cindy’s baby shower cake, cupcakes, snacks and everything else but now they know.

Theo also got me to get special packaging for my stuff and had stickers and business cards printed for me too – I forced him to take the money since he didn’t want it, I threatened him and he eventually gave in.

Since I’m basically doing all the cooking and stuff alone, it's getting a bit too much and I’m thinking of hiring a few people to help me but my father is against it so for now, Reegon, my mother and Skye are helping me.

My father glared at Stellar when she said she’d help because he knew that she wanted money out of it.

I buy my mother and siblings something every now and then and they are also the ones who taste test everything for me so I don’t really need to pay them. Since my dad is business-minded he also mentioned something about getting a small shop going for my business but we’ll have to wait for next year.

Friday arrives and I still didn’t go to school. I woke up early to get started as I have to get most deliveries out by tomorrow and a few on Sunday.

I hear the doorbell ring but don’t move from the stove of beef stew for the meaty pies leaving my mother to answer the door. She comes in and I hear many footsteps. Looking up I see Toby and Brian.

Smiling at them, they walk around the counter give me hugs and kisses, making my eyes water.

Since the stew is almost done my mother shoos me away to entertain my guests. Brian makes his way over to the lounge to annoy Skye while Toby heads out to the back with me.

“Reign, are you sure you’re okay?” he asks making me look at him.

We sit on the swing set and I smile bitterly. Sighing I say, “You know, well to tell you the truth, Theo and I aren’t speaking. I just realized that I’ve fallen for him and I told him that, I also told him that I am ready to move to the next stage of our relationship, you know – sexually,” I say and he nods.

“We could have had sex long ago but I’ve been sexually attached to someone else and wasn’t ready to have Theo inside me. I told him about her and that we’ve been doing it even though he and I are in a relationship. Although I stopped when I realized that I want to be wholehearted with Theo, it still doesn’t change the fact that I cheated.” Shrugging my shoulders and wiping the tears away, I kick my legs making the swing move.

“If he breaks up with me then he didn’t truly love me all these years. I’ve been broken for so long and although not being with him anymore will hurt me for a long time, it’s all part of life.”

Over these past months, I’ve learnt to trust Toby and he trusts me too, he always complains about Brian to me and it seemed in the beginning that he had no real gay friend, I was happy when I found out that I was his first and he’s been more of a friend than Theo, Tai and Laura to me.

He is also a great listener which makes everything perfect and he loves that I am a great listener too.

“Well firstly, I didn’t expect you to be cheating but I’m not one to judge. You hurt Theo by doing this and it won’t be easy to get over it. I’m sure he is worried about you too and doesn’t know what to make of this situation but I suggest that you wait for his answer, the two of you are perfect for each other and I’m sure if you work things out you can get past this stage.”

“I hope so, I don’t want to lose him,” I say while looking at the grass under my feet.

He sighs, “Don’t stress about it, but you also can’t skip school like this.”

I nod, “I know, but it's emotionally draining, I don’t want to break down in tears in front of everyone.”

The two of them leave the house after six pm and I continue cooking and baking.

Later Sunday evening, Reegon runs into my room saying Theo is here. Not long after that Theo walks into my room dressed in black jeans and combat boots, a grey shirt and a black jacket – he’s handsome as always.

Reegon leaves the room closing the door behind him and I sit up on the bed crossing my legs.

Theo looks at me with a frown. He takes the seat by the desk and stares at me. After a moment he asks, “Have you been sleeping properly?”

I shake my head and lower it. He sighs and taps his fingers on the desk, “Do you know that the Dom in me is pissed off at the fact that you cheated on me?” he asks.

I frown and shake my head.

“Look at me when I talk to you,” he orders.

I raise my head slowly and our eyes meet but it only makes him furious. My eyes drop to his chest and I hear him sigh.

“What you did to me hurts and I can’t wrap my mind around why you did it. I know you are going through things but that doesn’t mean that whatever you do is okay. I love you Reign but I don’t know if I can trust you now after knowing that you cheated, how will I know that you won’t cheat on me again?” he asks making my brows knit.

Looking up at him I say, “I already told you that I want to take our relationship to the next stage and that I haven’t been doing it with her for the past three months. Although I want you to believe me and trust me, I can’t force you.”

“Reign!” he growls lowly at me.

My heart tightens. This is the first time I’m seeing Theo this angry. Raising a brow, I just realize that he’s been keeping this side of him a secret from me too.

I smile at him with a cheeky grin. Getting up from the bed I walk to him and straddle him.

He frowns and turns his head not looking at me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rest my head over his shoulder.

Sniffing his scent I take in a deep breath, “Please give me another chance, I know what I did wasn’t right but I did mean it when I said I’d fallen for you. It took me this long to realize that Cindy isn’t the only person I can trust with my everything. I really love you Theo and I don’t want to lose you but I’ll accept whatever your decision is.”

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and hug me, he says gently into my ear, “I’m not leaving you but that doesn’t mean I’m happy with you being around Cindy anymore. Whenever you go meet her, I’ll be there. You said before that she’s a lesbian and I know for a fact that my love for you exceeds her love for you so I’m willing to accept all of this. In the future, when I’m done studying and working, I’m taking you and the baby away from her!”

I pull away from him and look at him confused, “Why would you do that?”

His eyes narrow and his voice turns deep, “Because you are mine and so is the baby.”

{A few hours ago}

Cindy opened the door of her home. Surprise filled her face as she looked at Theo. She looked beside him but couldn’t see Reign anywhere, “He’s not here,” Theo said making her look back at him.

“Why are you here then?” she asks and he scoffs.

“I’m here to talk to you why else?” he says making Cindy look at him with a frown.

After a moment she opens the gate for him to come in and tells him to close the door and gate behind him.

She motions for him to sit down while she takes the opposite couch and pauses the movie on the flat screen.

Theo looks around at the messy room that makes his mouth twitch.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Cindy asks making him look at her.

He smiles at her, “Reign told me about the two of you,” he says and narrows his eyes down to her stomach, “He also told me about the baby.”

She looks at him blankly and nods, “So?”

“So?” he asks back with a raised brow. Sitting up properly he says, “I don’t care what the fuck your relationship with him is but I know for a fact that I am his future and you will just be a character who helped him along the way.”

Cindy looks on at him in surprise, she didn’t expect him to be this arrogant.

“After you give birth to the baby, you will be seeing me often. Since both Reign and I are far from being working adults, I’ll trust the baby’s care to you for a few years but once I’m financially stable I’m taking Reign and the baby whether you like it or not.”

“Do you really think Reign will allow you to do what you want?” she asks him with a frown.

He smiles at her, “He will accept it. You don’t have to be on guard, the baby will live with us but you’ll still see him, you’ll also be free to find yourself a partner and we can co-parent but your partner can only be someone who will love our baby.” He says making Cindy’s eyes sparkle.

“Our baby?” she asks.

Theo raises a brow, “Of cause, I’m looking forward to meeting my little Reign.”

After a moment of silence, Cindy bursts out into laughter while Theo smiles at her – from this simple conversation, the two of them realized that they are the same.

0