C44: Alexandra Page
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking into the hospital with Theo and Reign by my side I feel at ease. We’re booking me into the hospital because baby is due in three days and we don’t want to take any chances.

I get checked in and after filling in the forms, I’m taken to my room and my bags put on the floor by Theo and Reign. Reign packed a baby bag and put it on the table nearest to me, the nurse said it's not necessary because we get started packs which include, baby wipes, a set of clothes which is a crawler, vest, socks, gloves, beanie and blanket also a teddy bear, oh and nappies but everything has the hospitals logo on it which is not what Reign wants baby to wear but we’ll let it slide.

He kisses my forehead goodbye since we already had dinner and its getting late. He and Theo will be staying in my house for the time being and they are both skipping school to be here by my side, which I am grateful for.

Theo waves me off and closes the door behind him. Taking in a deep breath of the bleach smelling room I slowly strip out of my red onesie and doggie slippers. Putting on a nightgown that Theo picked out for me that is gag-worthy I climb into bed and scroll through my phone finding Township to continue farming.

About an hour later I hear a knock on the door and it opens. A head peeks through the opening and scans the room.

Her eyes land on me and she immediately sends shivers up my spine with her beautiful appearance.

She smiles and steps into the room closing the door behind her. She walks slowly towards me with the clipboard against her chest.

The blue nurses' outfit she has on stops just above her slim thighs, it's almost high enough for me to see what’s underneath.

Clearing her throat she catches my attention, “My eyes are up here Miss Ferguson,” she says making my face flush.

I smile at her as she looks down at my belly then to the clipboard, tapping the pen in her hand against it she says, “Evening Miss Ferguson, I’ve come to check your vitals.”

I nod my head in her direction. She walks up to my left side and hooks me up to the heart monitor and checks my blood pressure.

Checking through the pages on her clipboard she asks, “Prenatal care?”

“Mn,” I hum while looking at the lumps on her chest. She has a silver necklace around her neck that has a heart hanging in between her breast.

Looking up at her neck, I watch as she swallows and move my gaze up to her lips.

Her pink plump lips look slightly dry but I can see them glisten with lip gloss. There’s a hole in her nose which I’m sure is from a piercing – I bet she looks delicious with it in.

“You’re making me nervous,” she says and I smile. I look up into her beautiful bright light blue eyes and sigh inwardly wishing that I could suck them out of her eye sockets and chew on them.

Raising a brow I ask her, “Who told you to be so sexy, what's worse is that you’re alone in the room with me.”

She gasps then suddenly smiles, leaning down she says lowly, “If you weren’t in this position, then I might take you on... on the offer.”

Tilting my head to the left I look at her, “Does that mean you’re single?”

She pulls back and nods. Pushing the strands of her red hair behind her ear she asks, “What about you?”

I raise a brow, “Well wouldn’t you like to know.”

She rolls her eyes at me. Tapping the pen against the clipboard she stares at me in silence with a nervous look in her eyes.

I put my phone down on the table beside me and lean back against the pillows. Zayev is kicking like it's nothing and it's making me uncomfortable, he better hurry up and get his ass out of me soon.

I rub my stomach and look at her. Frowning I say, “You’ve been staring at me for a while now, what is it that you want to know?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” she asks outright making my brows shoot up.

I shake my head and she sighs in relief, “And the baby’s father?”

“My friend, why?” I ask but can guess the answer.

Her eyes dart around the room and after a sigh, she sits down on the bed putting the clipboard beside her. Smiling at me she says, “I was hoping that you were single and asked to be your nurse. So, when you get out, wanna go on a date with me?”

I look at her slightly surprised, “You’re very straight forward.”

She grins at me, “Well my parents always told me that it was my strongest charm – did it work?” she asks looking at me hopefully.

I nod my head slightly. She beams and stretches out her hand, “I’m Alexandra Page, nice to meet you, Cindy.”

Shaking her hand I get jumped by a sudden push on my lips and she smiles. Pulling back she hands me my phone, “Unlock it so I can send myself a message and save my number on it.”

Taken aback by her actions for a moment I laugh, I do as she asks and she kisses my cheek before waving me a good night and disappearing behind the door. Reaching to switch off the lights I lean back, maybe having this baby is a good thing.

*

I wake up to the light shining in the room making me growl, what's worse is that baby’s kicking and it's probably because he is hungry.

I sit up on the bed and look at the time, fuck, it's only 7 am. Getting out of bed, I go to the ensuite bathroom. Brushing my teeth and showering, I get dressed after into a mini maxi dress and make up the bed.

Digging through the packets, I pull out the bottle of mixed berry juice and fruit salad Reign put together for me, I place the bag back down and pull the chair against the wall to the bed and sit down, well lean back against it while most of my body is forward because Zayev is one hell of a big baby and he makes me sit uncomfortably.

I drink and eat till 7:30 am when a knock comes from the door. It opens slightly and in peaks Alexandra.

She beams and walks in with a tray of food. Raising a brow as she looks down at what I’m eating then at the dress I’m wearing she smirks.

“Heres a peace offering from the hospital, shitty chicken soup and mango juice, with water and bread.”

I smile and shake my head, “You’re a sight for sore eyes,” I say and she wiggles her brows at me.

Leaning down she kisses my lips and hums, “Tastes delicious.”

Putting the tray down, she turns around and waves me off once again.

0