Epilogue – Graduation
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing behind the kitchen counter I’m stuck cooking breakfast for my family.

“MAMMA!” Zayev yells from his bedroom upstairs.

“Yes, baby?” I answer but don’t yell as loud as he did.

“Mamma, mamma,” the twins echo their brothers call.

I look up from the waffle iron at Ilya and Ethan who a grinning at me with chocolate syrup all over their faces in their baby chairs.

I raise a brow at them and in swoops Jeandré’s arm, wiping our twin toddler’s mouth’s clean. When he is done, he frowns at them and turns back to his breakfast. Jeandré is Theo’s biological son and so are the twins whereas Zayev is my only well not for too long since Cindy is three months away from giving birth. Stellar was kind enough to be our surrogate for the twins but now that she’s getting married, she can no longer carry a baby for us, well it’s not like we’d ask again because Theo wants another one of my baby’s and we got our baby Jeandré from Kim’s womb since she begged to be our surrogate.

My handsome body comes running through the hallway into the kitchen, “Mamma, I can’t find my gown and boat hat.”

I smile seeing Jeandré shake his head. I honestly don’t know where Zayev gets this from because he always loses his things so I have to be on my toes with him. Although he did pick up his shitty manners from his father and I don’t mind. Jeandré turns to his brother who is five years older than him and says, “Do you know you’re an idiot?”

Zayev glares at his brother gritting his teeth, “Do you know, your ass was adopted?”

“It’s too early for this,” I complain. “Baby, you’re graduating today, you should set a positive example for him and not say mean things,” I add and both boys grumble like their father.

“Ma, but this person is an idiot,” Jeandré says making me sigh hopelessly.

I look at Zayev who has already forgotten why he is down here, eating Jeandré’s breakfast for him.

Although he called his brother an idiot, he doesn’t complain when he eats his breakfast so I just plate more waffles on the same plate and let the two of them share.

“Baby, your gown and boat hat is hanging by the front door so that you can grab it on your way out. After ironed it last night I told you where to find it.”

He looks up at me with chocolate on his face which Jeandré cleans. Zeyev looks at his brother deeply with a slight hint of lust in his eyes and whispers, “Are you going to give me a graduation present tonight?”

The plate in my hand drops onto the counter as I pale after hearing this. They both look at me as I glare at Zayev then look at the innocent look on Jeandré’s face. I sigh mentally but give up.

Zayev is a little pervert and I just don’t know what to do with him. Theo caught the two of them together and came to me traumatized to the point where he couldn’t sleep for a few days.

We spoke to Zayev about it but he blamed it on us for being so loud.

“KITTEN!” Theo calls from upstairs in our bedroom.

I look at the boys and answer, “Yes hun?”

The twins mimic their father, teasing me by calling me kitten too. I roll my eyes at them.

“Mamma, you need to stop rolling your eyes or else your eyes will fall out,” says Zayev. I glare at him swallowing the words ‘Shut up you pervert’.

He wiggles his brows at me as I walk past them and I immediately hear the twins squeal knowing very well why.

Walking up the stairs, I head to the toilet mentally sighing at the smell coming from it.

I look at Theo who is on his phone doing who knows what while sitting on the toilet. He looks up and smiles, “Kitten, the shit paper is finished.”

“And you still sat down?” I say with a raised brow looking at him.

He nods his head with a childish grin then pouts, “Please hand me some, I’m hungry and my ass is cold already.”

I roll my eyes and walk out the bathroom to the hallway and pull out a toilet roll and head back to the bathroom to hand it to him. Giving him a kiss, he thanks me and I walk out. He whistles after I leave making me roll my eye.

I reach the kitchen finding Jeandré continuing in my place with his face flushed pink making me glare at Zayev who has a brow raised at me.

Theo joins us moments later and the doorbell rings. I go open it and greet Cindy and her wife Alexander with their children, son Ethen and daughter Taylor. I greet them both with a kiss and hug the little ones and we head to the kitchen.

Zayev is instantly excited to see his two mothers and gives them both a hug.

“Are you ready for graduation, love?” Cindy asks him and he nods but then shakes his head, making all of us frown.

“Why, what's wrong?” Theo asks.

He looks at his father and walks over, giving him a hug on his side and says, “I’m nervous?”

Alexander walks over and pats his shoulder, “What for? All you’re going to do is sit and wait till your name is called then shake some old dicks hand and walk off the stage with your diploma.”

He looks at us and we all smile, “Really?”

“Mn, no other bullshit baby,” Theo says, slapping his ass.

We talk some more while cleaning the kitchen and getting the kids ready to leave. Zayev leaves early because they need to do stuff at school, driving in the Audi A5 his father bought him.

We all get into our cars and drive off to his school. We meet up with my parents, siblings, Toby and Brian with their three love bubbles and Theo’s family and Alexander’s family too – all here to support my baby boy.

I feel overwhelmed but it’s just graduation. My baby will be staying with us still since I don’t approve of him leaving the nest yet.

The ceremony proceeds and my baby’s name gets called by the principal. He walks up and before he can she hands with the old man Theo’s voice rings beside my ear, GO GET IT BABY BOY, ATLEAST YOU WEREN'T A WASTE OF MY SEMEN!”

I look at my husband of twelve years with wide eyes and so does everyone else. The other parents have been calling out random shit too but Theo’s words take the cake.

“SHUT UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!” Zeyev yells back making me glare at him.

“LANGUAGE MR!!” I yell and immediately he blows a kiss at me, “LOVE YOU MAMMA,” he screams and waves.

He reaches his seat but then disappears behind everyone making me worry. Next time I see him, he’s squeezing his way to us and sits down on Theo’s lap.

We look at him, “What?” he asks.

“The ceremony isn’t over yet,” I say and he shrugs.

“Like I give a shit, there’s gonna be this long as speech by the Victorian, so let’s leave…” he suggests but I shake my head and shoo him away.

He grumbles but can’t do anything about it and I listen to Theo laugh at him then grumble to moments later.

I regret staying but whatever. We go home with everyone following us and I smile at them while standing at the door watching them all play games and eat the snacks sitting around.

Theo comes over to me and gives me a hug, “Why don’t you come join us?” he asks and I turn in his hold wrapping my arms around his neck. Kissing his lips I say, “I’ll come in a bit, I’m engraving this moment into my heart.”

Theo looks down at me with love shining in his eyes, “I love you Reign Sage May.”

Smiling at him I answer, “And I love you more Mr Theodore May.”

He wiggles his eyebrows at me, “I know you do.”

I laugh and lean my head on his broad chest, looking at the scene in front of me – I look at Cindy and she looks back at me, we smile at each other then she looks back and starts laughing.

All of this was possible because I believed in her help, this all was possible because Sis Loves Me Way Too Much.

0