Extra – Master Theodore
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dressing up in black lace panties, black stockings with garters attached. I tie a lace belt twice around my stomach and slip on a crop top that exposes most of my belly. I clip a diamond belly ring and my body chain too from my neck to my belly.

I look at myself in the wall mirror and turn around slightly, shaking my fat ass in the mirror, I watch as it jiggles to my satisfaction.

Grinning, I place my black, bob with blond streaks behind my ears then clip my black loop nose ring in my nose. Rubbing gloss against my lips I smile at myself then step into my thigh high flat black boots.

Stepping out of my bedroom while shrugging on my coat that covers all the way to my knees, I raise a brow and smirk at Toby who looks at me then rolls his eyes.

“You always dress up so slutty, sexy,” he comments making me bob my head to the beat only I can hear.

I look at him and smile, “You dress like all the other twinks.”

He shrugs and we head out of the apartment. My childhood friend and I are heading the BDSM club “The Scene” is what it’s called. We go there for the fun of it and it’ll be our second time going. Last week being the first time. We enjoyed it so much and both are thinking of joining the membership, I want to get myself a Dom whereas Toby wants himself a Master Sadist.

Asa weak as he looks, he is one hell of a masochist that loves to be roughed up in a good way and not a bad way, if you know what I mean.

We get into my car since it’s a waste to take both mine and his when we’re going to the same place.

We arrive and see that it's pack, well what do you expect, it’s pretty popular.

I park a few blocks away and we walk to the club. We stand in the line for over half an hour and luckily, the bouncers from last weekend are here so they let us in without checking our I.D’s, we’re both twenty-one, so we’re set.

We get in and instantly the loud music and heat hit us. We head over to the table on our left and speak to the twink behind the table. He hands us red bracelets and takes my coat from me.

His eyes widen when he sees my outfit and jumps over the table to feel my butt, “It’s real!” he exclaims in shock.

Toby and I giggle and walk over to the bar. We order water with a slice of lemon in and the sexy barman winks at us.

After drinking the water to hydrate us, we head to the dance floor. Not long after we start dancing, the people crowd around us and I feel someone’s crotch grind against my ass.

Toby starts laughing and we duck around everyone, finding an empty spot to dance. Wrapping his arms around my neck, he pulled me closer, yelling into my ear, “I want to head down into the dungeon, will you join me?”

I pull back and nod, but point to the twink behind the table. We head over there after much difficulty and I switch my red band for a white one. He nods his head and waves us off.

We manoeuvre through the crowd and stop in front of the door leading to the dungeon. I take a good look at the bouncer before the door who is looking at us surprised.

Toby turns to me with excitement on his face but then frowns all of a sudden while looking over my shoulder. He looks at me then motions me to look behind me.

I turn around and look up at the VIP section where most of the Dom’s are looking at us, one specifically looking at me with a piercing gaze.

Toby tugs at me and we walk through the door while I look at the juicy hunk looking at me. The door closes behind us and we’re engulfed by black nothing and walk towards the only light at the end of the passage. When we reach there, screams of pain fill my ears and Toby gets excited.

We pick up our pace and the smell of blood enters my nose. The sound of whipping enter my ears and we walk through the eerily lit room.

A twink is chained to a Saint Andrews cross while a big buff man with tattoo’s running up his back whips him.

Heads turn our way and I instantly feel shivers run up my spine as they look at us. I feel a heavy tension in the air hearing the last scream and watch as the big buff man whispers sweet words into the boy’s ear, praising him for being good. The boys smile making my heart ease slightly.

Toby turns to look at me and pouts, “I wanna play too,” he says and I raise a brow, “I’m not watching you,” I say and he hums.

I step back while wishing my friend good luck then darts for the door. The bouncer nods at me while laughing and frown at him.

Stepping out I look at the second bouncer, “Out so quick?” he asks.

“My friend is into weird things,” he nods knowingly and I walk back to the twink and swap my bracelet back to red. He winks at me and says, “One of the Dom’s was asking about you.”

I shrug and head to the bar.

The bartender comes over and takes my drink, “Where’s your friend?”

“In the dungeon,” I yell. He looks at me surprised then shrugs, “There are all sorts of people here.”

I nod my head and smile. While drinking my glass of water, I look into the mirror that’s opposite me, with shelves of alcohol arranged across it.

Through the mirror, I can see a pair of green eyes watching me as its owner makes his way over to the bar.

The bartender looks at him then bows his head slightly. The man stops beside me, looking straight into the mirror at me.

Raising a brow at me through the mirror, I mentally wince lower my head. Clearing his throat he turns to me, leaning down slightly, he cups my chin making me look up at him.

My heart races as I meet his eyes head-on, gulping I lower my eyes to his neck. He leans closer beside my ear, “What’s your name?”

Swallowing I answer, “My name is Sage sir.”

He nods his head, “My name is Theodore but you can call me Theo, would you like to accompany me?” he asks as I feel my heart tighten.

Nodding my head I answer, “I’d love to accompany you, Master Theo.”

He takes me by the hand and leads me over to the VIP section on the main floor. We walk up a few steps and Master Theo sits down on the couch. Opening his legs, he places a pillow on the floor and I gracefully kneel down with my hands placed on my thighs as I straighten my back and lean my head against his thigh looking up at his chest.

He places his hand on my head and rubs my head gently running his fingers through my hair, I lean into his touch marvelling in the feeling.

“Heh, Theo got someone sexy to play with tonight,” says someone. A few of them burst into laughter but it doesn’t bother me.

“You should find yourself someone Keenan,” Master Theo retorts, making Master Keenan frown.

“What's the little one's name,” asks a female voice. Master Theo looks down at me and with his permission, he says, “You may greet them.”

I smile slightly and look at them all. They introduce themselves. After getting the introductions down, I return the greeting, “It’s nice to meet you, Master Keenan, Master Ashton, Master Kyle, Mistress Cindy and Master Daniel.” I nod at the subs at their feet then turn back to leaning my head against Master Theo’s thigh.

They speak and have fun but it all gets interrupted by a deep voice, “Master Daniel, I’m here for Sage.”

My eyes open and I look at Master Theo who is looking down at me. I raise my body and turn around to look at the bouncer who is holding a limp Toby in his arms. I bow to Master Theo saying sorry and he waves me away. I look at the bouncer and step up to him cautiously, Toby turns his head to me and grins, “I had fun.”

I look at him disapprovingly, “Why must I always clean up after your ass – you should have died instead of showing yourself in front of me,” I say with a smile.

He wiggles out of the bouncer's arms and latches onto me, “No mistress Sage, I’ll be good.”

Patting his back I hold him up as we walk down the steps and through the crowd of people. Pushing him into the car who drifted off into subspace. Buckling him in I flick his forehead making him moan, shutting the door I look back at the night club – I wonder how big Master Theo’s dick is.

Driving the car I suddenly realize that I left my coat behind, sighing I’ll just return tomorrow afternoon to get it back.

“Sorry about cockblocking you,” Toby slurs.

“You’re more important love,” I say and he giggles. Falling asleep after that.

*

The next day, dressed in white jeans, an orange Nike top and orange Nike sneakers, I stop in front of the building. Getting out I stop at the door and knock on it.

It opens slightly and a handsome man steps out. Looking down at me he asks, “What do you want?”

My eyes drop to his chest hearing his question in that demanding tone which says he is a Dom. “I left my coat at the desk last night and I’ve come to get it,” I say and he hums.

After checking things with someone he motions me in.

Leading me to the VIP area through the showcasing room, I see the submissive from last night blowing of a dominant. We wait for them to finish before they help me.

The Dom dressed in a suit looks over and I look away. The submissive walks over to me, “It’s you?” he says and I nod at him.

“You’re here to fetch your coat?” he asks and I nod.

“Yeah, my friend was in a bad position last night and it made me forget about it,” I say and he leads me out.

“That’s no problem, I was waiting for you to return to the club so that I could give it back to you,” he says and I thank him.

“I’m Wyatt,” he introduces himself and I nod.

“My names Reign,” I say and he looks at me with wide eyes.

“Didn’t you tell Master Theo that your name is Sage,” he asks and I laugh.

“If you knew my name, why did you ask?” I ask him and he shakes his head.

We stop in front of a door and he knocks, after hearing a ‘Come in’ he steps in and I wait outside.

“Wyatt, what brings you here, where’s your master?” Master Daniel asks, and I know it’s his voice because I heard it last night.

I watch him bow slightly from outside the door, “Master Daniel, Master Alex is in the VIP area looking over the stock. I’m here because the boy who owns the coat I left here has come to pick it up.”

“He’s here,” I hear and my heart jumps, that voice belongs to Master Theo.

Wyatt nods his head and motions me to come in which I’m reluctant to do. I step in and look at everyone in the room before bowing my head slightly.

“Sage?” Master Theo, calls making me and I walk over greeting Master Keenan and Master Daniel.

He pulls me onto his lap and makes me look at him. “Do you know that I have bull balls because of you?” he asks and I hold back my laughter.

“I’m sorry Master Theo,” I say and he sighs.

“How about you make it up to me,” he asks and I nod my head.

Making me stand, he stands with me and takes the coat from Wyatt who winks at me and we leave Master Daniel’s office. Master Keenan and Master Daniel wish him good luck and perversely whistle.

I follow Master Theo down the hall and up to the second floor and he stops in front of a red door with a gold knob.

After he opens it he turns to look at me and orders, “Strip and wait for me in the middle of the room.”

I rush in and quickly get out of my clothes and fold them. Placing it on the dressing table, I move to the middle of the room and gracefully fall to my knees.

Master Theo walks in and he strips out of his suit. Grabbing a fist full of my hair, he pulls at it with a firm grip but doesn’t hurt me. Looking into my eyes he asks, “Since it’s our first time together, how would you like it pet?”

Swallowing hard, I look up into those green eyes, “Tied up and fucked hard with your beautiful big cock.”

Master Theo’s eyes darken and he smirks, “Nice choice pet, have it your way.”

*

Tying my hands to the chain grid attached to the roof, Master Theo leads me to the bed with the chain sliding against the grid.

Stopping in front of the bed, I’m forced down onto my knees, ass up and head down – the perfect position.

Master Theo goes over to the cupboard beside the bed and opens the drawer, taking out a few things, he comes back to me and spreads my cheeks open.

I suck in the cold air as the cold liquid he drips over my hole slides in. Master Theo throws the bottle on the bed and inserts a finger.

Scissoring my hole, he inserts a second then a third and a fourth finger which makes my body ache with pleasure.

My dick leaks with precum and is begging to be played with but is being neglected.

“Ah!” I gasp feeling the thick head pushing against my entrance.

I push out and Master Theo’s thick cock enters slowly. My body tenses as he ventures deeper. He rubs his hand up my spine and kisses up my back.

His hand slides over my right shoulder and he grips it tightly. My eyes open wide as he slams against my prostate.

Pulling out slowly and slamming back in hitting all my right spots has me yelling at the top of, my lungs.

The smell of sweat, sex and the candle scent has0 me stepping into subspace slowly.

“Please,” I beg as Master Theo thrusts harder and harder into me.

He grabs onto my dick and squeezes it while stroking me roughly. Kissing my neck as I lean it to the side giving him access, he growls, “Come for me.”

I shoot my load into his hands as he pumps for the rest of my orgasm out. My eyes narrow then widen as I feel Master Theo’s seeds shoot up me with a grunt from him.

He unties my hands and flips me over. Looking down between us he grins, “Your ass was so good that it milked the condom off me.”

I mumble incoherent words as I drift off into subspace. Master Theo whispers words of praise in my ear but I’m too out of it for the words to register.

I think I should ask him to fuck me tied to the swing next time.

0