02| Moon God, Chang’e (NSFW)
3.5k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•••••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••••

Qian Lin Xiao went back to his house with a distracted look. He should be celebrating now that he got his dream job. However, who knew that the SCA will assign him to the male heroes.

His high salary is basically a pay in return for his crumbling dignity as a man.

Truthfully speaking, Lin Xiao doesn't really discriminate against the same-sex partners. In fact, same-sex marriage is already legal all over the globe and there are no issues regarding sexual orientations anymore.

However, he had liked females since he was a child and having xxx with males had never went to his mind.

Lin Xiao sighed. He washed up before going to his bedroom, opening his computer in the process.

'If I'm going to have xxx with the hero Chang'e, I should enjoy it to the best that I can!' He cheered up himself. It didn't take long for him to forget his grievances as he start searching about male to male xxx.

As the time given to him to prepare is only a week, Lin Xiao spent his days watching videos and xxx tutorials. He found himself getting intrigued and aroused as the time goes by. The two kissing males can now make Lin Xiao hot and bothered.

One day, Lin Xiao accidentally clicked a xxx video where the shou/uke is relatively small and the gong/seme has a muscular built.

He was watching in interest until the gong showed his big monstrous weapon, stabbing the shou's hole mercilessly.

Lin Xiao: ...Mom, I'm scared QwQ

Two days before the appointment, Lin Xiao limited his diet with yogurts and other non-heavy meals so he can easily his insides easier.

However, no matter what he do. He can't seem to find courage to stretch his hole or just put a single finger inside.

Despite having prepared himself psychologically, Qian Lin Xiao backs out every time he poked his rim. That is why when he finally went back to the SC Association, he is still a virgin in any way possible.

"It's you, Mr.Qiao. I'll escort you to your session room." The male officer-in-charge last week greeted him, nodding in satisfaction that he didn't ran away.

They went to a different building where there are less humans but a lot of heroes walking about. Lin Xiao looked around with indescribable fear and excitement to what will happen later.

The male officer started to chat. "As you can observe, there is almost no noise coming from the rooms inside this building. Each session rooms are built with extra strong foundations and complete soundproof walls to avoid disturbing other sessions. Some sessions are rough enough to destroy the furniture or beds but never the rooms."

Lin Xiao silently prayed that he will not experience that 'rough sessions'. The officer stopped in a certain room, numbered 14 with his name and Chang'e written in the sign. "If you need anything, just ring the bell. Of there's an emergency especially concerning the hero, you just quickly press the emergency button though I doubt you'll need it."

The male officer watched him looked at the door. "You need to go in sooner or later, it won't change anything."

"By the way, since we will be seeing each other more, you can call me Mr.Shen. Good luck and enjoy, Mr.Qian." The man left with a satirical smile, leaving Lin Xiao alone with his thoughts.

•••••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••••

Lin Xiao knocked on the door. After hearing a soft voice, telling him to come in, Lin Xiao tentatively went inside and locked the door.

The room is surprisingly spacious. It looked small outside but the session room looks as if there's a magic array to transport him to another room.

The interior is designed after an oriental*¹ design, the furniture are the classic bold red and black lacquer. There's also a hairdresser and a folding screen where you can change clothes.

An old painting of 'The Moon Goddess Chang'e' which was painted back in Ming Dynasty*² was hanged on the side of the wall beside the big windows where the wind whispered softly.

The whole room looked like it was own by a woman. If Li Bai didn't read Chang'e's profile, he would believe that the one in the room is a lady.

Lin Xiao walked in further inside. A big bed was situated in the middle of the room, covered mysteriously by red muslim curtains. A lone figure is already inside, lazily laying as he waited for Li Bai.

Lin Xiao stood frozen near the bed. 'What should I say? Hello, I'm here to fuck?'

Before Lin Xiao broke down with his thoughts, a slender hand reached out from the red curtain and pulled Lin Xiao inside the bed.

"Ah!"

A deep velvety voice appeared besode his ear. The man chuckled at Lin Xiao's startled appearance. "Did I scared you?"

Lin Xiao blinked. The man in front of him has a long silky hair that is black as the night, it was sprawled all over the white sheet of the bed.

Having an extreme face to face distance with the handsome man while they lay down, Lin Xiao struggled to make a decent introduction. "H-hello, Qiao Lin X-Xiao, name, I'm n-nice to meet y-you."

Chang'e can't resist but to laugh at the stuttering boy. His laugh is particularly enchanting and pleasing to the ears. Lin Xiao's face turned into a tomato when he caught himself admiring a man's face.

'I'm also handsome, okay!?' Li Bai scolded himself as he sat up. He didn't know what to say so he just waited for Chang'e to finish laughing.

The man wiped the tears on his eyes as he also sat up. "Sorry about that. May I confirm the data that the SCA gave me before we start?"

Lin Xiao nodded. "Okay."

Chang'e asked mostly about his basic profile. Lin Xiao answered him obediently, slowly feeling comfortable around the man. Until Chang'e went to the main point.

"You have no sexual histories even to females. Therefore, I will be your first time, right?" Lin Xiao blushed in embarrassment.

Chang'e suddenly reached out and patted his head. "It's fine. I'm actually glad that I get to have the honor to be your first embrace."

The man gestured for Lin Xiao to come closer in which the boy obeyed. Chang'e wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, the two became face to face with each other.

Chang'e leaned down beside Lin Xiao's ear. "Xiao*³ Xiao, you need to know me more."

Lin Xiao resisted his urge to shy away as he felt the man's breath. Answering in whisper. "How?"

"I'll show you."

The moon god gently held Lin Xiao's head and bowed down to kiss. Chang'e licked boy's lower lip, causing him to gasp. The man took advantage of the slightly ajar mouth, letting his tongue play inside.

Lin Xiao reluctantly let his tongue tangled with the man's. Soon, he found himself enjoying their kiss, moaning every now and then in which encourage the moon god to continue.

The two of them didn't know when they had laid down on the bed again. Chang'e is currently holding the boy's wrists against the sheets, he broke their kiss and examined the blushing Lin Xiao below him.

Chang'e gave him a charming smile. "Do you want to continue?"

Lin Xiao nodded. The moon god let out a delighted laugh before bowing down to kiss the boy's forehead. The man's hand going inside Lin Xiao's shirt, caressing the smooth skin underneath.

"That's it, Xiao Xiao. Open up yourself to me as we make love."

------------------

Oriental interior design*¹– showcases the cultures of Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand and other prominent Eastern societies. Some room designs are true to one style, while many Asian themed rooms are a combination of two or more cultural influences. The most recognizable design styles are Chinese and Japanese.

The Moon Goddess Chang'e Painting*²– here's the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang%27e

Xiao*³– Chang'e used it as an endearment for Lin Xiao. It is the same with the suffix 'er'. Xiao means Little, Chang'e calls Lin Xiao as 'Little Xiao'

49