03| Moon God, Chang’e (NSFW)
3.4k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their tongues entangled with each other, the kiss is overwhelming but gentle. The burning passion for each other made the cold breeze turn warm.

Lin Xiao's clothes are already thrown outside the bed by Chang'e whereas the man himself is just wearing a robe right from the start. The extreme exposure of skin under the moon god's burning gaze made Lin Xiao's pale skin flushed in a lovely pink color.

Chang'e withdrawed his tongue, a sliver of saliva connected both of them. His hand wandered down and gave the perky bottom a light squeeze.

"Have you clean yourself down with an enema?"

"En." Lin Xiao covered his face. He knew where this is going.

The man gave the boy's pale chest a kiss. "Good job."

Chang'e stopped kneading. His fingers traced his partner's pink rim but didn't pride any further. "Then, have you touch yourself down here?"

Lin Xiao shook his head. He can't see what the man's reaction is but he can tell that the other does not blame him.

The man murmured. "Lay down on your chest, love." Lin Xiao turned around laying on his stomach, he grabbed a pillow and burrowed his face in.

Chang'e grabbed the boy's hips and raised it so he can reach it easier. He left a trail of kisses on the other's back before facing Lin Xiao's two supple mounds.

Even though he kneaded it gently, the  two cheeks still turned reddish. Chang'e suppressed himself from biting it. He looked at Lin Xiao's pink little brother*¹ and saw that it is only semi-hard.

The moon god went down and gave the pink rim a lick. Lin Xiao turned stiff at the unknown feeling. Not looking at what the man does did not diminish Lin Xiao's embarrassment but not having your sight heightened his sensitivity to the man's touches.

Chang'e proceeded to prod his tongue slowly inside the tight hole, pushing, pulling, and licking. Lin Xiao became used to the sensation, his stiff body relaxed under Chang'e's mercy.

"Mmn..." Lin Xiao can feel himself being aroused at Chang'e's tongue. When they were kissing, the mam's tongue can twist his to portray how long it is. Now, he can feel the long tongue reaching further inside his hole.

The wet and squishy texture of the appendage stimulated his insides. His relaxed body made the hole easier to enter, at least for Chang'e's tongue.

The moon god retracted himself and kneaded the soft butt again. The pink rim glistened under the dim light, it looked absolutely ravishing.

Chang'e licked his lips. His slender finger prodded the wet entrance. "Xiao Xiao, I'm entering one finger. Is that okay?"

Although, Chang'e asked. His finger impatiently prodded further. As soon as Lin Xiao nodded, he quickly coated his finger with his saliva before slowly pushed it in.

The hole is still tight but it is now much easier to move than before. The man proceeded to enter another finger. The hole is nicely warm and wet, Chang'e stirred the fingers and scissored the wet cave.

"Ngh...ah..." Lin Xiao's little brother is now hard. The small member released a small pre-cum. Chang'e can tell that the boy is being pleasured with his foreplay.

The moon god stirred a few times more, before adding two fingers. The four slender fingers stretched and prodded Lin Xiao's pleasure spots. Lin Xiao's moans were muffled by the pillow.

Chang'e narrowed his eyes. His own cock hardened but he didn't say anything. This is Lin Xiao's first time. It should be his most memorable night.

With this in mind, Chang'e gradually increased his speed. After a few minutes, Lin Xiao suddenly spasmed and his member shot out a white sticky fluid. Chang'e was shocked when Lin Xiao orgasmed without touching his little brother.

The man helped the boy lay down on his back, sliding himself in between the boy's legs in the process. Chang'e teased the boy. "Xiao Xiao, you actually came for your first sex without any touching."

Lin Xiao glared at the smiling man before covering his face again but the man didn't let him do so. "Don't cover your face. You need to remember every single thing we will do tonight."

The moon god reached underneath the pillow and grabbed a lube. He then pointed it to Lin Xiao's hole before squeezing a huge amount of lube inside. The cold liquid made the boy's inside tremble.

Chang'e put the remaining lube to his cock. Lin Xiao gathered his courage to look at the man's weapon. When he saw the long length of the member, around 11 inches, Lin Xiao went dumb from shock.

'T-that will enter me!?'

The man noticed Lin Xiao's dick suddenly went limp. He suddenly understood that the boy was scared silly by his cock. However, it would mean that the other would not relax and their love making would be extremely painful.

Chang'e grabbed the wilted dick before kissing Lin Xiao deeply. The man's slender hand pumped up and down, giving a huge amount of pleasure to him.

Lin Xiao relaxed once again, his dick raised up from arousement. Chang'e didn't broke their kiss but his hand guided his cock and prodded the hole lightly.

The boy noticed it but he was turned busy with their kiss. Chang'e decision to put a huge amount of lube is right. His cock's head easily entered Lin Xiao's lube-filled hole.

Lin Xiao moaned in their kiss. The huge member scraped his walls and it send a pleasured electric in his body. His hole unconsciously contracted at the foreign intrusion.

"Breath. Relax, love."

"Ah! It's so big...ngh...C-Chang'e!" Lil Xiao gasp. Chang'e would push in slowly in interval as he breath deeply. The huge cock is worthy of the hero's title.

The big member didn't cause Lin Xiao any pain but it still made him feel scared. Lin Xiao's eyes turned red as he sniffed.

The moon god noticed this so he quickly stopped entering. "Don't cry, Xiao Xiao. It's all in. Don't be scared anymore" Chang'e's voice is gentle is always. He patiently wiped the boy's tears and coaxed him.

Lin Xiao knew that Chang'e's cock is all inside. He can feel the man's balls slap his butt and the man's cock protruded on his belly. He is amazed that he can take the huge member inside, feeling slightly proud of himself.

Chang'e watched Lin Xiao's expressions before giving a light thrust. Lin Xiao was startled so he quickly wrapped his arms to Chang'e's neck. The man chuckled at his reaction.

"Xiao Xiao, may I move?"

Lin Xiao nodded. Cheng'e leaned down to kiss the corner of his eyes and then started to thrust. He grabbed the boy's wrists, pinning it to the bed so he would not cover his eyes.

Chang'e's hips buckled at a slow phase, he watched as the boy came undone, the pale skin sweated and flushed. His cock reached Lin Xiao's deepest place, the tears on the boy's eyes came from the pleasure.

"C-Chang'e...ah! Ah...faster...please!" Chang'e didn't wasted his time. He started to thrust heavily to the sopping wet hole. The sound of the slapping of their skin and their pleasured moans filled the whole room.

The moon god leaned down and sucked on the boy's pink nipples. Lin Xiao shivered from the additional pleasure, he didn't know that he's sensitive there. Chang'e played the pink beans until they turned red, his thrusts didn't falter at all.

Lin Xiao was suddenly pulled up causing the pulsating cock to enter further to his hole as he sat on Chang'e's lap. The man thrust upwards while he holding Lin Xiao's hips.

"Ah! Ah! Ngh... so good, don't stop!"

Chang'e kissed him. "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Lin Xiao came four times but Chang'e hasn't came out once. The man laid him down again and put his legs close to his chest. Lin Xiao can see the man's cock thrusting inside his hole. He was so embarrassed yet aroused at the sight of their lovemaking.

Chang'e suddenly grunted, his hips moved more quickly, this time his cock roughly pounded Lin Xiao's hole as he neared his climax.

"Ugh, ah! ah, so rough...mmn yes! I'm cumming a-again...ngh!" Lin Xiao spamsed once again, his hole contracted as he came. The man's cock was deliciously squeezed inside. Chang'e thrust one last time before he spilled his seed inside.showned

The two of them panted, both satisfied with what they did. When Chang'e said that he will show him what he is, he really isn't joking. Chang'e is definitely gentle and loving whixh was showed from his kisses up to their lovemaking. This is the last thing in Lin Xiao's mind before he welcomed the darkness.

--------------------

Little brother*¹– a euphemism for dick.

53