04| The birth pill
2.8k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Xiao woke up in daze. His body felt light and warm. Unlike the article he read that stated first time's will hurt and the aftermath is far more worse, he felt refreshed and vibrant.

A minty breath passed by the side of his face and a somewhat heavy arm was lazily slump over his naked waist. The boy became aware that he's wearing nothing and another body was pasted on his back on the same state.

Lin Xiao suppressed his embarrassed yelp as he deemed it quiet unmanly, knowing that he had just sex with a hero made him slightly shaken inside his mind. He can't believe he really did it with a man.

The moon god noticed the small movements. "Awake? Are you uncomfortable in any place?"

Lin Xiao was not prepared to look at the man but the man himself initiated to talk. He had no choice but to turn around to face his last night's partner. "No, d-did you do anything to me? I feel very energetic."

Chang'e blushed. "Well, I feel guilty for embracing you for three days and you fainted multiple times. I used my power last night to heal your body and also gave you a drink from the spring of life."

It is true that Lin Xiao wanted to rest  but Chang'e is weirdly eager to connect to him every single time, stopping only to eat and drink, before embracing Lin Xiao again.

Lin Xiao: ...you look like a gentleman but you're a beast.

Lin Xiao stood up, he didn't feel sticky nor there are white liquids flowing down his thighs. Lin Xiao secretly scolded Chang'e for cumming inside even though he said to cum outside.

Chang'e helped the boy with his clothes. The man would kiss his face, neck, and collar bone every now and then. Lin Xiao really want to add another thing in Chang'e's profile: especially clingy and annoying.

Chang'e looked like he didn't want the boy to go but Lin Xiao decisively stepped out of the room. The hero walked behind, following him until the receiving room. Mr. Shen saw Lim Xiao and raised an eyebrow to the tailing Chang'e.

"Moon God, do you have any business with us?" Mr. Shen looked at the nervous hero and gazed at the boy beside him.

Chang'e ignored the male officer amd took Lin Xiao's hand. "Xiao Xiao, do you want to bear my children?"

Lin Xiao's brain crashed. His mind can't process the fact that the man who had claimed his 'purity' and stands as a one night stand, not counting the days they had xxx, is asking him if he wants to be pregnant with his child.

Mr. Shen observed the boy's expression and answered for him. "I beg your pardon, but I don't think it's appropriate for Mr.Qian. Besides, heroes must swore an oath before asking them to bear their child. Did you forgot?"

Chang'e let out an 'oh'. "Then I'll look for an energy stone first. See you soon, Xiao Xiao."

Lin Xiao let out his breath when the hero's figure was not in sight anymore. Mr. Shen led him inside the medical room and took his vitals. "Any discomfort and pain?"

The boy shook his head and retold what had transpired to the officer. Mr. Shen fixed his glasses. "You said he had make love to you for three whole days?"

Lin Xiao tilted his head. "Yeah, although he didn't let me off the bed, he is very considerate and took care of me."

The male officer typed something on his computer. He started talking without glancing at the boy. "I almost called the emergency taskforce for you when you didn't got out of the room for the next day. The Moon God never embraced a human that long and I'm surprised that he wants to make you his wife."

"M-maybe its because it is my first time that he wanted to indulge? And I'm a man, I can't get pregnant." Lin Xiao looked around in panic, he can't wrap anything that can explain why did the hero do that.

He thought Chang'e being clingy and making love for days is quiet normal since heroes had naturally strong endurance and libido. He don't want to think he is special and all, maybe Chang'e was just extra horny that day and it was a coincidence that he's his partner.

Mr. Shen sighed. "I don't have a clue what the Moon God saw in you and also, this is why I told you to read the contract. Human males can get pregnant by swallowing a birth pill that is specifically made for a certain hero."

"–it's good that I was there when the hero proposed. You didn't even know that heroes need to swore an oath before making them drink the pill."

Lin Xiao looked down. He knew he was an impulsive person since he was a child but his impulsiveness resulted in this work that he had.

After writing a detailed report about Chang'e and their xxx time, Lin Xiao took a copy of the contract to read at home. He might get in trouble if he remained ignorant to the nature of his work.

That night, his exclusive SCA computer notified. It was Mr. Shen who gave him his next session, scheduled a week later just like last time. Lin Xiao frowned when he saw that it's still a male hero.

[Hou Yi– alias Sun God, he was Chang'e's ex-husband but separated when things didn't work out. Don't let the Moon and Sun meet or there would be chaos.

Powers:

•Immortality

•Teleportation

•Healing (day time only)

•Manipulation of fire and light

•Manipulation of heat and temperature

Assigned in: Military Department

Age: (unknown)

Partner Preference: Male (B)

Sessions: once per month]

Lin Xiao traced the warning with curiousity. "Don't let the two meet huh?"

------------------------------

Author:

In Monday we do smut~

I was shocked when I read this chapter again and checked the tags. I forgot its mpreg lmao.

For those who are wondering, I update every M, W, and F.

46