05| Hou Yi, Sun God (NSFW)
2.7k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was before the appointment day that Mr. Shen called up Lin Xiao to go to the SCA early, around 3 am, where the sun has yet to rise. Unlike the session with Chang'e, Lin Xiao was reminded to go there by the morning and not in the evening.

Supposedly, he came there by the day, was the hero assigned to him wanted to have a long talk before their night activities?

Mr. Shen told him the answer to his thoughts. "Remember that Hero Hou Yi is the god of sun. He's one of the small percentage of heroes who prefers to do it by day time."

Lin Xiao, more or less understood the reason but he is not a fan of the thought of having xxx at day. On the other hand, their xxx would 'probably' end by the night so he can go home and directly sleep.

When the boy arrived at the receiving room, he saw Hou Yi's figure casually leaning by the wall, chatting with Mr. Shen. The male officer noticed his arrival and beckoned him over.

"Sun god, this is Mr. Qian Lin Xiao. Everything about him has been sent a week before so I shall not be explaining any further."

Mr. Shen then turned to boy. "Mr. Qian, the hero volunteered to escort you to your session room. May you please follow him."

Lin Xiao nodded and walked behind the smiling hero. Hou Yi had a slightly tanned skin unlike Chang'e who had pale complexion. The man excluded a cheerful demeanor which was paired with his golden yellow oriental clothes.

Hou Yi adjusted his walking speed when he noticed Lin Xiao's lagging self. He silently mused how cute that was and slowed his pace for the boy to catch up.

They went to the same building but entered a different floor and room. Hou Yi's session room is numbered 103 in the tenth floor. Fortunately there's an elevator or Lin Xiao would definitely file a complain.

When Lin Xiao asked why he was stationed in the highest floor, Hou Yi answered. "It's because the sun directly shines on the tenth floor as soon as it rises. The warm and not too hot sunlight makes my heart alive."

True enough, when the two of them went inside the spacious room, the warm sunlight peeked through the wide windows. It was already 3:40 in the morning and the sun is about to rise.

Hou Yi's room was also designed in an oriental interior style with his furniture's colored with redish brown, and color beige for his walls. A jaded bone bow was displayed on top of a small cabinet. But the most eye-catching yet intruiging part of the room are the numerous pogs of small succulent cactuses. It didn't look like a xxx room.

Lin Xiao was surprised. "Cactuses?"

"The plants that I own died and only  the cactuses survive since I'm always away fighting. Are they cute, Xiao'er*¹?"

"En, really cute." Hou Yi cheered and grabbed Lin Xiao's hand, slightly dragging the other before gesturing for him to sit down on the bed. The wide bed is as big as Chang'e's bed but Hou Yi's bed doesn't have muslim curtains but instead has ten suns*² painted on the ceiling.

As for why there are ten suns painted there, he didn't have the slightest idea. Lin Xiao looked at the smiling man, he can't help but to drop his guard especially when the smile is too sunny. Hou Yi suddenly reached out and kneaded Lin Xiao's hands.

Hou Yi nodded in satisfaction. "Your skin is firm and smooth. The complexion is not pale but pinkish white that glows under the sunlight."

One thing that Lin Xiao noticed when Hou Yi is speaking is that the man is very honest with his words and tends to be straightforward. Therefore, the compliments that he stated are really sincere making Lin Xiao blush. He's a man but why does he felt happy when his skin is praised!?

Lin Xiao really liked Hou Yi's honesty until the hero continued his words. "That's why, Xiao'er. I really want to see you naked under the sunlight."

"....." Too honest for his own good.

Before Lin Xiao could speak, Hou Yi leaned down and kissed him deeply. Lin Xiao helplessly let Hou Yi tangled with his tongue, the man would often suck his lower lip in tease.

The sudden attacked made Lin Xiao unable to become nervous and awkward. The warm passion, initiative eagerness, and heartfelt dominance from Hou Yi entered his mind and influenced him.

Lin Xiao adapted rather fast, he would also nibble on the man's lips in which provoked the other to do more. The two kissed like they wanted to eat each other to satisfy their hunger.

Hou Yi broke their kiss and observed the boy's panting  and teary face, finding it extremely hot. The vulnerable look successfully aroused the Sun god to the fullest. He licked his lips and patted Lin Xiao's shoulders, gesturing for him to go down.

"Xiao'er, on your knees. Be good and serve me well." Hou Yi licked his lips as he took off his clothes, leaving only his pants before lowering it.

Lin Xiao obeyed and went down to his knees. He had seen a lot of videos about blowjob but he didn't do that with Chang'e. He can't help but to look forward and anticipate.

Hou Yi lowered his pants, a hard cock with an 11 inched as its length and big girth popped out of it like a jailed beast finally escaping from it's cage. Lin Xiao's face was too near from the man's crotch causing the cock to unintentionally slap Lin Xiao's white cheek.

The boy's eyes widen from shock. His brain crashing down from having his face patted by the twitching member. Lin Xiao gulped and remembered what the men in the xxx videos do when they perform oral xxx.

He sticked out his tongue and gave the cock's head a big lick before trailing it down to the base. Licking all sides before going back up to suck the tip.

Hou Yi groaned. "Good boy."

Receiving an encouragement from Hou Yi, Lin Xiao used his hands to fondle the man's balls and the other to stroke the shaft. However, Lin Xiao didn't continue to let the cock enter fully to his mouth and just maintained his actions of sucking and licking.

Hou Yi knew that this might be the boy's first time for oral xxx so he considerably encourage the other more. "Ah...Xiao'er, your lips is so soft. Just seeing it wrapping around my cock makes me want to explode inside. Mmn...do you want it? Xiao'er tell me if you want it."

---------------------------

Xiao'er*¹– the suffix 'er is used to express fondness and closeness for families and lovers. It is an endearment that is the same as Xiao (little) because 'er means 'child'.

Hou Yi and the ten sun*²– a small background about the real Hou Yi in Chinese records. Here's the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hou_Yi

Friendly reminder: What the characters in my book being portrayed as is not the same as the real characters, they are only based from them. Example, about Chang'e, Chang'e is a goddess and doesn't have a male form haha.

47