06| Hou Yi, Sun God (NSFW)
2.8k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Xiao hummed, causing vibrations on the man's cock. He really wants to take it all the way just like what he watched, but the cock is too long and big that his mouth needed to open up as wide as he could.

Hou Yi patted the boy's cheeks in concern. "Xiao'er, don't force yourself."

The sun god was just reaching out to help him stand when Lin Xiao closed his eyes and deep throated the hard shaft. The sudden warmth and tightness from the throat made Hou Yi moan in delight. He suppressed himself from thrusting into the boy's mouth and patiently held the busy head.

Lin Xiao bobbed his head forward and backwards, releasing a slurping and sucking noises while grabbing the man's arms to stabilize himself. His mouth and throat feels full that he wanted to gag badly but held on as he listened to Hou Yi's lustful moans.

"Uhn...yes ngh...good boy." Hou Yi watched as the boy's cheeks turned red and his eyes teared up from gagging. The Sun god wants to stop the boy but that would probably not what the boy wants and besides, it felt really good.

Soon, Lin Xiao got the hang of it. He didn't gag anymore but his jaws are tired, turning numb from opening his mouth wide for a long time. Two hours passed before Hou Yi released his climax. Hou Yi pulled away but Lin Xiao caught his cock's head with his mouth. The boy ended up drinking the thick white liquid before releasing the cock's tip.

Hou Yi laughed, pulling Lin Xiao up before laying him on the bed. "You really chased my dick and drank my cum. Do you like my cock that much?"

The boy glared at him. Isn't that what they always do at the xxx videos? Lin Xiao didn't know that it depends upon the person if they want to swallow or not. Unknowingly became the first and last human to ever swallowed Hou Yi's cum in an oral xxx.

Hou Yi grinned. The boy is so cute like his cactuses. Small but thorny in an adorable way. The man's weird love standards that nobody had ever entered was opened blatantly for Lin Xiao.

Lin Xiao initiated to strip his clothes and Hou Yi watched in the sidelines, watching intensely as if imprinting the boy's image to his mind. Although the boy tried to hide is embarrassment, Hou Yi noticed obviously how the pearly skin flushed in pink as he became completely naked.

Hou Yi licked his lips. "Xiao'er, you're so sexy and so cute that I want to ravage you, fuck you deeply—"

Lin Xiao, with his red face, unable to hear anymore. "Shut the fuck up and get on with the fucking."

Hou Yi laughed and pinned him down. He took the bottle of lube, patiently putting it inside Lin Xiao's hole, putting ample amount before proceeding to foreplay. Both of his hands reached down; one grabbing his dick while the other prodded his lubed entrance.

Hou Yi sighed in pure amazement. "Xiao'er, you are very bare and soft down here. If I didn't see your profile, I would mistake you for a kid."

The man entered his finger inside but his mouth didn't stop. "Don't worry, I love it to death and I will give it lots of love."

"....." Lin Xiao's lack of body hair is one of his insecurities. His head hair didn't look like it's balding or thin but he has no hair down and his underarms. He inherited this from his mother and genetics can't be changed.

The sun god stroked the pinkish dick, his palms covering the whole member. The man had a rough hands but it created extra pleasure to him. The finger prodding inside became two, the hole once again being stretched from the scissoring. The pleasure from both sides made Lin Xiao lose his mind.

"H-Hou Yi, I'm...ah...Mmn..!"

Hou Yi added two more fingers and started to roughly messed Lin Xiao's hole while his other hand increased a slight pressure from his grip. For only five minutes, Lin Xiao came under the man's ministrations.

"Good job, Xiao'er." Hou Yi pecked the boy's inner thighs before pulling it over to his shoulders. His cock sliding over Lin Xiao's perineum and dick for a few times.

Lin Xiao panted, he looked at the wide open windows and said. "Hou Yi, c-can we close the windows and turn off the lights?"

Hou Yi smiled at him. "No, I want to see Xiao'er being fucked by me like this–" the man's hip buckled forward and his member entered slightly. Lin Xiao moaned from the sudden intrusion, his hands gripping the bed sheets.

The Sun god likes the boy's reaction so he went on and entered everything in one thrust. Lin Xiao gasp as his hole became full from the hero's cock. The man's long shaft is slightly bended up, causing it to bump into places he felt really good in.

"Ah, ah, ah! Mmn...it's so big! I-I'm going t-to die...ngh!"

Hou Yi isn't like Chang'e who thrusts gently, the Sun God would pound with  extreme eagerness to mess up his hole. Lin Xiao felt a warm current aside from pleasure coming from Hou Yi's cock.

'T-this guy is healing my body with his cock while he wildly thrusts!' Lin Xiao can't believe that the hero would channel the healing power from his cock and not his hands. The shamelessness made the warm current felt extremely good and he didn't feel any pain.

Because of the lack of dimness, he can clearly see how Hou Yi is thrusting inside him crazily. He can also see the man's sweat roll down from his beck down to his toned abs. The feeling of being completely exposed in the light made Lin Xiao weirdly aroused.

Hou Yi suddenly grabbed him. The man stood up, carrying him while his cock still deeply burrowed inside. Lin Xiao's back was pressed by the wall as Hou Yi began to thrust his hips upwards, repeatedly going deeply further and further, pounding inside the right hole with comfortable force.

"S-so deep! Ah, ah, ah...yes! H-Hou Yi, harder! Mmn, h-harder please!"

Hou Yi grinned as he released his himself from holding himself back. Getting a go signal from the boy, he wildly entered the wet hole, slowing down and then going fast. The torturing change of pace melted Lin Xiao as he tasted the overwhelming pleasure.

Lin Xiao trembled and his body almost fell down when his grip from Hou Yi's shoulders slacked from tiredness. Hou Yi quickly caught him and carried him to the table.

Lin Xiao was put down and bended over while he lay on the table with his upper torso, his hips was grabbed by Hou Yi before the man entered again with the same wild pounding.

The hole's tightness felt so good that Hou Yi didn't want to go. His cock repeatedly abused and messed the hole to his heart's contents. Lin Xiao's voice became raspy from screaming in pleasure and begging.

After a long time, Hou Yi frowned and bit Lin Xiao's shoulders as he bent down. His hips pounded faster and faster, the boy immediately knew that the hero is almost at his limit. His fingers scratched the wooden table, causing it to bleed.

"H-Hou Yi, inside! Ngh, ahn!" Hou Yi grunted and released all of his seed inside, heeding Lin Xiao's wishes. The two panted deeply, their sweated naked bodies leaned on each other.

The Sun God noticed the boy's blooded fingers and carried him back to the bed. Lin Xiao was sleepy and watched as the man put his injured fingers one by one, healing it inside his mouth. The boy rolled his eyes before sleeping. He knows that Hou Yi doesn't need to put his fingers and lick it in his mouth, the man is just teasing him but he's too sleepy to swat him away.

•••••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••••

See you on Wednesday ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ

Wish I can show you their pictures but I'm quiet dumb and don't know how. I live under the rock so excuse me haha.

49