11| Qian Li Yan, All Seeing God (NSFW)
2.2k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Xiao's ears turned sensitive after having sex with Hou Yi since that bastard likes to whisper obscenities during their intercourse. So Qian Li Yan's whisper made him shiver and his little brother released cum without warning.

Because he already came, he became even more sensitive to the cock inside him. The curved member hit different spots are the same time, Qian Li Yan's wild pounding almost turned Lin Xiao into a fool.

"Ah, ah, ah...you, you slow down! Too  deep...ngh...yes!" Lin Xiao bit his already injured lips and the bleeding turned worse. But the pleasure he was feeling is more intense, covering the pain completely.

Lin Xiao already learned some things after his two sessions. He started to meet Qian Li Yan's thrusts, his butt slapped against the man's hips, the sound of their skin slapping was imminent on the room.

The man listened quietly to Lin Xiao's moans and cries, he didn't speak a word but his thrusts didn't slackened one bit. Lin Xiao felt lonely with Qian Li Yan staying behind him, he wanted to see the man's handsome face.

Qian Li Yan quickly noticed that Lin Xiao will turn around to face him. He hurriedly turned the other down on his stomach, his cock leaving the delicious hole for a moment.

The sudden emptiness made Lin Xiao thoroughly confused. But it wasn't long before Qian Li Yan closed his legs, hovering above him. The man spread his butt cheeks and then resolutely plunging his hole again. Because Lin Xiao's legs are closed, the hole's tightness increased and the pleasure was doubled for the both of them.

The cock released pre-cum inside that is why Qian Li Yan easily entered the tight little mouth. His right hand is holding Lin Xiao's head, making sure it is down, while the other hand is extended to support his body above Lin Xiao.

The hero groaned and resisted his urge to kiss Lin Xiao. His frustration was poured in his thrusts. The powerful strokes of the man's cock inside Lin Xiao made him cum again.

"Uuhn...harder! Hah...ah, ah!" Under Lin Xiao's encouragement, Qian Li Yan pounded intensely. The big movements made the man release his hold on Lin Xiao's head to support the little body that was rocking on his thrusts.

Lin Xiao took this moment to turn around. When he peered at Qian Li Yan's face, he was so shocked that the hero is crying. The man's golden eyes are full of tears, it rolled off his face and went down to his chest and navel.

The All Seeing god froze when he met Lin Xiao's eyes. Lin Xiao didn't know what came to him, he quickly turned his body around without pulling out the cock inside his hole. He didn't need to think twice, he reached out his hands and pulled the man into a hug.

The sudden gesture of comfort influenced Qian Li Yan's unstable emotions. His frustration was replaced by sadness, he stopped thrusting as his eyes surrendered and poured down his tears.

Lin Xiao patted the crying hero. For some reason, he feels like Qian Li Yan is similar to someone he knows. He obediently wrapped his legs on Qian Li Yan's waist and started to coax him.

"It's okay, cry. Do you want to stop and rest?" Lin Xiao whispered, he reached out to a ripped fabric that was once his clothes and then gently wiped the teared face.

Qian Li Yan rubbed his face on Lin Xiao's chest, he shook his head in response. Lin Xiao quickly coaxed him, "Okay, okay, we won't stop."

Although the hero cried, his cock didn't wilted. Lin Xiao somehow praised the man for being vigorous. Qian Li Yan's intimidating aura disappeared. In Lin Xiao's mind, the All Seeing God turned into a cute and obedient hero.

It wasn't until Qian Li Yan started thrusting again but this time is is more powerful a and pleasurable, Lin Xiao cursed internally, 'What cute!? what obedient!? this man is a beast!'

Lin Xiao's comfort gave a favorable impression from Qian Li Yan, he became even more relax and started speaking, "I-it's so tight! I clearly worked hard to pound on it but it's still sucking me in...mmn."

Qian Lin Yan held the legs that was wrapped on his hips before leaning down to kiss his partner. He pecked Lin Xiao's lips a couple of times before inserting his tongue.

Lin Xiao forgot his grievances and started to moan loudly. Qian Li Yan's eyes were half lidded as he watched the body below him arch his back every now and then.

"Ah...ah...n-no more, L-Li Yan." Lin Xiao moaned out. He can feel another climax building up inside him.

The hero noticed it and he wanted to finish the same with Lin Xiao. He didn't stop thrusting but his hands pried off the legs and put it a above his shoulders. He went forward and thrusted from above, this position made his cock buried deeper inside.

"Yes! Ah...ah...so good!" Lin Xiao gripped the sheets harder to stable himself from moving. Qian Li Yan pounded hard, his thrusts became faster and faster.

It wasn't that long before both of them moaned as the climax hit then hard. Lin Xiao twitched uncontrollably, the feeling of getting filled inside felt so good.

The man pulled out and scooped him to his embrace. Lin Xiao wanted to sleep but the hero suddenly talked.

"I'm sorry for being rough. I caused you pain, didn't I?"

Lin Xiao nodded, "But it's fine, I understand."

Qian Li Yan sighed, "No, it's not a good excuse. I should still treat you better. I'm glad that you are fine but it's my fault for being a bastard."

The hero paused before continuing, "My twin brother is missing after our successful mission. The last time I saw him, he was sweating a lot and I noticed that his physique had shorten. I have a good eyesight were I can see up to 1,000 miles away that is why I'm sure that he shrank a bit."

Lin Xiao frowned, he was thinking of something impossible yet possible. Xiao Meng was found right after the emergency session. Xiao Meng didn't have any parents claiming him. The little baby grew abnormally fast and Qian Li Yan saw his twin brother shrank. Even an elementary kid can see that Xiao Meng is Shun Feng Er.

Lin Xiao's lashes trembled. He didn't hid it to the man, "Does your brother has a long black hair and light brown eyes?"

Qian Li Yan's eyes lit up yet he was also shock, "Yes, he does."

If he's right, then the twin brother is indeed Xiao Meng. However, Xiao Meng's mental age is that of a baby, Qian Li Yan will surely be heartbroken.

Lil Xiao took a deep breath before saying, "I know where your brother is."

"W-where!?" The All Seeing god asked in excitement.

"...my house."

"..." Qian Li Yan unexpectedly found his brother after having sex. What a weird miracle.

45