12| The twins
1.9k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What did you just say?", Mr. Shen rubbed his ears and sat up straighter. He looked at the All Seeing God that is hugging Lin Xiao by his waist and Lin Xiao who is currently struggling to maintain his calm while talking to him.

Qian Lin Xiao cleared his throat after pinching the restless twin behind him. "I said, the All Hearing god might be the child that I picked up yesterday. I already described it to Qian Li Yan and he said that the child is indeed his younger twin."

"...okay then, I'll go with you."

Mr. Shen reported to his superiors before joining the pair. Lin Xiao refused Mr. Shen's offer to fly them because he's afraid of heights. The other reason is that he will vomit badly if he's above the ground, he didn't want the two men to see that disgraceful look.

Just as they are nearing his house, he can hear a loud crying and his sibling's panicked shouts. Lin Xiao frowned and ran towards his home, leaving the two men behind. Mr. Shen and Qian Li Yan looked at each other and followed the boy, their hands gripping their weapons in preparation.

Lin Xiao opened his door and was shocked at the mess inside. Qian little brother is running all over the place, trying to clean up the mess they made. Qian little sister is coaxing a young man in the middle of the room, the more she coaxed, the more the young man cried. The familiar yet unfamiliar young man is crying pitifully while clutching something that seems to be his graduation picture. For short, everything is a mess.

Lin Xiao can't take it anymore, he shouted, "What the fuck is happening here!?"

The whole house became silent as soon as his voice was heard, three heads turned towards him. One looked at him in horror (Qian little brother, one looked at him in relief (Qian little sister), and the other one looked at him pitifully.

The young man's eyes lit up and ran towards him, "Mama!"

Mr. Shen and Qian Li Yan entered the house and saw the young man crying in Lin Xiao's embrace while calling out 'mama', meanwhile, Lin Xiao's face is unreadable and full of '???"

Qian little sister went towards Lin Xiao and said, "Gege(1), I'm glad you are back! Xiao Meng threw a tantrum when he can't find you. He was so upset that he grew up so fast!", and then pointed towards the young man on his arms.

Lin Xiao grabbed the man's face in shock, "Xiao Meng?"

'Xiao Meng' heard his 'mom' calling him, he happily grabbed the hands on his face and babbled happily, "Mama! Mama!"

Qian Li Yan looked at his younger twin that is shamelessly calling his last night's partner a mom. Just what is happening in this world? Who is he, what are them, where is he?(2) Mr. Shen isn't any better, he didn't know whether he should report to his superiors or call a mental hospital for heroes.

Among them, Lin Xiao is the first to calm down. He led the adult Xiao Meng and the two men to sit, he ordered his siblings to help him clean while he left the three to chat. Qian Li Yan opened his mouth, "Shun Feng Er, my dear brother, do you remember me?"

Shun Feng Er wasn't familiar with his real name so he ignored Qian Li Yan. Mr. Shen is smart so he reiterated, "Xiao Meng, do you remember the name Qian Li Yan?"

Hearing his name, he looked at Mr. Shen and obediently answered, "No."

Qian Li Yan teared up and grabbed his twin's hand, "I'm your brother."

Shun Feng Er's current mental age is stuck in that of a child. His current being is a naive and pure little baby, seeing that someone is sad, he reached out and hugged the other. "No sad."

Qian Li Yan cried even more and hugged his younger twin back. However, during their hug, Shun Feng Er's body shrank and returned to his former toddler form. Mr. Shen and Qian Li Yan was so shock that they forgot to breath.

Lin Xiao patted his exhausted siblings and let them sleep on the bed. He had finished cleaning the mess so he went back to the living room to find that Shun Feng Er became a little child again. Because Qian Li Yan was frozen stiff, he didn't hold Shun Feng Er steadily. The baby slipped from the hero's arms and fell down. Fortunately, Lin Xiao is quick enough to catch him.

"You call yourself his brother, you can't even catch shit?" Lin Xiao's foul mouth is activated. He doesn't curse but when he's extremely annoyed or irritated, he's like another person.

But Qian Li Yan and Mr. Shen didn't take offense but instead they were embarrassed. They are heroes but they were being scolded by a human. Xiao Meng, now called Shun Feng Er, forgot to cry and just happily talked to Lin Xiao in gibberish way.

"Ao~ Mama! Abuu ah!" Although Lin Xiao didn't understand. He just nodded and talked as if he understand what the baby said. Isn't this what parents do always? Lin Xiao's frown smoothened but he's still irritated.

Mr. Shen coughed in order to take their attention. He waved his communication device and said, " I already called the Medical Department, they said that someone will be heading over here in a minute. They will be checking, Shun Feng Er's situation, although I have an answer to his condition, its better if someone from the medical field look at him."

Lin Xiao looked at the sulking All Seeing god, " Mr. Shen, now that you found Shun Feng Er, what are you guys going to do?"

He really want to rest and everything that had happened is a pain in the ass, literally because he was fucked deeply last night and figuratively because of the chaos. He also felt upset since Xiao Meng— no, Shun Feng Er is going to be taken away from him. The superiors will decide what will happened and if they want to take Shun Feng Er back, ha has no choice but to give the baby to them. But if it's for the good of the baby...

A sound of knocking disrupted their conversation, Lin Xiao can't get up because baby Shun Feng Er is drinking milk in his arms. Qian Li Yan stood up to open the door, revealing two familiar heroes from the Medical Department.

"Greetings."

"What's up~"

Lin Xiao looked up in horror as he heard the voices he extremely knows the best which none other than,

"My bros! Chang'e and Hou Yi!", Qian Li Yan greeted excitedly.

Lin Xiao remembered Chang'e's proposal and Hou Yi's kissing habit, his mood took a worse turn. Great, another pain the ass.

•••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••

Gege (1) means Big brother, Qian little sister used as as a literal (biological) big brother. Because Gege can be used by someone who are not your siblings.

Who is he, what are they, where is he (2) its the same as 'Who am I, who are you, where am I' phrase which is used to express confusion (It's like saying, "I am confusion" meme).

41