14| Grandson?
1.9k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qian Mama angrily approached Lin Xiao. The four men tactfully shut their mouths, no one messes with an angry mother. Lin Xiao tried to dodge Qian Mama's hands but Qian Mama is an experienced scolder of her children, she grabbed Lin Xiao's ear and twisted it.

"Tss, pain! Pain! Pain!" Lin Xiao howled and his hold on baby Shun Feng Er got tight. The baby was startled awake and started to cry.

"You bastard so— a baby?" Qian Mama let the poor ear go, her eyes sparkled at the sight of the cute child.

Qian Papa's ears perked up, he stopped glaring at the men and went towards his wife. The two couple cooed at the child but Shun Feng Er continued to cry.

"Shun Feng Er, don't cry. Don't cry. I'm here." Lin Xiao rocked the baby and patted it's small back. Shun Feng Er sniffed but stopped crying as soon as he heard Lin Xiao's, his 'mom', voice.

The Qian old couple watched Lin Xiao's natural movements and glanced at each other. Qian Mama talked first, "Xiao Xiao(1), is this your child?"

Lin Xiao immediately shook his head, "No. That's impossible."

Shun Feng Er did not finish his bottle before going to sleep, his small tummy made a hungry sound. The baby leaned on Lin Xiao's shoulder and said, "Mama, mimi..."

Qian Mama and Papa: ...

"No, no, I'm not your mama." Lin Xiao panicked and tried to persuade Shun Feng Er.

The baby is hungry and did not understand what Lin Xiao is saying. Shun Feng Er thought that Lin Xiao is angry at him and does not want to feed, his big doe eyes turned wet from tears and started to cry once again.

"Waaa! Mama! Mama...ngh wuuuu!"

Qian Lin Xiao:...

Qian Mama and Papa:...you dare deny your child?

Qian Mama sighed, "Don't talk anymore. We know."

Qian Papa patted his back, "My poor son, don't fool around with these men. Tell us who's the child's father?"

Lin Xiao: ???

Hou Yi and Qian Li Yan bit their lips to suppress their laugh. Chang'e smiled but did not talk to dispel the Qian Papa's words. Mr. Shen sighed at the unreliable heroes, he stood up to 'clarify' things: "Apologies for the disturbance, these men are heroes to which Mr. Qian is working with. The baby..."

Mr. Shen looked at Lin Xiao's gratifying smile and looked away, "...the baby is indeed, Mr. Qian's child. Due to some reason, a time portal appeared where Mr. Qian's future baby was found. We are here to check whether the baby is still here."

As he spouted nonsense, Mr. Shen's face remained stoic and looks reliable. With Lin Xiao's crestfallen face, the old couple bought what the bespectacled man said.

Qian Mama nodded in understanding, "I see. Then this is my future grandson? It's really amazing that my Xiao Xiao will hive birth to such a cute baby."

Lin Xiao:...bullshit.

However, Lin Xiao knew it was do the sake of confidentiality. If other's knew that something bad happened to a hero, they may get targeted by the enemies.

Chang'e originally wanted to grab the opportunity to say that he is the father, but he chocked when Lin Xiao glared at him. He don't want to tease his future wife anymore, he wants to live longer.

Qian Papa looked very pleased but he still asked, "Didn't you say that you checked if our grandson is still here? Why do you need to check?"

Before Mr. Shen nor the heroes could speak fart, Lin Xiao hurriedly talked another nonsense, "Because the as soon as the time portal close, the baby will go back to the future."

Qian Mama and Papa nodded again. Qian Mama remembered how Lin Xiao focused so much on studying that he never had a girlfriend or boyfriend, "I'm glad that I don't have to worry about having no grandchildren from you."

Chang'E, Hou Yi, and Qian Li Yan talked at the same time, "Yes, Don't worry."

Lin Xiao resisted his urge to thrash the three horny bastards in his house, he forced a smile, "Then, I don't have to send all of you off right? I'm tired. My son also needs to sleep."

Emphasizing the word 'son' then smiling brightly that carried a thick killing intent, the three heroes nodded fearfully. Qian couple asked the heroes to eat with them outside to which the three men agreed. One must get an approval to their other half's parents.

Mr. Shen was left alone with Lin Xiao, he glanced at the now drinking baby and said, "I apologize for what I said before. Regarding the triple session, don't accept it if you are uncomfortable, besides, that will be your fourth session."

Lin Xiao nodded and the other man sent himself off. Shun Feng Er held up his empty bottle and started to doze off again.

The big one and the little one went up the stairs to sleep. Due to the roller coaster feelings he had earlier, he slept as soon as his head hit the pillow.
---------
Xiao Xiao(1)— or little Xiao. Lin Xiao's nickname given by his parents.

38