13| Qian family
2.1k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is currently 4:00 pm and the formerly quiet home of Qian Lin Xiao is currently the noisiest in the neighborhood. Qian Li Yan and Hou Yi is fighting over who will carry Shun Feng Er, Chang'e is all over him, Mr. Shen is scolding the Medical Department for letting the two former husbands go over. Because Shun Feng Er is the All Hearing god, his ears are the most sensitive, the noise irritated him and he cried uncomfortably.

Heroes are supposed to be the revered beings that humans respect. They are gallant, honorable, and extraordinary. But because of the scene in front of Lin Xiao's eyes, everything became a rainbow fart(1). What honorable? That's full of bullshit. All I see are a bunch of annoying children and my hands are itching to spank their butts.

"All of you, fucking shut your craps or I'll cut your dicks off." All, except for Shun Feng Er and Mr. Shao, closed their legs and didn't talk anymore.

Finally regaining the peace back, Lin Xiao gave the baby to the Chang'e and Hou Yi, "You two look at him to check. Qian Li Yan, tell them what happened before Shun Feng Er got lost." He then turned to Mr. Shen who finished talking to his superiors, "What is their decision?"

"Shun Feng Er will stay here since he didn't want to be away from you." When Lin Xiao nodded, Mr. Shen continued, "However, as soon as he regained his memories, he is ordered to come back."

"That's fine by me. But I don't know how will he recover his memories or how will he go back to his original form."

Chang'e gave the baby back to Lin Xiao and reported, "There's nothing wrong with his body but there is an unknown seal on his brain that sealed his memories. I'm afraid that it's up to Shen Feng Er whether he can overcome the seal or not. Even the second division will take a look, they will say the same thing as I do.

Shun Feng Er stopped crying and his lids fluttered shut. Lin Xiao fixed his position to hold the child better as it sleeps, he talked in a low voice, "Don't feel disheartened. I had observed that Xiao Meng— err, Shun Feng Er is slowly fighting the seal."

Hou Yi nodded, "It has indeed, faded a bit but it doesn't mean that it will go off completely."

Hearing such negative thing, Qian Li Yan became upset, "Are you saying my brother can't recover?"

Chang'e butted in before the two fight again, "He will recover but we don't know to what extent. We don't know how he recovers it if he's not under our monitor."

But the superiors already decided to let Shun Feng Er stay and the baby will get mad if he's taken away from Lin Xiao. Lin Xiao looked at the sleeping baby who obviously improved in his speech patterns, "In fact, when I got him yesterday , he's just a baby that seems to be three or four years old. Now, he grew so much that he looks like seven years old and he can speak more clearly than before. I think that's enough assurance that he is getting better."

Chang'e and Hou Yi's face lit up. Chang'e analyzed the future outcome and said, "If it's that fast, it would only take a week or two before Shun Feng Er recovers his memories and go back to his original form!"

The two talked about not upsetting Shun Feng Er because he can't currently control his powers. The reason why the baby turned into an adult is because he was too agitated that he forcefully transformed himself into his original form because in that form, he can easier find Lin Xiao. It is dangerous because it will damage Shun Feng Er's body in a long term.

Lin Xiao turned to Mr. Shen, "Then does that mean i can't take sessions during Shun Feng Er's recovery?"

Mr. Shen shook his head, "You still need to take sessions but you can take Shun Feng Er with you. That way, we can check his recovery process while you work."

Fucking businessman. "But he will cry if I'm not there."

"We just need to give him your picture and he will be obedient." Mr. Shen said, gesturing at the graduation picture on the wall that Shun Feng Er was holding.

"...Fine."

Hearing the word 'session', the two medical heroes looked at each other with a knowing smile and then whispered something to Qian Li Yan, Qian Li Yan then turned to whisper to Mr. Shen. Mr. Shen glared at the three before contacting his staffs. Lin Xiao didn't notice the the weird atmosphere on the room because he's busy rocking Shun Feng Er.

"Lin Xiao, I have something to say to you." Mr. Shen cleaned his glasses, preparing what he wanted to say.

"What is it?"

Mr. Shen looked away and said, "Do you want to accept a triple session?"

Lin Xiao didn't know what triple session is, "What is triple session? Having sex three times?"

Mr. Shen was about to answer when Hou Yi cut him off, "It means foursome. You'll be taking three heroes at the same time~"

'What the fuck?' Lin Xiao didn't get to shout because someone shouted by the entrance.

"What foursome!? Is this how we raised you!?"

Qian Lin Xiao looked at his mother and father that had just arrived at his home. The old couple's shout is too loud that it woke his two younger siblings and Shun Feng Er.

•••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••

You know what foursome is, right? I don't need to explain. Anyway, how will Lin Xiao escape his parents and the triple session hehehe

We are so close at the end of Volume 1~ it will end after the fivesome— okay, you have been spoiled.

Please light a candle for Lin Xiao's butt. 

47