15| Shun Feng Er, All Hearing God [NSFW]
2.1k 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmn...ah...?" Lin Xiao opened his bleary eyes when he felt the familiar pleasurable feeling from his chest.

For a second he thought he's having a wet dream until something bit his now sensitive nipple. Looking beneath him, he saw a blacked haired man who is currently busy fondling, licking, and nibbling the two points of his chest.

Lin Xiao finally took what's happening and his sleepiness disappeared. He grabbed the busy head and held it up, "...who the fuck are you!?"

The man took his hand and licked his wrist before asking back, "That's what I want to ask. Who are you?"

Lin Xiao frowned and his brain worked fast. After seeing no baby around his bed except for the 'big baby' on top of him, Lin Xiao knew that this is his adorable Xiao Meng.

Sighing, he sat up, but the man didn't got off his legs. Lin Xiao relented and started to explain, "I brought you here last day of yesterday. You appeared as a child of age four in front of my house. I already contacted the SCA and your brother."

The man raised his brow before snapping his fingers in realization, "I see! We were fighting against a corrupted phoenix and a curse landed to me before it died."

"—I was worried that the curse will kill me so I went away. Thank goodness, it's only a regression."The man smiled and crept closer to Lin Xiao.

"I, Shun Feng Er, must thank my benefactor. Let me serve you well." The man, Shun Feng Er, pulled Lin Xiao to lay him down again.

Lin Xiao is still tired, but he was already turned on by Shun Feng Er' teasing earlier. He let the man raise his shirt once again and just enjoyed the 'service'.

Shun Feng Er kissed the youth's clavicle, trailing it down to his chest where he had claimed earlier. He looked up to catch Lin Xiao's half lidded eyes watching him, his somewhat hard cock turned hard in a beat.

The hero's hands went down and tugged on Lin Xiao's pants. He kissed Lin Xiao's side before asking,  "Can I take off your pants?"

Considering how tiring it will be to wash soiled clothes, Lin Xiao nodded and let the man take it off.

Shun Feng Er put himself in between Lin Xiao's legs and saw the kiss marks that hasn't faded. The man pursed his lips but didn't talk. Lin Xiao narrowed his eyes and saw what made the other pause.

He lifted one of his leg and put it on the man's shoulder, "That's what your brother left. I have a session with him yesterday."

Shun Feng Er let out an 'oh' and then caressed the marks. He can saw a light bruise on Lin Xiao's thigh, "I'm sorry, my brother is originally rough with his partners but he must have been more agitated while I was gone."

Lin Xiao chuckled, "Don't worry. He already apologized."

The youth licked his lips as he recalled their love making, "Besides, it felt good."

Shun Feng Er's eyes lit up, "Then do you prefer me to go rough?"

Lin Xiao shook his head, "Just do what you want to do."

The man smiled at him before going down to his bottom. Shun Feng Er fondled the round butt before spreading them. He watched as the pink hole opened and closed in anticipation.

Lin Xiao still looked away from this. He felt really shy as his partners stared at his rear. Shun Feng Er teasingly blew the hole before plunging his tongue in.

The soft and somewhat long appendage entered and rub his entrance. It's saliva successfully made his insides wet, but its not enough as a lube. Shun Feng Er fucked the little hope with his tongue for a few minutes before retracting it.

He stared at the glistening hole that became wet from his tongue. He nodded in approval before sucking his own fingers. Lin Xiao obediently spread his legs more for Shun Feng Er and the man eventually pushed one finger in.

The night is still long and the sun hasn't peeked yet. Shun Feng Er played with the little mouth below with his three fingers, stirring and rubbing Lin Xiao's insides. He observed the part where Lin Xiao would moan and writhe before repeatedly poking that spot.

"Hah...hah...good!" Lin Xiao gasped as Shun Feng Er's fingers went deeper and faster.

Shun Feng Er leaned forward and whispered beside Lin Xiao's ear, "What do you want? Tell me."

Lin Xiao shivered from the man's breath, he didn't speak but his hands reached down to Shun Feng Er's naked lower body where his beast is already hard and raging to go inside him.

Shun Feng Er didn't wasted time, he immediately pulled away his fingers and replaced it with his long cock.

"Ah! S-so big...mmn!" Lin Xiao relaxed his muscles so Shun Feng Er entered in one go easily. The man waited for a while before he slowly rocked his hips.

Lin Xiao reached out his arms and wrapped it around Shun Feng Er's neck. Shun Feng Er docilely leaned down further so Lin Xiao can hold him better.

Shun Feng Er started to thrust slow but deep. He made sure to reach Lin Xiao's prostate to make it more pleasurable.

Lin Xiao suddenly patted him on the back in a hurried manner, "Quick! Grab a towel and put it below me!" Shun Feng Er stopped thrusting and confusingly looked at Lin Xiao.

Lin Xiao blushed and whispered, "I don't want to wash the sheets."

Shun Feng was stunned. He laughed quietly before pulling Lin Xiao up. It's the other's turn to be confused. It didn't take Lin Xiao long to know what the man is planning to do when the other stood up with him on his arms.

Lin Xiao hurriedly wrapped his legs around the man to stabilize himself. Shun Feng Er's cock went deeper as he stood up.

"Where is the towel?"

"...on the balcony."

Shun Feng Er grunted in response then walked towards the door. Lin Xiao shook his head, "Don't take it anymore. My younger siblings are sleeping on the other room and the balcony is open, someone will see us."

Lin Xiao thought that Shun Feng Er would not get the towel anymore when the man continued to open the door. Lin Xiao held his breath and glared at the man. Shun Feng Er smirked at him, he kissed the other's forehead before whispering, "It's two in the morning, everyone is asleep. Your siblings are also sleeping deeply."

Lin Xiao hit the man on his arm, "How do you know? You're just asking for trouble!"

The man didn't answer and just walked from the hallway, walking towards the small balcony. Lin Xiao bit his lips to prevent his moans from spilling out. Shun Feng Er's cock entered in and out as he walked, rubbing the tight hole well.

Shun Feng Er stopped by the balcony's door. He twisted the doorknob and smiled at Lin Xiao.

"Let them look at you."

46