16| Shun Feng Er, All Hearing God [NSFW]
2.2k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"They can see your hole sucking my cock, hm?" Shun Feng Er spread Lin Xiao's butt cheeks to support his words.

"You're not very honest, en? Your mouth says no but your mouth below enjoys my cock so much."

Lin Xiao didn't have a voyeurism fetish nor was he a masochist. But when Shun Feng Er opened the door revealing the sleeping world, his body can't help but to shiver in thrill.

"Shun...hurry and take the t-towel." Lin Xiao hurried his face on the man's shoulder.

Shun Feng Er grabbed the towel from the clothing line, but he didn't move back inside. The man turned Lin Xiao around, his back facing outside while Lin Xiao's face is looking at the neighboring houses.

"Fuck...get in!" Lin Xiao bit Shun Feng Er's shoulder in anger, but the man only laughed at his words, "I'm already inside you."

Shun Feng Er didn't let Lin Xiao speak, he resolutely lifted up Lin Xiao's waist and started to pound hard.

Lin Xiao tightened his legs around the man's waist and moaned, "Ah! Ah! Y-you bastard!"

The hero walked towards the balcony's railing and sat Lin Xiao on top of it. Lin Xiao's mouth could only cry 'wuwu' as the man kissed him deeply while he thruster hard.

The night's breeze is cold but not chilling. It's comfortable for the two of them since they are hot and sweating. In the quiet streets, the skin slapping from each other can be heard through out the area.

The extremely lewd and precarious place they were making love with made Lin Xiao extra sensitive. His mouth can't seem to close down as he panted and moan uncontrollably.

Shun Feng Er turned Lin Xiao around, the others stomach is laying against the railing's top surface. He lifted Lin Xiao's leg and started to pound deeper. The wet hole is very noisy, squelching every time Shun Feng Er's cock thrust inside.

"Hah...ah, ah! N-no more ngh!" Lin Xiao twitched. He came, but his man is a hero, one that has a ridiculously strong endurance.

Lin Xiao forgot that they were fucking where people can see. When the neighboring house's dog barked, he was startled and unconsciously clenched his hole, causing Shun Feng Er to almost cumming.

The dog didn't stop barking, Lin Xiao saw something move not far from them and thought that someone fefintely saw them. Shun Feng started to feel his pair getting stiff. The man frowned at the dog and carried Lin Xiao without pulling out. Lin Xiao sighed in relief and started to relax as soon as they entered the bedroom again.

Shun Feng Er considerably put the towel below before thrusting in again. Lin Xiao's hips went up to meet the man's thrust, he complained while he moaned, "Y-you! You said you wanted to thank me– ah! ngh... b-but you actually did that!"

Shun Feng Er folded Lin Xiao's legs into M position, he hovered up and then plunging his hard cock down real hard. He teased the little hole down as he repeatedly abused Lin Xiao's g-spots.

The hero leaned down and nibbled on the other's nipples again, "Have you forgotten?"

Shun Feng Er's eyes glowed in mischief as he said, "I'm the All Hearing God, I can hear if someone coming or not."

The man started to thrust harder and faster, he would pull out up to the tip before slamming down to the hilt. The sound of their skin hitting each other turned louder. Lin Xiao held out his hand and gestured to soften Shun Feng Er's thrust to not awaken his siblings from the noise.

Shun Feng Er listened to him and didn't hit hard anymore. He religiously attacked one spot where it is the most pleasurable. His cock twitched from his upcoming climax.

"Hah...hah...so good...mmn...yes." Lin Xiao gripped his bedsheets, his dick shooting his cum again.

After Lin Xiao climaxed, Shun Feng Er started to pick up his pace again. He leaned forward and kissed Lin Xiao deeply while his cock released its semen, filling Lin Xiao's little hole up to brim.

"Ah..." Shun Feng Er pulled out. Without the cock to keep the cum from spilling, the gaping hole let out the white liquid. Lin Xiao is smart enough to think for the towel, the cum did not stain the sheets.

Shun Feng Er carried the already sleeping Lin Xiao to the bathroom and diligently washed their bodies. He also meticulously cleaned Lin Xiao's inside. In fact, he never did this to the humans he had session with.

After wiping themselves up, Shun Feng Er did not bother to dress up but he rolled Lin Xiao's body into the blanket. The man slept with a cute, sleeping burrito on his arms.

••••••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝••••••

Lin Xiao's morning came relatively relaxing. Shun Feng Er no longer went back to being a child. The Qian siblings also bid their goodbyes after their breakfast. They promised not to spread a word about what happens to the hero, All Hearing god.

"I contacted your brother and Mr. Shen. They will escort you back later." Lin Xiao said while wiping the table.

"En." Shun Feng Er beamed, he is clearly looking forward to meet his twin brother again. The man washed the dishes and Lin Xiao went to the balcony.

Lin Xiao's face darkened as he saw the large amount of stains on the balcony surface and the floor with their cums.

"...no sex on the house anymore." Lin Xiao cleaned the balcony before taking out his anger by pinching Shun Feng Er's confused face really hard.

45