17| First class flight
1.8k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shun Feng Er was taken by his twin brother that day and the peace returned in Lin Xiao's house. The two younger siblings listened to their older brother's explanation about the situation and promised to not disclose it to anyone else.

Qian little brother hugged Lin Xiao. "Ge...I'm sorry for making mom and dad misunderstood. I'll be the one who will say that Xiao Meng turned back to his original timeline."

Qian siblings went back to the main house, leaving Lin Xiao all alone in the house. He looked at the baby products and sighed, 'I feel bad for wishing that Shun Feng Er stayed as a baby for a while.'

A lone thought passed by his mind, 'What if I really have a child?'

Lin Xiao messed his hair in annoyance. How did he even think of that? He's doesn't like anyone yet and he still hasn't given up his goal to work in the female heroes SCA. Lin Xiao grumbled, 'Besides, child birth is scary and painful.'

That night, Mr. Shen contacted him again. "Have you gave it a thought?" pertaining to the triple session that he had asked yesterday.

Lin Xiao looked at his bank account with (large amount of money), in compared to the penalty he will pay for if he transfer to the female SCA, it didn't even amount to 1%. Sighing, he weighted his options before replying, "I want to refuse but if I am moved by how much I will get for this session, then its a deal."

"Very well." Mr. Shen sent him the pay amount. "Considering this will be your first grouped session, the (quadrupled amount of his usual pay per session) will have a 10% interest. The total would be (total amount of money that we common people can't have)."

Hearing an imaginary 'kaching!', Lin Xiao wiped the drool on his mouth. "W-well, it's not like I like money but, I will reluctantly accept this session.'

Mr. Shen who's always keeping a stoic face, chuckled over the call and teased him, "Okay, you will reluctantly accept it." Making Lin Xiao blush in shame.

The office gave him two weeks to prepare and another week for taking an emergency session. After receiving his pay with additional amount for last session, he immediately put 80% of it to his savings before paying up his insurances. It's better to be ready for the future.

Lin Xiao immediately booked a flight to Japan and have a short vacation. His ass needed a break before it breaks...heh

"May I confirm if you want to take the business class?"

"Yes, please."

The woman politely apologized. "But we do have one spot left for the first class if you want to upgrade."

It was only expensive for a small bit so Lin Xiao agreed. The woman thanked him and notified him, "Please be aware that there would heroes seating with you."

"...I see." It's funny how he wants to run away from the heroes, only for him to seat with them. Lin Xiao agreed, he wanted to experience not seating in economic class.

When the day of his flight arrived, he notified Mr. Shen and bragged on his friends before turning his phone off. Sure enough, the treatment between first class and economic class is like heaven and hell.

There's no people on both of his sides, there's an exclusive flight attendant that's waiting for him, and the dishes and wine are on par with five-star restaurants.

Sighing in contentment, Lin Xiao stood up to go to the restroom. He suddenly felt someone staring at him. When he looked over, his sight met with a man who has a glowing golden eyes. The man has a tanned skin, almost like a milk chocolate sweet, and a white colored hair.

"Uh, hi?" Lin Xiao awkwardly waved, but the man didn't answer him and just turned around.

Resisting his urge to beat the man up, he retracted his gaze and looked at the other passengers. The longer he looked, the more his frown deepen. He is 100% aware that he is the only human in the business class and the rest of the people are heroes.

'But can someone explain to me why the fuck are they topless!?' Lin Xiao internally flip a table in rage.

There are even ones with sharp horns, animal ears, and...massive weapons by their side. I-Is that even legal?

The man in front of him suddenly turned around and smiled at him, showing rows of sharp teeth like that of a shark. Although he can tell that the man meant no harm, he considerably lit a candle to the person who handled them in session.

"Hello~ you are pretty popular with my colleagues. You are Qian Lin Xiao, right?" Lin Xiao didn't know and didn't want to know the man's name so he dubbed him as 'shark man'.

"I am." Trying not to get distracted on the sharp teeth, Lin Xiao looked at shark man's horns. "What did say about me?"

Shark man licked his lips, "That your petite body tastes delicious especially the little mouth below~"

'Can...can I sue him with sexual harrasment?' Lin Xiao politely excused himself and left the shark man.

On his back, one of the topless hero talked to the shark man. The man's horns is bigger and lowered to level his face, a mask covering his eyes and lower jaw, leaving his nose and mouth open. "You can't really stop your mouth from spouting filthy words." All the while wiping his kahana.

Shark man winked at him, "I am born this way."

"...suit yourself." The man with animal ears that is similar to a fox, patted the horned man in sympathy.

When Lin Xiao got back to his place, the heroes are well-behave and didn't disturb him anymore. This will be the first and last he would be meeting them so he will just let it pass. He took his neck pillow and sleeping mask, slipping into the world of the dark.

--------------
Author: I'm so happy today~ My university gave us a week to relax. Midterms are pushed next next week~

38