18| Lin Xiao’s Sugar Daddies
2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As much as Lin Xiao wanted to shrug off the ominous premonition that has been building up for a while when he got off the plane, he can’t find but to look behind him, where the heroes are chatting amongst themselves.

According to normal circumstances, they should’ve been separated after getting off the plane, but since then, he and these men are trailing the same road, same street, and even same destination.

He is also aware of the looks that the men are giving him, but nonetheless, he persuaded himself that everything is just a coincidence. However, his self-hypnotism failed horribly as he watched the heroes check-in to the same inn he will be staying in.

Exasperated, Lin Xiao called up Mr. Shen and asked him about them. The bespectacled man answered: “Their management said that the import heroes team will be taking a rest back to their country for a month. Their itineraries tomorrow are...”

Lin Xiao sighed in relief when he heard the difference in itinerary. ‘It really must be a big coincidence.

One of the attendant in the big inn escorted Lin Xiao to his room. After settling his things, the attendant led Lin Xiao to the different spots in the inn.

Lin Xiao is worried that he might have meet the heroes again in the hot spring. Thankfully, there is an exclusive hot spring in every room. The fact that the big inn was built right above the hot springs is the place’s biggest asset and reason why it is hella expensive.

He went to the public dining area to eat dinner, since the payment for the stay had included food, drinks, and some necessities, Lin Xiao can say that everything he paid for is worth it. Grabbing an adequate amount of food and unabashedly taking a king lobster, Lin Xiao took a seat to a spot near the overview. He took pictures and sent them to his group chats.

Lin Xiao’s fingers hovered above a certain group chat. It was created just now,

[Hou Yi named the group Lin Xiao’s Sugar Daddies]

[Hou Yi set Qian Lin Xiao’s nickname into My Baobei]

[Hou Yi set his nickname into Your Daddy, Sun]

[Qian Li Yan set My Baobei’s nickname into Xiao Baobei]

[Qian Li Yan set his nickname into Your Daddy Sees You]

[Your Daddy Sees You set Shun Feng Er’s nickname into You Daddy Hears You]

[Your Daddy, Sun set Mr. Shen’s nickname into Four-eyes]

[Chang’E set his nickname as Moon god]

Lin Xiao took a deep breath and restrained himself from throwing his phone to the wall. He opened it and saw it was Hou Yi who created the group. The people are divided into two groups, the most talkative ones: Qian Li Yan and Hou Yi, the most quiet ones: Mr. Shen and Shun Feng Er, and the normal one: Chang’e.

Your Daddy, Sun: How do you guys like our group?

You Daddy Sees You: I like it~

Moon god: I didn't know you have a kink for father-son relationship.

Your Daddy, Sun: I DON'T! (」゚ロ゚)」!!

Your Daddy Sees You: lololol

Your Daddy Hears You: So noisy!

Four-Eyes: ?

Lin Xiao didn’t know how Mr. Shen got pulled into the group chat, but the man only sent a smiling face as soon as he was added in, the sole emoji oozes a particular feeling of someone about to get beaten up.

But since he was feeling good, he sent his photos and the group chat jumped back to life.

Xiao Baobei: [you sent 5 pictures.]

Your Daddy, Sun: That’s why I can’t find you anywhere (╥﹏╥)

Your Daddy Sees You: The food looks delicious! But the one who took the picture is more delicious ( ˘ ³˘)♪

Four-eyes: Mr. Qian is under my care, I can’t disclose his personal information, that includes his current location.

Four-eyes: And whoever created my nickname, feel free to come to my office tomorrow for a chat about life. ?

[Your Daddy, Sun set Four-eyes nickname into His Highness, Shen]

Xiao Baobei: Thanks, Mr. Shen.

His Highness, Shen: No problem. Enjoy your vacation.

Moon god: Enjoy your vacation.

Your Daddy Hears You: +3

Lin Xiao turned off his phone and started eating in relish. Just let them do what they want, whatever makes them happy.

After that, he eventually went to his hot spring. Saving the best for the last. The water's warm temperature isn't scalding but comfortable. His pores opened up in relaxation, he felt his aching shoulders and back from seating for too long on the plane, disappeared.

He closed his eyes to enjoy the moment, only for him to hear a scuffle on the next room.

"Fuck! I told you to go to your own damn place!"

"Eh, its too boring on my own~ I even called up the others to share the hot spring with you~"

"Y-You! Do you even think that five grown men will fucking fit here!?"

"Oh..."

Getting disrupted on his peaceful relaxation, Lin Xiao stood up
He wrapped his waist with a towel and walked outside, knocking to the noisy room beside him.

"Excuse me, can you tone down your voice?" Lin Xiao politely said.

The door opened, revealing the animal eared man. "I'm sorry for the commotion." The man helplessly scratch his cheek while apologizing.

Shark man's voice was heard behind him. "Who's there?" He stepped out and saw Lin Xiao, his eyes lit up. "Lin Xiao, bro~ Wanna join us?"

Lin Xiao took a step back. "No, thank you. Please don't be too loud."

Shark man nodded. "Okay~ Sorry."

Lin Xiao went back to his room. He didn't think that shark man would be easy to talk to. He thought that the man was just responding to him casually but since he went back, he never heard a noise again.

Regaining the peace, he soaked on the warm waters again and took a nap.

Meanwhile on the chat:

Shun Feng Er muted the group chat. Mr. Shen watched the conversation like a halk, making sure nothing bad is being done by the troublemakers. Chang'E response every now and then, he had been keeping jars of wine but since Mr. Shen is in the group, he didn't talk about it. Hou Yi and Qian Li Yan chattered endlessly.

Hou Yi secretly made another group chat without Mr. Shen to talk about the plan to have a drinking party with other heroes, but Lin Xiao told Mr. Shen about it and the group was immediately deleted.

------------
Baobei— for those who are new to CN novels, Baobei means baby.

39