25| Deep down [NSFW]
1.5k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the pair of husbands went home, Chang'e immediately went to get massage oil to help out Lin Xiao's waist strain.

"Thank you, honey." Lin Xiao pecked the man's cheek, laying comfortably on the bed.

Chang'e chuckled, "I was afraid that you'll break your small waist. Fortunately, you only tired it out."

"Hm, you understood it well."

"That's because you can now last for several rounds unlike our first sex." Chang'e teased.

Lin Xiao blushed, "You make it sound as if I tire you out."

The man's warm hands spread out the mint scented oil. He would gently knead and press on the spots that needed massaging. The whole atmosphere is quiet and calm.

Not until he heard Lin Xiao's soft moans that he himself, didn't know he was making.

Chang'e stopped. He looked at his wife's face to find him drooling on the pillow. He flipped Lin Xiao on his back and touched their foreheads together, "What's wrong?"

"You don't have a fever..." The man frowned.

Lin Xiao suddenly shot out and hugged his husband's neck. Like he was given an aphrosidica, Lin Xiao grinded against the figure beside him, "I...I feel empty. I want you to go in me."

He was wondering why he feel uncomfortable and unsatiated even though he was moving the entire night. When his man touched him, he can't help but to become arouse and wanted more.

Chang'e was stunned, he realized what was happening. He didn't know whether to get worried or laugh when Lin Xiao pulled down his pants and directly kissed his unhardened cock.

"You're not satisfied with fucking someone, huh? How lewd, my dear wife." Chang'e fixed his position to let Lin Xiao suck him off easily. He reached down on his lover's ass and prodded the unprepared hole.

"Look at your little hole trying to suck my finger. I didn't even prepared it yet it already receives well." Lin Xiao moaned as his husband played with his tight hole while he took the big cock in.

"Looks like I have to do my duties as a husband now." Chang'e grunted, gently pulling off Lin Xiao from him and laid him on the bed. He stroke off his saliva coated cock and ultimately cummed.

Lin Xiao spread his legs. "Come, husband. Serve your wife well."

"Say less." Chang'e gathered his own cum, spreading it on his cock and then inside the warm hole to serve as the lube.

Lin Xiao hummed and prompted the man to hurry up.

The man grabbed his legs and entered the tight hole in one go. The quivering inside tells how much Lin Xiao wanted it. Chang'e immediately started to pound hard, giving Lin Xiao what he wanted.

"Hmm...oh, yes~ Right there!" Lin Xiao's tongue peeked out from his mouth and Chang'e quickly captured it with his own. His cock scraping the twitching cave real good and Lin Xiao's body trembled in pleasure.

Chang'e parted his thighs and went deeper, asking his wife "Who do you love, hm? That ass or my cock?"

"I love you hngh...!" Lin Xiao cried out, feeling the cock more inside him.

The man was satisfied so he asked again, "Then do you want to fuck me or do you want me to fuck you?"

Lin Xiao hugged his husband tight, yelled with his hoarse voice, "F-Fuck me...hah, hngh~" He came hard and proceeded to succumbed in the darkness. His sleepiness enveloped his tired being.

•••‡‡•‡‡•••

Long Tudi went back to their villa, the one they bought from the SCA properties as their permanent house. His face carries the usual smile, but it is more happier.

Long Faxian watched as the man would hum cheerfully as he tended his small greenhouse. He knew that the man came back from the session and for some reason, he feels irritated.

"Tudi ge, you look extra happy today." He approached the Earth dragon, putting his large bow aside.

Long Tudi nodded, "I had my fill this week. Lin Xiao has a great potential ah. He really fits my ideal type."

Long Faxian clenched his fist, "Really? That's great! I already arranged for Mr. Shen to make him my partner for my session next week."

The oldest dragon was stunned, "It turns out, not only Long Shui wanted him ah."

The fox eared man smiled, "Even the rest of the brothers had asked for him."

Long Tudi laughed as he remembered Mr. Shen's glare towards him last morning. "I see, that's why Mr. Shen is so busy and looked like he wanted to beat me up."

"Anyway, I'll leave my babies to you. I received a task to be done tomorrow. I'll be away for a week." Long Tudi patted the man's shoulder with familiarity.

Unbeknown to him, Long Faxian's skin turned slightly red from the contact of his hand.

Long Faxian nodded, "Of course...brother."

When one hides his feelings, until when can he keep it in until it burst out?

He watched as Long Tudi walk away. Inside the small greenhouse, his eyes didn't leave the spot where the man left. "There’s no longer anyone else reflected in these eyes, only you. It isn’t supposed to be like this."

Long Faxian teared up, holding a full bloomed Gardenia, acted as if he's giving it away. Only, there's no one else is there but him.

"When even sleep feels like a waste, my heart wants to be with you. More and more, the desire grows."

—————————————————
Author:

The italic paragraph above is part of a song titled, 'Flower & Butterfly' by Fujita Maiko.

Long Tudi gave Lin Xiao a white camellia which means 'You are adorable or cute'.

While Long Fexian held a Gardenia which means 'Secret love'.

I thought it would be cool since they both have the same color of white which could mean pure or innocence, but their flower language says different things.

25