28| How to woo a dragon
1.2k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I understand why you are in my house because you're my husband." Lin Xiao pointed to drenched figure beside Chang'e. "But why is that person here?"

Long Faxian rolled his eyes before giving him a fake smile, "I'm here to visit you, my dearest friend."

Lin Xiao laughed satirically, "You don't fuck your friend."

Chang'e shrugged his shoulder, patting his wife to coax him. "I found him lurking near our house. He said he wants to discuss something with you."

Muttering grievances under his breath, he relented and let the fox demon in. He gave the other a towel and hair dryer while Chang'e made them hot choco.

"I'm here to give you an ointment for your...down there." Long Faxian coughed and brought out the ointment.

Lin Xiao accepted it even though Chang'e already healed him. Due to continuous knotting, his hole had torn slightly and the pain resulted him to having a low fever.

"Thank you, but you should've let someone passed it for you."

"I don't wanna be so insincere."

"Oh? You have it?"

"For your little hole, not you."

"Hah! Your true face is showing! Your sincerity made you so dumb that you went here without umbrella, dumbass."

"You're the dumbass! You didn't even told me that it hurts. Din't tell me you're a masochist!?"

Chang'e went back to see the two 'friends' bickering loudly. He sighed and mediated, "Now, now, let us calm down. Long Faxian must have come here for more important things. Am I right?"

Long Faxian turned red, "Y-Yeah...I came here for advice."

He had a hunch on what the man had came for. Lin Xiao's raised his eye brow, "Is this about Long Tudi?"

"What the hell? How did you know?" The fox demon widened his eyes in shock.

"Dumbass, you were talking about him from the start of our session. Don't tell me you got jealous?" Lin Xiao crossed his arm. He still remembered how this guy talked shit about him.

"...Sorry. I was upset for days and I can't think clearly that time."

Lin Xiao didn't told Chang'e about it since it wasn't that much of a deal. But Chang'e knew that he had a session with Long Tudi, so their conversation is somewhat clear for the man.

"It's fine. What do you want to discuss anyway?" Lin Xiao let Chang'e sat behind him. The man's body had spread warmth in his whole being. Th days is starting to get colder for the rainy season.

"...I've known Long Tudi as far as my memory can remember. I don't know much of my past, but I know that when I was a child, a man from the dragon clan had saved me from the burning house. He is Long Tudi's father"

"At first, I thought my 'love' for Long Tudi is one that every siblings have. But everything became clear when his little brother accidentally scarred his face, making his eyelid to melt and never to open again. The healer said that his eyes can't be healed nor the burned scar on his face."

Long Faxian dazedly held the hot mug, "I was really scared that he wouldn't wake up. My heart really hurts and I realized that I can't live without him...that I actually love the man I called as big brother."

"...oh." Lin Xiao looked up and whispered at his man, "Isn't this incest!?"

"Hey, I can hear you."

Chang'e shook his head, "He's not biological related to him nor Long Tudi's father acknowledge Long Faxian as his son. Most probably, his father gave Faxian the surname 'Long' to let other dragons know that he is under their care."

Long Faxian nodded, "I was raised under their family but I was taught by the fox demons' living in the dragon territory."

Lin Xiao thought deeply, "Then there's nothing that is stopping you from confessing your love for him."

"It's not that easy." Long Faxian pointed at Lin Xiao face. "Long Tudi's ideal type is exactly similar to you. Look at me, do I look like a weakling like you?"

"...do you want me to help you or not?" I hope Long Tudi dumps your rude ass.

Long Faxian fake sobbed, "Please help me, Oh handsome and strong brother."

Lin Xiao massaged his temple, "First, you must show him yourbl affections like giving him gifts or attention. Do it gradually so he will have an idea already before you confess. Otherwise, you will just shock him and reject you."

"Tsk, is that all?"

"You ungrateful bastard—"

Chang'e cut their squabble off, "Okay, tell us what happened once you did it. Don't hold my wife accountable for the result because he does not control Long Tudi's feelings."

"En. I know." Long Faxian smiled gratefully at the man.

The fox demon stayed until dinner, leaving the ointment and an aphrodisiac oil under Chang'e's care. Saying that it was a compensation for the food and love advice.

Lin Xiao laid quietly beside his man, mumbling, "I should have told him to just push Long Tudi and screw him. His cock is superb anyway. It will wreck Long Tudi's ideal type."

Chang'e suddenly pinned him down. "His cock is superb, hm?"

Lin Xiao gulped, hesitating whether he should tease Chang'e or placate him. Either way, Chang'e would torture him by teasing his dick since he can't have sex yet.

After that day, Long Faxian started to visit their house to eat free food and chat (bully) him like what friends do. In a nutshell, he gained another friend.

The days passed quickly and Lin Xiao received another mail in advance. This time, its another dragon.

[Long Feng- alias Air Dragon, he is the second child of the dragon brothers. When he was a hatchling, he was jealous of his older brother so he made a lot of trouble– including dying his other wing black. But after the accident, his jealousy was replaced with admiration. He takes care of his younger brothers seriously.

Powers:

•Air Manipulation

•Shape Shifting (dragon)

•Wind damage resistant

•Sword Master

•Storm Creator

Assigned in: Management and Fighting Department

Age: 9,852 years old

Partner Preference: Male (B*)

Sessions*: once per week]

24