30| Long Feng, Air Dragon [NSFW]
1.4k 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Xiao went to the SCA late at night since the client requested to a night session. He went by to the office and met Mr. Shen as usual.

"I heard you took the birth pill?" Mr. Shen started up the conversation while he lead Lin Xiao to the session room.

Lin Xiao nodded, "We talked about it for a bit and I admit that I was too rash. But I don't regret it."

Mr. Shen smiled, stopping by a certain door. "That's good. I'll be checking your body every week as to know when I would not allow you from taking a client."

The bespectacled man waved and walked away. Lin Xiao haven't knocked when the door suddenly opened, revealing a tall man with horns longer than Long Tudi's.

The dragon smiled gently. "Hello, Lin Xiao. I'm Long Feng, come in?"

Lin Xiao smiled back and went inside the room. The whole space gave out a cozy feeling. From the small bookshelves, to the furniture and carpet, everything gives out a homely feeling.

Long Feng's aura is similar to Mr. Shen and Chang'e, except Chang'e can be two-faced sometimes and Mr. Shen is too rigid. He felt like Long Feng is similar to a zephyr(1)— gentle and caring.

His large horns suddenly didn't feel intimidating at all.

Long Feng let the human look around the room and decided to take two robes on the wardrobe. He gave one to Lin Xiao and said, "Do you want to wash first? Or do I go first?"

Lin Xiao felt it would be awkward if he showered first so he picked the latter. The dragon nodded and went to the bathroom, leaving him alone. He went to the bookshelves and found out that most of it are parenting books.

"How to take care of your son."

"Parenting hacks 101."

"What to do during a child's rebellious phase volume 1."

Lin Xiao giggled since he can imagine Long Feng's serious face while he read these books. He also think that Chang'e would likely to do so too.

Suddenly missing his husband, he shook his head and focused on his objectives.

He went over to the other cabinet and found some photo frames. The pictures includes the whole dragon unit and his brothers' funny sides.

As he was immersed at the pictures, a shadow loomed over him. Lin CIA turned around and found Long Feng dripping from water with a towel on his hips.

"It's a pity we didn't have cameras in our world." Long Feng started. "But I'm glad we came to your world. I had a lot of fun."

Lin Xiao suddenly feel sweet. Why is there such a pure aura coming from this person!? It's so cute!

The man probably knew about the issues concerning his brothers, "I'm sorry for the troubles my brothers caused. They are indeed handful, but they are a good person."

Lin Xiao was taken aback on the sudden apology, "I-It's nothing. They were fun to be with" so fun, I wanted to beat them up.

Long Feng sighed in relief. "Thank you for understanding— Oh, you can take a shower now. If the water is too cold, you can switch it to a warm setting."

"O-okay..."

Lin Xiao didn't dilly dallied for too long. He also need not to prepare since he already did that before going here. Since he's practically ready, he wore the robe and went out.

As soon as his figure was on the man's line of sight, the man smiled and gestured for him to come near. The dragon is already sitting naked on the bed, waiting for him quietly.

"Do you want me to take away my horns?" Long Feng took the human's hands and hook it around his neck.

Lin Xiao thought for a bit before shaking his head. He tilted his head on the side, letting the dragon kiss his neck. The robe slid off from his shoulder and the man went down to kiss his collarbone.

"I will be preparing you, okay?"

The man's hand went inside the robe and caressed his hips, slowly going to his round mounds. The slender figure traced the rim before going inside little by little.

The finger obviously didn't have a lube and it wasn't even coated in saliva, but it quickly entered his hole smoothly without any pain.

Long Feng observed as the figure in front of him started to create small noises. The water from the shower came from the spring that he had won from another hero in a game. The water from the spring relaxes the body and tools away the fatigue instantly, causing the body to relax.

Lin Xiao used this water and his body was relaxed to the extent that his hole can receive whatever will came in it.

It saves time preparing, but Long Feng wanted to do since he was worried that he may hurt Lin Xiao accidentally.

The hole that has been used to getting penetrated started to release liquid and the finger increased into four. Lin Xiao buried his face on the man's neck as he tried his best not to moan too loud.

Long Feng wanted to let Lin Xiao get off from his fingers when Lin Xiao suddenly backed away slightly and looked down on his hardened cocks.

"Put it in..." Lin Xiao pulled the man's fingers out and took one of the cock. He acted as if he's going to sit on it. He didn't need to stroke it to make it hard since the two cocks are already straight as a pole. Long Feng must've been turned on by his moans.

Long Feng grunted as soon as his tip slipped in in the tight hole, "Careful!" He immediately supported Lin Xiao and guided him to slowly slid it down rather than directly push it in in one go.

Lin Xiao's hole greedily sucked in the cock, the other cock slid between his soft butt cheeks, making it pleasurable for the two cocks.

"Ooh~ it's so h-hard...hah..." Lin Xiao started to move up and down, riding the cock energetically. He would go down and grind the other cock with his butt.

The two watched each other turn red from the sex, moaning and grunting from the euphoria.

Lin Xiao put his hands on the man's chest. He can feel the powerful heartbeat resonate on his palms. His hole started to get more sensitive, but his chest feels empty.

He grabbed the man's right hand and placed it on his chest, "Touch me here."

Long Feng was afraid that Lin Xiao would slip and hurt himself if he didn't hold his waist.

On the man's back, two wings of black and white appeared behind and covered him completely. His back supported by the somewhat fluffy wings and the man's two hands where on his chest.

Long Feng's fingers skillfully pinched and rolled the pink nipples. He would leaned in and suck it sometimes but he preferred watching Lin Xiao move erotically.

Just as Lin Xiao is going to cum. Long Feng suddenly stopped him and asked, "Do you wanna do it midair?"

—————————————————

Author:

(1) Zephyr means gentle breeze.

Lmao, Long Feng really took 'Love is in the air' on another level.

23