563. Madara’s Plan
246 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiing…

A suppressive power acts upon Izuna's body. It attempts to strip away his power and seal him in an unknown space.

Hmm…

'A divine technique using the power of laws!'

Izuna's expression also turns serious.

'Looks like I am facing someone strong!'

Shiing…

Izuna counteracts the sealing attempt with his Rinne-Sharingan.

"Huh!"

The unknown Otsutsuki is surprised by the failure of his technique.

"You can resist my sealing technique?" He scrutinizes Izuna.

"Now it's my turn!"

Izuna breaks free from the restraints and teleports in front of the unknown Otsutsuki's avatar.

Whoosh…

Izuna infuses purple energy in his palm and thrusts it forward. The Otsutsuki avatar senses the danger and avoids the attack by creating a scarlet chakra shield in front of him.

Bang…

Ripples spread across the scarlet shield.

Crack… crack…

Faint cracks appear on its surface, but it manages to withstand Izuna's attack.

Hmm…

Izuna glances at his palm and the shield.

'This person isn't some simple figure in the Otsutsuki clan. He can block an attack with almost thirty percent of my power.'

The Otsutsuki elder is even more surprised than Izuna.

'It's a first for me since someone broke my Amanohabaya shield.'

"Who are you?" The Avatar questions him.

However, Izuna ignores his question and launches another attack. He infuses chakra in his blade and attacks the Avatar.

"Very well, I will extract the information from your corpse!"

The Otsutsuki elder also manifests several scarlet weapons. The weapons float in the air around him.

Whoosh…

Clang… clang…

Izuna and the avatar exchange blows. Their attacks generate powerful shockwaves that obliterate their surroundings. Cracks appear in the space in their vicinity.

The chaotic energy of their clash ravages their surroundings and slowly destroys the barren planet they are fighting on.

The Otsutsuki avatar can only use a portion of the power of the real body while the proximity of this dimension to the shinobi world limits Izuna.

Their full power clash might collapse this dimension and affect the nearby dimension, including the shinobi world. This is a risk Izuna isn't willing to take since his family is still in the shinobi world. So, he perfectly negates Otsutsuki's power with a similar level of power.

Shiing…

The right eye of the Otsutsuki avatar flickers with some energy waves.

Fwoosh…

The next second, the Otsutsuki disappears from Izuna's vision.

"Where is he?" Izuna's eyes swiftly move left and right, attempting to figure out the location of the Otsutsuki elder.

'There were no space fluctuations earlier, so he didn't teleport. Does it mean his speed is much faster than what my eyes can perceive?'

Hmm…

Suddenly, Izuna lifts his blade and swings it to his left.

Slash…

The blade opens up a massive rift in space and slices a layer of the planet. He continues to wield the blade to attack the space in front of him.

Fwoosh…

A few seconds later, the Otsutsuki appears beside him with a grim expression.

"It's the kinetic vision of the Rinne-Sharingan, able to capture even the microscopic movements. Damn the Usagi house!"

Swish…

Izuna swings the blade toward the Otsutsuki elder's neck.

Shiing…

The blade in his hands suddenly shrinks into a needle and slowly vanishes from his vision. Izuna is unfazed by the loss of his weapon. He curls his fingers into a fist and throws a punch towards the Otsutsuki.

Bang… bang…

He trades several blows with the Otsutsuki within a fraction of a seconds. Isshiki observes their battle from a distance with a complicated gaze.

Although he hates Izuna since it is due to him that he is in such a pathetic condition. However, he saw Izuna's growth with his eyes and was still in disbelief to see someone so lowly and impure blood grow stronger to such an extent.

The elder fighting against him ranks among one of the strongest elders in the Otsutsuki clan. He has a rich battle experience in wars against other hostile forces. Even though it's his avatar, his power isn't something any random person from any weak dimension can compare to. However, now it seems like not only is Izuna fighting a prolonged battle against him, but he is even gaining the upper hand.

The Otsutsuki elder will vanish occasionally and attack Izuna from his blind spot from time to time.

'So, that's how his jutsu works!'

Izuna figures out the secret of the Otsutsuki elder's technique.

'Unlike Isshiki, this avatar can shrink living, non-living, and even energy. He can even shrink the wounds I inflict on his body.'

Spurt…

The next second, a massive wound appears on Izuna's chest and a large amount of blood flows out of it.

'He can also enlarge the living cells and tissue of another being.'

Shiing…

Energy flickers in Izuna's Rinne-Sharingan and the next instant, the wound on his chest closes.

"Manipulation of time and space!" The Otsutsuki murmurs.

He glances at Izuna's Rinne-Sharingan in his left eye.

"In that case…"

The elder extends his hand and summons Isshiki's divine weapon.

"I will be borrowing this!"

He infuses his energy into the weapon. The runes on the staff light up, releasing powerful ripples of energy. Several black rings of destructive energy similar to the Truth-seeking orbs shroud the staff.

Izuna's expression also turns stiff.

'It's an extremely powerful divine technique.'

----------------

Back in the shinobi world,

After Izuna's departure, Minato joins forces with the rest of the group. With Izuna's aid and Minato on the battlefield, the Allied Shinobi force is evenly matched against Obito.

"Sasuke, let's end it!" Naruto bumps his fists.

"It's about time!"

Shoom…

Orange chakra flames rise from Naruto's body and envelop him. Naruto activates the Kurama Chakra mode.

"Let's do it!"

Sasuke jumps inside Kurama's chakra avatar. Naruto and Sasuke bump fists to resonate their chakra. Purple flames rise from Sasuke's body.

The purple flames turn into massive chakra armor and shroud the Kurama Avatar.

Shua…

Two purple chakra Katanas manifest in Kurama's hands.

Swish…

Kurama swings the chakra blade. The resultant slash destroys a mountain in the distance.

'It's just like that time!' Kurama murmurs to himself.

Hashirama, who is observing the battle from a distance with a sealed Madara, also murmurs in a conflicted tone.

"It's just like that time!"

He turns his head towards Madara.

"Those two… don't they remind us of ourselves?"

Madara also observes the battle between Naruto, Sasuke, and Obito.

"Indeed! That's why…" His voice trails off.

Whoosh…

After the merge of Naruto's Kurama Avatar and Sasuke's Susanoo, the size of their combined avatar increases by a few times.

"OBIITTOOO!!"

The duo swings the massive purple chakra blade engulfed in orange flames towards Obito. The Truth-seeking orbs floating around them also merge with the chakra blade, strengthening it even further.

Obito also counterattacks with the Sword of Nunoboko.

BOOM…

The resultant clash generates a powerful shockwave that wages destruction in their surroundings.

Fwoosh…

Kakashi appears on the battlefield from a spiral portal.

"Obito!"

He raises his head and glances at the battle between Naruto, Sasuke, and Obito.

"Back then, I made a mistake by distancing myself from my friends while feigning ignorance to their feelings. But now… aren't you doing the same?"

BOOM…

Naruto and Sasuke's combined avatar is pushed back by the force of the explosion.

Obito also suffers the backlash and smashes into the ground, creating a cloud of dust and debris.

Huff… Huff…

Naruto and Sasuke pants heavily. Their Susanoo disperses and the duo lands on the ground.

"Did we get him?" Naruto glances in Obito's direction.

"It won't be that easy!" Sasuke draws his blade, ready to attack any movement.

Whoosh…

Suddenly, Obito flies out of the dust cloud. Only five truth-seeking orb floats beside him.

"Half of his truth-seeking orbs are gone! Looks like the previous attack was effective."

Thump…

Suddenly, a strange chakra fluctuation spreads from Obito's body.

GAH…

Obito, who was previously impervious to any damage in the Six Paths Sage form, spews out a massive amount of blood.

"W-what?!"

"What happened?"

The rest of the group stares at Obito's state in confusion.

"How did he take so much damage?" Naruto asks.

"Did Naruto and Sasuke's attack hurt him so much?" Jiraiya questions.

"It shouldn't be! There is something else in play." Minato shakes his head after some observation.

Bleurgh…

Obito spews out another mouthful of blood.

Argh…

Suddenly, several protrusions grow out of his back. Obito attempts to raise his body but falls to the ground.

A black curse spreads across his body and slowly consumes his chakra and consciousness.

Madara, who was sealed within Hashirama's Tori gate, smirks.

'Obito… my dear Obito! You think I am foolish enough to leave the curse seal in your heart as the only countermeasure against you?'

Boom…

A burst of chakra explodes from Obito's body.

********************************

A/N:- The fated battle between Izuna and Madara is here. Join my pat reon at:

www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife

to read it in advance.

9