New Naruto fan-fic
485 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- Give your First impression and thoughts.

***************

--------Prologue -------------

 

BOOM… BOOM…

A series of explosions echo in the distance.

"Naruto, will he be alright?" Sakura holds her broken arm and glances in the distance.

"Naruto… he… he can't hold for much long!" Blood leaks from the wounds on Hinata's body as she stares into the distance.

"Why? Why? Why it has to turn like this?" Ino slams her fists on the ground with tears in her eyes. Fresh blood leaks from the wound on her knuckles.

"INO!" Tenten and Choji grab her arm and stop her.

"WHY?" Ino breaks down in tears and weeps in Tenten's embrace.

Whoosh… whoosh…

A figure in green flickers beside the group.

"Lee! Sensei!" Tenten raises her head and glances at the newcomer.

"Tenten, what just happened here? Why is the entire village in shambles?"

"Sen-sensei! It's HIM! He is the one who reduced the entire village to rubble. Naruto is fighting to stop him, but he… he can't hold for much longer!" Tenten grits her teeth and wipes her face.

BOOM…

Suddenly, a powerful shockwave spread across the entire village. Several shinobis are unable to hold their balance and are sent tumbling away.

"What power?!" Lee and Gai stomp their feet on the ground to support themselves.

"Where are Kakashi and Lady Tsunade?" Gai's goofy expression turns serious.

"They both… they both!" Tenten points towards a makeshift medical camp with trembling fingers.

BOOM…

Suddenly, a small mountain in the distance explodes. Several fragments of the mountain rain from the sky and scatter across the entire Konoha like meteors.

HAAH…

"Leaf Hurricane,"

Gai and Lee jump in the air and perform a series of kicks to destroy the debris.

"N-NARUTOO!" Hinata screams. Her face turns pale and her figure trembles.

"N-Naruto! He… he…"

BOOM…

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning falls from the sky and strikes the distant mountain. A pillar of red chakra rises towards the sky.

"That's Nine-tail's chakra!" The expression of shinobis turns grim.

"He is already at four-tails!" A Hyuga clan member exclaims.

"What, four tails right off the bat?"

BOOM…

Suddenly, a deafening explosion occurs in the distance. The eardrums of the shinobis ring from the powerful shockwaves generated by it.

SHOOM…

A red streak of chakra flashes through the sky and collides with the Hokage monument.

BOOM…

The stone face of the Third Hokage shatters and several cracks spread across the rest of the faces.

ROOAAR…

A figure cloaked in dense red chakra jumps out of the mountain.

"Five tails?" Sakura's expression turns grim.

ROOARRR…

The five-tailed Naruto releases a beastly roar, destroying the entire Hokage monument. An exoskeleton of bones covers Naruto's body. Several wisps of blue and red chakra gather in front of Naruto.

"This is bad!" Shikamaru's expression turns grim.

"Everyone, take cover!" Neji quickly signals everyone.

Cracks appear around Naruto's face. He swallows the tailed beast bomb.

SHOOM…

Naruto's body volume expands by several folds. Steam rises from the crack in his mouth.

Fwoosh…

He opens his mouth and fires a beam of dense crimson chakra. The powerful beam of chakra plows through the surrounding mountains and leaves a massive gully in its wake.

"SUMMONING JUTSU: QUINTUPLE RASHŌMON,"

Clang… clang… clang…

Five gigantic Rashōmon gates erupt from the ground. The Rashōmon gate had a distinct appearance, with demonic faces carved in the center and numerous metallic spikes and chains protruding from the sides.

BOOM…

The tailed beast beam explodes on top of the Rashōmon gate. A blinding light engulfs the view of every spectator. 

"Everyone, get as far as possible from the explosion!" Neji yells and signals everyone to hide.

Whoosh… whoosh…

The shinobis quickly take shelter in the ruins of the fallen building.

"Earth Release: Mud house,"

"Earth Release: Rock wall!"

----

----

Several earth release users take action and erect multiple protective walls to withstand the explosion.

BOOM…

A powerful shockwave explodes with the impact as the center. Dust and debris fly everywhere at incredible speed. A massive amount of air gets compressed by the enormous force of the explosion and is pushed back, creating two long, narrow gullies in the distance.

The force of the shockwaves uproots the forest outside Konoha, sending trees, rocks, and boulders flying everywhere.

Numerous cracks appear on the protective earth walls. The shinobis desperately infuse their chakra to reinforce them.

"What an incredible battle! It's far beyond our level." Choji supports the wall with his enormous arms.

After a few seconds, the shockwave of the explosion settles down. The cracks on the earth wall spread and they crumble into dust fragments.

A massive cloud of dust and debris appears in the vision of Konoha shinobis.

The place which was supposed to be the entrance is no more and is replaced by a massive gully with an enormous crater.

Whoosh…

Suddenly, a powerful gust of wind erupts from the massive crater and blows away the dust cloud.

"It's him!"

Neji's eyes narrow as he recognizes the figure in the center of the chaos.

A tall, lean figure with shoulder-length, mousy red hair slowly walks out of the dust cloud. A white bandage is wrapped around his eyes. Two sealing tags with Kanji words for 'Heaven' and 'Earth' hang from the ear lobes of the figure.

The figure is dressed in a short-sleeved long black haori. Under the haori is a chain mail worn over several white bandages tightly wrapped around the skin. The front of the haori is closed by a thin, red rope. Red flame-like motifs on the edges decorate the haori. The kanji letters for the word 'Senju' are written vertically down the back. He wears black pants with matching black sandals. The arms of the figure are wrapped with thick white bandages.

"Neji, how's the situation?" 

The Konoha 11 members glance at him with worry.

"This chakra signature! There is no mistake about it. It's him!" Neji mutters a name.

"So, it's him!" Shikamaru's expression turns ugly after Neji's confirmation.

ROOAR…

The five-tailed Naruto releases a roar toward the blindfolded figure.

Suddenly, the blindfolded figure takes a step forward.

BOOM…

The ground beneath his feet explodes, and the figure vanishes.

"He's fast!"

A member of the Uchiha clan raises his head with his Three-tomoe Sharingan active.

Whoosh…

The next instant, the blindfolded figure appears in front of Naruto. He clenches his fist and a deep, earthen yellow aura appears around his body. Steam rises from the figure's mouth as he opens it.

-Inhale

The Nine-tails Naruto also retaliates with a punch of his own.

BOOM…

Both fists collide and a deafening explosion echoes throughout Konoha.

Bang… bang… bang…

Several glass windows, pans, and door shatters. Multiple shinobis cover their bleeding ears.

"Second Seal,"

-Release

BOOM…

Powerful energy travels through the blindfolded figure's arm.

Crack… crack…

The exoskeleton bone arm around the five-tailed Naruto shatters. His arm bends and twists at a weird angle.

BOOM…

A hole blasts through the mountain and Naruto's figure flies alongside it.

Bang… bang… bang…

Several red chakra spikes erupt from the ground and attempt to negate the force of the blindfolded figure's punch.

BOOM…

The blindfolded figure lands on the ground, creating another massive crater.

Rumble… Rumble…

The cracked stone faces of the Hokages shatter and fall toward the ground, raising a cloud of dust and debris throughout the village.

"SIX TAILS, HUH!"

The blindfolded figure narrows his eyes. In the distance, a massive spiral wave of red chakra falls from the sky, followed by several bolts of lightning.

A massive crater of tens of meters appears around Naruto.

Spurt…

A tail on Naruto's back split into two, making him reach the six-tail form.

Crack… crack… crack…

Naruto's skin cracks open and droplets of blood fly out. The droplet condenses together.

Sizzle… sizzle…

Smoke rises from the droplets and the blood evaporates to reveal a super-dense exoskeleton armor.

"ANOTHER BONE ARMOR? DOES HIDING IN THIS TURTLE SHELL OF YOURS IS ALL YOU CAN DO?"

The blindfolded figure clenches his fist.

-INHALE

A large amount of air flows into his body. A large amount of steam rises from his body and the surrounding ground melts due to extremely high temperature.

Shoom…

The next instant, Naruto's figure disappears.

"Take the initiative to attack me?"

BOOM…

The blindfold figure also disappears. The entire mountain beneath his feet crumbles.

BOOM…

Six-tail Naruto and the blindfolded figure clash midway. The blindfold figure's punch lands straight on Naruto's face, destroying the latter's exoskeleton and deforming his head.

Naruto's punch also lands on the latter's face.

Bang…

The earth talisman on his left ear explodes and turns into dust.

BOOM…

The Six-tail Naruto is sent flying, creating a massive gully as a trail. A massive cloud of dust and debris shrouds the area.

Ptui…

The blindfolded figure spits out a mouthful of blood.

Bang… 

His feet plant on the ground and he redirects some of the force to it, creating a massive crater.

SHOOM… SHOOM…

Suddenly, several massive-tailed beast bombs fly toward the blindfolded figure at incredible speed.

HAAH…

The blindfolded figure claps his hand.

"Third Seal,"

-Release

Shoom…

A pillar of blue chakra rises from the blindfolded figure's body.

"SUMMONING: TENKA GŌKEN," (Five Greatest Swords under Heaven)

RUMBLE… RUMBLE… RUMBLE…

Several dark clouds shroud the sky. Multiple white lightning bolts flicker through the clouds.

SHUA…

A powerful gust of wind blows from the other end of the village, creating a powerful torrent of wind, blowing everything in its wake while leaving a trail of chaos and destruction.

RUMBLE… RUMBLE…

A massive pillar of fire and water rises from the ground, almost touching the skies.

Crack… crack…

Several cracks spread across the ground and a large amount of dust and debris coalesces at a spot, transforming into a massive lance.

KRRK… CRACKLE… BOOM…

A white bolt of lightning falls from the sky, revealing a white lightning lance.

The massive torrent of wind also pauses behind the blindfolded figure, revealing a materialized wind lance.

The massive pillars of fire and water also compress into two gigantic fire and water lances.

The five elemental lances spiral around the blindfolded figure.

"What intense chakra fluctuations?"

The Hyuga and Uchiha clan members exclaim in surprise.

"GO!"

He points his arm towards the incoming-tailed beast bombs.

BOOM…

With a powerful burst, the five lances intercept the incoming barrage of tailed beast bombs.

A spectacular dome of bright light erupts from the clash of two extremely powerful techniques. The light of the two attacks shrouds the entire village.

"If they continue like this, then at this rate the entire village will be…" Blood leaks from Neji's eyes.

A few seconds later, the explosion dies down to reveal a seven-tailed Naruto pinned to the ground with five lances piercing through his body.

"Looks like this is your limit! It's time to end this farce."

Whoosh…

Suddenly, a green streak flies toward the blindfolded figure at an incredible speed.

Whoosh…

The blindfolded figure flickers at the last moment and avoids the attack.

"It's you!"

Some Subtle emotions appear on the blindfold's figure.

"Gai Sensei!" Neji exclaims in surprise.

"Asa Kujaku!"

A rapid barrage of flaming punches enlarges in front of the blindfolded figure.

"So, you finally took action, Sensei!"

The blindfolded figure grabs his cloak and strips it away.

"Taking the two of you will be hard, even for the current me!"

HAAH…

The blindfolded figure claps his hands.

"SENNIN MODE,"

SHOOM…

Suddenly, a black marking appears on the blindfolded figure's body. His chakra signature rises sharply and the earthen yellow aura around him turns dark gold.

"Secret Art: Mountain Shattering Fist,"

BOOM…

The blindfolded figure clenches his fist and releases a punch, infused with a large amount of nature energy.

BOOM…

The invisible punch shatters the several fiery phoenix-shaped flame punches.

Bang…

Suddenly, Gai flickers in front of the blindfolded figure at an incredible speed.

Bang… bang…

The two of them trade hundreds of blows in a matter of seconds.

Heh…

The blindfolded figure smirks and suddenly several fist marks appear on Gai's body. The barrage of invisible attacks forces Gai back.

"An invisible air cannon punch?" Gai's expression turns solemn.

"Looks like I am left with no choice!"

Gai crosses his arms.

Blub… blub…

Blue sweat rises from Gai's body.

"Here it comes!" The blindfolded figure's eyes narrow.

"Fourth Seal,"

-Release

"Sixth Breath,"

-Inhale

Bang… bang… bang…

Several explosion rings within the blindfolded body's figure. The bandages around his body tighten and his muscle mass expands slightly.

'It's still not perfect!' The blindfolded figure frowns.

On the other side, a powerful gale of wind bursts forward with Gai's body as an epicenter. Gai emits a deep blue aura, the color of evaporated sweat.

"Seventh Gate!"

Neji witnesses the situation and murmurs.

"What? Seventh gate?"

The expression of Konoha 11 members turns ugly.

"Why? Why are doing this, Kurai?" Ino mutters.

6