SYNOPSIS OF NEW STORY
412 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---NARUTO: SHINOBI OF BONDS AND BLOOD---

SYNOPSIS

 

The protagonist reincarnates into the Shinobi world with no cheats, and no talent for Ninjutsu, genjutsu, Kenjutsu, or even Bukijutsu. The only advantage he has is his mixed heritage of the Senju and Uzumaki clan, paired with Naruto knowledge.

Since he is born into the era of peace, he plans to live a peaceful life and leave the role of savior to others. But with the rapid decline of the Senju clan, the clan elders force him to train as the future clan head. This also marks the start of a legend, but also a miserable man.

The hopes of one of the strongest clans rests on his shoulders and the responsibility comes with its fair share of burdens. He trains hard to overcome these challenges and forms bonds with others of his generation to grow strong.

However, the halo of a savior is often plagued by misfortune and sorrow. The price of power always comes with blood. A sinister will lurks within the shadows, manipulating the entire world into turning his enemy. Former friends become foes and foes, allies. The once cheerful, kind man turns into a brutal, cold-hearted shinobi.

"I will only kill those who need to be killed. But stand in my path and I won't show mercy, even to the innocent!"

3