209. One-tails Shukaku
5.9k 6 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- Sorry for not updating for a while. These past few months were the harshest time of my life. I caught Corona, and it took me a month to recover. Even my entire family got entangled in this disease. Thankfully, all of us made a full recovery. I will pray for everyone's health. STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY.

--------------

Whoosh…

Naruto flickers towards the training ground.

"Get ready, brat! He is on you." Kurama warns him.

Rumble… rumble…

The ground trembles as a giant sand behemoth appears in Naruto's vision.

Gulp…

Naruto gulps his saliva as he stares at the approaching Shukaku.

"How am I supposed to fight that thing? He is so huge."

"Kid! As much as I hate your guts for bossing me around; I hate that Tanuki even more. I will lend you my chakra this time around.

I will leave the rest to you."

Burble… burble…

Red chakra bubbles pops out from Naruto's body as they form a red chakra cloak around him. Three chakra tails appear behind him.

ROAR…

Naruto releases a roar and dashes towards Shukaku on his all fours.

Sniff… sniff…

"This foul smell of chakra. There is no doubt that dimwit fox is here."

Shukaku quickly dashes towards the training ground as he senses Nine-tails chakra.

Rumble… rumble…

He destroys one tree after another and rampages through the forest of the training grounds.

Whoosh…

Shukaku notices a small red dot quickly dashing towards him.

"So, he is the jinchuruki of that snarly fox."

Shukaku opens his mouth and inhales large amounts of chakra.

"Wind Releases: Drilling Air Bullet"

Shukaku pounds his stomach with his arm as he rapidly fires one compressed air bullet after another.

BOOM… BOOM… Whoosh…

Naruto quickly dodges the bullet as they create craters on the ground.

"Brat! Hit that tanuki on his tail joint. That's his weak spot. Blow away his tail and his sand will disperse."

Nine-tails remind him.

Shoom…

Naruto quickly flickers around Shukaku as Shukaku tries to pound him with his giant arms.

Tch…

"Is this all you can do you damn fox? Dodging and avoiding all of my attacks?" Shukaku taunts Kurama.

"You runt Tanuki, I am shackled behind this damn seal, or else I would pound you to ground. You are the weakest among us all tailed-beasts."

Kurama retorts.

"Damn you, fox! If a fox can transform seven times, then a tanuki can do eight times. I can do much more than you are even capable of." Shukaku swipes its tail and sends Naruto flying.

BANG…

Naruto slams into a boulder as he coughs out some blood.

"I think I broke a rib."

He slowly stands up and stares at Shukaku as he smirks.

"But I managed to complete the job."

He makes a ram hand sign.

"Release"

Multiple explosive papers appear behind Shukaku's tail."

BOOM…

An enormous explosion occurs as dust and debris rise in the air. Sand falls apart from Shukaku's tails.

"Did I get him?"

Naruto slowly stands up as he stares at the aftermath of the explosion.

"Watch out, Kid!"

Nine-tails warn him.

BANG…

A giant sand paw slams into Naruto and crushes him.

"Haha! Did you honestly think that would be enough to break through my sand?

My motto is absolute defense… That is what I, Shukaku, pride myself on."

Argh…

Naruto struggles to break free from his bindings.

"Now then, say your farewell."

Shukaku opens his mouth and charges a giant wind bullet.

Fwoosh…

He fires the sand bullet at Naruto.

BOOM… Wham…

A thin green barrier appears around Naruto as it blocks the attack.

Whoosh…

A pendant flies out from Naruto's neck as it releases an enormous amount of chakra.

"That is… that's the pendant Izuna Nii-san gave me on my birthday."

Naruto recognizes the pendant.

Whoosh…

Multiple sealing formations appear around the pendant.

Swish… swish…

The seals attach to Shukaku's arm and glow brightly.

BOOM…

The seal explodes as sand disperses from Shukaku's arm. The explosion reaches up to its head and disperses a part of sand to reveal an unconscious Gaara.

"Ah!…"

Shukaku stares at his arm as it continues to disperse.

Whoosh…

Naruto quickly escapes from his claw.

"Not so much a defense now, isn't it?" Kurama makes fun of Shukaku.

"Damn you, Fox."

Shukaku roars in anger as he chases Naruto.

Whoosh…

Naruto enters in his three tail-cloak forms again.

"I can't beat him with a normal jutsu. I have to use Rasengan."

Swirl… swirl…

Naruto creates a Rasengan in his right hand. Three more Rasengan forms on his tails as Naruto lounges towards Shukaku.

"Try to aim for his head. I can see the jinchuruki of this tanuki bastard. He seems to have lost his consciousness, and this Tanuki took over his body.

Earlier, with that explosion, I figured out the true nature of this transformation. The real Shukaku is still trapped inside the seal on that boy's body. This body of his is just a giant sand construct held together by his chakra."

Kurama figures out the true nature of Shukaku's transformation.

"Who is Shukaku?" Naruto questions Kurama as he approaches Shukaku with his Rasengan.

"That's the name of One-tails." Kurama remarks.

"Oh! He has a name. So… do you have a name too?" Naruto asks Kurama.

"Of course, I have a name. But it's not the time for idle chatter." Kurama warns him.

Whoosh…

Naruto flickers on top of Shukaku's head.

"I won't allow you." Shukaku figures out Naruto's intention.

"Sand Barrier"

Shukaku creates a thick barrier of sand around Gaara to protect him.

BAM…

Naruto slams all of his Rasengan into the barrier.

"HAAH…."

The Rasengan whittles down the sand barrier.

"I am almost there." Naruto gives the last push as he breaks through the sand barrier.

Argh!

He pukes out a mouthful of blood as his chakra cloak runs out. Various wounds appear on his body as blood leaks through them.

"Looks like this amount of chakra was too much for his body." Kurama shakes his head.

He lifts his head and stares in a direction.

"At least, this boy has some luck, or should I say a family who cares for him."

Kurama has a complimented expression on his face.

Naruto slowly falls to the ground as he loses his consciousness.

"I wasn't able to do it, after all." He slowly closes his eyes.

"Haha… you scared me, kid." Shukaku laughs hysterically and opens his mouth.

"Wind Release: Sand Buckshot"

He compresses sand into various bullets and fires them towards Naruto.

Whoosh…

A shadow appears behind Naruto and grabs him.

Swoosh…

The shadow disappears and reappears near a tree.

"You did well, Naruto." Shisui catches Naruto as he stares at his condition.

"Sasuke! Hurry up and take him to a medic. I will take care of this matter."

Shisui passes an unconscious Naruto to Sasuke, who just arrived at the training ground.

"Yes, Nii-san." Sasuke carries Naruto away from the battle.

Humph…

Shukaku harrumphs and turns towards Shisui.

"Since you saved that fox from my hands, I would have to satisfy myself with your blood." Shukaku opens his mouth and gathers an extensive amount of chakra near his mouth. Red and blue chakra bubbles gather near his mouth as he charges up a tailed-beast bomb.

Hmm...

Shisui turns around and confronts Shukaku.

"It has been a while since I last used this jutsu."

Shoom…

His Sharingan turns into Mangekyo as green chakra Skelton constructs form around him.

'Susanoo'

------------

"Summoning Jutsu"

Sakumo summons his giant bulldog.

The bulldog summon spits out his giant bone at the puppets.

"Bone smasher"

Swoosh…

The giant bone smashes into the puppet formation and destroys their jutsu.

Sakumo stabilizes his footing as he holds his sword.

"Bulltaro! Hold these three puppets for me. I will deal with the rest of them."

Whoosh…

He infuses chakra in his blade as it glows with white light.

"Kenjutsu: Dance of the Crescent Moon"

Swish… swish… swish…

He releases a multitude of crescent slashes and shreds two of the nearby puppets into pieces.

Swoosh…

Chiyo waves her hand as she reattaches the parts of puppets with her chakra threads.

"Your skills have improved since we last met, Lady Chiyo."

Sakumo remarks.

"It was all for this moment. All of my hard work in this old age was to exact revenge for my son and daughter-in-law."

Chiyo remarks as she continues to assault him.

-------------------

A/N:- Honestly, when I saw the fight between Naruto and Shukaku in Naruto; I really thought Naruto shouldn't have any chance against him.

107