234. Sparring Session
4.6k 5 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whoosh…

Izuna and Kimimaro teleport on top of the Hokage Office. Izuna jumps down and enters the office through the window.

Eek…

Tsunade is startled to see him jump in front of her.

Ora…

She clenches her fist to punch him.

"Wait… wait!"

Izuna dodges her punch.

"I have something urgent to report."

He dodges another punch from Tsunade.

Humph…

"It better be something urgent. I was taking my beauty nap, and you disrupted it."

"…"

'Sleeping during work! She is slacking as usual.'

Izuna clears his throat and signals Kimimaro.

Swoosh…

Kimimaro jumps down and enters the office.

"Kimimaro… she is the current Hokage of Konoha."

Izuna introduces Tsunade.

"It's nice to meet you Hokage-sama."

Kimimaro respectfully bows in front of Tsunade.

"He is…?" Tsunade tilts her head in confusion.

"He is a war orphan of Kaguya clan… the last survivor of his clan after the massacre. I met him during the Kiri infiltration mission. After that, I just trained him a little."

Hmm…

Tsunade nods her head. Tsunade and Shizune curiously inspect Kimimaro.

'His skin is so pale. He looks a little anemic.'

Both of them turn towards Izuna and Tsunade glares at him.

"What?!… It is true. I trained him in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. After which I left him in Ryuchi cave where he mastered Sage Mode in one and half years. He is the second youngest Sage after me."

Izuna proudly announces to them.

"What?!"

Tsunade and Shizune looks at Kimimaro with a dumbfounded expression.

"As I thought, everyone around this guy is unusual."

Tsunade shakes her head and stares out of the window. Her gaze stops at the Academy training grounds.

Izuna follows her gaze and notices Ayaka sparring against someone.

Inside the Academy Training grounds,

Iruka leads a batch of academy students in the training ground.

"Today we will learn about the hand-to-hand combat of shinobi. It is a tradition carried out by even the previous Hokage and those before him. They participated in such drills and became stronger through sparring."

"Yes, Iruka Sensei!"

The academy students have stars in their eyes at the mention of the Hokage.

"I will become a strong Kunoichi, just like Tsunade-sama."

One of the girls with two large orange pigtails clenches her fist and raises them in the air.

"Hu… hu…"

Iruka nods his head.

"So… let's start today's sparring session. The first spar would be between Ayaka Uchiha vs…"

"Yes, Sensei!"

Ayaka walks inside the ring and prepares to face her opponent.

A short girl with shoulder-length dark-brown hairs and white eyes walks in front of Ayaka.

"Before you start your spar, both of you make a seal of confrontation to relay your intention to fight. It is a shinobi tradition."

Iruka instructs them.

"Yes, Sensei!"

Ayaka and the Hyuga girl nods their head and make the seal of confrontation.

"Ready…"

Iruka places his arm between them as he signals the start.

"Begin!"

"Haah…"

The Hyuga girl instantly takes a stance and launches a palm attack towards Ayaka.

Whoosh…

Ayaka easily dodges the palm attack and disappears from the Hyuga girl's vision.

"Where is she?"

The Hyuga girl warily searches for Ayaka.

"Behind you…"

Ayaka whispers in her ears and swings her hand.

Ah!…

The Hyuga girl turns around but a palm attack greets her.

"Stop!"

Iruka signals them to stop.

Whoosh…

Ayaka's palm stops in front of Hyuga's face as the Hyuga girl topples on the ground.

"I lost."

The Hyuga girl depressingly drops her head.

"Here!"

Ayaka stretches her arm towards the girl.

Haah…

The Hyuga girl grabs her arm and stands up.

"It was a good match. Both of you fought well."

Iruka's eyebrows twitches slightly as he speak these words.

"Now Ayaka… Hanabi… make the seal of Reconciliation to end the spar."

"Yes, Sensei!"

Both of the girls make the hand seal.

"You are quite good, Hanabi!"

Ayaka praises her.

"If not for my speed, I would have lost the match."

Hmm…

"I won't give up easily. Next time, I will defeat you for sure."

Hanabi resolutely clenches her fists.

"You are my rival. I won't lose easily." Hanabi has a resolute expression as her fighting spirit soars.

Hu… hu…

Iruka nods his head.

"This is the kind of fighting spirit and resolution a shinobi should have to progress further."

He turns to Hanabi to console her.

"Don't worry Hanabi, I am sure you will get stronger till your next spar."

"Yes, Sensei!" Hanabi nods her head, but there is a hint of sadness in her eyes.

'I have been training with my father since I was three years old. How could I lose to her?'

She turns towards Ayaka and questions her.

"Ayaka… how long have you been training in Taijutsu?"

"Oh!"

Ayaka turns around and faces her.

"How long?!"

Ayaka cutely places a finger around her chin as she enters in her thinking pose.

"Hmm… I think it has been almost a month since I started my Taijutsu training. Yes, it has been a month. Before that brother only taught me Shurikenjutsu and some basic Ninjutsu techniques."

"Ah!"

Iruka almost trips on the floor at the mention of basic Ninjutsu.

'This girl can easily use a chunnin level technique without exhausting her chakra reserve and she thinks it is basic Ninjutsu training.'

Iruka gets flashbacks of the Ninjutsu Training where he asked the students to perform any Ninjutsu they might have learned from their parents or clan.

At that time, Ayaka almost burned down the inner training ground with her massive fireball jutsu.

"One… one month?!"

Hanabi suffers a huge blow to her confidence as Ayaka's words echoes in her mind.

'She is so strong after training in Taijutsu for only a month. Father lied to me. He told our Hyuga Taijutsu techniques are one of the elite techniques of the village.'

Sniff… sniff…

Hanabi's eyes tear up as she suffers a blow to her confidence.

"Well…"

Iruka is caught in a weird situation as he can't find any words to console Hanabi.

Sigh…

He sighs and takes a deep breath.

"How should I report this situation to Principal-sama? The Hyuga clan broke their clan custom and allowed the clan heiress to enter the academy to get some experience with the kids of the other clans. But now…"

Sigh…

'Even Izuna san's little sister is a genius like him.'

Iruka could only helplessly shake his head as tries to think of a solution for the current problem.

--------------------

"That's my girl!"

Izuna nods his head as he praises Ayaka.

"Today I will take her to her favorite restaurant in Kirigakure."

"…"

Tsunade and Shizune silently stare at him.

'He is spoiling her too much. That's a sis-con for you.'

Hmm…

Izuna notices their expression and immediately shakes his head.

"No… I am not a sis-con. Look how cute Ayaka is! How can I as a big brother not reward her for her efforts?"

"…"

Tsunade and Shizune silently nod their head.

"Anyway… let's forget about that."

Izuna tries to change the subject. He looks around the village and turns to Tsunade.

"Where are Kakashi and team? I can't see them around. Are they out on a mission or something?"

"Yes! That brat Naruto was pestering me for a C-rank mission as the previous mission to deal with mountain thugs was too easy for him.

So, I assigned an escort mission to him in the Land of Waves."

Tsunade lazily yawns and stretches her back.

"It is so calm without that noisy brat."

"Wait… Land of Waves… escort mission…"

Izuna's expression changes as the memory of Naruto's first mission enters his mind.

"Was the person who issued the mission named Tazuna?"

Hmm…

Tsunade straightens up as she notices the strange expression of Izuna.

"Yes… why?! Is something wrong with him?"

"Fuck! I almost missed it."

Izuna curses loudly as he makes a one-hand sign.

Whoosh…

He disappears from the room as his parting words echo in the Hokage Office.

"I have some urgent work in Land of Waves. I will leave this boy Kimimaro to you."

"Damnit!"

Tsunade bangs the table. The table breaks from the force.

"He is ditching his troubles on me again."

Tsunade angrily turns towards Kimimaro.

Brr…

Kimimaro shivers under Tsunade's angry gaze.

"Fine! Your name is Kimimaro, right?"

"Yes!" Kimimaro weakly nods his head.

"I will arrange a place for you to stay."

Swoosh…

Tsunade signals a nearby anbu to handle Kimimaro's matter.

"Tsunade-sama! The paperwork!"

Shizune points towards the papers spread on the floor. There is a layer of ink spilled over them.

"Damnit! Shizune… Cut it out from his next mission pay."

-------------

A/N:- So, I am planning to edit almost all of initial chapters. I have improved quite a lot during these days and the initial chapters just doesn't fulfill the quality I am looking for. I will make some minor changes to the plot (Nothing major to change the plot) to make the forced situation look a bit more Natural. One of the example is of Izuna's Mangekyo Awakening and some other stuff. I will edit them at a slow pace, maybe two to three chapters per day.

Also, at this point of the story, it's better to tag it as AU ( Alternate Universe) since I have heavily changed the plot and the power scaling. If you don't want to nerf your MC just make the enemies stronger, Lol! Anyways, the power scaling won't be DBZ level but the level will reach at planet buster for most of the upcoming 'Alien' villains (not shinobi) and the most powerful being of them all will be at Galaxy buster level.

I will also introduce various new abilities in future. Well, Actually, I have lost count of how many OG jutsu and chakra releseas I have created. (If anyone can compile then he will do God's job for me :) But almost 80 percent of jutsus in this novel are my Original creation except for Signature techniques. ( Can be a kapp since two people can have same ideas but I am sure of myself I did create them on my own.)

I hope you stay tuned for the story.

80