256. Shinobi Soccer
4.8k 12 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Present time Konoha----

'Hah! Two years have passed since Minato and Kushina san's revival. Various things have happened during these two years.

I have completely mastered my Rinne-Sharingan. Now, I can use 50 percent of its power with no side-effect on my body. Any more and I am afraid I will overexert myself and my chakra system will blow up like an inflated balloon.

Also, Mei's constant hard work for the past five years has finally paid off. The village has groomed Chojuro as her successor and next month will be our wedding ceremony. She will officially settle in Konoha and her father will temporarily take over the leadership of the village.

As for the situation of the main cast, all the members of the Konoha 11 are chunnins now.

No major incident happened during this time. The village is peaceful as ever. But…

What's with this current situation?!'

"Here I go? Yoshaa!!" Tsunade aims towards his head and kicks the soccer ball with her full strength.

"Izuna Onii-chan! Watch out!" Ayaka warns him from the spectators.

Hah…

Izuna raises his hand and catches the ball.

Aww…

He feels a numbing sensation across his wrist.

'If it was anybody else, they would surely suffer a concussion. Tsunade's strength is sky-rocketing day by day. What the f*** is Uzumaki family feeding her?' Izuna grimaces in pain.

Tsk…

Tsunade clicks her tongue.

"I thought I had him this time."

"Nope! Not a chance!" Izuna passes the ball to Sasuke.

"Go for it! Sasuke Nii-chan!"

Ayaka cheers for Sasuke.

"You can do it too, Hinata Onee-san!" Hanabi cheers for Hinata.

'Well! As you can see, this is the situation. I am playing a match of shinobi soccer with the gang. Soccer isn't a popular game among shinobis, only the civilian kids are engaged in it. Can't help! Given the abilities of Shinobi kids, a normal soccer game won't entertain them much.

So, one and half years ago, I came up with Shinobi Soccer.

Since then, it has become a popular sport among shinobi kids. It is one of the main events of the Konoha Annual Sports Meet.'

Izuna turns his attention to the field as he watches the opponent team's effort to tackle Sasuke.

Now, for the current match. Well, it started with a small misunderstanding in hot spring to this full-blown war. They quickly divided teams into Men Vs Women.

The members of the Man's team are Minato-san the Captain, Guy, Itachi, Shisui, Asuma, Neji, Lee, Kiba, Naruto, Sasuke, and Me. The women's side has Kushina Nee-san as the Captain, Tsunade, Mei, Shizune, Anko, Izumi, Tenten, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and Karin.

Yup Karin! I found her during the chunnin exams held in Kirigakure. She participated in chunnin exams from Kusagakure. Initially, Kusa was against Karin's return to Konoha; but it only took some negotiations from me to convince them. Now, she is a part of the Uzumaki household.

Kushina Nee-san has a sweet spot for cuteness and Karin quickly filled that spot. It also may be because of her Uzumaki lineage and sad backstory.

"Now for this current situation, the real culprit…"

Izuna raises his head and gazes at the spectators.

A white-haired pervert is holding a camera and is constantly clicking pictures.

"Haha… I will add this to my collection. A picture of Tsunade in bloomers. I will treasure it for the rest of my life." Jiraiya has a perverted expression on his face as he constantly clicks more images.

Sigh…

"I will it pass this time. Also, Maybe I can … No! No! What am I even thinking? I have to focus on the game."

Izuna shakes his head and focuses his attention on the ongoing game.

'Shinobi Soccer is similar to normal Soccer in the sense that both sides have eleven players, but there are no extras. I have expanded the playground to almost thrice the size of a normal soccer field to keep up with the speed and stamina.

Also, to ensure fairness, ninja abilities aren't allowed during the game. Thus, I created a sealing tag to restrict the infusion of chakra. So, the players won't be able to use any Ninjutsu and Genjutsu during the match. However…'

Sasuke passes the ball to Minato who dashes towards the goal post of the opposing side.

He aims the football towards the post and prepares to kick it.

"MINATO! If you dare to score a goal, then there won't be any dinner for you." Kushina shouts from the opposite corner.

"WHAT?!" Minato is stunned for a second.

Mei uses this opportunity to snatch the ball and pass it to Anko.

"Hey! That's unfair, Mom!" Naruto grumbles.

"Everything is fair in love and war, dear! And this here is a war."

Anko passes the ball to Kushina, who dashes towards Izuna to score a goal.

"Is that so?!" Izuna raises an eyebrow.

"Then don't mind if I play dirty."

Whoosh…

Izuna takes out a wine bottle from his storage.

"Tsunade! If you help me score a goal, then this vintage wine from Land of Noodles is yours."

"What?! Vintage Wine!" Tsunade's eyes glow.

"But… that would be…" she falters.

Seeing her hesitation, Izuna ups the stakes.

"I will make it two!" He takes out another bottle from his storage.

"These are limited wines. There are only a hundred bottles of them. Initially, I was going to use this wine during my wedding but now you can get a chance to drink it in advance."

Izuna shakes the bottle in front of her.

Gulp…

Tsunade gulps her saliva and drool leaks from her mouth.

"Alright! Just don't forget your promise." She turns to Kushina and dashes towards her.

"This wine will be mine."

"Oh No! Tsunade-sama has betrayed us." Shizune anxiously stares at Tsunade.

"Haah!" Tsunade steals the ball from Kushina and dashes towards the goal.

Shizune clenches her fists and prepares to block the ball.

Hah!

Tsunade delivers a roundhouse kick, and the ball is sent spinning towards the right side of the goalpost.

"I will block it." Shizune dives towards the right to block the ball.

Huhu…

"You weren't even born Shizune when I had mastered the art of kicking," Tsunade smirks as the ball curves and changes its trajectory to left.

Brr…

A shiver runs down Jiraiya's buttocks. He rubs his butt and murmurs.

"Why does my butt hurt suddenly?"

Whistle…

Kakashi whistles to announce the end of the match.

"Team Minato wins the match with a score of 1-0. It's a loss for Team Kushina."

"Yeah! We won!"

Naruto cheers happily and jumps around in the ground.

"Well! that was easy!" Izuna brushes his hand and walks towards the rest of the group.

"Humph… You are sleeping on the couch tonight." Mei snorts and turns away.

"Well! That was anti-climactic."

He turns to Minato.

"Minato-san, why don't we spend our night at Yakiniku-Q. I will pay for the dinner."

"Seems like a good idea." Minato nods his head.

"Then it's decided. It will be a Boys Night out tonight."

Izuna drags the rest of the group with him.

"Hey! Don't forget about me." Jiraiya shamelessly joins the fray.

"It's Boys Night Out! Not an Old Man Gathering!" Izuna bickers with Jiraiya.

"Humph… who are you calling an old man. My heart is still young." Jiraiya ignores Izuna's gaze.

"Youth! This is youth!" Guy clenches his fists.

"…"

--------------

Later at Night,

"Humph… if these men can celebrate, then so, can we?"

Kushina holds a lady's only meeting in her house.

Ayaka serves them tea.

"Then let's celebrate Lady's Night out." Tsunade sips her tea.

"Hmph… Tsunade-Sensei! We lost the match because of you." Kushina complains.

"Now! Now! Don't sweat the small stuff!"

Tsunade waves her hand and brushes the topic.

"Since Yakiniku-Q is reserved by man; why don't we visit Kirigakure's restaurant?

"Yep! That's a good idea."

Swoosh…

Mei and Kushina fork out a sealing tag.

"Hold us tightly! These Flying Thunder Sealing Tags can only carry 6 people at a time."

--------------

Swirl…

A portal opens outside Konoha and three people walk out of it.

In the Yakiniku-Q restaurant,

Izuna raises his head and gazes in the portal's direction.

"A temporal Shift? Who could it be?"

78