311. Light Genryū
1.3k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fwoosh…

Izuna enters the Sin space.

"What's the matter, Kurama? Why are you almost on the verge of jumping the gun?"

"Brat! Never mind that, just look at that the blade."

Kurama points towards the dragon blade present beside him.

Swoosh…

The Dragon Blade is floating in the space beside him.

Shoom…

It emits a dark red chakra while rotating mid-air. The five chakra gems in it are pulsating with energy.

Shoom… Shoom…

The gems float out of the blade and form an elemental pentagram seal. They release the chakra of their respective element. The chakra infuses within the five-partite prism symbol and forms a complex array of lines.

Fwoosh…

The five-partite seal glows brightly and releases a blinding light.

Hm?!

Izuna and Kurama shield their eyes to block the light.

Whoosh…

Izuna activates his Rinne-Sharingan in case of any unexpected situation.

ROAR…

A translucent figure of a gigantic white dragon appears in front of Izuna and Kurama.

The dragon has five eyes, with two eyes on each side and one giant eye in the middle of its forehead. It has five sharp forked horns in the shape of a crown.

BAM…

The dragon slams its palm on the ground and roars furiously. It flaps its massive wings and slowly opens its eyes.

Izuna and Kurama warily stare at the Giant white dragon.

"Oye Kurama! I promise you I won't beat you up. Just tell me how you summoned this giant dragon in here?"

Izuna turns to Kurama with an unfriendly gaze.

"Oye! Oye! It's not my fault. I was just inspecting the dragon blade. Out of curiosity, I infused some chakra in it. Who knows, it will drain almost one-fourth of my chakra and start to glow?" Kurama complains.

"I am not the culprit; I am the victim here!" Kurama has a helpless expression.

"I will deal with you later, but first let's see whether this dragon is hostile?"

Hm?!

The white dragon slowly opens its giant eyes. Its massive eyes inspect its surrounding.

Gulp…

Kurama gulps his saliva as he feels overwhelming pressure from the white dragon.

The dragon notices Kurama and Izuna.

"A Kitsune and a human?!"

Shiing…

The middle eye on the forehead of the dragon glows slightly. Its gaze pierces through the illusion and notices Izuna's eyes.

"OTSUTSUKI CLAN?!"

The white dragon roars in fury.

Shoom…

Its horns glow brightly and it forms a giant concentrated energy ball on its forehead.

"DIE!"

Fwoosh…

With no prior warning, the dragon releases a powerful energy attack towards Izuna and Kurama.

"Damn it! It's a hostile being."

Kurama grits his teeth.

Shoom…

He opens his mouth and gathers a large amount of dense red and dark blue chakra particles. He coalesces them in a tailed-beast bomb.

"Don't be so hasty!"

Izuna waves his hand and uses his Rinne-Sharingan to dispel Kurama's tailed-beast bomb.

"Just wait and watch!"

He gestures to Kurama to sit beside him.

Hmm…

Kurama warily stares at the incoming energy bomb.

Swoosh… swoosh…

A giant Fuinjutsu formula appears in front of them.

Shoom…

The energy bomb slams into the Fuinjutsu seal.

Rumble… Rumble…

The space around them trembles violently because of an enormous amount of energy.

Swirl…

The Fuinjutsu seal slowly devours the energy bomb.

Fwoosh…

The energy bomb disappears completely, and the seal retracts back into space.

"Do you think this glutton sin will let go of such vast amounts of energy?" Izuna chuckles.

"You made me worry for nothing, brat!" Kurama heaves a sigh of relief.

"OTSUTSUKI CLAN?! Today you will witness your reckoning?"

The eyes of the white dragon turn red. It spread its wings.

Swoosh… swoosh…

The dragon channels elemental chakra through its wings and passes it to its claw.

"Elemental Annihilation Strike"

It swipes its claws towards Izuna.

"You think you are the only one who can wield all five elements!"

Izuna crosses his hands around his chest and raises a finger.

Shoom…

Large amounts of chakra rise from his body and turn into a gigantic Susanoo.

Swish…

The Giant Susanoo pulls out its blade.

Swoosh… swoosh…

The elemental chakra of all five nature condenses around the blade.

Slash…

The Susanoo swings the blade and intercepts the claw of the dragon.

BOOM…

A giant explosion occurs in space.

BOOM…

The force of the explosion pushes both Susanoo and the dragon back. Both of their attacks cancel each other.

"NOT YET!"

The dragon roars in fury.

"I won't calm down unless I exact vengeance on the Otsutsuki clan for destroying my world!"

ROAR…

BAM… BAM…

The dragon slams its claws on the ground.

Rumble… Rumble…

It riles up its entire chakra.

Shiing… Shiing… Shiing…

Its five horns glow with different elemental chakras.

"Earth Genryū, Fire Genryū, Wind Genryū, Water Genryū, and Lightning Genryū; lend me your strength! ROAR…"

The dull dragon blade slowly floats up in front of the giant dragon.

Swoosh… stab…

The blade stabs in the center of the five horns of the dragon and turns into a sixth horn. The five elemental chakra gems glow brightly and fuse with the other five horns.

ROAR…

The entire body of the dragon glows brightly. Its size increases drastically and numerous spikes made out of scales grow on its entire body and forms armor around it.

The dragon opens its mouth and condenses an enormous amount of chakra into it.

"Light Genryū: Roar of Decimation"

"That's Light chakra?!"

Izuna's expression turns grave.

"This lizard can use Light chakra." Izuna is shocked to see the dragon use the light chakra.

'I thought no one beside me can use the light chakra. It's the first time I am seeing someone else use it beside him.'

Fwoosh…

The dragon fires a condensed beam of volatile light chakra towards Izuna.

Rumble…

A giant sealing Fuinjutsu seal appears in front of Izuna.

BOOM…

The light beam slams into the sealing formation.

Crack… crack…

Numerous cracks appear in the sealing formation as it is unable to sustain the intensity of the attack.

"Your sealing formation is of dark nature. It can't block my light nature attack. Today, I will grant you eternal damnation!"

The dragon roars at Izuna.

Izuna's expression turns serious as he confronts the attack.

"You aren't the only being who can control the light release chakra."

Swoosh…

Izuna infuses his Susanoo with Light chakra. His Susanoo turns silver and golden shoulder pads and gauntlets appear around it.

"Amenouzume" (Amenouzume is the goddess of dawn)

Izuna summons a gigantic shield of light in front of his Susanoo.

BOOM…

The volatile chakra beam of the dragon collides with Izuna's shield.

Haah…

The Susanoo grips the shield but the brunt of the attack slowly pushes it back. The collision of both sides creates a blinding display of light.

Argh…

Kurama closes his eyes as he feels a stinging pain in them.

A minute passes away as the explosion finally settles down.

Kurama slowly opens his eyes. He narrows his eyes to get a closer look at the battle.

Izuna's back appears in his vision. The previous attack has dispersed A significant portion of his Light Susanoo but there is not even a hint of scratch on Izuna's body.

Kurama looks around but fails to notice the giant white dragon.

"Where is that dragon?" He curiously turns to Izuna.

"It's there!"

Izuna points towards a chibi white dragon lingering around the Dragon blade.

"It's that giant dragon!" Kurama curiously stares at the white dragon.

Swish… swish…

It pokes the dragon with its sharp claws.

ROAR…

The white dragon roars at Kurama.

"Kitsune! You better watch out for your fangs. Don't undermine the might of a dragon. Even if I am weakened, I can still take you down with me."

"Whatever!"

Kurama mocks the dragon.

"How did he turn small?" Kurama curiously asks Izuna.

"How you say?! When you are the reason, this dragon grew up to its previous size, to begin with!" Izuna rolls his eyes.

"This dragon blade, or to say this dragon, has a special ability. It can forcefully cut or assimilate the chakra of other beings. Needless to say, when you infused the blade with your chakra. This dragon soul used the opportunity to steal a major portion of your chakra!"

Izuna explains the details to Kurama.

"Hmm…" Kurama nods his head.

"Human! Who are you?! Why do you have those eyes and how can you use both light and dark chakra? No being should be able to use such contrasting aspects of energy!"

The chibi dragon fires a flurry of questions at Izuna.

"I can sense that you are not a member of the Otsutsuki clan, but you still have the blood of Otsutsuki flowing through your veins. Did this world also suffer demise at the hands of those wretched Otsutsuki clan members?"

The white dragon grits its teeth in anger.

"I could not fulfill my promise to the 'Traveler'."

The white dragon sighs helplessly.

"Hold on a minute!"

Izuna interrupts the white dragon's monologue.

"Can you explain to me what's this all about? As for your questions, I will answer them after you answer mine."

"Fine!" The white dragon nods his head.

30