Side Arc Part-6: Konoha 12 vs Gang of Four Part-3
1.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- If you have spare change; then sign up on my pa treon to read up to 40+ advance chapters of this series and around 40 chapters of another series Naruto: The Weapon Shop Owner.

www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife

---------------------

"Chō-Ōdama Rasengan"

Naruto infuses a large amount of chakra in his palm.

Swirl…

The chakra rapidly spins in his palm and forms a gigantic sphere.

Whoosh…

Naruto jumps from the top of Gamabunta's head.

"Boss! Pin him down."

BAM…

Gamabunta swings his giant Dosu blade and entangles the pincers of the scorpion with the sheathe and the blade.

Rattle… Rattle…

The scorpion resists Gamabunta's grasp and tries to pierce him with his tail.

"Brat! Whatever you are up to, do it fast! I won't be able to hold for long."

Gamabunta struggles to contain the giant demonic scorpion.

Fwoosh…

Naruto jumps in the air and aims the Rasengan towards the soft part of the belly of the scorpion.

Swish…

The giant scorpion swings its tails and aims its stinger towards Naruto.

HAAAH…

Naruto slams the giant Rasengan towards the scorpion.

Crack… crack…

The tail of the scorpion instantly shatters and turns into dust.

Swoosh…

Naruto jumps back as the Rasengan smashes into the giant scorpion belly.

BOOM…

The Rasengan explodes on top of the scorpion. A giant hurricane of chakra, dust, blood rises in the air.

BANG… BANG… BANG…

Strewed pieces of flesh, blood, and bones fly everywhere. The Rasengan disintegrates the flesh of the giant scorpion into dust, leaving a gigantic carapace behind. A gigantic crater forms at the previous position of the scorpion.

Shoom… Shoom… Shoom…

The carcass of the demonic scorpion turns into dark purple chakra particles and slowly disperses into the surrounding.

Sizzle… Sizzle…

A large portion of the land near the carapace of the scorpion turns ash brown due to degradation by the sinister chakra.

"Such Sinister chakra!" Yang Kurama raises an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me, they have returned!" His expression turns ugly.

Phew…

"That was a close call! I was almost on the brink of being poisoned to death."

Gamabunta heaves a sigh of relief.

"I will leave the rest in your care, brat!" Gamabunta reverse summons himself back.

"I will help Shikamaru and the rest!"

Naruto dashes towards the Shikamaru and the Hachou villagers to lend a hand.

On the sidelines,

Hmm…

"So, Naruto is already done with his side? I can't slack off either!" Sasuke has a serious expression on his face.

"Aoda! Hold him down for me! Don't let him burrow into the ground!" Sasuke instructs Aoda.

"Yes, Sasuke-sama!"

Aoda quickly slithers towards the giant sandworm and coils his giant body around the snake and tightly squeezes it to prevent it from drilling into the ground.

Scree…

The giant worm screeches in pain.

Crackle… crackle…

Yellow lightning flickers around the giant sandworm's body as it desperately struggles in Aoda's coil. The lightning slowly incinerates Aoda's scales, leaving a charred smell behind.

"Sasuke-sama, I won't be able to hold form much longer!" Aoda resists the lightning strike of the worm.

"Just a bit longer!"

Sasuke stretches his right palm. He grabs his wrist with his right hand.

"Lightning Release: Purple Chidori Sharp Spear"

Sasuke condenses a large amount of purple lightning in his hand. He shapes it into a spear.

"The outer carapace of this sandworm is quite durable. My jutsu won't be able to penetrate it. But what about its inside? Does it have the same durability?"

Sasuke aims his jutsu towards the mouth of the sandworm with the help of his Sharingan.

Haah…

He jumps near the mouth of the worm.

Scree…

The giant sandworm opens its mouth to swallow Sasuke.

"Eat this!"

Sasuke throws his jutsu inside the belly of the sandworm.

Bzzt…

The purple Chidori spear penetrates through the protective layer of flesh inside the sandworm's body and explodes inside its stomach.

Crackle… crackle…

Wild purple lightning rampages through its body and destroys its innards.

Crack… crack…

Numerous cracks appear on the surface of the sandworm's body. The purple lightning torments its body.

BANG…

The giant sandworm slams into the ground and breathes its last.

Shoom… Shoom… Shoom…

The carcass of the sandworm dissipates into dark purple particles which scatter into the surroundings.

"It's over!" Sasuke heaves a sigh of relief.

He turns to Aoda, whose body is badly injured from the fight.

"Aoda, go and heal yourself. You have pushed yourself in this fight!"

"Yes, Sasuke-sama!"

Poof…

Aoda disappears in a puff of smoke.

"Now it's time to assist others." Sasuke turns towards Choji and Lee, who are struggling against the giant bull.

------------

At Hinata's and Neji's side,

"Lightning Release: Divine Punishment"

The giant two-headed bird in the sky condenses a large amount of lightning chakra into its mouths and fires two gigantic spheres of lightning balls at them.

Hinata and Neji's expression turns ugly.

"We won't be able to block it with our rotation." Neji shakes his head as the lightning balls swiftly approach them.

"Wind Release: Rasengan"

Swoosh…

Naruto jumps in front of Hinata and Neji. He throws a Spiraling Rasengan infused with the wind chakra towards the lightning balls.

BOOM…

A gigantic storm of lightning and wind erupts at the point of impact. The storm releases strong winds which travel across its epicenter.

Haaah…

Naruto and the rest shield their bodies with their arms to withstand the strong wind current.

Fwoosh…

The giant two-headed demonic bird and Kusuna are pushed further in the sky due to the sharp gust of wind.

"ANIKI!!"

Gitai, Setsuna, and Shizuku stop in their momentum and turn towards the sky.

"You can't lower your guard in a fight!"

"Leaf Hurricane: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf"

Using this opportunity, Might Guy closes the distance and sneaks behind Gitai.

Bang…

He kicks Gitai and sends him flying in the air.

Whoosh…

Guy appears behind Gitai as the latter is falling towards the ground with strong momentum.

"Front Lotus"

He wraps his arms and legs around Gitai and spins rapidly in mid-air to hasten the descent.

Tch…

Gitai clicks his tongue. He uses his enhanced strength to free himself from Guy's technique.

"I won't let you do it!"

Tch…

"Then I will take you down with me!"

Fwoosh…

Sharp spikes protrude from Gitai's body as they attempt to pierce Guy's body.

Swish…

Guy bends his body at an unnatural angle in mid-air and narrowly dodges the spikes.

Slash…

A trail of blood leaks down from his cheeks.

BOOM…

Both of them slam headfirst into the ground and create a gigantic crater. Guy shields the impact with Gitai's body.

Whoosh…

He jumps out of the pit and stares at Gitai's body, which is lying cold in the crater.

"That's one down!"

He turns towards Kakashi.

"Kakashi! Do you need some help?"

"No! It's almost over on my end."

Kakashi turns towards a flying Setsuna.

"It's some pretty big words for a guy who is struggling against me!" Setsuna mocks Kakashi.

"Do you really think so?"

Swish… swish…

Kakashi makes some hand signs.

Bzzt… Bzzt…

Multiple purple lightning orbs appear in the sky. They surround Setsuna and forms a ring around him, restricting his movements.

"What?!"

Setsuna is shocked to see them.

"How?! When?!"

Swoosh…

Kakashi finishes his signs and claps his hands.

"Lightning Release: Thunder Overload"

Bzzt… Bzzt…

The purple lightning orbs spin rapidly and release a sharp buzzing sound.

"What… what's going on?" Setsuna desperately tries to free himself from the cage of the purple lightning orbs.

Flash…

The purple lightning orbs release a powerful bolt of lightning.

Bzzt…

The lightning bolt pierces through Setsuna's leg and travels towards another orb.

Bzzt…

It deflects upon contact with the lightning orb and pierces through Setsuna's arm.

AAAHH…

Setsuna screams in pain as the lightning continues to drill holes through his body.

"That's quite a brutal technique!"

Guy comments on Kakashi's technique. Kakashi silently turns towards Guy and the pile-driven body of Gitai.

"You are one to speak!"

"Gitai! Setsuna!"

Shizuku stops in her tracks and looks at the state of her comrades.

"Damn you!"

She screams hysterically and charges towards Kurenai, intending to kill her.

"Kurenai! Be careful!"

Asuma warns her.

"I have been waiting for this!"

Swish… swish…

Kurenai makes some hand signs.

Swoosh…

Her body disperses in smoke.

"Where… where are you?!" Shizuku yells in mad fury.

Pop… pop… Crackle…

Various tree sprouts erupt from the ground and strangle her.

Crack… crack…

A flower blooms on the branch of the tree as Kurenai slowly blossoms out of it. She has a kunai in her hand.

Stab…

Kurenai stabs the Kunai through a shocked Shizuku's heart.

"You let down your mental guard when your companions fell into the battle; thus, giving me an opportunity to complete my genjutsu."

Slick…

Kurenai licks her lips.

Gulp…

Asuma gulps his saliva as he stares at the scary side of Kurenai.

"I have to be careful in the future to not offend her!"

Bleurgh…

Shizuku coughs out a mouthful of blood. Her body turns limp and the light in her eyes fades away.

Fwoosh…

Kurenai dispels her genjutsu and stands beside Asuma. She flashes a smile at him.

'Scary!'

Cold sweat appears on Asuma's forehead.

"Looks like we are done here!"

Kakashi and Guy walk towards them.

SHOOM…

The bodies of Gitai, Setsuna, and Shizuku glow with a dark purple hue.

Swoosh…

Their bodies rise from the ground and fly towards the sky.

Whoosh…

Kusuna grabs their bodies and lays them on top of the bird.

"It's that guy! He survived?"

Naruto points towards Kusuna.

"Konoha shinobis, I will remember this defeat!"

Kusuna glares at the Konoha group.

Flap… Flap…

The two-headed demonic birds flap their wings and flee in the distance.

"Hey! Come back here! You aren't getting away"

Naruto yells and chases after them.

"Naruto! Stop!"

Kakashi shouts to stop Naruto.

"There is no need to chase after them." He orders Naruto.

BOOM…

A deafening explosion sounds in the distance as a huge pillar of smoke and fire rises in the distance.

"That's! That's the direction of our village!"

The Hachou villagers have anxious expressions on their faces.

"Quick! Let's go!"

Kakashi instructs the rest of the group.

15