Chapter 12: Zelfgenot
6k 12 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What does Shinobu think about Mari?
  • Friends Votes: 182 32.3%
  • Something More Votes: 382 67.7%
Total voters: 564

Authors Note:  

This chapter and the one following it contains sexual content if that's not something you want to read than skip them my dudes. 

 

I sprawled onto the floor, not wanting to dampen my bed; I breathed a sigh of relief as my body was now cleansed and felt human once again, the waters in Shikishima where pure and clear and I felt nothing short of revitalized.  

 

I couldn’t pry Shinobu from my mind everything from her beautiful visage to her warm personality seemed to lure me in, I pictured her sublime breasts and how it would feel to hold them in these hands of mine.

 

I slowly started fondling my sizeable tits while thinking about her I was all pent up and needed to get it out of my system, I moaned softly as I pinched my rock hard pink nipples between my fingers; I pulled hard on them, causing my moans to grow louder.

 

A hundred lewd scenario rolled through my mind like a film reel made of lust, perversion and debauchery, it was strange this kind of masturbation was wholly foreign me to but my hands moved on instinct.

 

Soon enough titty fondling wasn’t enough to satiate the ravenous hunger of the lustful beast raging inside me, my eyes turned the quiver of arrows that Shinobu had gifted to me earlier that day.  Those were Shinobu’s arrows, she had hand crafted them, her hands had been over every inch of the projectiles.

 

I moved my hand down to my pussy. It was small with luscious pink lips that stood at the bottom of a forest of thick dark brown pubic hair.  My pussy was dripping from all the excitement as I started cautiously by sliding a single finger inside, beginning my exploration of the interior.

 

A jolt of pleasure rippled through my body as I pushed my finger deeper feeling the inside of my vagina, soft moans of pleasure pushed past my lips, my body was burning with passion and I couldn’t contain myself any longer.

 

I placed another finger inside and starting fingering myself aggressively while using the other hand to play with my hardened nipples; the sensation was immense; it was far more engrossing than masturbating I did in my past life.

 

The thought of someone walking in on me crosses my mind, but it only made me all the hornier. After a while of buttering my muffin, I reached for the quiver of arrows and took one in my hand.  

 

I raised the arrow up to my nose and took my time savoring the scent; it was faint, but the arrows definitely smelled like Shinobu.  I dropped the arrow and returned to vigorously fingering myself.

My fantasies changed from tame to the more extreme.

 

It was growing harder to breathe feeling like I was drowning in an ocean of pleasure floating into utter bliss, “Shi.no..bu” I whispered my exasperatedly.  I repeated her name again and again, my voice growing in volume ever so slightly as time marched onwards.

 

“Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Oh god, Yes, Keep going, Please. Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu.  Don’t Stop, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu, Shinobu.”

 

 

My body was tense like a spring coiled and ready to explode, it was welling up in every part of my body; I was a dam at the brink of bursting, a ticking time bomb that could rupture at any moment.

The pleasure was far too much to endure.

 

 

Overflowing with lustful energy, I let out one last scream laced with ecstasy as my body jolted violently. My mind was blurry and a hazy mess.  I came for the first time as a woman, and it felt better than I had ever imagined.

 

My body trembled in sheer ecstasy as I moved my hand in front of my face and looked at the juice on my cum drenched fingers.  I lied on that cold wooden floor, sprawled out and barely able to catch my breath.

 

Look at me masturbating vigorously like a hormonal teenager without the slightest semblance of restraint or self control, than again was essentially a teenager in this body so that would account for the raging hormones.

 

Aw shit look at this mess and I had just cleaned myself too, ah well what’s done is done.  I should clean it up before someone notices though, because explaining why there are stains on the floor would be way too awkward.

 

I sat up and licked the juices from her hand one finger at a time it was sticky and sweet, i cleaned the stains on the floor with my linen sheets and dressed myself with these gaudy fabrics that didn’t deserve to be called clothing.

 

I wrapped the sheets around like a warm cocoon and felt myself drifting into a peaceful slumber. By body was weary from the hunt and from that little exercise in bliss.  I wondered if I would meet Velvet again or whether that was a onetime only affair.  There were still a lot of things I needed to inquire about, like how to use her power and the finer details of our little contract.

 

134