Chapter 21: Shinobu
4.8k 56 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Did you guys expect this ending?
  • Yes Votes: 48 21.3%
  • No Votes: 29 12.9%
  • Fuck Votes: 148 65.8%
Total voters: 225

 

Authors Note:  I think I've teased you guys for long enough and with the anticipation reaching a boiling point here is the last chapter of the prequel arc.  This was planned from fairly early on and was the hardest chapter to write.  Enjoy.

 

As we made our way through the dungeon, the noise of the crowd grew louder and we arrived in the great hall which was empty save for a few nuns preparing a myriad of dishes. I recalled that Shinobu.

Said that Daphne was in charge of the monthly hunts.

 

Having tasted her magic first hand, I can understand why she held that position. The food looked succulent and scrumptious, though I doubted we would have the luxury of tasting any of it.

 

In place of scorn was indifference the nuns didn’t even bother to acknowledgment our existence

Not that I was going to complain because I didn’t want to acknowledge there’s either.

 

They had decorated the village square with glorious crimson lanterns that pained the sky like brilliant stars, and just as Shinobu said the sky was coloured by the scarlet moon; it was arresting and oddly horrifying all at the same time.

 

It was the most vivid indicator yet that I was in another world as if the beasts and magic hadn’t been a staunch enough reminder of that fact. This one hammered it home.  The nuns had changed outfits and were now wearing outfits closely resembling shrine maidens.

 

I was awestruck while Shinobu remained unimpressed magical things lose their splendour when you’re looking upon them

with old eyes, but to me I felt like a kid on Christmas morning the sights

and sounds of the festival and the gorgeous bloodstained sky was enough to make me forget about why we were there

 

“So that’s the Scarlet moon?” I asked.

“Yep, for one night Ascar is cast under a red sky”

“What causes it?”

“The church say’s it’s honoring the birthday of the goddess of the moon”

“Goddess of the moon, huh?”

“Yep.”

“Does this goddess have a name?”

“Yes, the herald moonlight and restoration, Nero.”

“Nero, how roman.”

“Roman?”

“Don’t worry, just talking to myself.”

 

 

A stage had been built during the three days that I had been sleeping and rested on this stage was an immaculate black wooden table and who was seated right in the center that smug bastard Seijuro joining him was the sadistic bitch Daphne and three others who I didn’t recognize.   

 

One was an elder man, potbellied and short with graying hair and no neck to speak of, his looks screamed superiority complex and I’d wager he was one of the High Bishops underlings.  The other two were clad from head to toe and wore scarlet masks concealing both their faces and their sex.

 

“So who the hell are they?”

“The disgusting old man is Bishop Ambrose Schwein.”

“Let me guess the other two are his personal guards or something.”

“I’m not sure I’ve never seen them before.”

 

 Ominous aura check masks straight out of a horror movie check whoever they are they’re definitely bad news that much I knew for certain.  Maya guided us to the back of the festival and ordered to us to sit down we compiled desperate to get out of here as quickly as possible.

My eyes met Seijuro’s in a moment of silent understanding that bastard was beaming, his arrogance knew no boundaries, I’d love to wipe that look from his face but that would jeopardize our plans and that wasn’t something I was going to risk.

The nuns gathered the children as Schwein rose from his seat and addressed the assembly, his voice booming, commanding the attention of everyone within earshot.

 

“Sisters of Flanade we bishops thank you for your hard work through this most challenging year.”  

“We know it hasn’t been easy, but you’ve made the best of an unpleasant situation and for that we are exceedingly grateful.  The war with the Eris empire has been taxing for all involved.”

“But that’s enough from me, your High Bishop, Master Seijuro Hyogo would like to address the congregation.”

 

 

 A clamour of applause erupted from the entire festival: prince douche was getting a reception like a rock star back home and that shit-eating grin was lapping up all the attention. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little jealous, but I’ve got Shinobu and that’s more than enough for me.

 

He held the spotlight effortlessly the girls were struggling to catch their breath even I’d admit he was a handsome bastard who exuded confidence I guess that’s just the way you are when you’re born with a silver spoon wedged up your ass.

 

“You’re all too kind but remember today isn’t about me or the church it’s honoring our goddess Nero, her moon watches over us even now

so let us offer our thoughts and prayers for her continued blessing and guidance during this turbulent time.”

 

 

The sisters and children brought their

hands together and prayed even Shinobu offered a prayer I was the only one who refused I wasn’t bowing and scraping for some god I didn’t even known.

 

The chanting disappeared and Seijuro started with his tiring address, that smirk never leaving his face for a moment.  “Time is fleeting and with that in mind, I thought we’d jump right to the key event of tonight's festival.  See my sweet sisters, we have a defiler in our midst.”

 

“One of this village’s eldest and trusted sisters has shattered one of our most sacred precept.”

“Who are you talking about, Master Seijuro?”

 

A nun I’d never seen before inquired, her voice rife with concern and panic hearing them talk about my Shi like that made my blood blister just a little. How dare he call her a defiler.

 

“Why little Shinobu”

“What you’re joking Shinobu would never do that.”

“Quite to the contrary, not only did she violate the first precept, she did something far worse.” Daphne added.

“Worse?”

“She raped a defenseless woman under her care.” Daphne lied.

“Yes, see that poor battered woman next to her, She’s a powerless stray who Shinobu took in only to abuse.”

“i never..”

“Hey asshole, that’s a lie”

“Look, even now the poor lamb acts to out of fear.”

“For masterminding such an appalling misuse of power, she’ll be punished according to the severity of her crimes.”

 

“Mari was beaten into the brink of oblivion after Shinobu had finished the deed.” Daphne said.

 

“I would never do that.” Shinobu pleaded.

“Shi save your breath these insects have their minds made up already.”

“The last sister to break a precept was lashed and exiled, never to be seen again, however her offence was innocent in comparison, so I believe a harsher sentence is in order.” Seijuro said.

 

                               “Exsequors seize her”

 

 

The two people that had flanked either side of Seijuro whereupon Shinobu almost instantly before I could blink they had her up on the stage with her arms tied behind her back.  “You son of a bitch.” I screamed, rushing the stage.

 

“Daphne, restrain her.”

“Yes, Master.”

 

Daphne barred my path, and I knew that I was in no condition to fight her without Velvet, I was beyond useless.  “Daphne” I scowled.  “Hello Mari, you’re looking well.” I sized up Daphne, knowing that time was of the greatest importance and that I had none to spare.

 

“I hope you make this hard for me.” Daphne said licking her lips.

“I let you hurt her once, I’ll never let it happen again.”

“Still defiant even after all the torture.”

“I’m going to kill you, Daphne.”

“You’re welcome to try stray.”

“Mari, don’t fight here you can’t win.”

“Look at her trying to play nice and win us over.” Seijuro said.

“Daphne!” I screamed.

 

I charged Daphne with all my might but was easily overpowered by her she didn’t even bother using her wind magic.  God, I was pathetic I couldn’t do anything even now I was sick of this, so sick of it.

 

A single punch was all it took for Daphne to down me and bind with her wind magic, affixing the cuffs to my hands and ankles. Daphne knelt down and whispered into my ear.  “Just be still and watch the show. Trust me, you’re not going to want to miss this.”

 

My heart skipped a beat, and I started to clam up as my eyes met Daphne’s face, which had contorted into a sinister smile.  

 

“When my grandfather was your High Bishop, he believed that everyone was redeemable given the proper circumstances.  His penalties for

breaking the precepts where soft and far to forgiving.” Seijuro said.

 

                      “I will not make the same mistake a poor woman has been soiled by this heartless harlot, and she has besmirched the honor of our order. With that in mine, I believe this calls for the strictest of punishments.”

 

“Exile and lashings are too kind to waste on a beast like her. No, I have thought of a fitting penalty.”

“By the power vested in me by both the Flanade church and the noble Hyogo family I Seijuro Hyogo son of Rokujo Hyogo your king, sentence Shinobu to death.”

 

“Seijuro!” I screamed.

“Master Seijuro….Please.” Shinobu whimpered.

“Quiet, you will not poison the mind of anyone here defiler.”

“Exesquors, strip her and seize any belongings she might have.”

 

 

The Exesquors obeyed wordlessly, tearing Shinobu’s clothes and casting her hardly to the ground Shi was bawling her eyes hysterically and my voice grew hoarse from screaming. I struggled but I couldn’t get loose I called out to Velvet in my head a thousand times to no response.

 

My simmering anger had boiled over into seething hatred I wanted to kill them both no not just them I wanted to tear down the society that allowed events like this transpire.

 

“Let her go, goddamn it.” I screamed.

“It’s okay you have nothing to fear now Mari.” Seijuro said.

“She’s innocent, you bastards.”

 

Seijuro walked over to Shinobu and pulled her to her feet, still wearing that shit-eating smirk like always.  “I feel it prudent that you our lovely sisters play apart in reprimanding her so with that in mind in stay of hanging or beheading here is my decree.”

 

“Shinobu is to be stoned to death by all here in attendance. Let her death be a warning to others and an offering to our goddess.”

 

 

 

The horror of the situation settled in for me and for Shinobu, and my heart sank deeper than ever before.  “Please Master Seijurio, Don’t do this.”  His dogs dragged Shinobu from the stage and threw the assembly.

 

Seijuro followed close behind while the bishop remained seated at the table I couldn’t take my eyes off Shinobu.  Velvet, I need you right now! Do you hear me? Answer me, you bitch.  The silence lingered like an oncoming storm.  

 

“Licht Aranea” Seijuro chanted.

“What is that?” Shinobu asked

 

 

Light enveloped Seijuro’s hand forming a golden spider with ruby eyes it was small size fitting neatly in the palm of his hand.  “You get to experience royal magic, be honored my dear.”

 

“You know what to do.”

 

The spider jumped from Seijuro’s hand landing on Shinobu’s chest it scuttled upwards with great haste pausing once it reached her neck. Shinobu screamed as it sunk its fangs into her neck. Shinobu tried swatting it, but the spider vanished before she got the chance.

 

“Don’t struggle, Licht Aranea is a wonderfully powerful paralysis spell.”

“Paralysis?”

“Your muscles will lock up and you won’t even be able to blink your eyes in the next minute.”

“No.”

“Daphne” I sneered

“Yes, Stray.”

“I’m going to flay the skin from your bones, you ugly bitch.”

“Big talk for a bootlicker.”

“I’m curious can you still taste the vomit?”

“Fuck you”

 

 

Seijuro returned to where Daphne had me pinned down I needed to find away to rescue Shinobu and get out of here I should have guessed that they’d try something underhanded and vile like this I let my guard down like a fool.

 

“Release her Daphne, I have another task for you.”

“As you wish Master.”

 

Daphne freed me and I instinctively attempted to drive my fist into Seijuro’s face, but he caught my arm with surprising sharp reflexes.  “Predictable.” One fast punch to the gut was enough to make me keel over and vomit blood.

 

“Shi…”

“Daphne, I want to you prepare Shinobu.”

“Prepare her how?”

“Attravesare.”

“My pleasure.”

 

Daphne walked away leaving me alone with Seijuro I forced myself to stand and endeavored to punch him again but I was quickly dealt with this was pointless without Velvet it was like a child trying to take on a professional fighter.

 

Daphne returned clutching a hammer in one hand and two steel spikes in the other, I immediately started rushing towards Daphne as I knew exactly what Attravesere meant now.  There was no way I was going to let these bastard kill her.

 

“Velvet! I need your power.”

“Licht Aranea.”

 

 

Seijuro had closed the distance between us and had planted his spider on my skin I swatted at it but he caught me hand at the last second and crushed my wrist within his vice like grip.  I gave no concern to the pain I was more worried about the magic spider sinking its fangs into my flesh.

 

Seijuro overpowered me, pinning me to the ground as his spider injected me with its toxin Shinobu had gone silent.  “Licht Aranea is a potent spell it prevents the target from moving for as long as the caster is awake. Royal magic is magnificent.  Now watch the last act is about to begin”

 

“Sei..ju….ro…”

“Yes.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Why? I don’t mind telling you, I’m curious is all.”

“You’ve been blessed with incredible power, and I want to see what happens when it’s unleashed.  But for that to happen you’ll need a catalyst and if just seeing Shinobu beaten gave you the strength to take down Daphne, I wonder what will wake up if you watch the woman you love die.”

“Bastard.”

 

“Sisters help our poor Mari get a better view.”

“Yes, master Seijuro.”

 

 

Two nuns raised my paralyzed body and walked me towards the table on the stage, seating me in one of the now vacant seats.  It was the perfect view of Shinobu. He wasn’t lying, I couldn’t even twitch my eyelids.

 

“We will now bear witness to the execution of Shinobu from Shikishima.”

“We will free her from her sins so she may find salvation.”

“Daphne, Begin.”

“Gladly.”

 

Daphne used her wind magic to raise both of Shinobu’s arms with her palms turned out. She meticulously lined up the spike and hammered it into her left hand with three firm hits.

 

Shinobu cried in anguish as the tears streamed down my cheek I’ve got to save her move body, move damn it. Seijuro sat beside me crossing his legs enjoying the sadistic show.

 

“Ordinarily you can’t talk under the influence of my spell, but I altered it this once just for you.”

 

The blood was pouring from Shinobu’s wound pooling at the bottom of the tree Daphne prepared to crucify her right hand.  “She can’t speak, but she can shriek her lungs out.”  I needed to kill him, I’m so sorry Shi this is all my fault.  

 

“So are you feeling anything yet?”

“How heartless prolonging her suffering.”

“Do it, Daphne.”

“Yes, Sir.”

 

Daphne hammered the other spike piercing Shinobu’s soft skin with a single mighty strike this time Shinobu screamed louder than before her crying face contorted in agony.  I forgot I’m not a hero, and this isn’t some fairy tale I’m worthless, no I’m worse than worthless.

 

She’s being crucified and is about to be stoned to death and all I can do is watch I can’t move, why can’t you move damn it, do something anything you need to move right now.

 

    “Outstanding work Daphne, Now than let’s let our harlot have her last words before she dies.”

 

Seijuro clicked his fingers, and Shinobu could move and talk again. Her ear-splitting cries were all I could focus on.  “Now than who wants to cast the first stone?” Daphne said.

 

I hadn’t noticed, but a few of the nun’s had been fashioning stones from the earth the entire time they had buckets full of them now.   “I will.” Caroline said, taking a stone from the bucket and walking up to Shinobu.

 

“Lin.” Shinobu whimpered.

“Lin? My friends call me that not filthy sluts.”

“Why are you doing this? You’re my best friend.”

“ I’d never be best friends with someone like you, ”

 

Caroline leaned in close and spat on Shinobu, her spit landing on her tear-stained cheeks than without hesitation she pelted her stone, striking Shinobu in face  “Just die already, eyesore.” Caroline said, turning her back and leaving.

 

“You’re still stubbornly refusing to show your power. Such a pity.”

“Everyone take your stones and prepare to bombard the harlot.” Seijuro ordered.

“Yes, sir.”

“Mari…”

 

 

I strained my body and my eyes met Shinobu’s her swollen eyes were wide with fear and she was bleeding profusely from the open wound on her cheek courtesy of Caroline.  “Mari, help me, please.” she cried.  

 

“It’s time we put this creature out of its misery.”

 

Move damn it you need to stop this now before it’s too late if you don’t she’ll be, she’ll be.

Velvet, I’ll never forgive you for this. We had a deal, you motherfucker. If you want my soul, you better get your ass down here right now and save Shinobu you hear me.

 

“Cast your stones.”

 

A torrent of stones rained down battering every part of Shinobu’s abused body she screamed in torment with every hit until her head hung low and her body went limp. Blood was streaming from her broken limbs.  

 

All of this was my fault If I never came to this world none of this would have ever happened, if only I never met you. I’m sorry, Shinobu, I’m so sorry.

 

“Hey look at that she’s still clinging to life, she’s stronger than I thought, hurry if you use your power you might save her.”

 

      “Ma.ri.”

      “Lo.ve…Yo…u”

    

 

When it was over Shinobu’s body was mangled beyond recognition. Her hands and feet had been crushed and her skin split to the extent that her bones were showing in some places.  It killed me seeing my love in such a state, and yet I still couldn’t call upon the void.

 

I wanted more than anything to kill Seijuro and whisk her away from this shit hole but I couldn’t move I wish it was me nailed to that damn tree.  I’m the reason for all of this.

The tears wouldn’t stop flowing and my heart felt like it was going to explode inside of my chest. I wanted to burn this world and everything in it to the ground.  I don’t give a shit anymore a world like this isn’t worth existing.

                               “Daphne, finish her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

I’m̴̨̡̢̨̡̨̧̧̡̨̡̧̛̛͓͍̘̙͖̬̠͍̱̬̭̮̞̟̞̪͇̟̩̝̙̻͖͉͈͖̰̱͙̰̯̬̜͚̻̻͎̼̣̹̗̼̥͕̜̺͕͓͇̗̦͉͈͖̼̠͎̠̭̩̤̮̥̠̹̠̞͉̝̹͚̖͇͙̟̺̬̟͇̣̞̜͖͍̦̩͍̠̰͉̫̩͂̈́͂͌̅͑̾͂̎́͌̉̇̈̌̓͒̾̂̓͂͛̊̋̉͐̑̍͋̃͑́̇̅̋̔͛̓̋̋̈́́̂̊̆̂͊̈́̀̂̆̃̍͒̈́̇̑̀̑͘̕̚͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͠͠ͅ ̵̢̧̡̧̛̲̳̱͈̘̯͉̠̪̣̝͇̦̗͕͙͙̞̭̘̰͇̳̗͈̩̲͚̘͉̭̥̺̼̭̲̦͖̥̹̹̖̤̜̘͉̩̻̻͍̰̣̮̱͔͖̭̙͍̩̮̮͓̖̞̺̰̘͍̼̭̼͓͈̭̖͔̲͍̟̫̱̝̹͉̼̱̪̙̹̜͌̉̈́̏͑̔̓͒̂͐̓̀̂̀̾̆̒̀̇̒̔̍̏̉̈́̊͌̇͋̃͌̍̈́̋͌̽̃̑͆̾̿͑̌͒̅̽̉̽̀͌͋̓̂̕̕͜͝ͅͅt̸̨̡̧̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛̛̛̜̜̯̬̬͍̖͓͕̦͓̲̫̦̩̜̲̭̗̤̦̺̦̠͈̠̭̥̗̰͙̼͔̥̯̲̳̗̠̤̯̦̤̻͓̜͚̖̰͇͕͙͖̩͎̹̩͎̹͙͎̲̝̖͇̮̞̩̙̰̙̣̥̰͉͔͇̞̻̘̥͖̦͔̺̫̣̻̗͍̘͉̥̗̜̼̞͎̬͈̲̗̯͙̻́̓̐̃̀̐̃̐̅̈́̈́́̈̎̓̋͛͂̓̎̌̈́̉̇̔͆͊̆̃̃̌̈́̒͋̈́̅̍̈́͒̈́͆̓͛͗̽̄̈̋̄̃̆͐̄̈́̔̎̂́̅̅̎͊̃͂̉̂͛͊̇̍͑́͆̆̆̈́̊̏̿̈́͐̈̌̈́̈́̿̂͊̅́̌̋̃̓̔̌͒̚̕̚̕͘̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ḩ̸̡̨̢̢̟̩̲͈̰̪̱̤̦̗͖̲̭̞͓͕̩̪̜̖͈̩̗̻̲͎̖̤̞̞̹̬̺͚̦̭̘̞̦̺͈̪͓͕̲̱̫̠̬̗̦͍̗̳̱͈̲͚̖̠͎̱̝͚͖̩̳̰̭͇̜̪͔̰̜̺͔̲̌̾̓̅̆̂̑́̈̇̈́̀͂͑̓͌̃̊̈́̈́̾̌̈́͐͂̇͊̎̇̀͌͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͠ͅę̵̢̢̢̡̢̛̬͎̞͚̙̝͎̪͓͔̜̗̪͎̲͔̠̜͉̣̞̝̥̗̝̦͉͈̠̯̣̮̹͔͔̹̇̒̑̒̀̿̾̿̂̊̄̏̿͆̈́̋͋̈́̿͛̿̅̾͒͑̊̏̄̈́̈́̆̒͊̅̃̽̓̓̀͐̚͘͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̴̧̧̢̨̨̛̛̛̺̩̦̲̥̹͕̗͍͔̞͖͈͙̺̺͍̤̩͔̮̠̹̱̱̯̼̲̲̣͔̠̞̭̤͔͚̲̟͍̻̬̼̬͉̮̬̱̱͚̠̜̰̪͎͎̯̖̳̺̠̟̻̱͚̺̰̦̺̌̾͂͋̌̎̆͂͗͛́̐̀̌͋̓̿̀̀̿̽͊̿̆͐̽̾̈͌͗̌̋̾͛̈̿͊̐̑͂̔͛̉̃͑̈́͌̅͌̿̿̈́̓̊̽́͋̉̀̅͑̒̽͆́̾̿͌̋͛̈̄͊̂͆̑̀̓̿̂̒͋̍̓̐̾͒̔͑̕̚͘͘͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅv̴̡̡̨̢̡̢̢̧̩̻̯̦̻͓͉̺̺̤̟͇̼̩̯̯͇̤̖͔͖̥͕̯̭̲̼̭̱̹̗͖̞̰̝̗̤̤̹̪͓͕̼̘̫̻͚͉̩͍͔̲̳͉͍͎̰̦̜̭͉͎̻̜̣͈̯͙̹̼͍͖̺̠̜͉̄̆̐̐͊̀̓̿̓̈̄͊̃͊́̎́̀͌͛͋̈́͐͆̀̎̓̑͋̎̽͑̓͛̍͊̈̑̐͑̆̔͊̇̊̽͐͒͋̆̋̓̾̋̈́̓̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅơ̸̧̢̛͎̥̜̰̬͇̩̲̫͚̬͇̖͚̗̝̤̂͑͒̿͗̈́̋̌́̈̓͊̆̈́̎̃̍̽̆̋̆̃̓͆͌͆̾̅́̕̕̚̕͘͜͝͠i̸̡̨̡̛̮͍͎̱̞̰͉̺̩̜̰̺̥͎̰͓̫̥͎̠̤̼͍͖͙͇̰̘̞̙̠̜̅̾̔́͗̇̎̿̃̈́̈́̓̎̓̋̄̑̑͊̑͋̑̂̄̔͋̓͐̏̔͌͂̇̇̉̾̋̐̊̾̇͑̈́̔̓͋͂̄̚̕̚̚͠͝͝͠ͅͅd̷̡̡̧̨̢̧̛̛̼͚̫̻̱̗̞̝̱̟͙̮̫͙̦͙͕̲̜͙̥̗̟͔̗̙̯͔̼̮͖̞̟̰͔͎̱̜͙̝͖̻͙͍̙͚̣̙̼͉̜̦̠̻̣͉̗͕̭̳̝̞̗̻̬̻̣͚̟̭̏͛̓͐́͋̊̈̈́̂̾̉̌́̈̅͒͋̄̽͋̊̈́̃̇̅̀̓̽̋̏̿̈́̋̆̏̏́͋͆͒̿̑̈́̏͗̈̆̎͘̚͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̢̨̘̣͍̘̫̯̖̬̥̱̖̼̱̻͖̙̫̲̩͎͈̣̗̦͕̇̀̈́́͋̾̐̊̀̀͊̔̋͌́̊̄̏̔̈́̑̽̋͛͆̍̓͋̆̌̈́̈́̒͑̓͐̆̓̏̑̑̅͛̏̃̆̔̈́̽̋́̃̋̽͗̈͒̓̾̅̌̌̌̐͗̀̋͗͌͂̇́̂̔̆̈́̾̉́͐̾̀͌͌̄͊̚̚̕̕̕̚͘͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅả̷̢̛̹̮̙̺̻͖͉̠̬̺̱̠̪̼̫̯͈̥̪̪͙̜͙̼̗͖̳̭͉͎̗̐̂͗̈́͗̆̀̇̈́͑̓͑̈́͊̇͒͑̀̋̏̀̀̍͂̀̄̏̔͗̽̔́͗͗̂̽̉̓͐̀̈͒̽̆̒̿͊̂̃͒͆́̾̍̄̋̄͌͘̕͘͘͝n̴̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̮̻͕̟͈͕̦̻͙̫̞̱̭̻̰̫̲̭͇̣͎̻͚͇̺͖̰͎̗̮̦̮̳̰͍̬͂̋͂̌͋͂̉͂̆͛̈̓́́͑̃̓̊̈́̊́̑̊͗͊͂̌͛̏̎͛͆̈́̏͑̀̽̏͑͛̇̎̓̑̃͊̍̎̇́̽̈́̿̋̑́̊͊̽͆͑͋̽̑͘̕͘͘̚̚͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅ ̵̧̨̡̢̨̢̧̛̪͎̺̳̱̲͈̘̙̖̝̳͕̖̱̯͉͎̖͔̯͈̼̭̠͉̜̖̺̠̝͈̯͔͖̟̻͙̪̺̻̙̬̼̬͚͖̞̻̠̦̘͖̝̓̌̑͂́̔͊̾͛̈́̀̊̈̉͋͊̀͆͘̕͜͜ͅͅͅe̴̢̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̡̛̙̳̦̣̘̭͙͙̖̣̟͖̤͓͈̞̥͕̞͚͎̠̬͈͔̱͖̬͙̘̣̫̗̟̪͕̞͍͖̤̹̞̥͙̳̺̞͓͇͔̟͍̰̯͙̘͉̹͉̫̲̮̤͚͙̰̣̗̼̯̼̟̟̦̥̗̙̫̜̞̩̲̟͈͎͉̤̙̞͙̙̯̖̼͂̌̆͒̃̾̄̇̔̈́̄̽͊́͒̿̇̆̆́͑̈̆̓͌̓̽̿̉̓́́̓́̍̌̈́́͆͋́̌̈͋̎̓̋́̑͊̉͂̇̈́̈̾͋̒́͂̃̀̔̆͆͊̏́̒́̏͌̃̉̓̎̑̿̽̒̈́̀͊̋̋͌̃̈͒̅͗̄̒͋͒̍̔̊͒͐̋̐̀͐̈́̓̄͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅn̷̨̛̛͎̙̰̭̥̖͖̞̜̳̿͋̈̆͆͂̏̈́̿̑̆̾̈́͐̔̐̅͆̈̔̄̀̔̂̄̿̈́̎̈́̅̒͆̓̈̈̿̽̾͐̐̐̈́̽̉̐̒̈́̎̆̍̏̎̉̂̍͌̒̓͋͑̀̑̏̒̍͒͑̈́̋̊̾͆̉̑̕͝͝͝͠͠͠ḏ̴̢̢̨̢̢̨̧̧̧̧̨̛͙͉̝̲͖̯̘̫̼͓̬̥͍̗̤̥̯̠̦̲̪͉̮͓̻̣͕͍̙͉͍͉̪̗͖̥̮̣̥̩̞̰̼̦̫͎̩̲̭̮̟̮͚̼͔͇͕͎̱̮͈͇͓̥̲̘͎̠̰̦̖͎̗͈̘̗͇͔̦͙̯̓͂̉́̈́̒͌͑̅̿̓͊͑͐̔́̅̓͐͗͌̂̈́̍̊̂̌͗͌̆̃̇͑̏̔͌́̿̏́̽͊̍̀̇̆̒̌̓́̓̈́̇̋̽͋̒̃͘̚͘͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̷̨̧̢̡̨̧̨̨̡̧̢̰̣͍͖̲͚̬̗̭̘̞̠͉͓̰̘͎̜̳͓̤̖͇̦̳̮̠̣̟̘͉̪̤͚͎̰̣̖͉̭̮̱͔̱̟̞̺̳̣̬̱̱̙̩̦̰͖̣̳͙̝̠͓̺̣̻͓̞͈͍͙̤͓̥̭̪͍̪̫̥̳̬̗̳̺̰̩̼͓̼͓̞̣̫͇̘̞̖̯̎͜ͅe̶̢̡͚̰̳̠͖̯̯̲̩̮͇̙̻̟̊̄͗͒̆̅͑͒̒͊̊̊̈̚͘͠s̶̨̧̨̧̢̡̨̧̢̨̝̳̘̻͚̣̘̯̭̫̗̜̲̥̯̫͓̖̖͇̥͙̗̟͚̩̤̻̳̼͉̭͍̭̰͕̖̥͈̮͔͎̟̝̭̜̗̗͇̥̝̹̦͉͖̫̼̙͙̰̺͙̻͕̩̯̪̰͈̩̱̲̲̪̱͓̞̹̳͖̰̠̺̼̭̎̊̀͛̓̈́̍͋͂̅̽͑̈̏̽̎͘͘̕͜͝ͅͅͅs̸̢̧͖͓̥̘͓͕̹̰̮͉̠̟̜̺͈̩̗͓͔̋̄͒́̈́͊̆̅̓̄̀͑̈́̄̆̔̅̓͂̆̉̃͛̐̆̇̈́̈́̈́͋̓̍̈́͐́̄̕̚̕͜͝͝͠͠ ̶̨̧̢̡̧̡̢̢̛̬͙̲̬͇̩̜̱̙̫͓͚͍̱̳̲̱͉̤̦͙̺̻̳̖̘̺̺̮̺͔̫͉̣̼̲̤̩̜̩̣̳̭͙̞̦̥͎̺̹̥̘͇̟̳̳͙̠̭̝̯̔̈́̑̃͒̊͗̽̄̈̿͗̋̏̓͊̅̓̐͑̅̑͑̈́̃͛͗́̓̎̉̅͑͂͆͆̈́͛͛͑͊̌͆̔͂͋͑͋̓̾̍͗͂̋̎̌͛̃͂͐̀͊͋̆́̍̓̓̇̈̓̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅö̸̧̧̢̡̺͙̫̩͎̬͈̥͈̞̘͎͚͕͕͇͎͉͈̻͕̜̪̪͖͖̠̬̜̯̲͉̫̣̬̞́͐̊̾͊̓́̈̿͜͝c̷̡̧̡̨̬̺̮̠̺̺͔̹̦͓̭̩͎̺͇̩̗̼̤̺͚͎̬͚̙̝̞̘̼͉͔͕̈̂͗͆̓̅̍͛̒̉̈́̌̇̈́̅̐̽͂̈̂̌͊̓̆̾̂́͐̋́́̃́̌̈́̓͐̀̾̇̉̽͒̉̀̇̀͐͊͒̈́͆̊͐͒̒͋̈́͛̐́̆͆͂̓̓͊̃̈́͐́͊̇̔͌̓̈̄̔̏̀̐̏͒̎̃̋̀̀̀̏̑̄̎̈̉̔̍̕͘̕̚̕̕̕̕͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅẹ̵̢̡̨̡̡̛̦̳͈͈͓͉͉̗͍̯̹̺̺̞͙̠̯̠̝̣̳͍̺̤̩̮͎̠̪̣̪̘͓͉͈̼̤̾͒̓͗̍͒̀̄̈͆̎̅̂͛̄̈̏̈́̓̒̿͊̃̏̔̅́̓̈̏̄͊̀͒̽̄̒̓̃̀͆̾̊̇̍̒̋̏̈̈́͛̂̉͊̐̅̒̽͒͐̔͒̍̽̋̽̋͆̽̓͐͘̚͘̕̕͝͠͝͝ą̴̧̧̘̙͙̟͚̣̮̞̺̞͓̳̗̘͔̜̘͇̪͙̠͉̣͙̟̺̱͈̤̪̀͒̆͆̃̄̐͌͗̓̐͑̈́͆̎̽̄͂́̎̔͆͌̂̌̑̍̋̉̑̌̿͘̚ͅͅn̸̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̛̛͎̘͇̠̠͖͈͔̗̗̭̩͉̗̗͎͚̙̞̤͓̳͍͇͖̜̰̼͍̞̥̩̥͍͖̳̱̠̠̘͙̩̳̟̣̙͙̘͙̞̞̜̯͙͖͎̟͕̗͔̟̼͙̱͉̻̱͚̙͉̟̖͂̿̋̃͗̈́̎̇͆͛̔̌̎̅̿̆̀͆̔͂̿̒̓̆̑̌̂̎̋̒̊͐͛̈͒̈́̊̈̃́͂͂͐̑̄́͛̌̎͐̓̉̀̾̂̈́͘̚̚͘͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̡̨̢͕̰̟̹̼̺̟͎͓̪̦̫̘̩̙͎̞̮̯̣̦̯̦͍͚͖̫̮̤̺͖̣͕̭̠̪͈̰͙̩̱̟̺̟̩͎̩̙̱̤̮͙͔̹̻̠̘̙̀̃͒͊́̔͆́̈́ͅͅͅŏ̸̢̡̨̢̡̢̢̧̢̧̯͕̞̤̬͍̝̖̭͕͚̰͈͔̥͔̰̖̥̺̠͚͓͕̦̰̯̤̲͕̯͍͇̘͍̟̼̼͇͙̥͈̝̲̙͔͖͇̮̙͓̗̹̠̣̗̗̦͍͙̞̲͍̥̳̲̮̺̠̺̈̏͋͜͜f̷̨̡̧̨̨̛̛͈͈̭̥͖̥͓̟̠̝̲̼̠̮͓̥͉͙͙̮͔͙̬͕͇̬̤̲̤̞̦͔̹͖̰̜̰͉̹̱̲̰̝̙͓̫̖͓̜̥̙̳̥̹̫̞͈̙̝͉̖͈͓̭̤̞͍̭̟͎̯͙̰͚̼̗̘͔͎̠̪̰̹͕̘͔̻̦͎̘̞͈̳̬̦̮̪̲̻̟̦̹̘̬͇͖̀̂͊̊̎́̓̊͋̀͋̐̾͒̍̈͒͗̅̎͛̈͗̋̓͐̒̈́̍̑̎͌̒̈́̀́̌̌̇͗͌͑́̋̾̓́͐͐̈́̄͑̍̐͛̐̿̊̋͐̊͆̌̉̎̈̓̒͛̀̽̂͐̊͑͛̍̈͛̃̈́͌̆͂͐͗̋͗͗̅̕̚̚͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̛̛̖̜̥̤͔͉̮͕̮̩̼͍̲͖̘͒͗̈́̆̇́̔̈́́͂̅͗̃̈́͋̅̆̾̽̆̒̈̂̂͂̇͑̑̾͛̔͋̓͋̊̍̑̇̒̓͋͗͂͂̽̒̃̔͐̑͒̈́́̐͂̈͆͑́̔̓̈́̒̓̆͌͒̏́̔̿̀̒̎̒̎̀̑͑͆̑̆́͛͊̍̆̀̆̀̐̇͑̃̊̽̑͘̕͘̚͘̚͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠d̶̨̨̨̧̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̢̢̮͕̦̖̙̺̗͎͉̲͇̬̘̳̞̳̜͚͔̣̟̣̦͔̹͔̥̣̻̤̪̘̞͔̯͍͓̪̹̭͚̩̬̺̖̝̺̥̪̦̳̜͖̪͎̟͚̖̱̗͈͙͎̱̲͓̥̹̖̦̥̘͖̪̖̦̫̼͔̮͓̟̪͙͈̙̰͉̥̺̩̫͌̊͑͗̒̄̑͐͒̄̋̐̽͗̈́̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅa̴̧̛̛̞̗̖̮̣̺̝̅̓̓͑̃̔̇̑̀̄̍͆̒̊̈́̃͊̏̑̊͛̄͋̏́͌̾̈̃̀̑͑̍̏͛̈̇͋̋̄̌̄̀̍͐̊͂͛̊̏̽͑́̈́̒̔͐͗̊͐̌͐̕͘̕͠͝͠͝͠r̵͓̣̫͕̦͇͔̱͔͓̠̖̭̙̋͆̂̊̇͌́̽̌́̌̅͑̉̈̂̽̆̈́̉̈́͌̂̃̂̑̇̎̋̂̊͒͘͘̚̚͜͠k̸̢̢̡̛̛̛̝̭̭͇͔̯̳̥͎͎̪̻̟̜͓͇̠̼̰̭͚͙̫̣͕͍͓͆̏́͑̐̿̽͒̓͊̊̑͛̒́̈́̍̇͂̔̔̂͒͋̒̒̀̃̇̂̿̃͛̒͊͌̂̂͒̓̑͌͐̎͋̀́͛̒͐̀͂͆͆͆͂͊̈̄́́̾̑̈́͘̕͘̕͜͜͠͠͠ṇ̷̡̛͖̳̘̮̹̠̻̠̣̣̭͈̼̬̣̹̻̪͓̩͉̯͈̰̰͉͍̩̥̫̞̈́̋̏͊̄̌̇͐͋̀͒e̵̡̨̪̞̺̞͖̠̩̩͉̼̜͔͎̰̻̥̭̺̼̘̼̙͙̰̳̠̺̖̞̞͐̆̔̈͌̈͆̇͊̃̒ş̵̧̨̡̡̡̡̡̫̙̘̗̝̼̜̟̟̹̞̣͓̤̲͈͙̥̙̣͕̗̬͈̠̗̦̩͔̯̰͇͓̥̝̺̞̤͇̮̺͍̲̮͕̹̟̦͊̀͜͜͜ͅś̵̡̛̰̥̼̣̞̘͍̗̮̼̿̒̏̓̒̀̇̉̀͆́͗̑͊̿̍͂̍̐̎͘̕̕.̴̢̧̧̧̧̡̛̛̮͙͉͍̻͎̳̜͓͚̜͍̻̞̭͓̲̬̟̠͙̣̖̳͕͔̼͓͈̲̻̞̬̰̗̙̻̳̻̮̻̼̠͔̰͙̠̘̲͖͇͍̗̰̙̃̃́̉͐̈́͒̅̀̾͊̏̊͆̔̏̌̽́͂͂͋̽̓͗͆̈́̈́͒̏͋̎̐̒̋͛́̎͊͐̎͂͆̔̍̃̾̌͐͗̀̓̿̒͛̄̂̀͗̈̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̡̧̨̨̢͉̦͍̺̺̜̭̥͎̗̠̱̬͚̟͎̳͕͙̥̗̪͇̙͎̱͓̮͎͉̙̤͇̞͉̠̜͔̯̥͔̯̞̦͉̮͇̘̼̖̺̠̹̜̙̱̠̗͍̳̻͕͖̖͍̞̹̪̜̼̠͔̼̙̟͙̯͙̲̤̹̉́̔̄̒̀̀͋̒̃̓̓̌̿͑͗̆͂̓̓̾̅̈́̃́̅̀̅̒͗̾͗̾̈́̈́̓͂͋̿̆̆̔̾͋̍̈̅̄̒̅̏̐̓̆̂̿́̽̇͌̓̂̒̿̏̑̃̇̋̈́͐͋̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̷̧̨̡̧̨̨̧̧̢̡̛̱̠͔͇͙͉̘̝̠̞̩͔̦̯͕̱͔͈̖̘̞̭̩̖͉̮̰̪̜̣̻̫̖̹̺̲͚̜͓͇͚̯̝̩̘̞̙̗̹̖̗̰̘̳̥̹̦̜̞̳̤͎̣̬̬͔͍̺̱̜͇̬̰̬̖̼̻̿͋͑̊̒̍̍̍͒̀̀̿͗̆̽̍̀̚̚̚͜͜͠͝

̵̡̢̡̨̧̨̢̛̛̹̯̘̳͈̙̰̜̼̖͚̱̺̱̤͈̣̮̘̮̘͚̲̤͚̠̖̱̱͎̞͖̯͖̦̤̱̻͕̬̘͇̣̫̮͍̭̥͍̪̮͖̙̭̰̥̝̫̻̦̹͍̘̻͉̻̝̟̹̞̣͉̩̓́̔́̏̎̅̿̉̑͂͛̏̃̾̌̑͐͌̅̄͂̉͑͗́̍͂̃̊̑͌̽̌̄̉̌̂̑̐̃̀͐̀͊̄͊̂̈̅̄̊̀̆̿̈́̽́͋̎͂͆́͒̓̈́̿̅͒͊̀̈́̃͐̎͗̏̋͂̆̓̑̇̇̀͑͘̕̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅĪ̶̖͕̭̬͇̖̰͍͖̜̣͈̯̯̟̱͕̬̘̘̜̤̰̻͈̟͇̠̫̜̯̹͍̬̹͍̮̪̤̞̥̥̥̝̳̘̗̲̤̳̦͇͈̜̲̲̣͓̪̖̟̟̩͔͚̰̱̗͖̀̅̅̈̈́̊͒̓͑̿͗͆̓͑̓̎̂̆̈́̒͗̊͒̅́͒̀̉̇̅̓͌̌̊̾̅̈́̆̊̂̌̈̔̃̓̈́͜͜͠͝͠͝͠ͅ ̷̢̢͎̮͎͎̠̭͕̖̩͕̠̱̬̮̯̙͚̯͈̟̙͇͙̜̪̰̯͎̟̝͔͕͉͚̬̠̇̉͝ǎ̶̡̛̮̳̰͍̹̩̤̙̺̲̹̻͎̳͔̘̳̤̞̥̲̮͈̺̮̟͐͒̄͂̉̔́́͆͌͆̄̉̾͋̄̆̃̈̂͘͘͝m̴̢̢̡̧̟͎̘̖̦͕͍̠̟̪̺̙̥̩͔̼͇̼͍̯̜͖̪̥̱̘̱̫̰͔̗͔̰̱̙͍͙̹̟̖͉͍̟̝̲̲̝̖̥̗͙̳̲͍̎̎̃́̃̒̂̾̈́̆̏́̆͛̋̿̏̈́̈́̈́̓̆̏̈͑̎͊̇̎͊͐̆͊̇̆̋̎̂̚̚͜͜͝ͅ ̴̧͚͙̖͍̙͕̳̞̟̞̖̯͚̜̫̺̦̥̗̗̻̪̰̻͔̺̞̮̫̄͊̅͌͂̀̀͋̆̈́̿̒̈́̔̎̇͐̌̈́̈̋͜͝͝t̵̡̢̛͎̪̬̹̪̘̪̻̜̫̲͉̺͉͉̟̬̣͕̰͎̯͕̣̪̤̥̥̮͚̙̙͔̯͇̣͚̥̫̯͙̩̭̭̙̘̖̳͕̜̬̫̝̳̥̗̳̺͎̱̳̺̰̘̥̜̟̪͔̻̱͖̣̺̟͓͕̦̺̲̜͔̳̱̭͈̗̰̭͖̦̼̬̙͐͌̌̂̃̃̒͒̏́͋̔̈̈́̾͊̎̈́̇͛̈́̓̽͋͌͘͘͝͝͝ͅḩ̷̧̡̡̢̡̠͔̼̖͍̥̗̤̤̥̪̼̤̺̮̜͇̮̥̼̳͔̲̯̠͕̮͙̪̗͙͖͖͈̙͎͇̬̩͖̯̱̲̲̳̦̪̙̝͕̬̠͔͚̠̹̯̗̹͍̱̑͊́͂̊̍̉͛̂̿͒̃̒̐̒̑̾͒͐̿̋̔̀̋̆̈́͋̾̐̀̆͒͊̂̌̉̓͊͂͛͂͐̉̀̚͘̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅë̷̡̧̡̨̢̧̧̧̡̢̨̧̛̛̙̖̩͖̟̲̬̹̭̗͙̳̱̝̯̖̤̣̩̱͇̭̫̲̫̗̹̟͔̫̖͖͈̗͓͕͎̟̜̰̪̟̻̖̞̤̜͕̹̟͉̲͈̮̪̭̮͔͉̤̙̺̤͕̙̦̻̥̙͉̬͓̬̞͓̯̩̩͍͕̞͈̠̝̺̘͙̘̤̤̥̰͍̪̙͎́͌̈́͋͂̾́͂̎́̃̅́̅̑̏̀̈́̊̀̾̂̋̀͗́͒̔̿̔́͌̆͑̈́́̓͑̈́͌́̔̾̿͂́͌̌̏̈́͗͑͒́̔̎̒͑̂̑̊̌̊͆͆̽̓̒̓̊̀̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̴̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͉͓̟̬̮̬̘͖͎̯̱̮̮͔̝̠̮̮̲̻̺̜̠̳̮͍͊̉͑̂̄̽̏̍̾̉̊͂͒̐͐̅̍̌̀̊̓̑̐͛̌̄̇̏̐̑̌̓̌̒̋͛̽̓̂̀̃̅̊͛̅͌̈́͛̇͒̎̿̄́̔͐̏̓̈́̂͗̃͂̍͑̈́͒̉́̀͒͆̀͐̓̓͋̈́̄̽̿͛͒̋͊̂̈́̀̽̂̅͆̊̈́̐͂̑̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅb̸̛̛̭̜̬̭̲̹̖̫̲̠̩̜̦̳͖̒͛̈́̄͂͋͒̾̆͊͐͆̈́͋̓͛̏̉͛͒̄̽̊͆͂̓̏̎̽̀͆̃̊̈́̐͋͛͒́͐͑̅͌̇̑͛̉̿͆̽̒̿̀̈́̌̀̚̚̚̕͘͝͠͠͝͝͠e̵̡̧̡̧̝̺̟̩̥͚̼̘̪͔͚͉̲̠̼̠̰̖͖̙͈̦̪̺͇̬̗̜̰̘̜͎̜̽͋̈͗͒̃̂̓̈́̀́̑̀́͝ͅͅg̴̡̛͉̜̳̻͕͖̥̱̱̙̖̫͔̙̜̮̝̲̗̬̤̭̗̓̏̾͗̇̽͗̿̽̃̈̃̋͌̒̃̑͐͛̽͌̆̾̔͐͌̒̉̌̅͛̒̏̌͑̅̒͒̀͛̌̊̉̏̀̾̃̓̏̀͑̒̆̑̃̇̓̈́͐̅̓̑͘̕͘͘͠͝͠͝͝i̶̡̧̡̡̡̧̧̢̧̡̨̛͎͖͚̞̭̭̪̰͉̬͎͓̣̞̹̺̖̦͕͎̣̺̼͍̯̯̣̗̦̦̣̳̫̫̻̟̪͕̙̝̪̳͎̠̮͚̗̲͔̥̳̭̖̰̗̹̞͎̥͖͇̦̭̦̱͕̳̥̳͔̣̠̬̪̹͉͎̰͎̣̺̎̿͛̈̑͛̽̈̒̌͊̒̆͊̅̎́͒̄̍̉͌̂̈̈̉͆̇̿̀͋͂̈̓̋͛̊͑̽͗̓̃̔̂̑͒̓̿͆̄͐́̉́̌͘̚̚̕͘̚͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅń̶̨̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̥̯͎̫̬̝̻̞̜̝̹͍̜̫̣̙͈͖̻̗̯̞͖̻̹̘̬̲̤̲͈̬͔̥͚̤̦̺̝̰̣̣̪̘͈̤͔͙̜͎͚̝͔͇̮͚̤͈̩͔̟̘̜͔͍̬̟̳̭̙̪͍̳̻̥̟̹̝̗̭͉̝̣̱̻͖͚̫̪̥̭̤̤̤̭̫̲̠̭̉͆̓͛̎̒́̏͑͑̈́͒͂̃͌̓̅͆̈́́̈́̐̑̓͗̈́̽̿̿̈́̂͗͛͛̓̍̋͗͌̎́̓͌͛̊͂̌̒̆̈͂̀̀́͆̌̈́̈́̽͋̉̉̌̀͂̓̈́̈̃̃̋̏̈́̚̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅn̴̢̢̨̢̢̨̨̡̡̧̨̧̧̧̨̼͇͈̙̝̦̪͉̱̥̠̜̼̬̫̲̰̰͉̳̲̭͇̰̞͙͇̮͖̹̺͔̘̹͔͚͚͕̙͚̠͍̙̗͔̺̭͔͉̥̬̹̤̲̲̭̱͚̺̮̟̖̰̩͖̱̻̺͍̗̪͕͕̗͔͇͙̯͇̫̯͇̝͔͍̱͈͚̳̻̠̝͎̮͗̀̃̒͑̂͑̈͌̀̈͂̊̆͊̀́̑́́̉͑̈́́̔̋͛͆̈́͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅḭ̵̧̧̢̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̣͕̳͇̥̥̝͕͍̣̫̮̯̗̩͙̹̲͉̥̖̬͇͖̖͇̞̠͕̳̖̗̲͇̘̳͎͖̤̤͖̖͙͇͕̼̭̜̰̹̺̳̹̹̩̖͙͍̠̠͎͙̣͕͉̬̩̮̞̺̫͔̬̳̗͚̪͇̭̮̣̯̺͔͎̥̜̝̂̄̽͂͋̄̃̋̎̈́̿͑̽̔͐̀̅̑̂͒̐͌̇̈́̈̔̌̔̓̊͊͗̑̔̃͆͌̋͛̾̀̒̓͒͌͐͌͌̐̃́̿̓͊̋̀͋͛̒̈́́͂̀̍͆̀͗͊͒̋̅̊̍̌͌̇̆̈́̓̽͆̔̏̂͗̎̔͊̈̈́̈͐̕̕͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ņ̵̧̡̨̧̨̨̢̨̡̢̡̹̝̟͔̺͉͖͉͇͚̜̻̠̮̬͙͚̻̮͓̩͙̠͔͍̪̼̭̝̥̩̟͖̺̥̙̞͚̮̖̭̠̼̙̭̹͎̺͕̠̗̠̰̼͎̙͕͖̜͎̞̘̘̖̞̰̮̭̺̘̣̺͇̫̯̗̹̘̘̤̮̤̦̩̝͚̩͓͔͙̩͙̻͇́̉̾͒͐́̆͐͐̀̊̎̿̊̑͊͒͊͑̀̌̃́̔̆͂̇̎̕̚͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅǵ̶̢̡̡̡̧̧̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͙̬͇̞̙͖͕̠͍̮͈͖͍̩͈͍͚͔̖̻̬̟̺̖̼̹͕̬̼̜̳͓͓͚̟̹͓̩͖͈̰̺̜͖͙̦̖̗͇̰̤̯͉͕͕̠̟̲͖̝̻̝̹̱̺̝̥͉͈̭̪̖̜͚̼̠̙̞͎͈̫̳͎̟̙͚̳͉̙́̏̌̽͐̋͗̾̈͑̐̓̓͌̓̔͂͗͋̓̒͋̉́̎͒̊̑̄̎́̒̊̇̓̑̑̂͗̀͑́̿͌͑͛̄̈́͌̄̆̈́͐̈́̈́̿̇̊̓̆̔̿̆̊̎̆̚̕̕͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̛͖̟̬̣̱̤̱͖̯̦̺͎͚̮̒͊͋̽͐̀̏̔͋̆̈́̉͐̎́͌̈͋̅̓̎͐̀̀̓̉͐̉͊͋̈́̂̔̐̔͊̉͑̈̈͂̾̾́̀́̆̿̉̔̍͑̇̒̀͋͐̋̔͂̔͛͊͆̏̋͒̀̅͛̐̚͘̚̚̕͝͝ą̵̧̨̧̧̢̧̡̛̛̥̤͈̯̠͚̺̠͓͉̪͕̜͍̪̹̣̖͚͔̙͚̥̣̺̰͙͇͉̰͉̼̲̗͇͉̖̺̦͉̯͈͉͍̣̖̺̭̗̥̙͚̫͖̟̗͎̻̼̓̍̓͑́̄͛̒̌͐̈́̌͒̌͛̍̀͂̾̒̀̈́̾̓͆̂̓̓̉̏͒̾̎̿͒͐̀́̋̍̈́́́̂̍̈̅̌̉̅̅́̉̽̃̈́̓̓́̉̎͒͋̒̽͗́̃̀̉͆̓̍̈́͗̋̋͊̑͋̈́̑̏̾͛͛́̋͂̕̚̚̚͘̕͜͝͠ͅͅn̶̢̢̛̪̩̬̙̦̼̝̥͇͙̹̰͕̻̟̣̹̙̳͕̠̮̜̳̥̝̣̮͔͈̺̞̅̃͗̏͂́̾̾̊̋̔́͆͐͒̔́̃͑̏̊̇̌̇́̂̀̂̈̈̅̆̃̅̓̽̀̔̑̋̅̊̆̈́̔́̏̈́͛̔͋̈́̑̆͋̒́̽̃̐̍͒̆̉̓̓͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅḑ̷̧̢̧̧̧̧̛̛̦͔̼̦̮̩̥͙̱̭̯̙̭̼͖̙̗̰̩͖̲̖͈̞͙̱̞͖͙̱̰͇͍͓̖̭̹̲̲͖͚̖̳̺̹̭̟̰͇̱̹̰̲̺̱̼͉̲̻͎͇̖̭͍̙͕̟͓̫̥̝̱̤͎̰̥͙̻̗̲̙̱͔̣̫̲͎̲̮̏̽̄͆̑̈́̾̎̀̌͒̂͒̑̄̈̿́͌̐̂͂̂̊̄̂̽̅̽͋͑̃̓́̀̾̔́̀̂̋̔̀͆̿̊̍͊͌̋̒͊̇̃͐̐͌̎̔̐͂͑́́͒̓̎͋̓͑̈̒̓͒̏̆̋̓̆̒̒͒͗̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ ̸̧̡̧̧̢̢̨̨̨̨̨̧̧̨̛̛̛̞̦̤̹̦̪͙̩̳͇̘͔̜̹̳̹̖̠̩̰͍̗̠̥͍͇̘̞̥̙̲̝̹̹̠͖̺͇̳͇̱̜̝͚̪͎͖̱̮͎̘̠̦͓͙͔̩͓͍̤̩̟̲͈͙͕͕͕̥͉̙̗͖̭̺̯̬͙̺̲̗̖̤͎̲̺̩͕̪̳͖̰̫̠̣͇̈́̈́̒̆͊͒́̈̉͐̈́̇͆̐̒̈́̊̊̅̔̏̓̔̀̽̆̂͒̓̓͂̐̅͋͊̊̏́͋͑̽̎̾͐̋̐͑̀͛́̏̓̔̚̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̷̨̢̨̢̢̢̡̳̻͍̫̥̬̘͚͍̹̤̟̗͉͉͔̜̯̺̣̮͔̮̰̻͍̦͔̱̮̥̥͎̣̯̩̠̻̩̟̦̗̫͚͓̜̳͍̳̥̗͇͇̺̜̟͇̗͈̞͇̭̟̮̝̥͈̗͙̟͕̰̜͍̺̤̳̫͕̘̬̳͙̼͇͓̪͈̥̱̦̼͎̐̐̃̇̿̽́̌͛͆͛̐̆̀̓̀̌̀͑̎̐̏̈́͂̀̈́̑̽̓̀́̀͂̇̅̔̇̒̓͒͑̽̅̍͊͗͂̀̽̄͛͛͐̒͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̚̕͝͝͝͝h̷̨̨̧̢̡̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̟̠̠̗̺͎̺̣͓͇̫̣͖͚̜̪̼̤͍̹̪̠̰̟̥͉̗̝͍͚͙̗̗͎̙̖͖̟̞̙̯̼͔̺̜͔̭̲̗͙̻̼͎̠͚͇̞̟̠̘̯̯͕̼̪͍̳͔̪̞̥̮̫̺̗̒̽̊͂̈́͌͌͌̓̀̃̌̈́̂̀̌̇̈́͑̀̄̄̃̎̈́͐̌̇̌̾̃̾̇͆̉̀̇͑͒́̾͋͗͗͂̿͐͋̃̑̀̆̐̀̆̐̈́̄̋͐̆̊͗̈́͌̐͌͆͆̓̍̍́͋͛̃́͊́̐͌͐̌̓̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅe̷̢̧̧̝̫̥͙̥͓͈̯̪̰͓͙̺̼̠̺͙̼̗̤̝͖̺̼͉̝̩͈͔̯̞̼̝̥̮̪͎̺̪̱̮̥̣͕̭̋̈̓̇͝͝ ̵̨̨̛̪͇͉̩͔̖̜̘̭̺̭̩̪̯̜̭͔̮̭̳̿̋̅̒̓̓̾͂̐́͋͐̎͛̈́̀̈̀̅̎̓͐̾̉̿̋͂̉̍̿̐̀͑̉̃̀́͒̋̀͑̆̂̿̌̐̐̓́̈́͐̋̉̽̽͛͐͋̈́̒̌̔̅̈͑̽̐̈̿̃͂̈́͑͊̽̀̓̂͒̾̍͗̅͌͐̍̒̽̇̂̋̚̚͘͝͝͝ͅẽ̴̡̡̡̡̠̩̱̜̯̫͉͈̭̻̰̗̜̜̺̗͚̖͇͙͚͎̠̠̺͇̝̗͓͚͖͓̥̳̗̪͎̺̊͂̄̅̿͆͌̈́̋̇̈́̉͗́́̀̾̿̍͋̋̍̆̏̀͊͋͗̒̐̿̆̍̋̀̈͑̈́̆͑͆̉̈́͗̄̾̏̉͂̿̈̐̓̈̾̈́̎̾̏̈́̏́̀͛̑̈́͛̾̇͋̚̕̚̚͘͘̚͘͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͠n̴̬͇͓̍͆̅͗͐̏ḋ̸̡̢̨̢̡̢̧̨̛͓̹̗̙̳͓̯̳̫̥̰̙͍̥̼̤̦̻̩͈̻̣̬̳̖͕͚̭͙̬͓͈̝͂͗͆̈́̏̊͑̃̾̐͑̅͂̏͂̐̀̄̈̉̀̒̀͛͊̓̇͛̀̇̎̐̊͗̓͌͑̉̑͐̄̅͛͗̓̿͊̐̏͛̓̃̃͑̒̆̉̐͌̓̋͑͋̽̿͗̂̀̄͗̾͒̈́̌͂̾́̂̉̏̀̓̈̓͒̂́͒̅͑̆̈́͌̾͆̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅ ̸̡̧̢̡̨̨̧̡̛͎̖̮̗͙̭̤͉͓̭̻̩̬̤̤͈̮̥̦͓̟̬̗͓̦̖̲̙̪̫̜̱̝̰̞̻̠͉̝̟̙̹͚͔̳͈͔̥͍̪͙̖̟̺̦͎̰͈̬͓͉̮̭̣̪͎͙̗͖̹̰͖̯͈̄̓̓̊̏͗͗̋͛̍͑̔̒̎̂̃̐͋̓͑̿̏̍̀̃̃͂̋̋̀̄́́͗̋̾̿͒̈́͆̿͐̋̋͊̇̅̓̏̈́͒̌̓̎̅̈̂͊̄̓͂̂̊͒̀̐̕̕̚͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅt̴̢̧̢̢̨̡̡̡̧̛̖͔͍̼͓͔̙̻̱̗̪̟̘̲̩̘̗͎͎̪̥͈͇̦̙̰̺̫̮̦͙̣͍͔̹̙̰̼͔͇̤͔̱͔̲̗̪͕̮̱̭̦̥̟̼̟̹̰͕̗̹̼̬̪̩͎͇̥̺̲͎̜̻͈̪̝̺̖̲̦̼̟̹̺̣̞͓͎̮͖͚̼͉͕͍̲̔͒͆̂̐̈́̒͗̆̌̄̿͒͐͒̆̂̅̾͒̾́̓̊̓͂́̆̓͆̊͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅh̸̢͕͍̟̦̪͈̘͉͇̦͕͚̟͓͕͖̺͔̻̜͕̘̺̭̩̪͍̘̗͇͍̺̬͖̝͆̆͊̐̔̽̈́̾̇̅̈̂͊̿̒͐̄̓̄̄̓̆̐̏͐̈́̓̽̽̀̏̃͆́̀̏͆̾͊̇͒̅̔͆͆̔͋̄̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͠e̴̢̡̧̧̧̧̨̛̛͙̟̮͈̟̰̱̥̮̭͕̮̞̪̠͎̦̟̬͓̺̝͍̳͕̳̩̟͈̱̼̥̟̫͖̹̘̳͙̳̙̰͎̩͍̰̙̺̪͖̺̗̭͔̺͖̪̦̣̜̦̟̹̘̼̞̳͙̪̟͓̯̰̼͐́̓̎̌͗̋̆̑͛͂̔͂̋̔̃̒̈́̅͋̆́̇̃͐̏͒͒̿̿̽̓̆̿̉̊͋̈͋̓̔̋͂̿̍͒̈͂͆͂͌̊̓̏̎̂̎̅̋͊̓͗͌̅̌͗͆̏̐̀̽̑͊́̒̆̌͊̎̆͋̀̍͆̓̔̒̈́͋́̂͆̇̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̚͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̸̧̡̧̧̨̢̢̢̢̧̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̟̰̠̙̮̘̜̣͈̱̪͍͎̳̯̲̹̮̯̹̠͚̹̻̻̪̭͙̟̥̗̗̥̜̹̱̘̳̻͖͕̜͕̰͎̥̘̲̻̟̬̱͔̭̖̻̥̳̱̲̥̝̩͍͉͉̖͙̼̪̱̜̹̹̞̱͍̪̫̱̖̙̼̗͕̞̬̫̳͍͓̝̗͎͓͉̼̬͋̊̆̓̿͋̆̈̌̅̽͌̉̀̏͐̏̎̓̔̈́̾̑̈́͛͐̓͑̒͂͋̌͑̂̈̏́̀͌̎̒̄̑̃͑́̋̅̔͆̈́̽͐̐̉̄̔̉̿̔̑̏̃̽̏̅̍̽̆̀̉̄̃̆́̎̂̃́̐̇̕͘̚͘̚͘̚͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅą̷̨̢̡̨̡̨̨͍̘̦͙͉͔̝͇͙͎̠̰̬͖͇̳̱̩̜̹̙̟̰̺̖̗̹̜͉͎̭̙̖̗͙̦͍͓̱̪̺̮̠̫͕̳̮͎̮̬͚͕̱͈̘͚̞̖͇͎͇̤̘̭͙̫̠̲͑͌̋̌͐͌̆͒̀̍̊̾͗̀͒͆̀͗̊̔̐̿͋͐͐̔̈́̊̆̉̇͛̽͒̿̈͗͒̅̈̈̎̃́̈́͒̊̈͆̈́͌̈́̆̏͆́̃͋̀̃̾͑̈̓͐͐̽̓̑̂̐̓̎͛̚͘̚̕͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅṅ̴̨̡̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̡̛̛̛̯̼̤̗̭̲̳̻̼͕̯̯̘͚̰͉̳͓̜̲͙͔̥̩̥̝̝̞̪̼̠̹͓̖̭̺̰͓̮͍̦̩̫͕͖̘̗̭̬͎̺̪̹͔̫̜̘̘̗͕̣̯̪̻͍͇̙͉̞͙͙̺͓̲̗͙̖͈̥͙̩͓̫̈͒̍͂́́̏̐̿̈́̌̊̑̓͛̊̀̾͒͋̂̉́̈́̅̈́͗͑͋͂͋͆̊͆͊̾̄̂̆͋͗͆̊̀̆̑̉̀͑͐̈̅͑̃͐̅͗̈͌̌̓́̈́͛̐̏́͛̉̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅţ̷̨͔͖̬̺̳̙̟̯̭͚̣͎͓̘̹̝̪̳̥̥̯̤̠̱̤͎͙̫̻͓͍̰̗̰̟̀͂̂̋̽́̄̈́͑̌̆̎̽̾͒̇̊̈́̽̌̈́͂̄̉̓͐̆͗͗͗̆͆̇̆͊͗͛̓͆̐͋͑̈́̏͊̓̍̒̀̊̆̃̎̈̿̃̒̕͘͘̕̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅį̸̡̢̨̢̢̨̛̛̠̻̳͉̹̦͎͍̦͈̜̦̬͈͓͈̟̥͓̥͙̫̻͕͓̣̺͍̝̘͖͍͔̹͉͑̆̃̾̑͛̐̐̓̋̔̔͌̐̒̅̓͑͗͐̿̊̓͊̔̈̽̄͗̓͒̅̎͊̌͌̊̎̎͊̍̒͐̆̈̈́͂͘̚͝͠͝ṭ̸̡̢̧̨̡̛̛̖̥̬͚̘̲̰͇̳͇̮̫͇̟͍̩̦͕̰̫͚͎͖̦͙̹̞̖̲͇̣̱̬͔͚͕̱̓̽͑̃̂̿̎̔̋̋̎́̓͛͋͂̐́̽̅͂̓̈́́͐̃͌̈́̌̿́͛́͑͋̾̈́̆̏̉̇̏̓̽͒̆͐͋̈́̌̆̆̔̊͐̍͛̊͗̏̌̓̂͋͒̆̓̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̚͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅḩ̷̡̧̧̡̧̧̧͕͉͇͉̝͚͎̗͉̳̪̣̝͉̜͇̥͇̼͓̥̥̩̬̗͉̙̜͈̼͉̠͚͕̬̼͈̭̹̹̻̭͚̪͚̣͚͚̣͇̬̥̹͔̟̤͚͂́̿̂̄͗͒͑͝ͅe̶̢̨̡̛̛̛̫̣̦̙̼̜̥̝̳̰̮̻̗̥̲͗͊̂̂́͌͊̓̿̐̏̓̌̔͗͆̉̈̎̏̒̋͋͂̽̊͑͗̽̾̽̈́̽̍̊͑̈̾̔͋̈́̀̃̀͒̆̆͋͐̿̀̾̾̄̋͆͋̄̂̑̌̈́̄̆̿͌̍͆̇̌́͑̏́̊̀̎͌͋͋͐͋̌̃̽͊́̾͊͆͆̉̂̆͋̊̓́̚̕̕̚͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅs̸̢̡̢̧̢̡̡̢̨̢̨̧̧̡̛̛̻̭̤͙̞̜̣̫̞͎̤̘̤̳̙̳̬̤̜̻͎͍̳͚̯̳͖̻̦̟̦͓͖̩̥̱̲̟͉͔̳̳̟̪̗̬̥̻̱̼̪̙̝̘͈̭͇̦̺̘͙̙̣̝̱̫̣̖̻̟͉̖̜̹̜̩͔̺͉̝̹͇̲͇̝̳͚̰͇͓̺̘̼͖̏͊̎͌̉̃̾̂̆̐̈͑̃̈̐̐̾͐̋͆̾́̀͌̉̓̈̉̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̚̕͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅį̸̡̨̡̡̢̡̡̢̛̥̫͎̖͍̬͈̞̟̞̫̤̥̦̦̺̫̮̘̳͈̙̻̮̳̥͍̯̝͈͍̲̺͇͖̪͚̮͚̘̗̦͍̬͔̝̬̪̭̟͈͕̩̯̹̦̭̮̖̜̼̟͔͓͓̟̙̺͔̲̦͕̗̱̩͓͙̗̜̰͖͉̪̳͎̣̼̋͊͆͗̊̂̇͋͗̍́̽͒̿͊̎̇͑͋̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅș̵̡̛̛̛̛̳͖͈̥̗̳̻̝͇̜͕̬̙̹̫̙̺̙̘̻͒̈́̾̔̍̈́͂̏̃̋̆͑́̀̈́͑͗́͛͋͒̾͛̉̆̊̂̔̿͗̏͗͊̔̀̿͂́̎̄̄̔̽̓̓́͂͆̑̌̈́͋̓͑̈́́͒̿͌̎̇̐̆̅͒̇͐̒̒̽͑̆̈̊̿͒͂̀͗͗͌́̒̍̍̏͐́́̈́̉́́͋̒͌̏̚͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̢̨̧̧̢̢̡̡̡̛̛̛̩͈̩̭̼͇̘͓̱̘̣̯̣̪̻̞̩̳̥͈̳͍͎͈̮̭̲̺͉̳͈̪̪͔̞̬̱̖̱͙͚̖̘̬̫̟̦̭͙̱͙̖̲̫̺͔̬͔͕̻͙̯̩͍͙̘͚̤̝̺̬̲̤͚̺̗̼̼̪̙͕̜̤̰͚̫̮͕̰̦̘̐̏̀̉͊̈͛̾̎̔͗͑͊̿͛̂͂̎͋̆̊̈̀̓̍̃̎̀̏̓̀͆͌̓̈́̓̈́͂̈́̆̀̓̀̀̅̅̇̌̅̉͐͌̒́̈̒̀̑̀͆̓̎͋̈́̌̈̌̀̄͒̅͒́͛̊͆̋̎͛̄̓̾̑̾͋̄̄͌́͘̚̚͘̕͘͘̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̸̨̧̨̡̢̨̢̨̧̛̮̪̤̬̭̯̠̮͖̠͕̩̬̗͉̘̥̦̗̞̮̭̳̺̙̺̺̰̳̱̝̠̯̹̞̼̬̬̣̤̝̼̩̣̦̰̬̗̜̣̤͖̝͇̪̱̣͕͉͈͔͎̺̝̠̪̹͇̟͉̱͓͉̠̟̙̲̻͉͔̞͎̫̒͒̽́͂̃́̈̏͐͑̾͋̅̄̂͛̐̄̀͛̀́̀̿̎̆́͒́̉̍͂́̎͗̈́̏̽̎̌̈̔̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅơ̸̧̡̨̢̡̢̡̢̧̢̢̧̢̢̡̛̛̯̤͚̖̜͇̺͖̟̦̠̩̘͈͕̬͚̦͈̻͎̥̯̪̘̩̰̫͔͍͉͇̺͉̻̺̦͇̥͚̜͎̺̯͔̥͕͇̬͎͚̩̺̝͉͚̞͉̺͉͔̫͍̣̣̺͉͖̟̞̲̻̖̳̟͍̙̪̻͙̗͍̤̰̳͔̪͖̹̣̖̱̯̬̮̥̘̳̓̓̋̑̓̊̒̽̓̓̀̀̉̈́̑͒̓͌̏̍͂͌̂͋͆̍͆̂̋̔̽̆̐̏̀̃̋̿̑̈́̃̄͌̀̋́̃̀̇͑͆͆̂̓̈́̂̽̋̚̚̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅ ̵̨̨̧̧̢̨̨̢̛̛̛̹͔̘̖̜͇̟͓͉̦͉͓̘̭͇͔͓̲͚̺̱̟̥̫̼̱̠̣̯͔̰͎̳͚̯͉̘͎̺͎̪̗͍͓̪̣̰̪̬̦̘̳̗͔̟̗̟͙̗͖̤͙̰̘̩̙̺̱͖̖͖̥͈̠͍̥̤͓̠̟͈͈͈͎͈̓̓͑͋̄̇̐͊̀͛̿́͛͋́̋̈́̇̿̑̀̃̋̈̈́̈͑̓̓̓̑̌̍̐͛͑͐̀̓̉͋̉̉͒͋̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅć̷̡̢̟̤͙̱͂̿̓̈́̀̿͌͒r̷̨̧̧̡̨̧̧̝̫̱̟̝͕̩͎͈͈̫̻̫̠̹̺̙͙͕͔̰͍̫̳͙̻͙̭͎̫̖̮̙̝͓͎͖̞̦̜͍̱̯̤̯̱̜̟̠̜̲̙̗̠͗̂̎̉͒̌̌̾̇̈́͊̽̏̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅę̶̧̢̢̢̡̡̥͈̰̺̝̪̼̣̲̘̫͉͓̲̩̪̟̗̺̲̗̲͓̻̰̪͍͉̟̻̞̱͇͈͇̝̰̹̱͖̩̰͕̪̗̮̳̙̱̞̪̬͍͓̱͔̭̹̻̰̲̣̥̻̘̥̠̯̖͔͕͈̞̫̳̹̤̯͇̰̹͓̲̳̆́̋̏̈̈́̇̕̕͜͜ͅą̸̢̡̢̢̡̛̮̭̺̰͙̣̗̣̯̦͔͕̯͓͚̰͙̫̪̙̬̹͍̘̲̲̪͍̺̺̱̯̣̲̱͔̯͔̼̜̣̽͗̈́̓͋̓͛̄́͂̅̈́͆̀͒̽͑̽͗̓̐̈́͐̀͊̎͐̆̇̈́̓͛̿̉̀͊̂̄̽͑̿̉̈̌̍͌̿̇̐̇͗͌̂̆͗͌̔̾͛̀̎̉͊̊̎̓͌̃̓̃̐͗̕͘̚͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅţ̴̡̨̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̛̛̛͙͚̻̥̜͍̬̲̳̣͙̪͔̙̖͚̱̣͚̯̩̺̝͍̹̪̯͕̗̬̹͕̣̣̠̯̗͙̺̘̫̤͖̣͕͖̮͓̘͙͍̮̞͉̖̟͔̰͓̺̥̫͓̝̫̹̱̯̯̠̬̞̠̪̖̯͕͙̼̀̓̄̅͑̅͊̄̂̉̏͗̀́̅́͐̈́͗̇̓̾̅͑̈́̒̉͋̌̃͆͆̀̏́̽̃̽̋̄́̆̏́͋̒́̓͗̌͛̂͗̅̓͆̏̑̋͒̈́̑̑̊̅͊̐͊̉̀̅̈́͂̓̇̽̏̍̿̽̏͆͐͑͊̅͌͌͂̌͑̾̊̾͑̃͒̾́̀͘͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅį̷̨̨̨̨̨̡̨̨̨̢̢̨̛̛̩̰͓͕̘͍̠͔͕̼̻̤͓̮̗̜̙̘̘̯̱̯͔̜͉̰̺̤̦̖̻͚̘͕̯͈̙̹̻̬͙͈͔̪̥̺͕̰͈͎̭͚̲̘̮̹̞͔̮̯̼̺̻͙͚̘̭̝̮͓̦̬̟̖̤͈͕̟̥͍̘̼̟̙̘̐̈́͆̎̄͂̐͑́̐̈́̏̿͊̀́͂͋̐̒͐̓̾̓̈́̈́̏̅͋̈͐̈́̔͗͛͊̈́̿͌̋̊̈́̽̃̂́͛͋̿̏̐̓̈̀̒͂̾̊͘̕̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅơ̷̡̧̧̧̛͕̰̯͉̩͔̻͍̖̻͇͎̪͈̳̬͉͕̯̙̞̘̳̞͈̺̟̖͈̫͉͓͍̗̩̦̮͕̬̼̜͍̜͎̻͒̑͛̅́̒̇̅̓̔̋͂͑̆͌͒͂̈́͋̏̿̆̍̉̿̈͌͆̏͌́̌͊̓͛̒̉̐͐͆̋͒̊̒̆̃̋̇̃̉̊͊̅̀̉̌̋͛̚̕̚̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅņ̶̨̨̡̛̛̟̮̬̦̳̳̤̯̹̳̗͈̫̝͔̙̲̺̺̳͉̯̳̳̣̳̠͕̺̗̬͇̣̳̹̮͚̼̰̮͈̼͓͇̯̦͇̜͇̊̈́̒̍͊̉͒̄̑̀͐̅̉͗͂̓̂̌͆͗͑͑͐̾̔̓̇̏̅͗͐̓̊̿̀͑͋̀̈̈́̌̾̃̆̔̂̔͆̍͂̓͌̽̏̏̂̍̾͊͐̈́̈́̒͊̊̓̇̀̑̄̌̽̈́̚̚͝͝͝͝͝ ̴̛̜̬͕̈́̽̌͋̆̍̀̿̂̏̊̓̇̒̄̀̒͐̊͑̈́̌̅̂̐̈́͐̈́̀̏̌̄̔͘̕͘̕͝͠͝

̵̢̨̨̢̡̨̧̨̛̮̗̮͍͈̪͙̦̫̰͇͎̲̳̣̣͚̬͓̟̟̠͉̟͓̯̙̗̣̰͖̯͚̠͈͙̦͕̳̝̰̫͈̼̫͚̤̖̙̼̰̞̻̳̘̠̭̬̹̘̠̘̰̻̭͚̞̆̌̐̓́̄̓͒̌͗͒̃̉͑͐̍͐̉͗̑͛̏̔̾̈́͒͋͂͛̈́͊̅̇̓͒̽̆̓͒̅̈̊̔̐̅̀̒̐̓̅͐͊́̇͌̈́̓̀̆̍̓̓̕̚̚͝͠͠ͅi̸̢̡̧̧̢̡̢̡̢̡̨̡̢̨̧̨̡̡̡̡̫͍͕̥͔̬͕̭̼͙̝̣̣̭͚̬͎̟̘̦̜̰̺̘͚͖̞̭͎̤͎̟̭͙̗͖̬̻̲̦͓͈͕̲͍̟̱̝̟̪͉͓͖̻͓̘̯̺̖̲̳͍̞̹̺̣̜͍̝̝͔̮̬̙͖̝̤͚̼͇̠̻̤͛̊̊̈̇̈́̏̆͋̃̑́͊̈́͗̀͐̎̓̍̃̽̀̌̓̑̽̑͒̓̌̒̐̚̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ ̸̢̢̥̙̞̻̰̝̯̣͇̖̥͔̜̤̻̬͖͉̗͙̜̠̥͈͖̹̦̭̩͈̼͎̪͕̭̥͕̜͕͉̺̤̱͉̣̦̠͚̦̝͔̭̙͍̳̠̗̘̞͈̖̯͙͇͔̣̰̯̖̐͒͛̏̌͌̉̐͊͛͌̾͗͗̉̉̚̚͘͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅw̴̧̡̞͉̹̠͍̭͔͉͖̯͎̤̜̪̘͓͈͕͙̭̭͔̟̭̞͕͕͍̦͐̽͋́̆̀͐̽̿̓͑̊̈́͋͜͜͝ͅͅi̸̢̢̛̤̞͎̖̙̙̝̗̙͉̙͖̖̘̪͎͓͕̞͚̫̣̗̣͉̦̦͇̥͈̟̝͚͉͌͗͊̏͊́̒̋̓́͛͛̄̔̌̒́̒̾̎̀̄͂͗͜͜͝͠͠ͅl̷̡̛̛̛͍͕͇͖̰͍̦̹͓̹̞̰͖̠̘͓̗̝̪̤̪̭̳̱̰͎̻͓͙̦͉̥̝̼͐̇̋̊͋̃̅̇̊̓̔̈́̓̑͂͒̅͊͛̃̄̓͗̈́͗̇͂̐̄̑̆͒̈́̅̑͗͂̀̐̀̈̃̔̌͂̉̏̾̾̇̈͆̓̾͘̚͘͘̚̕ͅͅͅl̸̡̢̛̖̥͔̳̠̬̳̪̪̙̜̬̭̭̙͓̬̯̠̫̝͉͔̲̺͉͖͇͇̬̪̪̩͛̌́̂̈́̂͂̽̍̽͆̆̇̎̈̓̍̀̔̀̉̽̂̾͐̏̽̏̄̑̋͑͒̌͋͆͛̓̒̏̈́̓̓̅͂̅͒̿͋́̈́̾͋̿̓̐̈́́̉͗̋̓͌̈́̌̈́̎͐͋̀͗͒̐̓̍̉͌̏̎̃́͗̓̌̿̉̿̌̽̀͆̀͛̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ ̴̧̨̨̡̧̡̧̨̢̛̛̛̖͚̹̫͉̥̤̫͈̤͇̰̗͕̩̻͔̰̦̪̮̗̹̼̮̥͎̜̥̦̘̣̝̻̫̙͚͙̠̤̗͕̣̥̩͇̹͈͍͎̪̦̩̱͈̟̫̠͍͉͎̮̺̳̘͙̖̩̣̯̺̫̯̠͙͕̩̻̀̌͑̇̾͐̎̑̀̇̈͊̔̐̃̅́͐̔͂͆̑͌͊̉̐̉́͐̈́̆̏͑̓́̉͂͋̓͗͆̐̆̐̈́̽͆̏͂̄͊̐̂̃̉̏̎͑̀͆̒͋̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅḑ̷̡̧̢̨̨̼̳͖̜̰͉̮̼̭̝̫̣͍̬̳͓͕͈͉̟̼͇̳̰͎̹̹͔͙͙̮̥̪̬̙̪̫̤͎͇̻͕̗̻̬͇̲̦̫͖̠͍̖̖͉̟̻͉̫̯̭͇̟̫͍̲̪͈͓̗̲͖̺̱͔̣͍̟̥̠͚̲̭͙̺̣̠̱̗͈͈̘̭̼̰͕̯̻͗̀̎́͗͋̒͒̈́̆͌̆͗̀́̀̑͗̂́̽͆̈́̄̉̍̍͊̆̊́͒̈̀͛̈̓̈́̆̓͛̎̿̎̿̔̏͑̑̓̐̋̅̀́̂̅̉̄̊̓̀̋̏͊́̃͌̋͊̓̾̃͗̈̈́͘̕̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅe̴̢̛̟̯͛̋̀̾͌̋́̔̉̈́̾̎̓͒͂̽́̐͛̋͒̉̓̒̎̄̎͐̏̿́̇̇̿͆̊͑̾̾́͂̆͒͌̄͋̂́͛̈́̐̈́̀́̏̈́͐̇͑̓͊̿̈́͐͑̀͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͝͠͝͠v̶̧̨̨̨̛͈̭̳̣̘̺̣̱͈̣̥̩̪̥̮͇͙͖͖͇̼̜͚͓̠͎̝̠̞̙̳̝͓̥̳̤͚͔͇̲̼̼̫͎̹̪̲̙̙̜̼̫̼̆̇̎̐̾̽̓̈́͑͒̋͒̆̆́̾̍͑͒͌̂̔́̑̽̀̅͑͆́̈́̈́̈̑͆̈̏̊̀̎̓̂̂̔͋́̓̏́̂̄͌̓͗̈́͂͐̏̽̉̑̍͛̔͐̇̈́̿̅̋͋̿̿̉̓̊̇̎̔͋͗̍̀̒̈̓̔͘̕̚͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅơ̵̡̧̨̢̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̱͈̬̻̞͍̹̫̥̲̱͖̦̭̳͙̠̝̥̥̙̣̺̘̮̮̲̰̳͍̗͉̰͇͓͕̞͇̬̟̻̞̗͉̳̫̠̬͎̦̤̙̼̘͙̪͓͍͈̺̦̻͎͕̰̼̥̱̥̻̯͓͖̪̳͎̰̞͈͉̼̬̭͚͖͚̘͓̯̫̣̺̮̫͔͔̿̀̽̿̈̑͒͛͛̇͊̓̾͌̌̍͊̋̌̉̅̔̎̿̆͂̈́́̈́͛̽̈́̉͒̀̅̄̍͌̆̀͋̓̒͂̎̑̀́͗̾̆́̎͌̀͆̅͒̑̔̎̍͋̌͗̾͗͊̈̓̈́̏̋̃̆́̄̐́̄͗̿̓͛͆̇͊̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅư̵̡̨̧̨̨̢̨̢̨̢͓̰̘̘̲͕̣̟̼̙̹̰̟̺͔̦̤̱̙̘̣͇̠͉̥̼̙̼̭̪͉̳̬͈̼̱̳͉̲̩̣̯̮̲̜̪̲̘̙͖̪͓̖̖̞̝͈̜͍̝͕̼̬͍̫̥̻̹̦̗͈̜̭͈̭̪̤͂͆̋̎̓̄̀̒̽̌͐̈̇͗̔̐̈̒͒̄̂̐̏̒͗̐̇̓͆̿͐̀̀͂̀́͋̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȑ̷̢̡̢̡̗͔̞̱͚̜̼͈̲̬͖̝̰̺̦̘̞̫̯͕̲͖̼̥̣͇͔͖̻̼͕̭̱̭̱̗̼̟̘̖̳̅́̉̌̈́̏͛̋̈͂̋̾́͊͆̊̎͐͛̊͗̓̄͛̃͌̆͐̐̊̕̚̕̕͜͜͜ͅ ̵̧̨̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̠̺̺͇̟͔͉̙̦̝̩̗̮͇̟̪̺̪͙͈͔̦̗̞̲͍͍̘͖̪̗̺̜̟̣̳̜̫̥͖̙͚͈͎̣̜̗̀͒̊̈͂̓̽̈́̓̎͐͌̀̿̓̊̀͑͒̿̊̍̃́͐͊̒́̍̊̔̐̽̽̓͛̑̈̃̍̕̚̚͝͝ͅą̴̨̧͇̙̤̳̜̘̩͍̱͉̩̻̫̘̣̰̣͍̠̘͚̬͍̲̯̯̪̣̱͕̝̣̦̲̺͚̜͍͍̳̠̻͚̺̝̗͖͂̽̀̍̈́̔͌̒̀̓̅̏͗́͂͆̈́͂̂̊͆͛͋̇͛͒̔͌̍́̔͐̏̑̇͒̉͆͋͘͜͝͠͝l̶̢̨̧̨̛̝͇̲̝͓̦̯̠̙͍͍̺̯̙̮̣̦̭̗̼͔͔̯̦͉͚̳͙̖̓̏̅̈̃̂̋͜͝ͅļ̶̛̛̝̮̪̼͙͚̤̬͔͓̹̮͚̳͗̀̽͆̾̿́͛̌̋̽̊̈́̃̏͊́̈́̔̔̀̈̋͛̃̀̂̾̀̽̇͑̃̋̊͋̈́̽̔̄̔͂̈̿̏͑̓̽̾͐̑͘̕̕͠͝͝͝ ̷̡̧̨̢̛̛̛̲͓̤̥̻̤̟͍͎͙͔̖̹̳̜͓̗̳̯̩͇̟̲̠̰͉̠̗̝̯͉̹͖̤̪̙̜̺͇̮̼̟̪̤̯̥̫̖̬̝̘̩̘̪̰͍̗̟̪̜͙͖̠͚̙̣̟̯̺͉̟̳͕̞͎̫̘̭̱̮͈̗̖͚̻́̆̊̈̂͗̂̋̇̀͊͑̈́̈́͛̾̈́̑̀͛̎̃͆̈́͊̓̔̎́̀͂̈̀̌̕͘͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅṫ̵̨̧̡̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̢̢̛̛̗͈̺͖̯̬̙̱̦͚̘̺̫̖̮̼̲̥͈͔̠̦̤̟̫̮̯͕̠̰͖͕͉̺͚͓̪͇͖͇͖̲̪̭̼̺̼͇̼͚͔͖̣̦̹̮͔͍͍̳̜̭͔̞͈̫̘̥̰̜̖̰͉̖̗̯͖̙̮̫̗̩̭̮̯̱̦̱͎̠͉̹̆̃͒̉̂̑́͊͊̀̄̀͋̀̐͆̽͗͑̆͛̈́̉̅̐͗̓̇̏́̒̌͆̄̌̑͒̅͗̇̊̓̄͊̾͛͛̈̈́̇̈̆̈̀̈́͐͌͒̔́̇̑̎́̽̂͒̔͋̊̑͑̀̈̉͋̎̿͒̌͗̐̿́̓̚͘̚̕̕̚̚͘͘͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅh̶̢̢̧̡̨̧̡̡̢̢̡̧̡̢̛̛̛̜̦̙̘͚̼̫̜̹̫͕͖̦̭̼͍̥̪̼͎͚̪̮̣̹̳̭̞̘̰̦̤̻̻̩̜̼͈͙̪̮̹̰̰̳͖͔̙̭͙͍̦̣̟̰̫̩̤̩̤̜̞̤̙̙̐͌͋͆̊͂̽͂̋́̈̔͊͊̈́͆͌͒͑̒͒̊̍̉͋̓̈́̔̓̆̀̉̔̿̑̒̓͗͗̂̈́̔̅͛̂̆̈̒̑͐̿͋̀̔͗͒͊̀̊̊͂̓̄̄͌̆̀̓̑̆͋̚̚̚̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅā̶̧̧̡̢̡̡̨̡̧̛͓̹͖̝͙̰̱͈͍̥̳̦̻̖̱̫̻̮̖̣̩̬̫̳̫̺̘̥̖̥̺͉̜̖̦̫̞͉̞̜̰̪̩͖̤͈͙̩̱̼̩̗͎͈͓̠͖͙̥̖̤̥̭̖͔͉̖̲̗͖̘͇̜̳̬̺̤̯̻͕̟̹͎̥̱̳̼̓̀͌́͒́́̔̀̓͒̎̊̆͐̆̈̀̎̌͋̌̌͋͂̉̏͑͒̏͒̈̏̄̔̈́͊́̑̊̀̓̐͌͗̈́̍̈́͆́̌̋̔̔͊̆̑̈́͛́͋̽̂̓̌̃̆͘͘̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅṱ̸̡̧̛̛͔̰̯͎̪͓̿̀̏̒̐̐̎̅̽̃̉̀͂͐͊̉̆͗̓́̄̿̒̅̏̆̓͒̇̂̐̍͊͒̒̈͗̌́̊̓̿͛͒͂̓̾̃̀̈̾̈́̀́͊̅́̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͘͝͝͝͝ ̷̨̛̛̛̬̼̳̳̗̙͇̗̼̗̲̠̙̝̯̳̩̭͈̾̑̔̐̀̂̇͋̀͆͐͑͂̍̀͋̓̈̿̆̂̊̽̃̀̽̌̅͛̓̃͐͐̏͋̂̾͗͆͐͛̂̓́̆͐͊̓̓̀̆̌̈́͆͌͑̀̋͂͗̏͑̀̐̌͛̃̊͒̈́̿̔̽̓̓̔͐͛͋͒̄̈́̇́̅͑̏̀́̆͌͋́͑̔̑̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͠͠ͅl̸̨̡̛̼̤̬̖̱͍̦̼̮̱̻̰̝̹̲̹̗̼̟̱̳͇̲͓̥̜̖̺͕̪̮̒̀̈̀͗̿͊́͆̐͊̑̇̀͑̅̔̃̑̈͒̀̽̀̓̀́̑̾́̐̑̍̅̄̆͆̀̄͌̀͌̆̆͒̀̇̒͒͋̎̉̎͆̿̏̂̐̍̾̈́̉̈͐̊̕̚͘͘̚̕̕̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ī̶̡̛̺̫̰̖̲̞̜̙̠̞̗̯̜͓̰̤͉̙͉̓͊͗̀̉͒̏̿̅̈̄͒̆̾̅̑̓̌́͊̂̑̐̏͛̊͌͒́͌́̊̒̾́̔̊̂̓͂̆̆̋̆̎͐̈́̽̈͗̔̿̏̆͛̈̒̌̓̃͂͂̈́̊̍̓͗̎̈́̇̿̔̊̉͂̏̔̾̋͗̎̄̋̄̓̾͘͝͝͝͝v̷̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̘̭̖̤͍͈͚̪̱̗͓̞̺͚̜̤̜̫͙̗̣͖̳̩̫͖͔̙͈̹̀̾͛̔́͗̑̽̈́̾͐͂̏̊͐͊̏͑̓́͂̃̒̈́̓̐͑̀̒͋̈́͐̈́͐͒̌̽̉͐̈̓̉͆̈́̆̉̆̽̌̍̄̈̓̂͒̊̓̒͑͋͒͌͋̓͛̍̃̒͊̅̌̾̋̃̊̉͘͘̕͘͘̕̕͠͠͠͝͝ȩ̴̧̢̨̧̢̡̛̰̙̝̹͉̲̥͇̟͕͎̰̯̞̞͕͉̬͈͓̫̲̗͖͎͓̟̮͔̼̟̖̝̣̮͖̥̰̯̖͙͉̜͍͐͛̈́̋̎́̽̋̈́̚͜͜ͅͅş̶̢̢̧̨̨̧̡̛̛̖̜̹͇̳͍̖͈͔̹̬̻̫͇͈̙̘͙̳̹̞̗̥̤͇̼̜͍̣͎̩̰͎̳̼͎͍̙̰͍̯͙̖̭͚̬͙̩͇͍̗̺͖͔̯̺̳͕͔͎̩͓̟̤̠̗̠̳̲͍̝͎̰̯̫͓͕̭̾̓̀̂̌̏͊̎̓̍̏̂̊̑̎̾̄̄̓͋̐̎̃̿͂͗͋̇̀̓̆̽̆͑̐͂́̉̉͐͆̎̀̔̒̀͐̈́̍̽̈́͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅ ̷̧̧̡̧̢̢̢̨̡̡̧̛̱̥͙̥͍͇̘̙̬̟͇̯̼̳̮̼̠̱̣̹̖̬̳͚͉͉̜̙͍͚̼̭̩̺͕̳̙̺̖͎̞̱͕͖̝͖͈͖̬͙̳͙̞͍̟̮̹̪̪͇̲̩̖̘̟̻̱͇̣̺̞̻̻̜̹̖̘̬͚̞͈̰̬̰̲̝̈́́͗̔͒́͊̎͂̓͌̃̍̊̌̍͌́̋̊̆̊̌̅̿̔̓͌̔̉̇͒̓̑̒̾̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅt̵̢̨̧̧̢̢̢̡̧̛̙̜̟̦͎̣̜͔̗͈͓̘͕̣̜͔̼̰͉͖̭̺̲͔͓̯͓̻̦͓̳͓̳̫̙̗͙̙͍͈̠͈̥̗͚͇̩̝͕̙̩̙̺̟̟̱̘̪̺̰͉̼͉̫̦͉̹̜̟̩͔̱͍͍͚̘͇͍̰͕̩͉̻̺̝͍̤̙̞͈̼̗̼̣͆̑̅̊͑̂͊̂́̑́͋́̓̐̃͒̍́̐̿̏͒̀̂̽̓͋̆͗̒̈́̏̓̉̉͂̆̈́̒̾̓̂̂̀̉͗͂͗͊̃̊̃̌̚̕̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅǫ̴̢̡̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̦̙̠̤͉̮̻̬̺̖̹͔̲̝̝̗̼͙̲̗̼̳̦̯̤̤͈̗̥̯̹̠̮͎̹͇̤̟̳͈̭͇͔͚̦̲̪̩̣̭̞̬̣̾͌̇̅̊̎̉͛̑̏̇̂̍̉̿͋̐́̾͂̍͒̂̏̊͗̃̒̂̆̒͗͂̅̊͛̔́̈́̍̌̓͆̎̌̀̇̃̄̅̎̓̌̑̎̀̎̎̈̓̉͊͑̿̈́̃͗̎̽͛͆́͌̍̅̔̎̉̾͛͐͐͗͋̾͋̑̅͆̎̔͋̽̂̋̄͂͋͗͘͘͘̕͘͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̴̧̡̡̹͍̠̤̦͕͖̠͇̲͎̞̯̻̻͎͈̭̪̲̝͈̰̱̖̫̫̼͈̺̹̟̭̦̀̾̒̏̃̔̈̊̔̊͗͆̐̓͑̎͐́̍͐̈́̀͝͝͝q̷̧̡̢̢̡̧̨̡̧̡̢̧̧̛̛͕̻̣̖̙͕͉͉̼͉͈͚͙̻̗͓̰̹͇̫̲̼̝̦̮͇̣̗͚̩̮̙̝̺͎̤̜̙͚̰̩̩̫͕͙̻̻̖̪̭̠̖̫͓̞͎̯͗̀͛̀̇̈́̅̾̒͒̿̈́̈̚͝ͅͅͅų̵̧̢̡̢̛͙̰̜̭͚̹͍͙̲͈̫͔̝̬̭͍͎̟̫͍̘͈̝͎̘̲͔̥̪͈͙̣̺̰̗͎̤̭̜̭̦̗͔͚̥̘̥̯͔̻̱͉̹̱̹͐͗̏̀̈́̈͑̈̑̈̽̇͛͑̐̋̇͛̈́̇̌͊́́͛̈́̇͊̈̓͛̈͐̈͆̊͊͌̄͋͑̀̅͊̂̐͛̇͋̄̈͒̈́͌́̀͛͆͑͌͊̏̐̇͆́̋͑͌̇͛̽̇̍͌̾̇̈́͗͛͑̈́̓͂̃̋̀̇̐̎̏̄̿͆͘̕͘̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅe̸̢̡̢̡̢̢̛͇̬͈͙̗̩̱̬̥̠̮̦̞͈̳̻̯̦͈̻͕͎̜͚̝̠͕̦̘̦̣̮̣̮̯̺̹̘̥̟̤̳͔̤͉͍͉͓͕͖̹͎̯͎͕̤̣̠̱̟̳̹͔̰̥̫̮͖̤̽̾̿̈́̄̽̎̈́̀̀͌̅̎̈́̏͌͋̾̋́̏͂̐͗͑̓͛̾̔̍͂̇̀̍͐̀͋̋͐̒̌͒̀̈́̓̓͐̂͊̇́̌̚͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅļ̸̧̨̧̡̨̧̢̨̡̡̛̻͈̞̤̰̱͍̰̬̩̫̼̰͕̳̻̮̞̮̫̝͕̝̘̥͉̣̱͔͈̜̺̥̯̝̞͇̬͔͕͕̮̜͓͈̟̯̯̫̜̙͖̪̳͎̟͙̲͇̺̗̄́̌́͋͒͆́́͆̍͗͊̎̆̃͐̾͆̿͑̓͐̆̉͗͋͗̐͒͗͆̌̌̓̎̏͋̃̍̀́̾̒̈́̋̾͑̂̑̐͆̍͒̄͗̊̀̿́̇̔͑̆́̃̅̿͌̐̆͂̿̊͆͌̐͆̌̅̄̈́̑̈́͌́̆̄̌̎̑̎́̀̂͐͆̀́̚̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝l̵̢̧̢̡̛̛̥̻̯̲̝͕̼̬̳̯̣̗̫̻̮̣͔͉̘͈̹̘͚͚͉̞͉̞͖͈̝̲̣͈̮̫̮̜̞̤̖̜͊̈̇̉͋̈̋̾̀̂̆̓͒̄̈́̏̂̍̽̂̉̇̉̀̋́̈́̆̎̿͋͆̆̇̌͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̸̡̨̢̨̧͎̱͍̯̥͍̬̱͖̤̦̮̜͕͍̠̮̖̝͚̦̟̦̠̺̙̗̘̦̙̈́͊̄͗͒̑͑̃̇͗̔̽͗̀̍̊̅̂̇͆̃͐̓̍̊̃̍͛́̃̎̊̆͘̚̚͜͜ͅm̸̡̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̨̨̧̛̛̛̟̘̻͎̜̭̙̯͚̱̱̪̥̫̩͍̳̥͚̟͎͎̜͎͖̹̬̟̜̞̼͈̦̟̮̫̖͍͖̫͖̠̗̙̹͙̘͚̯̺̪͇͈͍̣̫̝̼͉͇͓͙͖͓̤͈̪̯̯̟̫̣̲̘̘͖͖̥̫̠̻̀̌̌̉̂̓͒̍̈̀͋̓̾̑͒̈́̌̏̋̓͗̃̅̀̊͋̉́̈̈́̊͒̆́͌́͐̃̾̄̓́̐̃̊̂̎̉̐͒̀̽̐͒̾̀̽̒͗͊͆͆̊͋̂̐́̊͗̄̀̉̏̏̓͒͛͊̂̿͛̐͂́͋̾͑̾͘̚͘̚̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅỹ̴̡̧̨̢̢̢̯͉̫̩̬̼̗̗͉͈̪̱̰̘̤̞̤̣̮̟̀̒̃͆̇͌̈́̃̿̐̉̽̋̈̎̅̌̇̅̋̊̈́̓̈́͂͆̓̀̌͆͑̀̃͒͛͐̓̾͂̃͜͝͝͝ͅ ̸͚̳̥̗̲̈́̿͆̑̃͑͛́̀̊͌́̌͊̊̌͛̄̐̓̾͊̂̊̀̃̽͗̂͆̎̅́͋͛̕͘͘̕̚̕i̵̢̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̖͓͚̦̯̣̩̦̤͍̩̫̩̬̻̹̺̻̺̩̺̙̩̩͉͙̠̻̯͚̐͌̉̆͑̿̎̈́̋̂́͒̔̄́̓̉̌̏̂́̌̄͌͐̑̒̿̊́̋̃̄̿̀̾͑̅̓̔̃͋͛́̽͆̋̆̈́͌͋̆̅̍͆̄̊̋́͋͆̏͛́̐̅̔́̃̀͒̉͊́́̌͌̂͋͌̒͂̀̄͆̊̌̕̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕͘̕͝͠͠ͅn̵̢̢̡̢̧̠̼̬͍̬̮̯͎͕͍̬̗̪͓͍͎̠͖̰͇͇̫̰̤̘͔̗̟̱͖̬̣͕̫̲͎̩̙͖̻͓͔̖͕̼͖̩̼̻̱̖̗͔͉̣̜̤͔̮͚̖̻͔̻̖͇͖̬͍̳̺͔̱̼̦͉̦̮͇̱̠̤̝̭̙͕̬̲͉̰̥̥̤̼̰̫̼͉̜̩̤̟͎̽̒̆̃̀͛͒́̍͆̐̓̿̐́̓̓́́͒́̐̂̓̽̽̿́̇̐̿̆̈̅̿̿̾̀͒̀̏͗̑̂͛̍̈́̔̑̅̋̋̈͂̑͐͑̌͘̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅf̸̡̧̧̧͇̘̻̞̝̙̦͔̰̺̳̩̰͉̦̦͍̣̪̫̻̬̼̻̤͗̃̀̆̒̈́̀̔̓̌̒̆̃̉̊̀̈́́̒͂̏͋́͐́̾̉͌̽͋̅̾̋̅̄̑̌͛͗̃̌̀̔̆̽́̓͌͌̽́̾̈́͊͊̔̚̕̕͝͝͝͝͠i̸̛̘̣̣̥͖͔̘͖̮̹̻̬̹̯̲̜͉̺̖̼̪͔͖̩̳͈̲͉̋̌͌̎͊̍̀̊̓͒̿͂̋͑̋̂͂̓̋̀̔͒̂̀͐̄̐̽̉̒́͋̆̈̈́̈̓̑̍͋͗́͂͋͊̂̾̈́͒̾̔̊͒̓́͛̆͆̀͗͘̚͝͝͝͝͝ͅņ̸̨̧̢̡̢̡̧̢̛̛͍̦͖̻͔͙͕̫̮̖̬̟͉̠̖̣̜͙̟̟̻͖͕͓̺͖͇͕͍͙͎̱̳̦͖̞͎̼̞̩̘̳̦̥̜̺̈̀͊̌̊́͂̆͋͂̔͒͗͐̽͒̂̑́́͌̀͆̑͒̌̎̔̓̈́̇͗͆̿̽͊́̂͆̄͆̿̿̈́̀͑̿͒̔͑̅͂̂̉̑͗̀͑̉̍͗͌̾̈́̔̅̽̒͗̽̑̽͐̄̽̀̈́̈̔̐͑̃̃͐͐́̔̌̅̈̄͛͐͋̈́͋͂̽̾͗̑̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅį̵̢̧̨̧̢̢̦͈̺̦̠̹̥̹͚̗̭̙̠̮̮̪̳̬̰̜̱̯̥̼̭͓̯̼͉̗͍̞̣͓͈̠͚̻̩̺̣͕͎̪̺͙͖̻̙͈͇̠̹̦̫͈̠̤͚̤͇͍̞̼̞̼͍̽̅̀̌͜ͅͅͅͅt̸̡̧̡̡̨̧̧̧̨̧̢̘̗̯̱̲͍͉̜̗͕̪̭̘͔̙͔̼̥̙̣͉̱̮̻̠͙̮͇͔̻͖̬̰̜̫̯̝̹͓̩͇̝̹͈̥̞͍̝̘̱͙͉̘̺̰͕͚̤̝͓̪̣̠̣̺͖̼̘̳̟̣̣̣̖̥̖͕̲̻̳̣͇͔͔̬̝̹̯̱̪͓͉̠̤͎͇̖͎̜̃́͑̏̌̆̀͗̊̈́̅̒̊͂͐̐̾̇̓̀̈́̈́͌̿̇̋͂̀̆͑̈́̽̎̎͆͛̏̏͋̌͊̌̅̏̈̉̈́̆͋̅̆̌̇̔̈́̌̊͑̓̐̈́̃͆̎̒͒̈͊̔̆͌̆̈̏͗̍͘̚̚͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅe̵̛͙̘̥͉͊̅̅́̏̈́̐͌͌̍̅̍͒̓̃̐̓͆̋͌̈́̏̉̉̍̒̀̐̓̉̉̌́̌̂̂̂̆̍̅̓̅̚̕̚ ̷̢̡̡̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̧̧̨̡̛̛̖̥̱͔̝͖͉̜͉͔͙̪̹͚̤̭̣̼̫͙̖͉̙̣̞͍̩̺͍̮͚̘͙̙̣̖̹̗̰͔͕̫̲̙̈́̆͋̈́͆̃͌̅̆̌̈́̋̎̊̑̊̊̔͌̆̉̾̓̍̈̀͒́̈́̀͊͒̉́́̕̚̕͜͜͝͠͠ͅͅh̴̢̢̢̨̨̢̛̭̮͚̥̪̖̝̰̳͖̞͔͙̦̱̼̼͕͓̼̰͍̹̠̬̤̦̮̞̰̜̯͎̥̠͓͓̺͎̼͇̻͚͈̱̬͚̝̹̦͙̩̖̥̪̩̜̠̫̠̫̪͇͙͇̜̣̣̪̗͉͚̟̟̭̞̼̗̤̻̩͔̦͔̰̗̪̖̹̫̥͐͆͋̈́̐͒̌͊̈̑̀͒͊̄͒̀̇͌͗͛̒͊̽͊͒͊͂͋̊͊̑̈́̉̀͐̏̆̈̑͂̍̈́̆̓̽̄̍͐͛̌͋͗̈́̀̇̑̒̈́͆͂́̌̄̂͛̅̋͗̊̐͑̋̿̈́̆̽̊̀͋̎͆́̈́̊̉́͋̏͒̕̚̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅu̶̢̧̞̟͈̺͎̣̣͇̟̖̳͔̗̮̥̪͉̗̜̮͇͋͑̉̆͊̉͋̊́̃͆̃̋̉͛́̌̍̄̍̔͐̔͆̒̀̓̇͊̽̎̿̐̇̔̅̓̉̈̓͊̉͒͑̓̐̄̈́̊̈́͐͘̕̕͝ͅͅͅn̵̢̛̛̛̛̰͕̖̳̜̫͕̲͙̠̭̳͎̙̤̟̥͙̟̪̭̜̯̼͍͚̥̝͙͙̙̙͎̣͕̤̫͖̗̥͉͑̅͊͑̈́̃͌̊̓̌̌̏̄́̀̀̂̐̇͛͋̈́̈́̏̈̔̔̏̆̅̍͛̑͒̈́͂̃̐́̉̌̾͆̍̇̒̉͋̈́̀̏̀͗̓͐̃͗̎̑͆̀̀̾͋̍̔̇́̎͆̿͛̑̃͊̿̔͒̏̓̀̊̃̈͛̽͒͌͛́̂̒̀͗̕̕̚̕͘͘͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠g̷̛̛͇̞̮͉͓͉̬̦͍̰̙͔̣͓͍̣̮̼̟͇̻̞̣̜̜̾͋͂̔̓͋̆̂̑̅͂̑͆̈͐̀͒̈͌̇̒̑̈̀̽͂̒̂̉̊̑͗̐̀̈́͌̓̍̂́̅͐̐̀͑̈̅́͑̈́͑͐͌͆͐̽͐̋̀̒̉̑͂͋̈̽̈̈́̽̇́̇̄̍͊̓̌̈́͛͆̈͑͊́̾͗̍͆̎́̐͋̈́̓̆̌́̅̚͘̚͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ȩ̷̡̛̛̛̛̩̖̱͇͎̹͓͚̳̫͙̦͈̳͉̹̞͕̩̮̪̪̪̺̈́̆͑̍̌̑͌̎̓͂̏̈́̿̋̄͋̿̾̽̇̆̔͛͋̍͆͑̆̒̅̓͐̀̊̉̿͒͐̀̔̽̒͌̓͘͝͝͠͝͝ř̵͚͙̭̩͉̾̍̈́̓̈̆̀͆́̈́̈̈̈́͐͑̄͊̓͘̕͝͝͝.̴̨̧̨̡̢͈̞̳̻̦̤͙̱̤̙͖͇̱̘̥͇͍̼͇͓̻̬̞͎͈̲̹̮̥̹̯̫͓͉̰̖̳͇͔̻̗͖̫̹̱̻̜͎̞͓͙̩͉̩͉̟̤̙̲̹̭̜̜̖̗̾̈́̇̍̉̎̇̀͑̽͋́͌͛̑̊̅͋͘͜ͅ ̶̟̹͍͓̂͊͗́̄̂̋̀͛͐̎̃̾̄̈̄͒̉͌̈́͗̆̉̓͆͘͝

̸̘̞̦̩̲̼̹͖̺̼̈́̒̏͗̀̑̎̓͒̃̄͋̈́͊̋͂̌̆̒̔͒̍͒͆̉͂̄̅́̀̏̈́͌̃̾̃̈̈́̓̅̇̌́̅̿̐͌͆̔̑̒̒̏͑͆́͗̎̓̏̀̕̚̕͜͝͠͝I̷̡̧̧̧̧̢̡̡̢̨̥̣̬̫̙̠̙̗̺͎͖̘͍͓̰̻̫̠̫̠̪̜͉̪͙̮͚̱̹̺̤̙̻̟̳̹̥͇̩̫̲̺̺͖̹̩͖̺̞͈͓͇̖̯͇̝̹̲̥̤̺̘̪̣̮͚̭̲͓̫̓̓͆̇̄̈́͐͐̃͗̈́̍͂̚͜͝ͅͅ ̴̢̡̢̨̨̧̧̢̛̺̦̜̲̥̠̱͇͈͕̦̳͕̙̲͓͓͚̪̟͙͉͕̭͍̤̝̝̜͈̟͚̞̤̙͚͈̱͇̯̱̞̹̱̮̹͖̭͔͈̳̤̜̘͓̰͇̦̜̞̥̝̼̙̺̝̄̓͑̊̂͗̃̂͋̃̈̓̾̂͗̃̾̅͆̐͑̃̋̓̓̆̌̓̔̄̾̓͌͑̉̎̋̌̑̍̆̾̇͂̀̆̐̏̒̐͆̉͒̕̚̚̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅw̸̧̡̧̨̢̗̥̯̙̣̯̠̦͕͔̮̫͇̻̱̯̗͖͉̼͇̖͍̙̗̫̼̹̹̜̮̟̩͚̱̹̣͇̭̞͙̫̱̟̥̪͚̪̹͕͈̯̻͈̼̠̮͔̻̩̖̯͚̯̦̬̣̫͍̰̗̖̰̩̣̟̦̮̼̘̠̘͙̹̩͙̲̥̲̮͚͒͗̋̉̓͋̅̃̌̎͛́̓̉̀̃͊̈̀̐̌̔̅̈̓͐́͋̓̉̈́̊̀́̽̆́͊̌̏̍̀̈́͑̽͑̋͋̿͒̈͌̌́͒̀͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅą̶̧̢̢̢̢̨̛̛̝̱͖͕̩̯͖͕̳͚̤̭͈͓̠̠̼̺̜̣̼̥͙̙̭͖̤͓̳̙̬̹͍̲͕̪̹̩̫̰̮͉̰̰̠̫̭̬̭͈̘̪̺̥̬̘̬̺͖̬̯̻̟̯̘̖̬̮͉͙̯͚͔̟̣̐̽̍̈́͂̈́̒̾̔́̾̑̆̍͐̆͊̔͆̀̃̑͊̒̔̓̈́̃̄̋̓͊͋͒̓̃́̓͆͗͑͆̑̓̈́̐͗͗̍̈́̑̀̊̕̕̚̚̕̚͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅl̶̢̡̨̛̛̮͕͔̞̦̝̪͖͉̬̠͈̱̘̭̙̜̠̙͓̮͚̰̗̘̱̹̞̥͓̥̤̥̟̻͍̠͙͋̓͌͑́̌̄̇̐͆̃͊̉̔̈́̈́̿̓͂̅̎̽͐̽̈̄͗̈́̓̈́̀̋̆̑̿̏̒̓́̑͆̑͆́͛̍̑̂͊̇̈́͛̔̈̽̉̿́̆̆͂͊̀̄̈́̓̂̔̎̃́̂̌͆̓̎̾͑͆̓̍̄͂͗͘̕̚͘̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅk̶̛̛͉͍͙̫̅̽̏͐̆̓̉̃̐̅̓̒̐̓̈̃̅̑̈́̄̈́̎̇̾̋̆̏̽̓̆̉͑̀͌̋͊̌͋̅̍̃̾̾̃̒͑̈̌̽̏͑͆̀́͂͋͂̚͘̚͝͝͝ ̶̡̨̡̰̫̦̲̝̻̯̯̘̰͇̟̲̥̦̰͈͇̥̼̹͓̝͓͉̦̥̻̩̹̤̹̫͕̻̥͕͍̻̫͎̖͈͔̇́́͆̏̐̍̉̈́̀̅̃̀̋̀̉̿̈́͂͜͝ͅt̵̨̧̡̧̢̧̡̢̧̧̛̖̦͈̬̝̬͉͔͕̮͙͈̤̯̟̜͖͎̞̼͈̦̯͉̹̮̝̮̭̖̯̤̪̻͉͎̥̩̭̠͓͓̩̻̺͈̱͇͎̺̣̮͓̣͕̗͓̫͖͚̼̖͙̣̬̠̱̼͕̤̺̰͚̘̺͓̳̏̈̊̉͊̾̀̒͑̃̏̿̀͗̓̄̓̔͌̐̂̅̋̎̍̋͆̚͘ͅh̴̡̢̡̢̡̢̛̛̩͔̫̘̠̱̬͇̺̞̱̫̮̦̱̗͚͔͕̤̲̜̝̬̮͎̗̘͓̼̞͈̯̥͉͖̗͎̠͕͍̘̙̬̦̫͖̮͙̰͈͉̝̰̦͖͈͋̓̐̌̈́̆͑̀̏͒͂̈́̽̔͐̇͑͂̑͛̏͛̏̎̀̈̒̌̈̾̉͌̌̀̀̀̀̌̊̋̽̇̔̈́̃͆͛̉̈́̑̇̀̍̊̈̀͑̑͑̑̂̐͊̾̔̈́͌̋̐̓̃̊́̈́̍͗͑̋͂̃̄̋̋̈́̈́̕͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅe̷̡̡̡̢̨̳̙̞̠͔͕̠̟̬̣̲̰̫̞̫̾̊͂͒̀̓͛̽́̒̅̏͛̎̇͛̀̌̆̚͠ ̶̡̧̛̛̛̛̦̦̻͔̫̰͉̭̱̟̘̹͚̣̝̲̻̥̲̯̥͉͉̮̟̰̩̪̺͕͖̠͚͔͙̪͎͔̠̜̣̠͖͇̝͙̣̟̲̳̮̰͎̯̿̈́̍̂̏̉͆̏̍̈̾̓̌̋̽̿̀͂́͗̒̈́̊̒̓̈́͑͒͐̀̊̔͐̾̏̓̓̓̅͌̊͊̅͊̅̑̏̀̈́̎̈̍͛͗̾͗̀̊̂̊̾͋͐̔͂̋͂̊́̂̂̊͑͐̋͆͆͌̾͑͗̑̎̄̄̊͑̚̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝b̵̛̘̰̞̰̺̿̔́́̍͑̑̓̍̈́̂̊͊͆͗͛́́̄̈͐͐̿̓͑͋̀̄̋͌̎̀͛̊̓͆̎̀͑͐̿͒́́̓̓͗̈̄̀̿̅̋̄̓͐͌̓̄̓͊̃͋̏̑͂̊̉̅̌̄̎̃͋́͗̎͒͑̉̇͛̏̾͂̾̾͒̈́̃̄̆̓͆͆̈́͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ơ̴̢̡̡̧̨̡̡̛̙̘̰̜̖̥̟̪͎̣̖͕̟͔͈̻̹̠̹̮̳̲͙̱͍̜̹̠͇̺̝͖͇̰͚̺̲͈̘͖̳̜̭̳͎̞̮̖̝̫̟͒̋̈́̑́̎̀̊͊͑͛̈́̓̀͌͒͛̽͛̆͑͑͌̆͗̍̐́̊͑͐́̾͒̈́̾̇͒̌͌́͐̀̄͆̑́̾̌͑̊̍͒̐̽̈́́̍̑͆̑̓̐̓̒͒͑̍̅̉̿̐̾͋̕͘͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅư̸̧̧̢̢̧̧̨̡̡̡̢̧̛̺̣͉̳̝̦̤̳̬͔͎̙͈͎̳̺͔̱̟̙̲͖̲̭̲̖̣͇̼̥͉̝͖̖͚͔̝͎̺̜̭̦̭̮͔̣͔̩͈̟̫͚̭̙̲̞̯̻̮̳͇̼̺͎̼͓̞̳͙̦̳̖̱̭̤͓̳̫̙̱̥̹̯͚͖͖͎̱̅͒͌͑́̈̆̾͆͂̇̈́̉̇͗͒̒͗͂͋̎̔̾̀̓̅̿́̋̃́͒̿̔͛̈́͐̓̍̍͋͆̈́̉͗̎̕̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅn̵̨̡̧̨̧̨̛͍̮͍̼̳̫̪͇̫͓̳̺͔̳͙̣̜̞̯̝͕̬̘̰̰͎͕͎̯͚̠̰͈̣̭̣͕͔͕̗̩͎̳̰̙̥͙̰̫͓̲̙͔̲̖̞̦̲̞̞̦̖̘̬̮̬̫͇̣̻̺͎̤̲̟̜̦͙͍̱̥̱̫͕͚̙͌͑̋̑͂́͒̆͗͋͆̿͐͐̊̐́͋̈̈́͛̀͒̀̇͌́̓͐͑͛̋̿̑͑̀́̀̒͊͒̔̓̇̅̒͐́́̈̀̍̀̈́̅̆͐̓̓̎̈́̂͊͆̏̌̊͒̿̌̾̑̍̿̓̃́̾̿̓̽͑̍̀́̏́̿̊͒̇͊̈́̌͗̌̿̈́̌͋͘̕̕̚͘͘̚̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅd̵̡̧̨̢̢̡̨̧̛̛͉̻̖̫̜̼̘̮̞̙͈̻̞̮͚̗̲̮͙̱̱͎̙̣͕͖̮̤͓͚͎̻̘̜̲̭̬͍͓̣̖̱̭̹̞͇̩͚͔̥̠̙̩̱̟̲͖̺̗̭̲̼̙̘̺̜͚͖͖̳͖̩̞̺̩̥͓̲̠̎́͛̆̋̓̅̀͛̓̂̔̑͊̊̓̄̀̒͂̓̈́̈̔͂́̓́̾̌̀͊͋̍̑̾͌͊̐̄́̊̈͘͘͜͜͜͠ą̷̢̥̫̩͚̤̱̫̀̅̍͑́̍̽́̉̇̓̍̓͂̚r̶̨̨̨̧̨̫̥͖̳̟̬̥̞̠̥̤̩̮̫̫͓̩͙͉̠̹̻̟̖̯̤̜͔͍̤̼͖̘̟̳̝͕̭͚̪͔̺̳͙̱̖͉̥̺̩͖̩̬̤͓̤̟̜͚͇͇̞̼̼̖͚̘̻̻̭̣̺͙̞̼̫̗̘̗̠̲̱͙͈̭͖̩̣̟̪̳͎͔͈͔̹̞̪̬̜͎̼̞̤̗̊̋̋̅̈́̌͒͑́͌̌́͊̓͊̒͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅỹ̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̫͍̜͍̹̝̖͓͓̰͔̠̖͖̥͙̥͔̞̉̍̉̎̋͛͗͆̈́̒͊́̾̀̄͂́͂͗͛̊̈́̄̃̓̎͒̏̾͋̍̈́͆̊͐̄̈́̀̀̀̑́͑̀̾̐͛̅͂́͋̀͛̎͐̎̔͊̍̊̅̀̃͛̿̾͂͛̅͌̊̎̿͛̋͐͊̏̐̀̉̋̊̋́̆̄̃̋̾́̋̈͑̈̎̔̚̚̕̚͘̚͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̡̨̡̡̢̨̨̢̛͕͓̟̰̯̯̜̻̼̳̠̭̮̳̹̟̲͙͕͖̲̳̰͕͖̘͈̻̟̠̱̯̼̗̘̝̦̺̭̠̲̼͍̙͍̱͕͉͔̙͎̠̱̤͂̅͜͜͜ͅͅb̸̡̡̢̨̨̡̢̨̧̢̡̢̧̙̲̘̣̥̩̮̙̙͎̼͓̺̱̼̻̳̟͚̺̭̘̼̝͔̞̥̦̣̖̘̩̬̟̳͙̫̗̗̞̟͎̥̠̤̺̙͉̙͈̘̯͖͙̹͉̯̫̪̝̬̺̰̼̺̖̟͕̫̪̝̳͚͓͖̺̪͎̝̦̙͓̠͉̗̭̻͕̼̞̹̩͔̭̞̺͉͒̂̃̆͐͋͐͒̽̎͋̈́̀̂͌͘͜͠ͅȩ̵̨̧̢̧̧̨̢̛̗̼̙̟̟͉̱̪͎̼̬͉͚̝̳̲̼͍̮̞̮̣̮̺̬̪̞̯̼̠̖̻͎̯̦͔͇̖͕̭̫̩̠̪̰̻̳̠̩̼̭͎̮̈́͒̓̎̆̎͆̏͋̅̎͑̀̋̀̃̌͒͛͂́̏̽̏͊̓̀̂̍͋͗̓̏͛̓̔̒̎̈́͛̈́̄̾̇͋̀͒́̑̎̾̍̐̋͋́̋̈́̃͑͒̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅt̷̨̡̢̡̧̢̢̡̢̢̛̛̛̜͈̬̝̟̹̦͇̮͈͇͕̞̯̙͔̩̼͉̻͔͔͓͚̠̠͉̺̭͓̯͚̭͎̪̞̜͔̟̮͚̫̠̣̯͚̻͍̭̮̹̲̟̞̳̙̞͚̭̟̫̻̗̗̣̰́̓̓͆͐͐̓̅͆̐̈́̿͂͐̊̍́̉́͛́̇̃͐͛̇̀̎͌͒̇̌̄̋̅̐͊̔͑̐̈̀̂͐̋̆͐̂͛͗̆̾̀͗̃́̽͊̉̌̈́̄̎̍͌̏̇͑̔̄͐͒͗͛̓̿̌̅̊́͌̒̾̓̎̄̍̔̿̎̈́́͊̂̾͑̇̽̔̀͂͘̕̕͘͘͘͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅẁ̶̡̡̨̢̢̡̛̹̠̘̤͍̝̺̘͓̰͖͓̥̦̟̻̮̙̥͚͍͎̻͍̥͉͔̫͙̥̮̩̞̞̯̪̱͇̬͇̩̱͈̯̱̣̭͍̗̠̹̪̮̭͖̱̰͔̟͇̬̪̥͎͔̙̖͍̫̬̥̩̙̰̯̼̗̈́͗̓͊̔̾́̒͂̾͆̄̑̄̀̅͜͝ͅȩ̵̨̛̛̬͓̯̗̬͇͌͌̉̃̓͂̍̀̓̀̓́̇̐͂̑̎́̓͋̍̾̑̈́́̓̽̈́͛̂͛̇̀̀͌͑̆̓̾͌̓̉͌̌̄̃͗̑̈́͆̔̈́̎̓͂͋̾́̄̾̆̒̊̔̏̊̔͛̏̋̆͒̃̔̿̉͂̄̀̌̈́̇̔̇̀̐̈́͌̌̊̑̕̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝e̵̡̡̧̧̧̢̧̧̼̮͕̹͈͉̤͉̞̠͓̰͔͇̜̟̤̼͎̣̰͈̪̫̞̗͚͔̜̣̰̱͙̞̹̥͍͈̣̪̠͎̮͎̗̣͖̦̮̜̯͉͇̻̳̜͍̹̬͙͕̲̺̯̫̲̗͆̽̾́̍͆̓̆͑̏̾̂̿̑̾̊̂̏̉̊͋͋͂͆̍͒̾͆́͒̊̑̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̵̨̧̢̘̪̈́̈́̊̈́̈́̇͐̍̈͛̿͑̽͒͒̀̉̕̕͝͠ ̴̡̢̢̡̡̧̢̡̢̨̛̛̲͚͔͇̜͎̰͔͓͇̦̭̼̞̫̠̰͔̬̣̘̦̠͈͉͙͉͍̹̺̮͙̮̤̯͔̺̹̣̝͚̩̟̰͙̺̘͕̝̝̜͓̩̺͕̱͓̳͉̙̺̦͔̱̞̲̰̲͍̹̭̪͇̟̙̗̼̭͙̜̭̭̦͎̳͙̼͔̦̗̘̦̪̤̻͙͂͑̈́̊͊͑͒̆̃̒͆́̋̏̿͊͒͂̇̀̊̎͐͗̍͌͗̈͊̒̀̍́̔͒͛̓͆̋̈̿̅́͒͐͗̽̈́̈̄̈́́͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͝t̵̨̡̨̢̢̨̨̨̡̧̹̞̯̬̦͎̮̲͓̥͈͓̳̼̪̱̙̮̦͎̘͎̗͈͉̰̰͇̤̼̗̬̯͉̫̼̼̣̺̞̫̗̲̙̮̬̱͚̻͈͍̯̥̜͔͉̯̺̭̗̞͎̘̤̜̝̲̲͔͕̭̩̣͉̟͔̙̥̺̱͚̹͔̣͖̙̥̬̠̦̙͎͔͓̹̝͓̟͔̽̌́̀̿̓̇̽̀̈́̐̄̒̚͜͜͜͜ḩ̴̧̢̢̨̢̧̨̧̧͙̝̼͙͉͈͓͍̦̞̠̠̣̙͉̫̫͍̣͍̺̱͓͕͎̠͕̗̜̘̳̬͖̦͙̘̠͚̦̜̜̥͔̩̘͉͕͓̩̣͚̹̺̙̖̝̪̮̫̩̥̲̫̮̘̱͉̳͓̘̙̦̦͚̲͙͕̘͖̦̟͙͈͍̺͎̤͚͈͕͔̄̒̈̔̌͌̅́̽̂͜͜͜͜͠e̶̢̧̡̨̧̢̟͍͙̰̙̲̟͖̟̜͖̻̺̩̣̺̣͖̻͎̰͈̪̖̜̠̣̗͙̥̫͙͖̝̟̮̪͎̩̹̥͎̦͈̙̰͉̤̰̙̓̉̓̂͑̆́̒̄̽̋̽̎̇̈̀́͗̀̅̊̓͗̂̑̊̉͐̐́͐̅͑̅̂̒̓͋͂̽́̽̀̐͐͐̎͑̀̌̌͗̓̋̅̿̓̓̄̀̃̓̂̃̋̀͗̈́̑̿̾̑̐͗̓̎̅͒͐̂̿̋̒͌̈́̑͌́̀́̆͊͑̃̄́̈́̄̕͘̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̸̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̮̖͔̦̙͓̳̗̥͍̭̦̺̪͚̘̥̠̰̺̣͎̣͕̤̙̣̦͙͚͖̤̘͈̜̣̻̮͔͔̞͙̪͓͎̦̰̘̖͉͔͎͕̤̣̊́́̓̾̍̏̐̑̈́̌͑̐̆͂̒͋̇̓̑͌͛͂̑͆̀̀̄́̓̔̋̍̈̎̅̎̋̋̈̇̑̉̀́͒̀̂͗͊́̏̃͋̆̎͒́͋̌͛͒̓̇̆͛̐̀̀͂̿͐͒̏́̿̃̋̾̆̃̓̉̒̓́̅̆͋̏̿͘͘̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ţ̶̢̧̢̡̤̻͉͔̞͚̫̳̼͚̘͚̤̞̖̭͖̝̟͚̬̳̮͚̫͎̥͕͍̣͈̰̙̻̭̣͍͙͇͇̙̲̠̞̞͕̬̞͔̺̺̺̬̞̳͕̙͕͇̳͈̳̣͚̬̪̼͉͔̳̟̗͓͕͓̼̺̝̠̱͙͓̣̌̀̅͋̂̋̌̂̂̇̇̍̏̅̄̅͛͗̓͌͂̀̇̌̿̄͛̿̿̈́͒̉̔͊̑̊̀̄͆͂̽̾̓̃̓̂̒̐͌̏̋̚̕͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅã̷̧̡̡̨̢̧̡̧̢̢̰̩̞̤͕̺̙̗̣͔͕̮̠̪͓͚̥͙̱̗̯̯̦̬͎͙̤̹͕̥̣̩͇̳͎̠̩̖͙͕͎̱̱͎̬̤̭̱̙̜͇̙͖͚̥̣̦̮̙̰̭͍̞̱̬͉͇̞̲͕̪͈͉̝̰͖̗͕̗̥̳̭̄̀͗̈́̎̏̌͐̽͑́̈́̀̀̃͑͂͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅṋ̶̢̨̛̛̛̰͇̥̰̳̮͙̥͚̫̣̻̗̩͎͖͓̜͍̼̭̱̟͔̱̜̜͚͉̣͓̦̜͔̫̬̘̥̪̖͈̉͆̽̈́͂̋̋̉̓̎̉͂̽̑̽̔̅̓̓̍̒̓̿͒̿̊̔̒̿͋͗̍̔͒͆̈̇͆̈́̕̕̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝ģ̶̧̢̧̨̨̢̧̢̨̡̤̟̤̥͍͈̭̦͍͎͉͎͕̭̭̝͖̻̻͇̯̳͔̼̙̥͚̜̼͚̙̻̻̮̪̖̪̯̘͎͉̬̘̞̮̣̠̺̹͇͈͈̳̻̳͚̝͕̫̯̮̥̪̜̼̼̯͌̽͋̾́̉̈́͊̈́͂̌́̈́͊̏̏͌̍͑̈́̿̄̃́̿̌͑͛̉̿̏͒̏̓͒̓̐̆͐̓̇̄͋̃̌̎̄̄̾́̃̈́́̒̀̿̆́̎̏͌̒̄̚̕̕̕̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͠͠î̵̡̨̡̧̨̧̢̢̧̬͔͈̩̲̯̫͔̭̻̬͈͈͔̥̥͓͔̻̻̱͈͉̞̩̱̺̝̝͉̙̞̖̤̻͎̲̗͙̗̯͇̻̯̹͕̙̰̹̣͖̟̻͎͔̻͎͓͈͙͔̼̦̥̘͚̻̭͈̜̬̗̻̣͓̤̯̱̥͈̱͎̳̪̰̭̳̯̯̪̖̘͍̞̗̥͔̟̺̻͈̯̰̃̂̈́̎̾̉͆̾̈̉̋̎̌̈́̀̓̀̒͐͌͋̔͊͛͆̉̏̒̽̈́̾̐̑̓́̽́̇͐̋̋̑̊̍̀͗̏̐̈͒̈̅͐̔̇̕̕̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝b̶̧̨̧̨̢̛̬̫̣͕̫̲̟͖̞̱̫̳̗̩̣͚̱͉̯̘̖̠͔̺͕͇̜̩͓̱͍̱̺̯̱͉̬̭͙͈̺͓͎̠͔̗̳͈̗̫̭͎̯̘̗̗̳͙̓̅̂́͑̎͌̌̌̾̿̉̈́͊͆́̊͌̅̽͐̆̏̆́̏̌̆͗̑̇̅̈́̄͂̅̔͆̓̿̐̑͑̚̕͘̚̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅl̷̡̨̨̤͔͈͎̯̺̺̟̞͔̻̹̙͔̪͚͆͗̌̃̒͆̄̏͗͌͆̿͐̉͐̈̐̀́̒̈̏̎̋̀̄̏̂̅͑͐͛͒͑̈́̀̒̈́̔̓͐̐͋̇̆̈́͗͋́̍̓̓̎͘͝͝͠ͅḕ̷̛̩͚̰͎͖͖̥̎̾͋͌̈́̆̐͑͌̽͋̄̈́͑̀͒̂͂̈́̈́̄͗̍̔̽̀̔͐͋͌͐̾̏̀͗̎̊͆̊̔̾͐́̄̊̇͒͊̏͆̄̄̽̆͋͛̈́̽̈́̒̈́͌̋̎͒͆͂͊̇̃̉͆͆̓̉͒̏̃̀̈̿̒̈́̏͐͒̒͑̇̕̕̕̚̚͘̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̸̡̨̨̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼̟͈̱̟̱̝͎̥͍̰̬͇͕̮̦̜̹͉͇̣̫̗̲͍̜͉̞͇̜̠͙̼͍͚̯̞͕͚͋̓̇̑̉̅̀̈́͋̆̿̃͌̽̽̓̃͆͂̇̽̔́̆͑̽̀͗̎̓̈́͆̅͆̽̽̐́͊͋̊͐̿̈́̃͆̒̽̀͛̀̽͊͂̈́͐̄͑̂̾̇̆͋̊̇̓͒͂̍̀̆̾̇̽͋̀̌̀͑̓̈́͒͛͑̓͗̈́̿̄́͋̿̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅå̶̢̧̨̛̛̺̣̩͙͕̼̼̮͍̥͉̺̰̫͓͕̩̤͇͉̟̹̗̻̮̼̖̥̥̝̦̺̰̲͚̉̅͌̈̌̐̈́͂̋̈́͋̎̾͒͊̃͊̓͌̈̆͛̔͋̔̀̓̀̂̂͑̏̉͊̀͂̄̑̎́̏̐̓̈́̇̈́̿̆̿̓̑̓͆̆̓̈́͊͌͛̊̽̊͑̀̔̓̓̎̏̽̊̏̀̈́̽͆̈͊͗̊͐́̆̋͊̔̔̈́͘̕̚̚̕̕̕̕̕͠ͅͅͅn̷̢̡̨̨̢̨̨̧̡̡̨̛̛̥̼͇̺͚̲̟͇̘͈̜̰̻̫̗̪͉̟͍̻͕̥͙̖͈̙̦͇͇̞̭͚̫̗̯̪̖̞̰͓͓̫̣͓̻̭̥͖̜̤̖̩̗̥͖̫̖͈͕̲̪̝̠̟̠̲̤̭̜̺̜͚͔̪̩͚̤͇͗̀̇̂̎͛͊̍̆̈́̓̇̎̉̓̈́̐͆̈́͂͋̾͐̽̒̓̇͂̃̔͗̇̕̕̕͜͝ͅͅͅͅd̸̨̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̢̛̛̩̻̱͔̲̺̞̙͔͖͕̜̲̫͎̞̱̝̬̖͉̯͈̦̩̞͔̭̗̜̪̭͈͈̭̲̥̤̝͚̹̰͇͎̙͍̗̺̖̜̘̜̘̫̜̜̬͚͙̫͚̰͔̬̳͕̟̘͈̫̲̲͕̻̖̠̘͇̳̠̗̝̩̺̼͈͓͎̼̖̥͈̣̀̀́̄̋̀̈́̾̇͂̐͒̀͗̑́͛̾̂̒͒̆̅̓͗͋͑̔͑̆̀̇̑͋̌̀̚͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̧̢̡̱͙͕̭̺̹̲̻͖̮̹̠̠̬͍̥͔͔̭̯̝͎̰̟̻̣̤͙͔̯̹̻̼̩͙͉̊̂̐̇̓̀͆̈̌̈́̀̔̏̕͘̕͘ţ̸̨̛̛͔̘̻̖͔̫̫̻̜͎͓̼̫͎̹̬̜̣͔̲̰̗̮̦͉̺̦͔̟̤̓͂͆̂͛͐́̄̋̆͋͐͋́̐̆̈́̐͋̐̀̑̓̐͌̈́͊̑̿̂̏͛͋̆͒̄̈́͑̌̓̏̑͆͑̾́̀̋̓́̄̃̅͌̉͌̏͑͂͗̆́̆̃͐́̾̐́̂̿̋̔̈̈̓̄͛͒̋͑͋͑̇̕͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̧̢̨̼̘̣̠̪̩̲̝̞̦̬͈̠͕̲͕̱̞̩͇̝̺͎̱̮̩̖͍̬̫͔̲͓͈̯̘̣͙̱̲̣̪̱̪̲͔̝̞̩̭̺̳̪̯͕͔̮͚̠̙̹͕͇̲͚͎̝̙͈̺̖͕͕̪̦͛͛̈́͐̏̑̈́̈́̏́̓͐̉̑̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅę̷̧̨̛͎̺̗̱̙̟̪̬̟̬̰̩͍̙̠̤̙̥͚̖̘̤̲̦̺̱͈̺̗̹̟̘͉̑̅̆̇̀̍͂͒̓̽͒̌͗͊́̊̈͛͐̾̃̓͌̕̕̚͝͠ ̸̡̡̯̱̪͈͎̠͚̩͇̮̥͓͈̳̞̹̭̗̺̫̣̰̲̏͊̋̒̈́͒̍̈̈́̍̍̓̔̄͗̈́͊̌͂̿̑̉̈̃̽͊̾̒͒̂͊̈́̊͂̓̚͘͘͝͝e̸̡̡̨̢̡̢̡̢̢̨̢̧̡̛̛̻͈͔̯̞͎̙͇̘͇͇͖̠̳͉͎͖̩̙̭͉͍̯̞̜̱̼͎͍̰̩̤̟̞̣̼͕̱̖̣͇̮̜̮̳̥͉͓͈̲̳̲̤̳̫̫̭̲̥̭̞͇͚̱͕̞͈͇̠̜̥͔̼̳͉̮͖̰̙̝̙͍̥͔̼̮̘̎̐͛̀͑̈̏͊̓͊͊̈́̅͌͋̄̋̂͌̅̇̏͆͐̀̓̏̓̌͊̋́͐̀̑̿̑̌̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅp̶̧̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̨̨̡̢̛̛̛͈̝̳̘̺̰̝̺͈̜͉̙͇͓͕̯̭͈̞̭̱̙̜͓̻̩̙̭͔̬͙̻͙̳͈͉̙͙̤̳͎̝̱̘̰͎̥̭̩̻̘̗̗̪͍̦̻̭͚̱̞̼͖̘̹̠̪̳̰̯̖̞͕̯͈͙̩̪̪̣̱̜̥͇͙̱̖̘̺̦̗͖͙̙̩̮̹̯̭̜̫̝̊͑̀̑̊̃̀́̀̓͛͛͊̂̄̈́̒̽̄̈́͊̀̈́̔͋̽̑̆̈́̇̿͌̀͌́̂̍͊̂̀͋͐͒̌͛̊̽̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅḩ̸̛̛̘͙̜̤̺͕̲̭̻̲̆̀̐͊̄͒̾̈́͒̿̑̄̈́͐̎͗́͐͒̐̐̽̈́̈́̑̔̎̀͗̍͋̏̉̊͂͗́͌̐̈́̌̌̉̀̎͐̓̾̾̌̋̀͐͒̊͊̅͌͐͆̋͆̇̅̔͘͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͠͝ȩ̶̨̢̢̧̨̨̯̭̹͔͙̯͈̜̲̙͚͍̖̻͍̪̠̠̳̝̤͎̘̝̼̻̦̮͇̘̯̺̟̯̬̙̺͓̺̮͖͓̻̖̥̘̫̤̘̹̖͔͔͙̮̗̜̘̗̮͙͛̎̐̈́͂͌͊̃͋͌̓̃̀̿͜͝͝͠ḿ̴̧̡̧̨̢̡̨̧̢̢̛̛̟̩̖̝̩̥̬̪̻͚̰̩̠̲̪̘̗͕̪̝̯̳̝͚̝̲̖̘͓̰̥͔̗̯̳̫̰̲͙̯̩̳̯͙̥̮̣̠̗͙͉̝̯͙̘͈̭̹͓̥̫̦͚̖̞̪̖̗̟̥͙͚̭̩̝͍̥̳̘̬͇͉͉͕͈̟̙̼̰͔̤̣̦͑̌͌̀͒̈̿̈͛̀̉̌̏̂͛̐͗͂̉̏̒̏͒̑̉̏̑̿̏̓̆̎̒̏̈͆̿͆̍͗͛̍̒̒̀̍͑͑̾̏̐͑̓̆̍̈̆̆͊̆̀̈́̑̏̅͑͐̓̍̐̔͌̚̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅȩ̷̛̛̛͔͇̗͇̺̟̘̤̖̜͚̫̬̯̥̜̤̩̓̂̍͛͒̈̔̓͗̇̍̓͂͆̈́͘r̶̡̨̧̧̧̢̡̨̡̢̧̜͙͈̱͚͈̞̺̰̱͕͈̺̹̩͕͈̻̺̼͓͇͓͚̘̻̜̝̹̪̞̦̲̬̱̣͉̘̤͙͖̣̘̙͙̣̼̠͙̭̙̣͇͇͎̠̤̮͕̗̹͙̟̻̟̳͖̘̻̪̲̮̺͈̠͔̣̯̺̱̺͉͈͉̙̫̻̲̺̥̠̟͚̰̘̄́̄͛͗̇͗̕͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅą̶̨̢̡̡̡̡̡̨̨̛͕̻̙̳̙̭̹̱̻͓̭̩͙͇̦̫͙̪̲̞̼͈̬͈̫̰̰̖̣͔̣̹͙̘̩̥͕̬͉̙̣͖͇̱͔̩̮̹̟͔̗͚͚͊̎̓̌́̓̂͋̾̾̄͂͗̀̿̋̆̽̀͆̃̈̊̈́͛̾̌̄̋̍̓̇̒̐̂͊̏̾͂̓̾̇̇̋͛̉̈́͌̂́̓̏͛́͋̃̂̓̀̎̓͒̒̐͗͆̈́̑̈́́̒͑̋͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅļ̶̡̨̡̨̨̨̡̡̢̧̛̛͚̥͙͉̳̤͙͕̜͇̯̱̮̪̯͙̤̜̠̠͇̰̮̺̘̖̪̣̻̬̺̦̪̠̮͖̤̱̪̳͚̬̦̣̣̠̟͇̭̲̩̥͖̲͍̳͇̪̤̦̣̙̤̱̟̲̟̗͇̞̲̬̰͓̗͕̪͉̞̣̥̹̬̈́̅̈̆̍̐͋̆͐͆̌͐̀̀̽͐͐́̎̀́͊̓̅̑͑͌̒̑́̋̓͌̇̌́̏̄̇̇̀̓̄̀̎̎̋͊̓̓͗̃̂̎̊̈͛̄̎̊̇͋͑̄͐̐͛̀͌̒̀̂̍̀͒̈́͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̧̛̻̖̤̤͎̹͍͍̜̹̱͇̱̣̰͇̙̪̼̫̳̼̮̯̞̪̬̳̝̻̠̬̠͖͙̮̲̣̠̦̹̯̟̺͓̮͂̃̈́͋̑̈́́̃̓͛̀̀̋̆́̈͂̽͛̑̌̓̀͂̆̏͆̈͒̈́͌̈̀́̍̎͗̽̏̈́̍̆͑̌̾́̉̉́̑̈́̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝.̵̛̛̭̎̾̀̂̅̀̈̇̈̑̌̌̆͒̓̿̿̈̉̂̉͊̆̽̈͋́̏͑̂͘̕͝͝͝͠͝

̵̧̢̢̡̞̝̠͇̜̬̬̼̙̫̼̼̩̫͙̺̻͚͙̞͈̰̗͎͚̦͉̫̇́̅̓̒̀̌̈́͛̒̏̋͊̉͋̂̉̈̅̅͛͐̿̀̾̃͗̂͛̌̽͛̀̀̈̚͝͝͝ͅå̵̡̡̡̨̡̧̡̨̢̡̧̡̨̡̢̨̬̹̠̰̳͙̰̺̤̮̘̮͉̞͈̜̳̠̞̙̗̟̹̗̬̣͙̝̙͍̲͈͎̮̞̹̠̰͔͕̝̥̮̘̝̰̪̙̗̱̜̠͕̟̫͇̖͖̟̤͇̩̤̼̙̥̲͚̯̫͓͙͎̜͚͖̠̘̗̮͕̹̞͍̲͙̻̘͉̩͂̓̄̇͊͛̋͐̄̇͐͑̽̍͆̊̉̀̂̿̏̂̑͌̈́͑͐͆͐̇̓̋̀̇̇̉̉̌̏́̾̓͒͗̋͗̉̋̊́̏̓̈́̇̌̂̒̏̂̀̑̆̀̐͒͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̢̨̧̢͔̳͖̦̦̖̮̩̭̲̗̳̤̞̹̜͉͍̦̖̤̙̯̥͕̩̙̳̩͎̯͉̭̯̦̹̫̥̱͙̖̲͓̺̭̪̖̬̰̣͚̤̰̤̬̺̟͙̟̩͈̯͍̞̥̙͇̮̦̙̳̮͔̺͈͌̀͋̾͑͑̒̿͊̾͋̍̐̑͑͒͊̈́͜͜͝͠͠b̶̨̨̨̧̢̢̻̟̫͚̰͇̰̦̟̙͙̥͚͙̖̠̹͎͖̗̼̥̗͉̲̻̜̩̩̯͍̭͈̜̘͇̏́̉̇̀͗̔͊̉̎͗̇̊̑́͛̄̌͑̐̅̔̍̋̓͂̍͆͂̈́̏̀̇̚͜͝ͅȩ̸̢̛͎̹̤̣̖̳͎̫̗͖̖͙̲͕̱̖͇̬̰͙͉̝̭̺̣̣̩̜͓͔̘͇͇̈́̅́̃̍̋̿͐̎́̿̈́̏̑̏̉͛͆̕͝i̷̡̧̨̧̨̢̢̢̡̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̱̯̖̦̰͇͓͎̱̝̹̰̲̥̘̙̖͙̮̯͎̦̤̳͈͚̣̭̜͉̣̬͓̯̗͙̮̜͔̳̤̱̖͍͍̘̜͍̖͎̮͓͕͔̹͔̘̠̹̟̦̬͓͚͇͓̤̬͔̠̙̳͔̯͓̦̥̹̫̺̹̺̩͈̲͈͉͕̬̼̼͔͛̈̏͑̃̉̿̈́̎̀̃̇̿̀̀̇̄̊̅͗͐̈̈́̆̅̅͒̏̉̋͑̐̆͆̑̓̈͌͌͐̈́͊́͊̽̈́̃̒̎̎̈̓̏̅͗̓͛͂̿̃̎̑͌̀͒̃͂̀̈́̂̈̅̀͘͘̕̕̕̕͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅņ̴̧̧̢̨̡̨̨̛̛̹̦͕̫̘̳̺͇͔̞̗̰̠̜͖̗̣̻̰̻̲͇͔͍̦̙̮̗̝̗̮̫͔̮͍̳̹̯̳̰̮̹̭͔͙̝̫͕̫̙̩̯͚̮͚̮͚̪̺̭͓͕͉͍͉̰̙̬̣̖̬̞̦͈̝̯̩͕͖͍̳̖͎͖͉̮̗̬͈̥͓͔̖̘̝̠̮͉̽̑͒̍͛́̉̈́́̾͊̆̀͂̇̑̏̾̅̐͗̋̌̓̽̀̈́͛̀̽̄̉͑̐͛̅͂̍͑̈́̄̈́̉͗͋̒͐̕̚͘͜͜͜͠ͅģ̴̢̡̛̛̯̯̭̞͇̮̪͇̯͖͍͇̮̺̣̬̮̟̰͉̥͕̜̟̥̰̙̬̗̯̣͔̘̪̠̳͉͚̫͎͉̝͓͚̣͍̻͍̻͚̰̫̟̳̯̜̇̇̋́̍̒̅̿̐̂͐̀̅͐́̽̐́̔̏̆̌̈̿͌̑̔͊̓͐̈͆̾̀͒͂͊́͛̐͛͗̽̈́̈́̉̃̌́̉͋̾͋̾̍̈̄̂̎͊͆͗̒̀̏̆̈̈͗̀̐̀̈́̐́̍̎̄̀͆͑̓̆͆̒́̌͊̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̴̧̢̧̢̛͍̜̪͕̺̝̟̮͍̘̖̟̻̱͉̪̤̘̪͙̭̮̦̲̪͓̩͕̳̜̲̮̜͍̼̮̞͓̤͇̬̥̺̱͉̄̾͊͊͆͗̊͒͌́̐̏̒̃̓̍͌̾̽͑̎̀͒̉̆͛͐͑͗́̽͌̓̿̽̊̋͂̎̏̊̈́̋͊͆͐̃̈́͌̀̂̽̚̚̚̕̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝b̷̞͈͖͔͎̰̼̣̜̫̼̗̦͎̪̤̙͌́̈́̄͑̊͌̏͌̅̑͋͊̔̊̿͒̾͐͋͑̋̅͋̈́͌͐͆̊̿̎́̑͘͜͠͝͝͝͝ȩ̷̢̡̛̣̜̣͕̝̣̮̣͕̠͖̲͔̼̠͎̑̿̀̅̂̂̓̂̿̉̈́̅̈́̑̃̉͗͜͝͝ỳ̷̭͖͈̟̦͇̞̈͑͒ȏ̶̡̢̧̢̨̧͖̼͖̞̥̥͎̫̳̤̻̰̲͚̠͓̤̱̘̻̠̠̻̬̟͓̳̙͓̪͗͒̂̈́̅͋̊͒̽̓̉͑̑͂̃͑̎̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝ņ̸̛̛̤̻̭̩̇́͋̀͂̅̿̑̈́̈̑͌̂̈́̀̍̿̏̈́̈́̊̔̉́̑̆̍̾̈́͗̂̀͐̄̈̚̕͝͝d̴̨̢̨̡̨̧̡̡̝̯̝̖̬̼̯̤̦͚̙̻̻͈̪̲̳͕̫̺̤̮̰͇̗̬̗͖̙̖̼͍̲̩̜̯͓̮̟̟̫͕̞̩͈̪͖̯̲̠̟̹̳̬̩̙͈̮̯̫̬̐̽̊͒̄̍̐̓͗̿̀̐̄̈́̎̈́͂͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅͅ ̵̢̢̨̧̡̡̜̟̱̼̙̞͍̳̲̯̗͉͕͕̬͍͙̥̪͍̗͖͓̠̩͉̮̗͙̯̳͉̣͚̻͔͉͖̭̯̰̪̳̭̫̗͚̼͎̼̭̤̫̜̺͈͔͙͔̭͚̙̞͕̫̟̟̪̞͕̹̼̠̜͔͕̳̦̤͖̣̜̙̦̲̞̫̲̩͇̪͔̣̘͑͊̐͗͌͆͌͒̆̌̾̂ͅͅc̸̢̨̢̡̛̖͇̲̭͉̜̤͔͈͉͍̮̥̯̣͉͇̲̘̙͍̞̙̹̞̯͚̮̪̩͉̱͙̠̮̣͖̻̪̋̽͋̅͌͒̔̃̅̎̒͌̒̓̽́̓̓̏̑̒̉͋̇̿̉̊͌͊̀͊̌͆͐̅̈̌͛̋̀͒̄͂̓̏̀̆̂͒͗̒͋̏̊̄͛͗̒͆̒͊̅̇̑̉͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅọ̶̧̡̨͚̗̜͎̳̼̱̰̙̫̯̱̪͓̙̖̟͖̦̱̱̟͖̭͚̜̣͚̘͓͚̰͚̞͕̙̦͇͚̺͕̫̦̰̬͍̮̮̖̝̣͍̹͗͛̅́̈́͗̇͗̂̀̎̈́̒̈̔̍̋̄̈́̇͂̚͜͜͠ͅͅm̶̢̨̨̡̡̧̨̧̛̺̱̻̟̣̳̱̫̖̺̹͉̼͔͚̦͍̲̤̙̭̪̜̟̣̠̘̹̟͕̰̥̙̻̯̤̲͎̪̠̟̗̤̘̝͊̐͛͐̽̎̑̏̍̋͜͜͜͜ͅp̸̨̢̧̧̡̢̡̛̛͚̘̠̰̺̬̟̮͎̰̝̝͇̲̥̥̳̙̤͖̹̭͍̻̟̳̬̰̪̯̗̣̰͖̼̤͖̪̤̘̻̣͉̺̩͔̻̣̫̖̹̠̰̯͇̗̰͕̦͚̘̣̫̬̄͒̈́̽͐͂͐̓͐̈́̀͗̅̎̄̈̀̃̔̈́͆̃͂͗́̓̉̀̃̔́̚͜͠͝ͅͅͅr̶̢̢̢̢̡̢̧͎͙͍͔̺̭̟̠̰̺̩̳̲̪̬̰̙̞͖͇̬̤̳͎͕̹͔͎̻̰͔̺̬̤̙͓̬͕̜̬͓̼̟͉̦̹̝͙̠̼̬̮̫̼̣̱̱̝̖͉̦̬̭̩̦̮͇͍͕͒̈́̿̆̍̈́̓̎̍̾̀͑̓̔̇́̏͐͐̏̀̆̋́͒͑̄̾͗̂͜͝͠ͅḛ̶̢̛͕͚̖̣̟͎̘̥͐̂͛̓̎̐̅̑̎͗̆̂͛́͒͊̇̋͒̀̍̓̂̔̂͐̊͌͐̄̈́́̍͆̉̈́̋͆̓͊͗́͛͒͊̈̅̃́͑̈́̉̽̍̍͑̔̂̌̌̀̔̊̓̀̾̓͆̈́́̋̉͑́̕͘̕̚͝͝͠͠h̴̨̡̡̨̨̧̜̳̘̼̟̱̘̻̮̤̮̲̲̭̱̤̝̘̙͚̞̙̪̪͚̱͚̼̰͖͓͙̲̲͉̠̙̦̼͈̜̞̹̠̰̘̗͚͔͚͇̰͔̯̙̳̝͇̭̯̩̮̗̼̬̖̙̞̰͕̝͙̻͍̬̯̖̝͕̻͖͖̬͖̥̲̼̻̼̙̃̏͋́͜͜͜͝ͅͅȩ̵̧̧̧̥̘̙̬̣̺̼̲̥̱̹̥͎̗͖̻̻̱͍̦̤̭͔̮͍̘̠̪̦̭͈͓̼̦͈̱̮̹̬̘̘̹̼̹̞̲̜͈͓̳͎͖͍̩̺̘͚̤̃͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅn̷̡̨̛̛̙̫̘͇̬̞͍͉̝̬͉̘͕͔̱̲̺͔͍͖̍̉͛̆̂͒̓͐̍͌̿̃̈́̇̀̃͊͐͆̆̂͂̈̽͊̓̂̍͐̇̌̽̎̋͛͂̇̍͒̏̾͗̆̇̇͆̎̊͌̆̈́̉̒̽̿́́̇̈́̈́̽̚̚͜͠͠s̶̛̛̛̛̙͔͖͉͓̬̣͛̿̍́̀͐̄̀̂̉́̂͑͗́̅̐͑́̈́̎̋̿̋̎̈́͒̄̆͑̀̍̎̀͆̍͐͑̄̏̍̾̏̈́͊̓͛̽̿͆͒̾̔̈́́̽̽̊̌̅̎̊̉͆͌̌̆̉͂̏̔̉̍̿̈́̈́̾̾́̃̌̊̆̀̚̕̚̕̕̕͘͠͠͝͝͠ȉ̶̧̡̧̨̛̛̛͕̠̙̹̖͚̺̱͎̠̫̺̪̫̠͖̝̗̤͉̩͖̹̪̥̯̮̠͓̳͚̱͙̺̪͉̻̱̖̲̙̙̳̻̟̫̙͈̞̪̥͓̳̺̮͈̙̝̥̻̜̙̺̠̟̹̻͍̥̖̞̝̙̭̠͈̬̜̰̖̱̬͓̺̘̰̙̗̙̠̤̤̱̘̹͍͌͛́͒̈́̐̽͒̓̇̀̐̂́̔̅̃̂͘͜͠͠ͅǫ̶̧̛̳̣̬̼̗͕͇̼͕̯͉̳̝̩͇͍̦̰͍́̏̄͆̿̉̃͋̔͒͗̎̅͒̉̒͗̄͆̕͘͘͝͠n̷̢̢̢̧̡̖̙̥̱̞͖̞̟̲̲̤̠͔̹͇̫͓͈̪̝̲̲̝͉̥̰͍̺̭̯̮̰̩͍̰̣̘̹̠͈͔̫̮̖̺̈́̌̆̓̀͊͗̄̑̔́̎͛̓͊̈́̾͗̈́̿̅̏̐̑́́̍̎͑́͂̂͌̓̌̅͋͋͑́͊̇̃͑̈́̇͊̓̓̍͑̂̀̎͆͐̑̄͊̃͗̑̎̑͛̈́̽͒̾̈́̉͋̉̿͐͌͋̚͘̕͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̸̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̳͎͙̣̲͔͕̪̙̰̫͔͚̜̜̲̬͈͕̠̱̝̻̦̫̽͛̀̂̀́̆̈́͌̀̍̎̾͌̍̈̂́̅͐̆̒̐̈́͌̐̿̋̈́͒͌̐̊̉̔̑͆̀́̌̆̿̈́̋͋͌̐͋̅̃́̊̈́̈́̕̕̚̚͝͝͝͠͝͝͠s̴̡̡̧̨̛̛͓̜̦̜̮͖̼̣̫͔̯͓̗̥̺̞̹̰̮͉͓̙͇̦͖̟̪̝̖͉̼͎̮̰̟̞̦̻̯̜̫̣͓̩̭̲̹̦̥̦̘͔͚̰̖̦̼̝͍̈̄̿͛̉͋̀̉̾̊̀͆͐̈͊̆͐̋́͐͗̍̌͐̽̒̒̎̾́͑̈́͌̈͌̓͐̿͋̄͛̋͊̄̄̍̌̋͛̒͂͒̽̍͆͐͊̾̽̃̀̈͋̃̇̍͛̀̿̃̄͗̒̏̽͒͘̚͘̚͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅh̴̡̢̨̛̛̟̹̼̬̖͉͈͕̲͙͇̝̞̘͔͓̟̺͙̩̲̠̖̼̰̰͙̯̼͈̫̮̭̟͙̲͈̦̭̱̙̣͌̉̒͐̈́͑̿̓̒̏̍͐̏͆̏͒̎̽̐̈́͐̒̓̆̈́̑͗̈́̑̉͌̔̔͒̽̅͂̀́̎̔̂̈́̑̍͋̉́̌̓͌̀̏̽̽̉̆̐͐̏͂̈́̽̋̽͒̊͛͌̋̾̆̇̈́͋̐̓̓͘̕͘̕̚͘͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅr̴̡̛̛͖̼͇̖̱͇̥̙̫̻͇͕͇͎̣͇̳̥̩͇̘̞̙̪̖̫̙͋̑́̆̓̀̋̀̎͐̒̋̈̋̒̌̿̈́̿̒̊̋̃̂̐̈́̾̍͑̎̈̊̅̓̒̈́͊̒̌͌̀̒̐͒̋̿̍͗́̆̈́̀́̍̓͆͋͌͐͌̉̈̾̓͌̄̔͑̑̈́͂̋̄̽͌̿́͒̽̿̾̉͂̃̕̕̚̚͘̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͠͠ǫ̵̡̢̨̡̛̩̙͇̲̙͉͍̫̤̞̘̜̘̗͇͕̯̻̦͚͈͎͉̞̭͚̪̲͙̺̻̠̞̩͍͇̺̲͉͔̫̠̳̻̫̤͓̰̜̱̟̖̪͖̩̹͇͔̙̯̣̣̣̘̀͊̀̃͛́̿̄͑̄̍̾͂̎͒̒̿̒̽̍̔́̑̓̔͌̓̊͂̃͛̓̅̀̅̈́̅̉͌̅̂̿̔̈́̅͛̍̅͂̏̈͂̊̋̓̆̀̔̿̐̈́̓͆̅͛̈͂̐̾̈͑͐̕̕͘̚̚̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ư̶̢̢̧̧̡̡̨̢͉̳̟̝̖͙̫̺̥̜͎̲̙͈̲͕͈̠̫͈̟͇̭͓̮͈̙͖̱̫̟̹͖̝̣͖̱͉̰͕̲̪̟͓͖̗̠̭͉͎̺̠͓͙͉͈̯͎̠̯͙͉̥̘̙̰̺͕͔̩̊̓̐̐̿̿̀̔͗̑͒̐͆̊̈́̆̒̊̂͆̈͒͒̂̈́͗̉͊͑̒̓̏̎̑̓̎̋͛̀͋̆̿̀̐̅̃͛͑͆̿̈́͆̾̍̓̃̄̊̅͂̆͛̓͂̅̀̊̀͒̍̔́̒̌̚̕̚̕̕͘̕̕̕͘̕͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅḑ̵͚͙͔̥̦͈̭̬̻̝͉̣̭̜̼̫̺͔̙͎̭͓̺̺̬̰̋͗̿̀̎͊̏̽̏̇̎̍͊͒̃̎̒̍̊̊̈́́̿͊̆́̉̅̀̿̊̉͊̐̑͊͆̀̐͂̔̎̊̈́̏͋͑̍͆͛͐͗͗͛͌̎̑̅͂̍̑̿̍̒̿̈́͆̑̏̑͂̋̓̔͐̃̀̑̋̍̿́̋͐̚̚̕̕̕͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ë̶̡̡̧̧̛̝̻͈̙͍̯̱̝̭͕̠̙̻̹̞̳̝̱̫͖́̂͂̄̈̀̀̏͌͗̾̂̇̆͐̓͊͑͋͛́̒̅́̆̐̆͆̆̿̀̒̌̑̽̀̄̍̇̔͌̓̾̓̋̈́́̀̆̀̑̒̓̅̎͗̂̄̈́̏͂̿͗͛̈́͊̋͌͆̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅd̸̢̨̢̢̡̧̨̢̨̡̛̟̪̟̰̪̤̼̥̞͓̯̜̬̼̜͔͍̹̟̫̥̼̻̖̮̱͕̙̜̪͙̝̩̥̰̩̗̱͚͉̪̭̝̠̼̪͙̥͎̣͎͔̘̼̜̣͈͎̫̪͙̩̟̙̟̦͕͖̫͇̠̹̹̝͇̬̞̞̹͚̲̯̣̘̼̯̞̱̯̯̯̩͈̝̫͖̓͂̑̅̏̋̀͌́͆́̏́͂͐͆̓̐̑̈̀́̐͑̎̏̒̉͒̾̐͐͑̐͛͋̊͊͆̒̊́̓̉̈̑͒͛̄̾̉́̇̂̐̉͋̄̔̈́̈́͆̊͊̒̿̾͐̂̌̉͐̒̿̒̈͒̓̽̕̚̕̚͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ ̵̨̢̛͎͉̜͇̟̬̭͔̦̜͚͉͍̲͎͓͈̜̟͈͍̱̰͉̓̏͛͆̾̈̉̂̄͑̇̎̔̃̓̿̂͠͝͝i̵̡̨̡̧̢̧̨̡̛̺͓̲͖͍̼̻̖̘̺͔͔̼͍̞͙̻̬̘̱̞̫̰̪̮͇̞̮̱͍̝̰̗͖̻̙̖̙̜̞̱̻̺̖̳͎͙͔̪̹̯͔̞͈̠̮͚̣̦̘͈̗̗̻̜̲͍̩̝͓͊̂́̾̃̉̋́͐̊̈̋̈́̔̋̈́̒͌̊̽̄̒̔̀̈͆͆̈́̍͗̈́͐̈́̃̌̎̔̃̎̄̉̅͆̿̈́̋͗̈́̿̅̔͆̾̓̌͂̀̚͠͝ͅͅn̸̢̧̡̛̛̦͓̤͉̰̠͙̙͎̺̭̙͕̖͎͉̜̮̰̝̙̤̲̝̹̫̥̼͕̞̝͖̜͈̺̙͉͍͍̺̈̔͗̀̀̀͋́̏̈͑̆͗̽̊̇̈͒̾͗͊͒̆̽͐̈͑̑̀̎͌͌̒̏̓͆̑͐̎͂͂͛̽̅́̀̓̚̚͘̚͜͠͝͝͠͠ ̷̢̡̢̡̧̧̧̡̢̢̭̬͖͚̝͓͓̟̺̺̱̪̖̻̝̹̺̖͉̩̳̦̘͔̟͎͈̖̳̙͔̖̳̗͇̦̖̦̱̻̦̘̗͖͈͈͕͍͍̟̻̲̝͍̰̞͚̠͐̀̅̒̎̾͋̍̏͆̇̆̊̉͛͗͂̍̿͑̈̐͊̓͂̐̒̊̈́̈́̾̆́͌̽̈́̀̄̓̋͒́̈̆̓̀̅̔͛͆̑̿̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅv̶̢̨̡̡̧̨̢̛͎̜̖̠̹̭͖͙͖͕̙͕̯͉͈̟͔̻̩̺̟͍̗̞̲̳̫̮̻̝͈̝̝̞̩̺̱̠̼̙̝̺̥̪̯͓̝͔͎̹̠̘̻̹̗̳͉̘̓̈́̍̂̅͗̓̆̆̇́̋͒̑̈́̎̈́̍͂̈́̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅẻ̸̡͙̺͔̪̠̮̠̖͖̤̟͔͉͛́́̎̅̏̐̚͝͠͝͝l̶̡̡̧̮̻͎̭̮̩̰͖͇̖͉͙̬̝͙̪̰͕͓͕̜̤͍̙̙͎̫̘̣̮̝͍̼̹̜̫͕̮͓̲͒̉͑̾͋̌̐̇͒̓ͅv̷̡̢̛̛̛̛̺̠̫̙̘͇͓̖̙̩̣̟͔̟̲̜̣̩̹̙̮̘̣̻͓̳̫̲̳̠͎̙͔̦̲̱͙̰̙̝̠͎̿̏̐̄̒̂̈̿͗̿̀̄̈́̀͋͂͌̍̆͌̇́̓̈́͛́̄̎̂͑̇́̄͗̓͑̈̀͊͐̄́̏̓̾̈́̊͋͐̈͐͛͗̋̂̀͊͊̕̕̕̚͝͠͝͝͝ę̸̨̛̛̛̗̹͈͈̞͓̖͙͖̞̲͙̰̞̜̱͕͔̜̭̝̭͓̫̱̱͔̪͎̤̭̦̣̠͙̻͈͌̎͛̋̄͒́͗͌́͗̌̇̽̀̐͑̓̅̀̀͋̑̽̅̂̽͗̀̈́͑̃͐̅̈́̋́̈́̍͐͌̋̔͐͆̓̂̓̔̒͗̈́̿̊̾̎͐̐̀͆̓̔͊̈͋͂̇͌́̄̓̆̂́͊̀̑̉̑̓̋̐̄̈́̏̑̋̄̚̕̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠t̶̮͑͗̒͛̀͌̾̄͆̇̓͗͆́̃̓͗̕̕͠͝ȩ̵̧̧̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̛͖͙̩̘̱͕̟̝̦͓͔̬̙͇̯͕͉͚̯͉̘̤̮͚̰̳͚͍̭͇̺̘͉͔̙̬̭̟̳̝̮̺̦̝̠̫̞̮̺̘̫̩̹̺̘͔͔̣͚͍͓͔̠̹̳̫̰͔̮̬̠̞͎͓̭̫̝͓̠̼̥͓̩͎͈̱̭͖̩̣͓̯͍̫̙͚͎̥̪̫̝͔͐͐͂̒̀̀̂̀̈́̍̈́͊͑̾͐̈́̓̄̐̓̔̉̓́̑̎̿̄̀̌̂̈́̌̂̈̈́̆̅̀̐̽́̀̇̓͛̍̏̀̈́̑̍̾͗͊̄̅̍̐͛̇͌̈͐̄̒̈́͑͗́̑͑̊͋̈́͊͂̆͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅȩ̷̡̧̢̢̡̨̨̧̧̨̡̡̢̧̧͙͙̪͕̰̩̝͔̤̤͉̝͓̼̮̱͚̣̺̭̩̬͈̬̟͉̭̝̲̩͕̮̣͍͎̹̺̞̻̹̱͈͍͕͉̥̳̼͇̣͇̘̙͎̯͖̦̼̦̰̯̦͍̺̯̝̣̺̼͍͇̝̩͇̙̟̼͔̙͔̭͈̞̳̹͔͓̙͕̯̯̪͍̩̹͂̆͊͒̊͐̈́̓̀̔͗̎͐̿̌͌̔͛̀͒̉̂̊͆̈́͒̽̄̍̂͒̆͆̂̆͋͗̀̀̈͒̽̋͂̀͗͌͋̕͜͜ͅͅͅn̷̛̦̝̩̪̤̣̱̤͈̜̩̘͕̯͇̫̂̓̂̓̂̐̈́͌̎̂̍̅̂̈́̈̈́̏͊͌̈́͑̃͐̊̔̐̄̃̉̽̎̽̀̐͊̔́̒̄͌̏̃̄̉̓͆͐̾̉͒̇͐͗̀͛́̐͋̂͌̿̄͆̎̚͘͝͠͝͠͝͝ ̸̢̧̛̛̟̗͕̤̟̗͕͍̬̣͚͖̮͍͂̄͋̍̈̆̿̑̊̌̀̓̓̓͊͋̀̑̉̽̒̌͗͗͒͂͛͒͋̈́̐̄̆̐͒͒̒͑́̅̓͋̐͆̆̄̽̿̆͛͂̓̊͗̍̆̿̕̚̚̚͜͝͝͝ḑ̷̡̨̧̨̛̜͔̼͕͖̥͚̲̳̤̹̼̹̼̣̝̰̘̘͓͉͉̣̦̬̝̟̗̝͙͎̯̖͔̲̟̳͇͎̯̣͒̆́̄̔̿́̄̂̈́̈́̈́̔͋̑̀̊͗̑̄͆̄̉͒͐͌́̎̿̄̄̓̎̏͋̀͌͋̀̀̾̀͋̏̚̚̕̚͝͠ͅͅͅa̶̛͎̗̫̙̭̻̲͚̪̱̲͖̫̮̰̰̖̓̐̊̎̉̋͌̓̂̑̕͜ŗ̷̢̧̛̝͙̩̫̘̬̲̼̫̹͎͖̫͉̳͓̺̫̻͍͉̦͚̦̖̟͔̟̝͙͍̦̣̫̻̰̼̦̯͚̻̦̬̙͎͙͇̜̟͈̘̣̼͍̱̯̞̙̦̦̯̭̱̯͍͖͙̈́͑͐̂̿̏̂͋̿͛̒͐̔̅̒̊́̀̿̏͋̒̐͗̅͋̎̋́͐̒͊̽͆̌̌̀̊͂̓͗̅̈́͗̈̅̒̐͊̑̈́̈́̄̃̍̊̌͌̾̂̐̒͛͆̈́̏́͒̓̂̎͆̋̊̇̽͋̀̏̿̊́̒́̅̈̀̽̓͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅk̷̨̢̡̢̡̨͉̫̬̝̻͇̪͔͕̱̭͚̜̣̞̜̟͎̪̰͓͔̙̫̟͕͓̝͚̼̻̘̙̙͈͓͈̜̝̺̰͍̭̖̲̭̘͉̝̘͙͓͓͇͖̯̰̱̭̖͎̗̠͓̟̲̦͇̲̉́̆͗͑̋̎́̆͂͑̈́͑̒̈́̽̋̔̅͐̆͆̅̈͐̊͛̿̏̐͛̈́̈́̉̂͛́̏̅̽͌͌̑́́̏̽̑̔̄̆͊̌͑̈́͋͛̽̈́̈̽͂͆́̄̇͂͂̍̔̓̎́̊̇́͊̈́̈́̈́̀͛̐̾͂̚̕̚͘̚̚̕͘͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅn̵̨̢̛̛̛̛͙̖̺̜̮̳͚͎̰̦̥̱̪̳̪̯̞͚͍͓̉̏̈́̆̂͒͐̈́̈͐̓̈́͐͊̉͋̅̓̌̋̈͋̒̓͌̌͋̑͌̾͛̒̽̒͑͐̾̍̐̀̐̓̇͋̆̽͒͛͛͌̽̌͗̐͌̈̓͛͊̊̑͛̅͋͛̑̈́̊̅̊̓͋̎͒̈́̓͋̉̌͐̿̄̏̔̈́̉̃̃̐͘̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ĕ̷̛̛͓̗͖̱͕̙̪͉̱͉̒̋̇̈́̔̀̃̄́̏̀̃̊͛̉̀̒̏̆̔̀̾̄̔̄́̌̈́͑̀̔̇͐̅̋̌̎̽̌͐̔̍͊͌͛̐̆̆͑̔͆̀́͆͐͆̌̂̅̊͗̓̀͐́̿̊̈́̕̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕͜͝s̷̢̢̧̨̮͔̮̪̣̻̼̬̠̺͔̩̦̞̰̳̙̤͎̞̠̬͚͎̯̯̫̜͔̱̆̍͒̄͗̉̌́̒̀͒͊̅͊͑̑̐̑̾͒̈́̀̾̈̂̃̂͑̇̊̈́̾̔̈̉̅̎̂͆́͒͗̓̏̏̏͛̀̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͠š̵̺͔̬͎̱͔͓̤̯̩̰̥̖̝̹̥̭̳̟̩̀́̂͌͐͋͌̕ͅͅ.̶̨̧̧̢̧̛̤̲̙̦͔̱̬̙͓̣̪̮̩̺͚͍͍̱̥̮̫̱̦̗̼͎̩̻͙̏̅̾̊̓͑̓̿͊̓́̊̎̐̈̒̆̔̍̄́̎̉̃̾̀̅̒̽̄̃̔̇͂̃̀͆̉̀̾̊̏͋̓̈́̆̂̀̋͊̈́̏̋̆̃͂̊̑̆͗͗̒̿̎̌̈̐̀́͊̓̓͑͋̅̑̄̓̒́͂͗̀͂̀̌̋́͑͛͗̈́̇͐̈́̈́̏̀̍̕̕̕̚̚͘͘̕̚͜͝͠͝ͅͅ

̶̧̨̧̢̢̛̛̛̛͔͓̪̗͖̣̦͓̥͙͙̼̰̠̖͙͔͓̺̘͚̗͓̗̩̜̻̩̩̼̳̝͉̯̳̪̫̣̺̹̪̳͓̣͇͓͇̱̯̖͇̙̹̭̭̮͙̙̗̫͚͕͇̣͔̟͇̳͈̐̑̈́̐́̓̇̒̀̇̏́͌͋̂̽̓̓͌̇͌̍̈́̑̎̈́̍̽̽̇̐̓̋̈̏̽̀̇̀̈́̃̔̒̏͗͆̃̅͛̇̈̓̃̂̀̔͒̓̃̀͒̏͐̓̀̈́̈̉͐̀̏͗͋̕̕̚̚̚͘͠͝͝͝ơ̴̻̯̰̦̖̙̒͑̍͛̎̑̇̾͑̋̒͂̃͜͠͝f̶̨̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̛̺̞̮̪̣̹̭͔͕͍̗̺̠̤̝̼͔̙̫̜̫̺͔̮̯̗͙̙͍̫̠͕͕̝͖̟̠͎̪͍͖̣̭͈͍̠̞̖̳͕̻̣̥̗̰̥̬̳̰͙̰̲̼͈͕̟̭̻̩̖̝̘͈̥̱͙̞͖͉͇͉̦̲͍͎̺͒̾̍͐̒́͋̀̆̓̽͌͂̏͐̊͑̐͑͊̇̊͌̄͐̋̐̆̊̈́̃̿̾̅̐̄̈͊̂̊͛͆̂̔̃̒͛̇́̽͛͂̉̓̋͗̎͌̊̀̇̋̀̌̾͐̓͊͑͐̚͘͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅf̸̢̡̛̯̫̮̭̖̭̘̱̲̯̝̤̻̺̝̞̲̼̯̠͔̳͇̤̳̗̥̩̹̹̠͖̰͉̻̫͕̺̪͖͍̦͚͚̗̤͎̙̝̟̼̖̠̺̻̫̰̭̖̥͇̘͇͉͈͈̹̳̲͇̎̏̇͛̂́̅̊̒͊͗̓͆͑̈́̀͛̑̀̀͜͜͜ͅͅͅę̵̢̨̡̡̨̡̡̢̡̧̢̛͇͈̼̩̱͚̳̟͙̦̹̠̬̫̦̺̭̻̘̪̣̮̺̘̖͔͈̗͉̦̯̰͙͕͉͇̲̥̘͕̫͈̩̯͖̝͖̼͖̯̟͔̗̠̖͎̫͙̪̫̳̭̰̯̩̣̮̼͍̙̭̺̭̟̤̮̘̜̙͕͇̝̗̎̈͒̊̅͒̑̏͂̽́͊̋̄̍́̒͂͆͒̽͊̏̒̾̊̄͗̈̊̊̿̇̎́͋̍̓̄̋́̋͗̇̀̏̋̌͒̐̇̾̈́̆̏̒̕̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅr̵̡̡̢̢̨̧̨̡̢̧̧̡̢̡̨̛̛̛̝̳̺̳̹͔͚͖̟̱̺̦̼͔̣̰̙̯̦̺̝͈̪͕̳͇̝̖͉̙̦̰͕̼̱̯͚̺̜͇̭͇̗̲͇̹̝̞̰̞̺̳͎̼͙̩͉̹͈͖͇̙̺̜̪̱̺̝̮̮̲̹̬̣͇̦͙̜̺̻̤̝͚͇̱̦̻̤͕̃̅̇̄́̄̐̈̿̈̈́̄̃̈͋̑̇́̿̋̎̏͗́̾͒́̆́̇̌͊̇́͌͂͂̄̃͐̆̓̈́͆̂̀̏͐̈̔͆̀̃̿͒͆̅͂̀͊͋̏̆̈̀͊͗̆̉̆͒́̃̃̐̇́̏̈́̌͌̌̓̕͘̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̵̢̧̡̨̢̛̛̛̞̖̮̠͚͍̫͍̫̜̱̩̘̝̠̭̯͇͔̰̻̝͉̭̫̞͉̹̹̱̦̦̣̻̠͔̜̠͓͍͍̻̞̞̬̱̗̩̼̪̫̦͓̓̂̈̊̑͊̈̈́̂͌͂̽̈̍̄̊͆̆̋̆̇́͊̀̉̓̐́͊̋̕͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅÿ̶̡̧̢̧̧̧̛̛̱͚̮͔̜̤̙͚̬̜̦̹̜̤͍͎̬̟͖̫͙̱̣̘̤͓̫͇͈̻̻̬̗̘̫̺̳̲̝̼̯̹̣̭͕̝͔͇͍̬̰͚͎̗̭̜̻̮͔̳̫̤̬̣̯͚̼̰̜̼̲͓͕̣͉̝́̄͗́̊̊͋͒͊̓̀̋͛̌͊̏̓̀͒͌̍̑̇̆̐̉͊̒̿͗́̏̿̊́́̈́̋̓̏͒̈́̽̔͛͂͋̍̑̐́̄̈̅̄͛̈̿͘̚̚̚͜͝͝ͅọ̷̧̢̨̧̠͎̙͓͔̫̹̻͚͔̭̼̱̰̭̬̘̞̦͕̪͕͍̳̤͈̦̱͙͇̖͉̳̪̹̱̗̦̥̠̦͙͉͍̥̟͕̪̺̺͉̙̘̻͕̣͓̺̙̟̘̜̦͓͚͍̿̏̔͛̿̍̌̂̔̀̂͑̈́̂̉̀́́̔͌̔̇̔̏̈́́͋̓̿̌̓̅̈́́̂̽̒̈́̈́̏̿̂̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠ų̴̨̨̨̧̛̼̠͉͚̥͕̘͙͇̲̘̥͓͉̻̲͇͇̰̜̣̩̬̺̭͇̩̪̬͇̱̭͕͎̲͕̣͉̖̰̩̐͑̑̍̈́̏́̋̆̏̈́̎̽̎̄̓̃́͂̈̆͑͗͒̎̀̈́͊̌̒͒̓̀͐̀̉̊̊̓͋̆̓̇̽̋̚͝ͅr̷̨̡̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̩͉̦̳͕̮͓͕̗̼̫̘̰͇̣̜̤̱̪͚̖̹̖̪̬̱̤͍͍̹̹̜̱̺̖̪̫̲̰͍͕͖͕̖̺͔̻͋̇̇͆͌̊̈́͋̆̎̈̍̑̔̊̈́̓̾͂̾̈́̒̌͒̋̒͛̾̀́̉̇̄͗̅̀̏̓̋̽̅̋̉͛̄̆̐͑͋̑̄̾̈̉̿̏̑̄̉͌͂́͒̌͗͛͆̆̃͊͑̊̋̎͑̆̐̉̾͋̈͌̍́̊̄̾̕̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ ̷̢̡̡̡̛̻̠̫̥͔̙̱̞͎͇͚͔͕͇̖̲̲̞̫̤̗̪̤̣̟͖͍̰͈̥͍̝͎͖̱͎̖͍̱̺̑͆̌̓͑̑̎̂͑̎͗̓̈́̓̓̒̋̈́́͛͑̍̀̒͊͐̈́̈́̅̏̀̈́͋̂̒̋͆͋̀̃̀̀̊̿̉̍͆͗̊͘͘̕͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝w̵̨̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̧̧̧̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̹̝̯͚̯̤͓̘͎̝͖̺̞̗̤͈̗̥͚̱̝̟̠̠̟͕̖͈͔̲̳͕̟̭̫̬̱͙͚̺̖͕̥͖͕̩̞͈̻̜̮̟̟̳̲͚̞̘̼̻̟͔͉̤͍̙͔̪̮̭͈̙͔̬̣̥̘͓̟͔̣̲̲͙̤͈̦̘͌̉̋̃̿̏̾̍͋̄̒́͛͋̑́͂͋́̓͋͌́̈͑̆̾̎́̆̏͂͊̓̔͊̔̓͆͂̂̔̒̓͒̈́̌̀̅̅̑̾͂̃̍̀̓͌̑̐̾̾͋̏̿́͆͋̓͗͒̇̆̕̚͘͘͘͘̚͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅǫ̶̡̢̨̛̯̙̝̙̱̖̻̘̣̦͍͔̝̯̥͔͍̞̬͍̤̬̭̜̱͉͉̳̲̠̥͕̭̘͕̣͍̥͍̘̹̒͋̃̇̈́͂̒̉̀̏̾͑̽̄͊̅̈́̓̀̉̈́̌͂̍̊̓̅̾̓̌̈́̾͛̃͑͒̆̿̋̏̇̄̆̒̌̍̐̋̅̏͆̇̂͐͆̄͊͒̆͛͛̿̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅͅr̶̨̧̡̨̡̨̛̛͔̦͚͎͙̥͎̲͇̼̯̖̬̰̟̝̝̫̟̠͖̣͍̙̭̦͍͈̬̪̹̞̩͕̫̙̹̟̜͓̰̞̘͈͙̳̟̫̩̹̠͎͓̯̠͖̭̘̯̺̺̲̝̥̝̝̞̣̺̲͖̪̟͍̗̯͕͇̝̭̯̀̄̏̆͑̊͋̀̓̾͊̄͒͋͒̽̇͛̐̔̏̎̊̀̀̒̽̽̈͆̎̂̏̔͗̄̆͑̽͑́̀͌͐̍̀̊̚̕͘͝͝t̷̨̢̢̢̧̧̧̡̨͇͈͚̪͉̞̯̘̗̲͈̗̤̗͚͙͎̩̜̹͔̠̝͚̱͚̼̫̫̩͍̹͓͈̪̰̲̞̩͖̮̱̝͔̪̺̺͚͚͎͎̣͍͙̦̣̬̟͖̻͓̺̮͖͎͚͕͆́̍̄͂̈̈̌̿̑̒͋̍̃̈̋͛̌̊̍̎͂̇͋̇̋̈͛͋̃̓́͛̓̈́̿͋̽̋͑̊̋̀̐͂͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅḩ̸̧̧̢̛̛̝̰̞̙̱͈̮͙͚̟̰̥͖̖̫͈̻̘͈̩̞̲̲̤̖̦͖͈͕̜̩̯̤̩́͊̓̀͛́́͌̑͗̈́̃̈̓̈̉̓̃̆͊̓̅͑̽̐̑̌́͗̐̕̕͠l̷̡̢̧̧̨̛̝̰̲̪͚̗̙̞̬̟̘͔̱̮͕͖̹̱̗͚̹̖͙̖̬̥͍̙̼̗̗̺͙̪̗̝̦̬̈͛̋̋̎́͒̍͗̍́̔̀͂̿̀̽̎̃̈́̒̂̊̍̀͑̓͑̽̂͛̈͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅe̶̢̛̛̦̬̼̯̣̠̗̯͚̥͇͙͔̗̙̙͙̰͎͒̀̓̉̀̊͐͒̑͊̌͊́́̅͑͂͑̀̈̒̈͋͛̿̑́͑̒̈́̀̈́̀̍̈́̌̂̑̀̈̓̊̀̓͂͂̑̾̊̈̐̅͐̋̄̊̀͂̅̋͑͌̄̂̅̉̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅs̸̨̨̧̧̨̡̧̡̨̧̛̛̛̹͍̥̻̭͍̣̰͈͔͇̤͎̪̯̠̹͇̲͓͈̠̝̱̣̗͚̩̦̥̗͇͎͎̩̪̳͚̻̞̼̙̮̘̪̲̳̬̫̰̘͍̜̣̬͈̥̝͔̩̪̰̖̠̟̣̩͔̙̳̣̰̤̰͇͎͙̯̤̫͎͍͇̭̙͊̉͒͂̂̓͐̅̂̄̊̊́̅͗͒̆̽͊̏̅͒̍͒͂͆̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅs̶̨̢̢̧̛̟͕̠̘͈̳͇͕͇̼̩͎͙̙̖̪̰̹͙̦͈̰͍̳̫̪̱̜̮̙̺̗̭̜̙͓̦̹͓͉̳͓̯̙͔͎̼̙̟̩̬͇̯͇͍͍͇͈̯͓̯̍̒̄̑͒͌̒̓̓̾͒̊̐̽̄̋̑̍́̈̂̄̄͐͛̾̈́́̅̀̋͒̈́̉͌͑̽̃͂̀̾̔̊̇̃̍̃̿̿͑̌̓̃̇̂̍̀̿̉̈́͗͛̏̎͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̚͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̧̡̡̢̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̭͓̭̬͈̜̫̟̬̺̲̲̫̪̜̤͓̣̪͍̰̳̬͖̤̗̲͓̯̘̦̣̙̥̜̩͚̰͎̙͚̟̖͍̩̟̪̼̩͎͉̥͉̠̣͈͙̭͖̬̞̼͕̥̫̯̫̖̠̰̲̘̘̬̜̫͓͈͙͉͈̹̘̄̄̏͛͐̆͂̍̓͑͐̓̔́̽̋͆͑̉̒̄̆̓͒̀̎̈́̀̍̆̏̏̑̃͑͋̆̓͑̂̈́́̀̀͊̀̊̄̊̃͐̈͊̉͌̂͆̀̄̎̌̑̀̈̂̅̍̉̋̌̆́̂̒̑͒̍̀̓̆̓̕͘̚͘͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅl̴̛͇̬̘͖͚̗̤̰̱̳̲̖̳͎͙͓̖̹͚͌̈̏̇̆̅̒̌̽͋́̀͌̿̃́̽̆̆̇̀̍͒́̏̈́̏̈́̈́͛͐̀̓̋͌̌̇́̏̆͌̽̈́̃̾͒̓̌̆̉͂̽̈́̈́̃̇͒̇̌̆͛̈́̑̽̽̎̐́̉̀͛̃̃̉͆̈́̂̈́̊̊̈́̐̍̓̐͐̇̈́̽̓͊̈̀̓̚͘͘͘̚̚͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ǐ̷̡̢̡̨̡̢̡̛̛͔͎͖͔̰̯̥̯͈͇̲͕̫̝̜̮̺̺̗̭̥̲̥̼̦̰̰̦̫͍̣̩̯̥͈͕͚̗͈͚͍̱̱̰͓͎͇̼͙̩̤̫͍̯̪͕͈͕̦͓̂͑̊̔̊̑̓̅͒̋̐̃̈́͌̑͐́̎͊̄̆̃̓́̆̂͊́͂͐̈́̆͋̌͂̐͒̔̔̒͒̅͊͛̐̽̇̾͌̉͛͑̓̇̀̽̆͒͂̋̄̌̈́̍͒͋̕̚̕̕̚̚͜͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅv̵̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̨̡̧̢̧̛̛͕̝̯̼̭̬͉͙̠̹͈̬͎̜̜͚͙̗̥̞̼̝̱̥̠̩̹̗͉̣͎̤̗͎̼̱͔̲̖̻̞̙̲̹̗̱̯̹̜̜̦̼͈̹̜͓̦̩͓͓͚̗͈̜̹͖͈̹͎̞͓̹̩̠̥͕̻̪̠͚̝͈͉̠͍̝̠͈̮͕͇̦̞̝̘̥̞̟͒͒̾́̊͋͂̑̎̅̉̉̀͂͌͐́̒͂͛͊͗̂̅̽͂̑͒̏̋̃̑̀͐͒̆̌̏̊̑̍̿̓̒̎̒͆͐̀̓͆̚͘̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅè̶̡̨̢̧̪̫̼̤̦̱͓̺̦͖̬̤͓͈̯͔̪̖͕͍͖͙̼̖͚̹̳̯͔̞̘̹̙͔̜͇̭̙͔̣͍̥̥̫̞̟̰̳̫̟̘͚̲̙͈̩͔̻͎̤̫̰̰̙̙̩̤̭͔͈̪̲̦͇̪̹̺̉͊͊̃͛͆͋͑̄͆̾̽͌̔̏̅͒́̀̀́̆̽͊̈́̅͑͐̾͌̈͌̊̾͆́̾͋̑͌̀͛̃̿̄͊̓̑́̆̄̾̃̚̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅş̸̧̢̢̢̡̡̢̧̛̟̹͍͈͓͖̠̺̫̫̖̺̬͙͕̫̞͓̰̳̲͈̣̞̖͖̼̖̱̞͎͕͇̭̫̞͉͇̩̳̥̤̠̠͉̗̜̪̞̻̩̲̘̪̩̩͈͓͉͕̳̮̼̲͙̞͉͎̺͚͍̫̺͉̖̭̻̼̥̰̜̫͕̺͎̟̝̭͓̥̼̹̟͙̝̖̠̦͊̾́̔̓͊͊͑̆͗̀̋̉̈́͛̌̅̅͆̄̉̋̑̽͑̍͋̿͌̎̉͆̽̏̀͂̿̈́̐͌̊͋͆̒͂̈́̂͒͌̐̏̿̈́́̑͂̅̍̓̿͒̾̀̑̆͗͗̄̿̋̓̽͌͋͐͛̃̊͗̀̋̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ ̷̢̡̧̖͙̫̟̬̰̙̳͔̼̤̯̣͖̖̝̜͔̹̙̺̗͙̳̤̩̗͔̹̣̞̬͚̯̹͈̙̞͙̩̱̪̳̘̞̩̪̯̦̹͎̞̩̭̪̼̜̘̮̩̖̱̝̱͈͍̣̮̥̻͍́͊͆̌̾̂̌̒͋̈́̉̆͋͌̿̓͑̒͒̈̀̔̀͊̈́̓̒͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅţ̵̢̧̨̭̯̟̟͈̭̭̠̭͇̣̤̲̭̱̼̙̬̫̭̟̰̤̟͍̤̘͈̻̲̻̻̱͇̤͕̞̥͉̜̰̠͚̣͉̼̘̥̓̿̔̇́̊̌̾͋́̈́͗̍̉̾́̈́̈̐́̽́̌͛̆́̏̉͒̄̊̔̂̅̋̇͒̇͑́̀̔͒͂͌̋̒̿̇̂̑̍͊̽̇̍͑͒̔̈́̊̿́͐̈̕̚̚̕̕͝͝͠ͅͅơ̸̡̨̡̢̨̢̢̨̡̧̛̛̜̼͉̘̘̖̬͇̜̬̘͚̯̪̗͈̞̬̟̲͍͎͓̥͇̣̤͇̼̯̟͓͓͔̰̮̼̲͉̪̪͚̫̞̤̹̳̼̪̤̯̳̫̱͇̘̣̝̦̗̩̭̻̩̘͙͇̺͕̳͙͈̯̣̥̟̲͍̫̮̫̯̺̞͓̺̹̞̬͓̞͇̹̤̹̼̬͍̂̀̈͌̿͋̈͂̽̊̋̈́͌̈̈̀̒̊̐̌̈̎̀̎́̏̓̉̈͗͋͒̏̍͒̅̅̆̌̾͌͛̀́̎̀̀̈́̂͊̽͒͑̊̿̎̔͘̚̚͘̚̚͘͘͘͜͜ͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̧̨̧̨̡̨̦̲͚̟͚̭̼̳͙̥̬̺̭̯̞̱̠̗̞̥̲͚̩̤͖̱͍̫̻̣̰̥͍̳̜̦͕͈̥̜͓̱̞̮̲̻͇͙̠͇̮̮͇̝̐̽̈̊͋̄͋̊͑̃̽͐̑̓͆̒̅́́̈́̆́̃̽̂͐̍͗̍̀͑̏̽̇̔̔͘̚͜͜͝͠ͅm̸̧̡̢̛̛̠͙͚̲̘̠͍̫̬͍̺̭͖̠̟̦̦̘̗͙̩̼͕͈̞̙̜͖̘͇̺͕̖̗͇̼̞̙̘̻͉̠̱̞͔̗̣̫̳̰̣̘̮͕̦̬̱͉̝͈̘̟̰͎̗͔͓̣̤̖͖̹̼̻̩͇̹̘̝̖̖͈̖̞͎̭̼̭̥̦̉͒̂͂̄͂̈́͗̀̀̇̄́̍͑́̋̐͗͛̋̊̔̏̓͛̈́̎̃̅̈̽̂͋̎̂̐̄̽̉́̒̑̉͒̿͑̏́̌̑̉̍̅̒͐̈́̅̽̔͒͋̓̔͛͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅe̴̡̲̖͙̮̰͆ ̴̡̡̧̨̢͖̠̪̪͎̯̝̯̣͖̥͈͍̭̟̮̝͈̲͎̥̼̼͙̘͙͖̯̺̝̱̙̗͉̮͔͓̭̣̣̦͖̝̫̱̰͎̠̥̞̘̫̖̲͇̼̳̱̝̲͖͖͓͍͉̘̣̘̭͎̩̎̒̑̉̍͂̎̔͂̏̌̓̀̌͌̋̆͛̔̀́̈́̇̄̄̿̑͒̈͑̏͆̔̏̆́͋͒̾͐̿̌̒͗̒͐͐̀̉͊̀́̄̏͊̂̍͛͊͌̏̓̐̉̓͐̽̌͗̀̇͗͂̈́̑̈́̒̋͂͘̕͘̚̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠s̵̨̨̧̧̧̧̧̛̘͈̞̘̯̟͖͕͎͈̙̲͖̳͍̖͚̪͙̝̼̳͍̳͉̲̞͎̦͓̣̥̗͖͇̼̱̝͓͖̟̯͓̳̙͎̣̱̻͉̫̰̞̫͚̩̗̦̼̘̘͖̯͎͖̺̭̗͉̙͍̩̣̯̝̭̻̙͖̜̻̳͉̰̣̰̖̪͓͉̙͕̜͉̣̽̆̐̂͒̃͐̀̓̍͛͆̾̽̆͊̿̒̾̃͛̏͌̓̍̃̋̐̀͌́͋́̽̅̉͐̄͗̇̄̂͐̏͑́͒͌̍̋̈͆̀̑̈́̌͊͛̊̑͋͐̒̃̌̒̓̀͂̅̈́̍̋͂͆̕͘̕̚͘̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅǫ̶̨̧̢̧̨̨̢̡̨̨̡̧̡̨̺̗͎̻̤̭̠̝͚̞̹̩̥͇̙̺̼͕͇̲̱̝̩̪̥͍͎̲̺̲͎͉̟̣̟̜̪̳̩̦̞͉͎̘͚̣̹͎͚̹͇͎̲̱̲̦̮̰̹̠̯̯̩͈̦͉̯̝̣͙͕͚̜͉̰͓̻̬̙̺͉͕͇̭̱̬̙̖͓͙͈̗̫͚̣͈̦̝͉̣̏͗̊̑͒̒̂̽̊̆̀̊͊̀̌̒͒̀̏̈͋̇̓͛́͊̈́͆̊̂͗̓̈́̎̒̇̉̇̈̔̆̆͑̂͌̋̀͋̾̃̆͒̓͑̍̏̍͐͒̀̓̈́͌̉̃̏̐͒̀̓͒̈́̓͐̏̋̀̃͋̕̕̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝ ̵̡̛̮̲͔͉͕̖͔̣͕̬̞̱̹̞̻̖͙̪̗͍͕̙̜̳͍̺̍̿̃̓̑͛̌̌̽͂̑̑͐̀͊̃́̐̀̔̅̎̆͑̾͌́̌̋̀̆̈́̇̒̄̐͊̉͊͗̍͌̈͗͆͂̿̂̑̓̽̋̏̐̀̏̌͒̍̉̋̎̍̋̾̒̽̀̾̈́̄̔̓̇̏̑̍́̈́̍͆͋̑̌̐̓̕̚̚̚̚͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅt̸̡̧̨̧̡̟̜͎̺̬͚̼͈͙͈̣̠̮̺͓̱̼̟͓̙͉̭̠̫̯̬̳͇̘̪͕̹͕̺͓̮̦̘̳͇̠̳͇̣̱̖̼̼̤̱͙̗̞̜̅̋̂̃͂̊̏̈́͗͋̄̒́̓̈̿̈̾̄͂̋̆̈̆̐̋̐̈́̒̑̂̈́̋̏́̎́̈́̏͐͋͐͗̈̀̊͊̔̊̃̌̄͌́͆̉̋̃͛́̈́̄̅͒̇͒͌̆͛́̓͗̄̍̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅh̸̨̡̡̢̢̡̡̛̝̤͈͓̜͈̫̩̖̩͓̦̘͔̭̖̙̠̫͓̖̳̫̺̯̰͙̩̬̼̦̭̗̫͖̼̪͇̰̮̙̣̺̲̼͔̝̟̩̯̤̠̋͐̾͗̿̒͋̍̀́̍̅͆͜͜͜͠ͅȧ̴̡̧̨̨̨̛̛̫͚̠͕͍̗̤̫̰̪̫͉͍̟̳̰͓̲̖̼̲͇̜̞͎̫̝̠̥̙̝̲̙͎͉̘̲̜͈̼̹̗͔̹͕̾͐͛̎̒̑͛̀͌̈͋͗̿̌́̓̃̍̒͐̌̓̎̅̄̊̀͐̅͒͒̑͊́͊̀̈́̊̒̈́̆̓̆͐͆͌̒̅̾̀̂̽̃͐̐̈́͒̽͒̈̾͆̓̀̿͌͊͂̑͊̓͛̅̌̊̉̑̕̚̕̚̕͘̕͜͠͝͠͝͝t̷̢̨̨̨̨̛̺̞̣̻͚̖̥̦̫͍͓̪̣̣̞̻̬̯͚̫̟͚͉͉̦̰̝͎̥̜͕̪̗̖͉͇͉͉̮̠̝͇̬͓͈̘̹̹̣̜͈̙̻̳̝̩͚̫̥̘̘̥̘͍̘̬͒̐̋̄̅̄̓͗̽͊̈́̄̊͐̊͛̐͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̡͇͍̥͕̘͔̲̤̳̟̱͚͚̭̼͓͙̼̗̦̳͉̣̠͇̫̤̼͓̭̰̙̘͍̞̼̝̮̞̼͎̰̮̹̞̫̹̫̗̩͍̹͖̺͙̺̝̋̾̄̔͌̏͛̎̒̍̇̀̽̉̓̾͗̈́̇͗͑̿̏̋̒̓̚͜͠ͅͅͅy̷̢̡̡̨̢̛̦̤͇̺̖͖͔̙̬̱͇̻̱̣̘̥̗̱̻̺͈̮̺͙͍̻̥̫̞̣̬͚̣͕͉̘̰̜͖̮͇̲̖͓̍̆̅̾̈͐̀̈́͊̐̑̈̋̈́̓̏̇̓̾͂́̀̊͋̑͜͜ͅơ̷̡̧̳͓̼̻͉̩͓̤̘̗̜̜̊̊̀͗͋̀͒͂͒̀̉̎̾̾̾̉̎̇͗̅́͋͆̽̀̅͆̂̀̈̓͂̈́̔̔̓͌͆̓̒̇̋̍̓̊̔̏̍͂̅̅̕̕͘͝͝ͅų̷̨̨̨̨̡̡̢̡̨̡̧̡̢̛̟̥̥̰̤̝̣͈͖̳͔̪̼̺̯̤͈̠̰̯̪̱͕̮͚̥̬̗̗͍͚̗̝̠͚̺͍͙̦̯͕̝̝̼̺̖̮͇͚̦͓̦̹͉͎̪̥̭͈̞̩͚̻̝̹͈̫͇̫̰͙͙̝̲̮̺̥̤̘̯̬̭̟̑̉͑̈̈̆̿͐̋̈́̒́̓̇̀̈́̄̇͂͋̄̋͘͜͜͠ͅͅͅ ̸̨̡̡̢̢̢̢͖͈̹̝͍̺̖̭̠̲̻͎̮̱̘̮̲͙̘̲͍͓̫̳̱̜̪̼̟̯̝͇̤̺̲͈̯̜̖͎̟̼͉͈̮͇̔̀͛̐͂͊̄͒̈́͗̊̎̒̀̆̆́͐͒̂̉͗͒͆̆͒̈̓̈͒̽̽̋̆̑̂̓͐̊̉̿̿̓̍̐̀̓̋̃͘̚͘̚͘͜͜͠͠ͅm̷̨̡̡̢̧̨̛̬̹̣̠̪̫͚̹͍̫̬͓̤͈̖̹̬̦̼͇̙͕̪͉̮̰̤̼͖̭̠̣̫̘̤̟̹͔̥͍̗̫̮͈̰͕̦͔͓͎̜̞̘̤͙̠͈̰̯̜̖̱̮̞̱̬̫̓͂̌́̍̄̎͗̈́͊̈̂̐͂̄̿̋̈́͊̂̈́̔̍̈́̇̐̆̚̕͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅį̶̧̡̛̛̛̛͉̙̱̞̘̞͉̪̬̝̤̦͈̬̙͔̬͇̲͔͎͖̝̳̪̪͉̣̹̱̻̩͈̹̰̼͙̜̞͔͕͉̲̺̳͔̬̘̳̖̗͔̘̠̏̀̋̎̈́͌̽̓̃̐̃͒͐̃̍̔̌͋͂̀̏̎͊͑̇̋͋̄̅̎̏́̽͂̃͑̈́̃̓͐͒̇̎͆̌̉̉̎̉̓̏́̃̆̒͐̄̏́̿̋̓̾̐͒̎̇̄͊͗̅͆̔͋̃̉͋͑̀͗̅̽͂̒̋̓͐̌̐̏̐̋̾̈̚̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅg̷̨̧̨̧̡̡̨̡̢͓̮̤͔̰̖̝̲̞̫͖͇̮̱͈̟͙̫̼̝̪͍̣̙̣̲͖̩̭̪̲͉͔̼̣͙̮̯̼̼̥͖̮̦̫͚̼̼͇̹͇͖̺͎̣͈͔̝̖̞̫̤͙͉̻̯͎̹̰̲̬͇̦̘͚̭̩͈̪̱̹̘̳̗̔̇̂̓͊͗͋̐̏̿̈̈͒̉̋̃̔̐̍͌̂̂̽̾͐̅̀̇̃̎̐̅̉͑͗̓̏͊͋̈́̽͘̚͜͜͜͝͠ͅh̵̡̡͈͔̱̱͇̙͔̙͚͍̩̺͙̝̭̦̦̣͍̹̱̮͇̹̤͉͍̳͍̝̤̙͙̗̝͍̩̅̈̄̌́̑̅̐̎̂̽͒̂́͂͛̏͆̌̍̈́́́̄̈̅̌̎̋̀̐̆́͊͒̔͗̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅt̸̨̢̧̡̧̛̝̖̞̹̟̼̝͉̻̲̬̬̹̲̣̻̩͇̜̞̯̣͔̭͉̳̱͎̼͉̦̬̗̠̲̯̞̻̩̺̦̜͔̣̗͕̻̺̰̙̟͎̮̱͓̻̳̝͇̲̐̇͊̾͋̓̓̀̎̽̎͌̎̊̀̄̋̐͒̾͌̒̆̆͐̃̓͆́̇̉̐̂̋̏̆̐́͆̒̓̏̊̊̎̑̑̌̇̔͑͛͗̉͐̈́̈́͑̓̽̀͆̈́́͋͐̿͆̉͒̿̀͘̕̚̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅ ̸̢̧̡̛̛̘̼͖̝̣̹̟̱̤͍̯̼̻͔̥̻̮̼̖̙̪̼̰̩̦̜̪̺̳̻̙̪̜͚͍͚̱̝̩̭̭̺͙͂̾̐̅͒̏̈́̀̽͋̓̾̔́͑̋̒͐͌̈́̇̈́̈́̀̐͒̊̀͗̍͑̀̾͑͂͑͆̽̈̏̆̐̓̿̋̆̒̓̓̍̀́̆̇̍́̾͊̒̍̋̚̚̕͘̚͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅh̸͎̥̹͐̐͒̈͆́̓͒͌͑̒̃̂͐͊͗̂̈́͆̓͆̌͗̈͋̐̈́̀͊͛̅͘͠͝͠͠͝ͅa̶̧̨̨̨̧̧̧̛̭̞̻̭̭͔̣̤̪͇̫̫͉̦̟̥̪̻͍̥̩̭̩̮̝͕̱͙̺̥̲̤̮̖̥͓̬͔̦͖̩͖͍̩̘̟͕̗͚̥̹͓̯͕̘̼͈̯̼̪̜͓̰͈̪̒͂̏͑̌̑͌͊̓̽͑̊͌̿̃̎̔͋̎̔̓̇̆͐̾̓̆͊̐̓̒̌̏̓͗̏͌͋́̀̋͋͂̐̌̎͊̅̀̓̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠v̸̢̢̨̨̧̧̢̨̨̛͕̘͎̺̺̪̻͎̭̭̩͕̬͎̳̮̞͙̞̰̞̼̥͚̥̬̙͚̼͚͎͖̯̘̜̣̥͎͉͎͓͚̖̣̩̥̗̖͓̝͔̫̝͖̼̭͉̫̳͉̟̝̖̰͓̲̪̭̳͇̭̟͕͍̦̻̺͖̘̰̲̣̹͍͕̳͉̺̥̲̫̦̜̅͛͒̊̀͊̂̽͊̏̿͂͆̾̈́̅͑̈͐͊̇́̃́͐̌̇̑̈́̀̃́́̇͌̋̎̄͋̅̚̚̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅę̵̧̨̡̨̨̡̡̡̨̛̛̫͓̪̗̫̰̱͓̫̳̰̠̤͙̟͎͖͙͖̟̱̠̱͈̟̗͈̝̗͈̜͉͙͎͕̥͓̰̠͕̯͈̝̘̲̟͓̹̫̹̻̯͓͇̟̙͉͕̰̝̞͓̩̪̬̣̊̈́́͒̌́̋͌̀̏͊͆̓̔̉̀̽̔̈́̑̓́͛̈́̃̂͒̏̾̑̽̆̉͗͒́̆̿̑̄́͗̓͗̿̃͛̌̽̒̂́̒̏̎̕̚̕͘̕͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅ ̶̢̡̧̧̨̛̛̯̲̮̮̜̭͖͎͎͉͎̰͓̯̜͔̟͔͉͎̜͉̘͓̤̩̾͗́͂̃͌̆̂̌͋̈́͊̿̋̑͋͒̎̍́͛̽̆̂́̎̔̂͐̑͒͂̄̄̇͒́́̾̂̑̅̊̐̿̿͆́̌̔̈́̊͒̍̒͆̒͊̆̿̀̎́̌̆͂̚̕̕͘͘͝͠͝͠͝͠͠ḿ̷̧̧̢̨̨̨̛̛̜̳̲̰̭̞̯̠̩̰̤̮̺̦̙͎̺͍̼̭̞͕͔̫̫̰̹͉̳̺͔̹̥̰̣̦̮̟̣̺̳̘͖̯̩̟̤̝̲̮͕͍͉͔͖̲̠̳͍̣̝̗͂̆̿̄̓̇̆̾̉̌͑̋͌̉͋́̆̐̑̐́̉̔̑̊͑͗̊͐̀̔́́͒̀̆̃͌͋̈́́̉̒̋̆̈́̇̀̍̋͘̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͠ͅe̴̢̢̡̨̨̧̧̖̯͕̙̻̟̮̬̟̱̰̝̠͖͚̦̥̪̻̪͚̮͈͚̬͎̩̭̬̳̹͚̲̦̺̫̮̲̼̭̱̭̯̫̹͎͎̙̣͈̹͈̙̠̙͇͖̼̖̤̦͎̞̦̭̙͔͕̖̗̙̱͕̲͎̩͕̙̻͕̗͕͍̜̤͆͆͜͜ͅͅͅͅą̶̢̢̛͇̗̻̬̞̰̹̪͔͖͈͖̣͔̗͕̪͖̘̻̬̜͉̹͂͆͋̀̓́̑̐̀̋̿̽̆͐̓̍͆̍͒͂̿͑̕̕̚ņ̵̡̛̝̼̥̝̥͎͕͔̫̱̩͎̹̻͚̩͇̪͎͇̳̹͇͖̣̳̥̟̺̳͚̬̮͋̀̈́̊̍̾̆̂̔̐̋̉͐̽̀͛̃̾̋̓̒̔̈́͌͆̆̔̈̂̀̅͑̀̃̃̐͂̂̑̂̀͐̉̀͊͒̃̃̂̍͋̃̑̌͛̽͂̈̏͗͛̎̓̈̿̊̈̾̇͌̏̈́̋͊͌͋͘͘̕̚̕͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ì̷̧̨̢̡̛̛͎̼̟̳̳̤̻̱̫͙͙͈̫̫̺̯̜͕̘̗͇͚͈̮͓͙̝͔̘̭̤̣̦͍̳͍̯̖̱͚̺̖̥̬̱͔͔̝̰͉̗̬̫̘̬̼̞̙̗̱̪͈͎͍͕̭̘̫͔̻̱̝̭̼̠̻͎͕͙̟̗̲̋̋̋̿̾̒͐̍̈͑̐̇̔͑͊́̿͂̔̑́̋̔̆̑̃̂̏͌́̋̂̑̿̆̄̿͋͆̈́͌̒́̓̊̅̒̒́̾͑̅̽̊̔̄̉̉̄̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅņ̵̧̡̨̧̢̢̛̝̹͕̼͈͉̰̩͚̖͔̜̗̞̠̩̲̗̼͕̼͇̞̗͇̭̻̮̹̰̲̯̻̰͈̠͕̤̠̰̟̮̺̣̺̩̦̻͓̳̜̰͖͛͐̒̀̾̓̉̈́̃͆͋̏͗͆͛̅̓̀̀͂̈͗͐̃̉̔͗̈́͌̎̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅg̷̡̡̢̧̛͇̝̠̮̙̲̰̬̟̰̲͍̥̣̬͓̲̹̝͖̻̠̯̼̟̩͖͇͓͎̲̭͔͉̺̹̘̗̹͔̖̭̯͔͚̦͖̲̹̟̖̗̦̝̙͙̻͍͖̩̪̟͕̹͓̘̞͚͛̍͑̄̆̉̔̋͌̒̓͑̈́̏̅̽͊̃̑̉̀͗̅͌̉̇͗̈́̊̏̑̑́̄͊̌̿̉̎͋́̇͛̔̃̑̐͘̕͘͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ.̶̢̢̡̭̹͚̹͙͔̖̘̬̼̱̤͈͓̱̱̖̱̝̘̺̝̼̩̥͚͉̠̤̗̲̝̮̐̃̈͋̇͐͊̂̒͒̓͌͌̿͐̅̉̃̄͆̾̑̉̃̊̃̏̿̃̎̔̃̅͒̒̑̕̚͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅ ̷̧̡̨̨͍̩̜̬̬͎͉̲̠̘̞̤̣̫̦̰̤͙̱̱̯̼̺̥͈͍͉̗̖͉͍̗̒̂̐̆̋͋͌̂̍̈́̉̎̈̒̂̽̓͒̚͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅ

̶̧̢̧̧̧̛̩̪̯̮̼̩̼̲̺̼̖̩̹̘̦̩̺̱̝͇̺̹̫͔̬̮̝̹̥͔̺͈̩͈̘̩̫̳͇̬̯̻͙͖̈́̆̀̐̀̽͆̉̈́̽̊͛̐̀̌͊́̾̊͂̈́́̀͊͊̕͜͜ͅͅG̷̛̺̥̣̗̬̟̖͖̩̱̬̺͒͑̈̓̆͋̑̎̐̉̑̍̐̎͌̿͐͋͛͑͂̓́̎̉̎̍̽͒̏̌͆̐̂̇͗̎̈̃͋̾̓̊͛̚̕̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͠a̵̢̧̙͖̖̱̠̪̜̘̝͔̞̗̟̰̖̞̐̒̐̐́̀͌̀̉͆́́̓́́͌̈̏̓̐̅̀̀͐̈̔̈́̌̒͐̀̇̓̆́͗̇̈́̀̀̄̾͋̓̉̽̾͐̐̋̌̀̓̀̈̔̉̀͂̏̾̅̂̓͛̌́̓̓̈̓̅̓̏̌̆͂̆͊̔̔̅̒͗͋̈́͘̚͘͘̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅz̷̢̧̨̧̢̧̡̡̨̡̢̛̗̤̠͙̰͍̟̥̞͓̥͓̣̗̣̲̠̺̜͓̻̖̰̱͔̫̦̤͕̠̺̳̹̹̤̠̳̰̖̱͎̠̱̫̭͔͕̫̟̗̩͉̥̞̳̗̟̹̘͖̥̫̺̬̗̺̥̮̞̯̭̜͔̳̰̱͚̳̞̜̺̘͔̟͖̼͙̘̼̥̜̱͇̓̒̅̇̊̐̈́͑́͌̅̓́̉͂͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅȩ̴̢̡̨̧̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̧̛̛̳̪̤̪̮͍̝͍̹̖͇͙̤̯͔̖͙̮̭͇̹̲̤̫̺͍̬̗̟̖͎̖͔̬̻͓͈̤͚̺̪̙̫̗̻̤͇͔̝͙͔̜̬̣̰̪̯̣̠̖̜̳̥̩̜̯͈̝͚̤̜͇̮̤̙̖̥̺̼̻͇̩͍̪̻̻̹̝͈̠̹͎͎̮̑̐̀̑̓̽̉̀̌̋̔̂̂̎͑̊͌͆̾̐̇͌̎̑͌̅̈́́͛̋̊̃̌̀̉̓̏̎͑̽̃̾̔̍̃̈̿͑̓͐̎͂̊̈̈́͛̈́͑̏̀̈͒͛͆̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̵̡̢̨̢̡̡̢̛̳̲̪̪̱̤̞̥̫̘̱̣̺͎͓͔̤̪̙̰͉̻̭̬̣̞̻̤̪̖̤̠̠͖̥̥̺̖͓̞̟͉̜͉̤̳̞̤̭̳͕̖̟͉̥̙̜͙̲͖̩̰̫̫̖͈̦̪̲̗͔̙̼̦̮͉̙̺͎͕̩̙̰̣̩̮̄́̔̀̂́̒̓̎̓͑͗̍̃͒̓̾̔̽̇̀͐͑̊̉͆̾̿͆̀͑͊̆͐̈̉̄̾͒͘̚͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅí̸̡̡̡̛̥̖͈̤͓̳̞̠̳̣̫̜͖̦͎̩͉̳͚͓͈͕̬̫͎̈́̈́̿̿́̋̈́̄̇̄̀̾̽̽̓̇̀̆̽͂̓͑͐̐̈́̋̅̑̈̓̽̄̊̅̎͐͂̃̉͛̄̀̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̕͠ͅņ̷̧̛̛̛͇̻̬̫͔̟̰̬͓͕̖̺͔̣̹̬̲̗̯͖̣͋̈̇͑̊͛̔̈́̎͐̅̈́͒̐̉̐̏̌̓̀͗͒̓̽̂̅̉̈̏͛̋̽̈́͒͆̾̇̈́̽̑̾̔͐͑̇́̆̋̐̿̀̔̑̐͊̉̽̆̔͑̈́̄͛̀̄͒̃̽̀̍̇̌͑̈̚͘̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͝t̵̨̢̛͈͎̜̫͕̖̻̗̗̮͙̖͚̯͚̯͕̯̘̰̰͍͚͇̙̼̣̙̺̜̦̑̀́̍͆͊̃̌̅͑̈́̋͂̓́̔͗̿̈́͌͐̑̚͠͝͝͝ͅơ̴̢̨̨̨̨̨̧̘͓̠̞̼̗̻̜̠̹͉̭͇̩̯̤̮̳͖̠͎̼͙̮̘̤͇̝̻͎̼̻͙͖̥͚̫̦̥̟̖͓͎͚͓̰͕̝̺̠͍̩̱̯̹͙͚̱̫̣̺͕͔̳̺͍̰̯̓̂͐͊̐̒̒̆́̌͑̓́͑̈̈́̇͆̓̈̃̈́̈́̄͊͂̒̓̈̃̆̓̿̇̌̑͐̅̔͗͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅ ̴̡̛̛͔̯͍̘̦̻̠̘͖͔͖̮̙̝̺̼̖̩̺̔́̄̇͛̓̄͛̽̈̅̉̔̐̓̈́̋͌̊͐͛̅̈͒̽̆͐͋̀̋̊̀͋̈̃̈́̎͋̓͊͛͐̾̋̈́̾͑̃͂̆͗̔̏̎̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̚͠͝͝t̷̨̧̡̡̢̛̛͍̖͇̹̺̺͙̲͔̹̼̖̼̜̗̬͔͉͇̹̗͔̤̱͚̠̦̦̰̟̗̬̜̻̼͕̥̣̤̹̘̭̱͕̺̟̩̱̥̯̘̳̟̹̟̳͕̣̠̳̭̩̮̙̗̻̬̻͓͍̟͖̞͕͍̼̥̘͇̗͖̫̮̥̙̹͉̻̪̜̜̞̲͚̹̲͙̰͓̖̻̑̈́̅̑̀͛̀̿̽̒͛́̓̍̋͑͋̐̃͛͌̈́̌̐͒̽̃͗̀͌̉̃̊̈̔͗̾̔̾̉͂̈́̓̉̏̾̽̐̐̎̐̈̉̎̅̎͗͋̓̎͌̽̐͋̈̚̕̕̚͘̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅh̶̨͔͓̼͍̦̹̺̻͈̩̪̜͔̫͍͉̗̃̊̄̃͂̈́̿ę̵̨̧̨̡̧̛̛̯̣̗̗͍͚͓̠͍̰̭̫̦̫̝̗̘̰̞͇̠̟̻̦̜̖̙͉͎̰͍͖̣̤̪̜̳̘͍̩̪͈̣̱̬̘̞͕͇̳̘̗̻͖͎̬̼̼̩̦̙͖͕͖͎̭̟̱͇̰̮͚̻͉͚̞̬͖̮͎͉͖̜̗͕̲̖̣̝̮̝̗̼̦͖̄̌̐̓̌́̋̀̿͐̉͌̀̄̊̽̌̇̑́͊̋̃̅͛͂̍͋͆́̆̓̈́̑͐̓͂̅̂́̓̄́̄̓͛̄͋͊̊͌̔̃̿̚̚͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅ ̸̢̢̡̡̡̩̩͖̗̥̟̲̜͇͔̺̞̮̫̹̥̹̬̯̞̼͇͍͙̫̞̘̦͚̰̞̣̱̘̮͉̜̺̫̞͚͕̮̲̩̥̣͖͓͑̓̄͗͒̈́̂̿͋̑̎͒̐͂̂̈́͊̃͆̈́̈̀̂̓̒͒͊̎̂̆̍̊̒̾̊͋̈̍̅̆̔̅̔̑̉̃̆̏̉͒̂̒̈́́̄̔̇̅̿͗͊̅͛͑̚̚͘̕̚͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅą̵̨̢̨̨̢̧̨̨̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̫̖͓̪̘̝͓̺̥̤̞͈̥̰̲͔̝̻̼͇̙̞͎̬͍̖̩͈̩̳̬̤̞̠̙̫̳͉͖̗̳̰͚͇̫̜̺̱̘̯̻̺̱̩̟̹͕̖̣̦̟̫̹̭͙̯̗͖͍̹͉̰͖̺̲̰̬̠̤̬̱̫̜̝̪̦̯̺̜̈́̂̃́̑̀̓̇̔̑͛̌̀́͒̔͗̏̃̈́̔̆̿̔̎̏̔̐̈̌͂̀̀͑̐̑̈̋͂́̿̒͋̈́̀̎́͑͌̽͊̒̉̇̔̊͆̆̆̄̽̃́̈́͛̆́͌̅̾̂͆̌͊̂̈́̅͂́̽̑̇̾̈́̾̏͑̍̔̏̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅb̸̧̨̡̛̺͚̝̺̭̝̹̣͍͓̱̫̰͙͈͖̮̼̳͎̮̭̥̺̱̟̘͙̙͙̩̙̦͎̹͕͓̠͎̲̳͋̾́̃̈́̄͗̈̏̿͆̓́̋̋͛̄̓̉̐̈́̑̔̎̈̾͊̉͊̏͋̓̈́̐̓͐̀̔̌̔͛̇̚͘̕̕̕͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅŷ̸̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̺̝̖̖̟̯͚̗̳̠̦̦̱̘̟͌̏̉̉̈̊̐̔͂͑̓̽͗̉̌̏̈́̂͛̿̐̊͐͊̆̓̎̽̎̏̑̓̊͌̑͋́̓̈͑̑̀͗́̑͒̇̆͋͌͗͒̇̐͐̇̒͐͗̈́̂̐̈́̈́̃͗͗͗̋͊̓̅͗͒͆͊̏̾̔̿͛̅͌̎̓̓͂̑̊̎́̽̈́̎̈́͋͆̈̃̾̕̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅs̸̢̢̡̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̹̦̲̖̞͓̟͕̺͕̗͕̟͉̞͕̯͍̞͇̫͍̪̜̖̘̮̟̺̗̗̟͈͎̯̖͎̯̭̲̻̮̥̦͇̪̞͉̏̿̒͑̋͛̅͐͐́̅̌͒̀̌̄́͆̔̋̃̊̐͆̂̉̀͋́̌̄̅́̑̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ŝ̸̡̨̢̧̢̧̢̨̢̛̫̩̼͕̠̭̤̱͖͔̬̻̻͕͙̰͚̭͖̘͔̪̤̫̬̭̱͔͖̺̦̮̯͙̘̦̭̘͚͍̤͙̙̳̫͇̼̲̜̰͔͉̠̜̥̦̹̼̭͕̬̤̩̼̯͎̰̯͈͚̬̩̲͓̠̮̟̺̪̦̙͚̐͗͛̌̎̊̂̾͌̀͊͑́̿̈́́̐͒̂̈́̃͐̏̊͊̐̈̾̊̃̽̋̈́̿́͊͗̑̆̚̕͜͜͠͠͠͝ͅͅ ̴̢̧̨̛̛̛̛͚͓̙͎̟̩̦̭̜͖̮͔̗͚͍͙͎̦̘̰̥͙̫̟̫̖̻̮̹̭̮̭̫͎͍̋̑͋̍̀͛́̏̀͌̓͑̉̑̎̏̐͆̎͆̾̽̐̐̈́͊̌̈́̊̍̊̍͐͛̀̿̋̎̾̽̎̄͆͌̊̇̍̃͛̔͒̀̊̎̅̓̽͆͌͒́͒͐͑̅̀̉͛͛̀̅̾̀̀̈́̋͊̕̕͝͝͝͝͠ͅư̴̧̡̧̨̨̨̡̧̡̡͇͎̫̼̦͇͙̼͕̫̘̗̺͈̺̮̭̖̫̻̲̘̭͎̰͇̳͖͍̣̹̞̳̩̫̙̣͓̗̺̜̪͚͕͉̭̳͈̲̣̰̳̙͔̟͔̦͎̘͉͈͚̬͕̗̽̒̓̒̒́̑̑͗̆͂͋̓̅͗̓̀̅͊͐͑͛̈̀̆́̄̇̅̿͐̀̎̓̅̊͒̇̉͂̅̒́͆̔͛̋͘͜͜ņ̴̨̛͖͔͙͙͇͇͔̝̺͖͍̥̤̳͉̤͈͇͙̳̤̜̝̯̜̞͔̦̘͖̬̭͍̩̹̭̥̙̳͔̦̪̟͉͔̝̥̭̗̤͔͖̭͖͖̻̆̓̽̌̑̌̾́̀̈́̿̅͛̅̌̑͛̐͘̕͜͝͠t̵̡̛͈̩̲͙̮̮̹͚͈̣̥̺̼͕̠͔̫͚͉͕̣̘̪͓̺̘̱̪̖̺̖͙̳̣͇̹͇̜̱̞͖̗̖̻͇̻̞̙̰̎̐̊̒̂͗͌̑͐͛̋̔͛̽̊̒̈́̇̐̽̈́̋̂͗̿̓̒̇̉͌̿̀̎̐͂̇̀̂̂́̈́̆͆̍́̀̓͛͆͒̃̇̐̿̊̊̾̈́͌̂̈́̐̿͘͘̚̕͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅi̶̢̢̡̡̧̢̧̨̡̛̛̦̮̞̮̖̟̩̙̹̥̥̭̯͓͉̗͓̬̻̠͕͍͕͖͖̰͚̬̙̭̫͔̦͙̻̬̥̼͖̙̗͓͙̠̪̖͔͈̜͕̖̲̹͑̄͊͛̂͛͒̈́̅́̑̍͗̾̏̎̈͐̃̈́͆̃͒̔̍̈̇̈̔̂͌̀̅͊̉̑̉̎́̍̽͒̏̒̓̈̔̒͒̆̈́̓̅̉̆̓̈́̒̌̐͛̔̈́͐͆̈́̈́́̋̅̃̇̓̍̌̌͂́͊́͑̈́͆̆͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠l̴̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̥͉͈̣͍͙͕̪̖̥̤̪͇̭͕̈́͌͋́͒̋̔̓͗̈́̆̄̃̇̄̇̉̈́̽̾̒͑͑̒̒̍̿͌̂̆̀̀̈͑̂́̂̓͋̽̈́̃̎̐̓̈́̊̊́̑̒̆͊͊̅̐͒̔̍̋̉̍͂̀͐̔̄̐̑͆͋̈̊̐͆̽̑̓̐́́̽̉́̇̕̚͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅ ̶̡̳̺̗̣̻̜͎͔̳͖̳̼̤̪̝̺̝̲͎̫͍̼̤͍͍͎̘̽͊̉̇̃̔͋͂̏̃̒̉̓̇̆̓͜͜͝͝͝ͅy̷̛̛͙̠̙̬̩̺͕̺̪̋̍͐͊̈́̌͆́̈̏̈́̂̋̐́͂͊̾̇́̅͆̋̔̊͌̀͆͆́̈̏͂͑̂̓̇͂̌͛̃̊̀͊̋͑̅̌́́͂̎̎̈́̂̌̆̓̓̍͗̈͘̚͘͝͝ơ̶̢̧̧̨̢̢̨̠̳̰̦̠̝̺̳͈͙͎̹͉̼̲̯̺̣̗̜͍̥͚̫̹̤̦̯̭̲̘̩̪̙̬̱̙̜̼͎̼̜̲̻͕̟̘̝̦̮̭̟̭̼̻͈̲̞̥̗̞̮̹͈̘͕̳̲̹̟͉͇̝̼̖̝̺̭͆̊̌̀̄͐͆͐͌̆̀̊̈́̓̈́̐̾̔̀̒̉̃͛̒̀̾̉̋̈̍͊̋̈́̾̄͊̕͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅṵ̵̧̡̨̬͚̻͚͇̯͚̺̞͕̙̲͙̫̠͉̰̘̞̮͇̙͈̺̯͉̲̘͓̗̫̩̘̠̰͔͔̺̖̮̟͈̗̮̘͎̹̦͖͉̲̥̬̳̹͍̤͙̺̭̯̼̎̅͊͌͊̑͑͊̓̊̓̅͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅŗ̶̢̧̛̳̗̘̪̝̱̫̟̼̫͕̺͓͓̟͔̜̪͈̭͕̜̥̞̟̦̮͇̝͈̺̣̯̖̘͎͍̝͕͎̗̳̗̠̦̝̩͇͙̗͉̼̼͖̟̪̩͔̫̮̼͇̗̟̯̰̣͍̫̫͔̯̘̟̫̝̓̿̈́̽́͋͐̈́̈̀́̃͐̓̍̒͌̓̆̿̚͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̴̨̡̨̡̢̡̨̛̛̛͓̱͇̳͇̤̤̯̦̼͇͙̫͓͓̭̣͈̲̰͖̟͔̣̣̺͓̟̲̲͇͖̠̣̪̯͈̹͓̖̺͙̗̰͚͙̩͉̘̳͚͙̂̋̈́̌̑̌̂̑̈́̅̀͐̐̿̓͋̅̂̈́͋̏̀͒́̃͐̃̈́̍̀̔͒͐̈́̄̓̍̂̀͌̽̾̍̎̃̑̾̏̅̇̂͊̎̓͒͑́̓̒͛̐́̔̐̐̋͂͆͛̎̾̉̇́̌͆̑͗̈͆̽͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅş̶̨̢̨̨̢̗̬̫̳͇͇̗͙̦̻̥̱̫̊͑͊͛̒̍͊̉͐̋̇́̾͌̿̾́̾͛̐̇̽̏̄̈́̌͌̇͌͆̑̋̐͗̌͆̎̓́̈́̓̾̎̍̇͌̓̾̌̋̆͋̈́̄̇̈́̂̃̈́̚̚̚͝͠͠͝a̴̢̛̠̹̼̤͕̭̞͚̙̬̰͌̀͒̽̆͂͑̀͊́͗̓̇͋͆̾̈́́̋̂͛̋̒͊͗̐͌͂̊̽̊̈̀́̒͋̊̈̈́͐̀̾͐̑̅̑͂̓͌͑̒̆̓̓͑̋̃̔͂̓̉̾̏̇́̒̒͆̍̀̎͋̉̽̄͘̚͘͠͠͝͠͝ņ̵̧̢̡̨̞̤̩͈͓̭̞̣̭̤̻̞͎̳̰̳̝͙̲̟͈̥̤̝͈͎̘̣̬͍̖̜̞͚̩̤͔͍̼̜͕͎̥̯̻̩̝̞̫̗̯̘̤̮͖̺̺͇̘̜̩̹͖̦̭̙̲̙̗͖̥̏͋̆́̓̓̐͆̀̔͒̋̚͜͜ͅį̴̧̧̢̧̨̨̢̨̨̧̧̗̹̬͓̥͔̠̠̞̤̥̮̭̼̱͇̼̰̹̞͎͖̭̯͉̯͕̭̠͚͇̫͖̺̮̩͔̺͈̮̝̘̗̼̱̲͚̮͙̖̥̤̼̗̻͖̲̺̻̣͖͔̳͕̜̮̦̘͉̲̰͎̯̹̜̹̮̣͉̖̗̳̬̤̹̱̜̯̘̭͙̟̇̉̂́͜͜͝t̸̢̡̨̪̱̯̻̻̦͇̣̝̳̹͈̣̘̦͕̦̦̰̀́͒̈́̔͆̾̆͆͆̔̓̔͆̈͑̍͘̚̕͠y̴̡̨̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̹͇͍͕̫̲̳͖̞̹̫̞̲̦͔̦̗̝̦̳̤̝̬͕̻̞͔̯̣͎̙͎͎͎͉͔̺͎̯͉̞̭̹̭͍͖̰̤̯̯͕͚̖̭̫͈̞̱̰̬̮͇͕̰̩̻̞̠̔͂̀̌͋͊̍͊́̋̅̀̄͒̏̇̈́͛̿̾̂͋̿͐͂́̈́̏̉̒͒̀̽͐͆͂̌́̀̒͐̾͐̌͗̓̕̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̨̡̨̛̖̳̱͚͕̝̭͔̠̯̦̝̟̦̻̟̼͕͈̙̦͖̱͍̱̻̖̞̖̼͕̺͉̼̘̩͋̊́̄̈́̓̌̿̀̋̿͂̏̔̏͋̀̓̄͗̐͛̊͋́̏̐̅̑͑̇̉͌̈́̄̆̑̓̈́̉̍̀͂͌̉̎̽̌̓̏͌̌͛̔̅̀͆̔̄̔̾̓͒̆̒̉́͒̓̔̀́͋̐͆̈́̂͐̆͋͂̋̿̅͆͑̉̕̚͘͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̸̨̢̧͍̩͉͈̦̩̻͓̯̮̰̳͇̙͓͕͙̬̲̙͔̯̠͔̟̗͇̯̭͉̮̗̱̈́̄͜͜ͅͅr̶̨̡̛̛̛̝̖̥̝̪̖̪̭̤̬̦̙̟͍͖̣͔̯̳̤̬̗̟̻̰̫̩͙̱͇̱̰̱̠͙̗̪̝̥͕̹̠̹̗͚̜͔̻̠̟̝̻͈͓͖̼̦̥̘͈̬̳̤͎̱̫͎͇͇̰̜͔̣̣̦͈̩̙̟̘̟̪̍̋̏̀̔̔̔͂̓́̓̈́̽͛͒̽͆̈́͛̑̂̇͌̐̈́͛́̐̆̈́̓̽̓̑̂͛̓̎͂̓̈́̿͗̾̂̋̀̇́͛̈́͂̇̿̅̕̕̕̚̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅự̵̧̡̢̡̧̛͙͉̰̫̰̹̭̰̜̠̳̺̜̠̥̭̯̳̱̬͎̼̞̱͇̗̹̘̮͈̙͉̲̲̬̟̬͚̤̹͎̖͕̞̭̝̟̯͙̦͕̞̣͔̹̖͙̰̬̲̞̭̣̹̬̦͚͓̻̫̘̹̜̰͙͚̥̗̬̼̹̞̩̙̹͉̉̈́̂̋̍͌̎̄̈́͑̓̄̊̎̒͊́̉͐͂̾̉̔̉́̄̔̐͛̀̓̎̋́̇͒̂̑͊̂̾́͐̔̅̀̽̊̅͗̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝m̸̡̢̡̖̺̳̱̩̟̙̙̭̤̥̬̙̯̹̯̙͎̟̰̯̼̻̰̲̼̗̺̫͉̝͎̝̝̰̗̻͓͉̣̘̜̺͒̂̀̓̓͛͆͗͂̃̈̌̄̌̂̅̔̐̂̂͑̃͒̏͌̋͂̚͝b̸̨̨̧̢̢̧̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̛͇̫̘̪̙͉̣̙͙̰̬̝̟͚͇̺̱̫͍͈̠̯̺͉͚̰̭̘̫̫̭̰̲̘̣̝̤̘͍̜̼̳̳̬̣̳̭̣̩̭̻̼̳͈͍͙̦̹͉͕͈͍̮̼͙̯̦̻͚͔̦̲͙͎̠̯̤͇̣̪͇̘̞͙͉͓̺̩͍̭̼̥͉̙̤̞̺̬͖̺̖̄̒̏̑́̒̊͛̎̃̈́͗̓̎̀̊͒͊̾̅̈͋͑͋́͐̃͆̊̋͐̈́̒͗̄͌̀̾̌͒̌̆̈́̍͆̀̈́̈́̌̾͌̉͆̉̆͛̒͒̑̏̃͆̓̌͆̐̉͌̀̽́̑̑̉̀̓̒̿̂͗̽̈́́̍͑͑̐̒̈̐͛̐̔̋̔̽͛̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅḽ̵̡̡̨̛͙̤̣͓̥̭̫̝̜̫͕̠͖̬͒̍̋̊̃̉͌̌̆͘͜ͅë̷̡̢̨̨̟̗̝̻͖̤̤̤̯̦̺͎̬͔̞͓͇̣̲̹̫͍̦̦̖͎̲̠͇̥̳̫̝͓̱̹̺͚̻̠̠͍̫̖̖̱̭̝̬̺͖̠̖́͌̌̈́́̈́͊͊̋̍̓̎͛̒̍͆̂̇̓͗̚͜͜͠ͅͅs̸̨̢̛̛̛͚̹̣͚̫̻̬̟̭͖̠̥͉̙̙̱̥̗̫̭̺͇̳̾̓̽͛̍̾̆̈́̔̍̑̂̌̈́͗̒̒̆̅̓͌͑͂͂̿̆͑̈̇̑͐̈́̎̂̈́̈́̂͗̃̍̿̑͐̓̓̉͆͒̿́̌͒́͊͗͂̀̋̏̓̑̓̀̓̾̓̾́̀͒̓̈́͊̅̇̅̐̍̓̔͂͂́͐͑̆͊̈̐̕̚̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ ̴̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̢̧̬͉̤̝͙̺̹̞̩͈̘͖̣͓͔͖͇̳͇͎̻̗̘̫̩̫͖̥̬̳̬͔͈̦̻͓̫̪̰̖͚͍̯̤̲̤̥͇̲̺̦͔̻̱̰͚͙͖̩̯̩͙̞̻̙̦̣͖̫̗̫͍̮̩̺̤̳̦̼̫͕̥͚̗͔̣͔͎͕̻̺̤̫̟͐̅͜͜͜ͅͅȉ̷̡̨̨̡̨̡̢̡̨̧̢̢̧̡̡̡̧̨̛̛͉̥͇͔̖̭̮̥͙͔̹͍͔̭̟̭̝̘̫͈̮͖̣̠̺̖̣͉̪̭̩̬͇͚̮̥͕̝̜̱͙̺̜̟̠͚̮̪͈̪̬̞͇̙̲̩̫̹͎̜̭͚̘̙̪͈̰̲̪͔̫̜̠̞̭̜̦̘̗̼̟̞̭̮̌͑̇̊̋̔̃̎͊̎̍̏͗̀͒̄̃́̏̍̈́̀̄̈́̊̓̆̏͂͑̑̒̽͌̎͛̂̈̈́͌͌̄̕̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͠͠ņ̶̡̧̡̧̧̡̞̪̝̹̘̭̩͙̦̳̹̖̮̖̹̞̝̥̬͚͉̱̹̰̮̼̬̣̦̻̳̥̯̳̳̥̻̤̝̻̹̫̫̞͙̹̲̯͚͖̝̹̬̤͚͈̲̓͌̄̓̓̋͂̈́̓͛̀͋̈́͌̄̉̈̔́̊͛̀͋̋͋̃̌̎͑̆̾́͌̋̔̽́͒̋́͑́͊͛̂̓̈́́̈́͘͘̕͘̕̚̕͝͝t̷̨̧̛͇̝͙̱͈̤͓̜͙͈̺̩͇̮̹̬͌̒͛̒̈̐͗̈́͂̎̾̈́͑̾̍̍̽̀̾̏̏͌̍̏́̎̍̄̅͒̄̒͂̇́̽̅̇̆͆̀̈́̂͐̉͋̈́̊͐͑̓́͒̎̔̿̀̎̿̍͛̇̂̐̏͂̊͐̑̑͋̒́̽̓̈́̈́̓̿̕͘̚͘̚̚͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͝͠ǫ̸̡̢̡̢̡̛̳̩̘͉̬̟̞̲̟̮̼͖̰͈͚͚̘͔̲̪̬̝͎̻͍͔̮̬̬͉̩͇̺͈̫̮̩̳͖̲͕̥̻̞̹͉̙̥̥̖̫͙̠̗͖̮̳̞̮̫͖̲͇͈̪͍̹̪͓̺̭̫̺̭̲̬̝͔͍̲́́̍̌̃́̍̔̐̎̈͑͊̽̎̽͋̍͗̄͗̍̽̏̑͋͒͐̕̕̚̚͜͜͝ͅͅ ̷̧̧̢̧̨̢̛̼͔̺͎̻̣̣̰͍͖̦̣͉̤̠̫͈̹͖̳̘̜̘̳̭̲͈̥̬̭̮̪͇͈̣̤̀̓͐̔̽̏͐̀̿͑͗̂̇̏̎̌̀͊̑̒̏̋́̒̃̿͒̀̉͆̌̆̊̃̌̈́̑́̅͑͋͑̐́̀̉̏̓͂̉̒̈́̉̅̈̚͘̚̚͘̕̚̚͜͝͝m̷̨̡̗͕͙̖̦̜̩͓̟̫̩̖̟͖̭͍̺̱̗͎̖̲̖̩̯̱̊̌̎̍̉͑̓̂̓̊̐̍̇̆̏͌̀͆̃̆͆̉͆̌̄̌̎̓̾̒̎̎̅̀̀̐̀̈́̋̃̄̄̈̋͊̓̓̒̋̀̓̌̔̆͗͊̈́̓͊̈́̅͆̀̒̐̅̓̈̋͒̀̈́̉̿̑͌̈́̍̿̈̄̇̒̉̀̚̚̕̚̕͘͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅà̸̧̡̢̨̡̢̢̡̡̡̛̺̝̰̞͍̘̖̲̝̙̝̮̳̹̟͎̤̘͍̘̱̠͔͓̤̝̻̟͙͎̖̍̄̈́̈̒͐̆̍̑̈̉̓͊͐̾̇͐̐̓̉͌̍͒̈́̑̋̓̋̂͛͊͆̏̏̒̋̃͌̿̎̓͆̃͐͗͋̓̌̃̐͂̓̀̿̂̽̇̈́̓̑͐͘̕̚͘͜͜ḑ̸̡̧̨̛̻̹̰̺̠͓̥̝͚̠͚̱̫͈͎̰̗͕̳͔̝̫͕̯̱̻̤͍̼̘̫͇͉̯͓̰̣̫̠͈̟͊̂̎͌̒̇̈̃̿͂̐̉͋̑̐̌͂̀̄̇̈́̿̿̋̉́́̈͂͐̃̽͐̇́͋̓̆̉͆́̍͂̓̊̀͂̉̌̑̈̆̓̃̽̐̌́͂͌̍̉͑̈́̀̓̓̆͂̽͋͗̓͂̀̃͒̎̕͘͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅn̷̢̛̛̛̛͕̳̥͍͇͖̖̼͇͎̙̙͇̲̘̥̲̞̬̼̹͙͍͇͚̰̠͍̙̖̦̝̞̲͔̣̣̜̗̪̪̹̝̮̹̝̦͔̭̻̰͉̗̺͙̩̫̙̟̙͖͖̟͔̥̻͕̪͍̦̠͈̱̮̫̰̼͛̆̅̓̐̆͛̀͂̽̌́͛͊́̊̔͗͛̅̽̑̇͊̃̅͗̾̾̅̀́́̈͌͒̔̃̂̽́̆͗̓̏͆́̂̄̊̅̀̓̂̈́̿͊̇̊̈́̔̽̿̄̒̃̑̈̿̒̈́̓͑̽̎͗̃̐̉̚̚̕͜͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅẽ̶̛̟̥͈̝̜͍̺̪̮̙̎̏̎́̐̎̃͆̈́́́̉͋̅̔̈́̃́͌̌̈̑͂̆̑̿̌̽̀́̓̃̄̒̅̎̔̅́̒̏̃̈́͒͒̈́̋̐̈́͆͋̆̅͐̈́̋̀̔̆͗͘̕͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͠s̵̡̧̧̡̧̨̧̧̡̧̧̳̲̭̠̫̫̯͎̜͍͓̲̣̘̬̤̲̭̜̝͈̥̞͓̯̙̣̬͓͉͈̞̱̰̮̟͓̹̳̙̮̺̞̺̯̝̘̗̰͇̉͑̓̀͐̃͌̋̚͜͝ͅͅs̸̨̢̨̡̡̧̡̨̢̧̛͇̞̲̻̼͈̲͙̥̱̻͚̲͉̙͔̪̣̖̣͇̪̠̥̳̗̭̯̯͖͓̝̰̜͇͓̤͎̭̞̣̝͇̟͍̻̼̣͕̱̞̺͙͚͎̬̭͍͚͕̰͙̤͎͉̗͔̤̣͇͕̯̖̖̳̻̘͈̬̘̳̘̱̫̪̝̤̰͎̮̯͇̳͓͚͙͔̥̻̎́̏̒̈̔́̿̀̃̔͆͂̈́͛̀͒̏͌̾͛͆͒̓͆̀̂̾͊͌̂̈͆͂͂͒͆̅͂̓͂̈́͒͛̎̾̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ

 

 

 

“W

 

How is she moving?” Daphne asked

“So this is the power of the void.”

“Who I am I speaking too?”

“Thousands of years and people never change.” my voice was twisted, I was still awake, but I wasn’t piloting my body.  “You’re not our stray, I presume.”  I swung my arm wildly at Seijuro who dodged leaping from the stage to the ground below.

 

“That could have been nasty.”

“Master… Seijuro…”

 

 

Bishop Schwein had been sliced clean in half by the attack that had been meant for Seijuro.

His top half collapsed onto the table, turning the white cloth red.

“I see no reason to give my name to a pile of corpses.”

 

“Void Magic Third Form: Sanguine Orthrus”

 

 

A magic circle of red light formed at my feet and spread to encompass the entire village.

From the circle a giant red hound emerged. It was enormous, easily the size of a house.

 

 

I walked over to the beast it lowered its head and nuzzled me playfully like a puppy would with its master.  “You hungry girl?” the beast howled.  “Well, it’s your lucky day eat till your heart’s content.”

 

The beast turned to face the citizens of Shikishima, growling and tensing its muscles.  

“I’ll take care of this mongrel.” Daphne said using her wind armor spell dashing towards the beast.

 “There’s no need Daphne, this is what I’ve been waiting for, I’ll bend the void to my will.”

“You will listen to me Void spirit.”

“Get em, girl.”

 

The beast bounded towards the nuns and children with ferocious speed effortlessly ripping them apart
They scurried in all directions like the cockroaches they were.  Their torturous shrieking and the sound of their limbs being torn apart was like a sweet melody.

 

“Submit void spirit, Levis Dolor.”

 

 

 

The prince’s favorite spell encircled me, binding me in a battle of wills, only this time the result was different.

 “You think such weak magic can bind me don’t be so arrogant.”

What had once been searing pain was now little more than a tickle, and with a single stroke of my hand I nullified the spell

 

“Unbelievable you nullified my spell like it was nothing.”

“This will take greater preparation.”

“We’re falling back Daphne, Maya.”

“But sir, what about the other sisters and the children?” Maya asked.

                                       “Leave them, they’re of no consequence.”

                                       “These are your people you can’t leave them.”

                                       “Maya we’re leaving.” Daphne said.

                                       “But I Can’t.”

“Leave with us or stay here and perish with the rest of peasants. Your decision.” Seijuro said.

 

“You’re not going anywhere….” I fell to my knees, my body felt like it weighed a million tons.

Damn it not now, Mari why is your stamina so abysmal?”  

 

“Lux Itinerantur”  a golden portal materialized before the prince and his two underlings My creature was just about done eviscerating the treacherous citizens, their body parts and guts where strewn all over ground.

 

 

       “This isn’t over Prince of Hyogo, I’ll level this entire country to get to you.”  Seijuro wore his signature smirk once again before stepping into the portal. “You’re welcome to try.”  The portal vanished and my beast followed suit.  Mari’s body wasn’t strong enough to handle a full possession.

 

The red sky cleared and where screams had howled in the darkness of night came a deafening quiet.

The once peaceful village of Shikishima had been deprived of all life and was now little more than a tomb.

 

Mari would slumber for three days before rising to greet the horror of what took place that night.

 

===================

Thank you to my patrons for supporting me.

Empress of Iron 

Patrick Frake 

 

81