Chapter 45: I didn’t tell you to stop.
2.1k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You’re a worthless man, you know that Atsushi?”  

“You’re a failure as a husband and an even worse Father.”

 “A disgusting pig like you isn’t worthy of my daughter.”

“Why did I cheat? Because you couldn’t satisfy me, a woman has needs you know.”

“You reek of beer and cigarettes and you never shower, You make me want to vomit.”

“Hey Daddy, can I borrow some money again?”

“You’ve never given a shit before so don’t pretend to now, Father.”

“It’s time to end this charade, I’ve filled for divorce and I’m selling the house.”

“Azusa will come with me and Arashi has moved in with friends.”

“You limp dick pie of shit.”

“Look Atsushi people like you are born to be sheep, you’re not clever enough to think for yourself so shut and do what I say.”

“You make sick.”

 

Mari jolted awake she had drifted off in the middle of her bath her heart was racing and she had broken into a cold sweat, it’s been months why am I have thoughts of that dead life now. The harsh words of her former life still pierced her skin like knives.  

“Nobody asked for your opinions, ungrateful assholes.” Mari huffed.

Eighteen years old with magic powers once this accursed war is over and the Hyogo kingdom has been burnt to the ground Mari planned to make the most of her life this time around. She’d live life to the fullest and die with a smile on her face.

 

It’s the least she could do to honor Shinobu’s memory, but that future was a long way off the Hyogo Family was terrifying beyond all reason. Knowing that they’ll face the likes of Mei Hyogo who harbors horrific magic strong enough to eviscerate an entire army made her feel weak at the knees.

It was in this moment hat she realized a simple truth though her body maybe that of an eighteen-year-old she has the lived experience and memories of someone well into their adulthood. Mari would kill enough for all of her classmates she would drown in the blood of their foes so that they didn’t have to.  

“if anyone stands in my way I’m going to kill them, I don’t care if it’s an old woman or a snot-nosed kid, they’re dead.”

Pleased with her time bathing, Mari exited the bath and dried herself off before dressing herself in her fresh new uniform. It was comfortable and fit her perfectly, as if they knew her exact measurements now that’s real magic, she thought.

“Sure as shit beats the rags I was wearing before or that god forsaken nun outfit. ”

Remembering the combination Mari arrived at the dormitory corridor in good time the hallways were empty and were indeed lined with iron plaques with two names engraved.

“Let’s find out the names of my classmates.”

The first one read “Galatea & Fischer” The Second “Crusch and Nekomata” The third “Oxcross and Usagi” and lastly “Astrea and Anno” Mari sighed, placing her hand on the bronze door knob twisting and entering the room.

Mari’s jaw hit the floor she wasn’t sure what to expect but nothing could have prepared her for the site that was awaiting her behind the door. A tall, muscular boy with hair like a moonless night and piercing scarlet eyes was furiously masturbating, oblivious to the fact that Mari had entered the room.  

“Miss… Calliope” The boy moaned, stroking vigorously.

                                                                “Miss Calliope huh?” Mari said smirking

 

Mari’s word caught the boys’ attention, and he stopped pleasuring himself as the embarrassment set in. The boy’s cheeks were flushed as he broke into a visible sweat.

“Hey don’t you know to knock before entering?”

                                                                                                “Why would I do that?”

                                                                                                “Oh, I don’t know, common courtesy.”

                                                                                                “But it’s my room.”

                                                                                                “Oh, great, you’re my roommate.”

                                                                                                 “Way it’d go Drake, the second cute girl you’ve met and her first memory of you will beat your meat.”

 

 

Despite his muscular frame and lively eyes, the boy’s voice grew timid, trembling like a leaf caught in a violent gale, helpless and begging for the situation to be over.

“Forgive me for showing you such an unseemly sight I’ll cloth myself at once.”

“When did I tell you to stop?” Mari said, sitting on the opposite bed and crossing her legs.

“What…” The boy said, averting his gaze.

                                                                                                “Keep going.” Mari said with a faint smirk.

                                                                                                 “I.. Uh…”  

                                                                                                 “Just pretend I’m not here.”

                                                                                                 “But you’re a girl, you shouldn’t be so…”

                                                                                                   “So what lecherous, sexually forward?”

                                                                                                   “Look buddy, we’re all probably going to die soon, so why not enjoy ourselves in the interim?”

“Such a pessimist.” the boy sighed.

                                                                                                 “I prefer to think of myself as realist.”

                                                                                                 “Now I won’t repeat myself again, entertain me roommate.”

 

“Okay, if you’re sure.”

 

The boy returned to pleasuring herself, stroking away vigorously while moaning like an animal consumed with pleasure. Mari found the situation supremely arousing, like something straight out of a hentai game.

 

“Hey that’s not fair why should you get to have all the fun.” Mari whispered, slipping her hand beneath her skirt.

 

“Those memories have me all pent up and bent out of shape, If I don’t release this tension, I’m going to burst.” Mari said, licking her fingers clean.

Mari hoped that all of her classmates would be as exciting and entertaining as this boy was. After relieving her pleasure, she’d sleep as classes start bright and early.

 

“So school still sucks ass even in another world, huh?”

51