[R18+] Breaking the Inquisitor Part I
5.7k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who would like to see featured for the next Patreon Erotic Story
  • Mari X Shinobu Votes: 37 20.4%
  • Mari X Velvet Votes: 96 53.0%
  • Shinobu X Mari Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Mari X Hinamori Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Shinobu X Setsuna Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Mari X Mei. Votes: 24 13.3%
Total voters: 181

1 

Yo guys this is the first of an on going erotic short story series.  The series will be exclusive to Patreon but will be posted here once the next story is live.   Once part 3 is posted part 2 will go live here.  

Anyway this is erotic side story filled with smut so if that's not your jam feel free to skip.   For my degenerate readers enjoy. 

Chapter 2 is also on my Patreon along with early access to future chapters. 

2

Trigger Warning

Intense sexual activity and Rape scenes!

This is an erotic non cannon side story that has zero impact on the plot so feel free to skip over it if it's not something you want to read.

Breaking the Inquisitor Part I 

“Well look at this an the inquisitor is in such an unflattering position.” Mari made her way into the room to find Maya tied up with black rope.  She was already undressed by the time Mari arrived she had orchestrated this scheme with great deliberation and thought. 

“Don’t bother struggling where standing in an anti magic field right now all your water won’t do you a lick of good, got it you dumb bitch.”  Mari casually removed her clothes littering them over the red carpeted floor. 

“Where have you taken me blasphemer?” Maya asked. 

“The Silk Rose.” 

“I’ve never heard of that before.”

“It’s a brothel in Dresden owned by some lovely succubus friends of mine.”

“Of course a deviant like you would be friends those monsters.”

“Monsters? That’s rich coming from a godly maggot like you.”

“Succubi are lovely actually they’re honest, straightforward and impressive lovers.”

“What do you plan on doing to me?” 

“You’re clever why don’t you tell me.”

“I could never understand how a degenerates mind work.”

“I could tell you but I think showing you first-hand with help you understand better.”

Mari moved to a black leather bag that had been placed on the mahogany countertop that ran around the perimeter of the room.  She produced two vials of potions one was violet and had a thick consistency and the other was colourless and borderline translucent.

“What are those?”

“My tools.”

“You degenerate.”

“Do you have any idea how many Rias these elixir’s cost?” 

“Now here, Drink up.” 

Mari cocked open the translucent vile and walked towards the restrained and shivering Maya. 

Maya thrashed in defiance as Mari knelt down placing the vile before her mouth.  “Still rebellious don’t worry I’ll smother that flame for you.” Mari drilled her fist into Maya’s exposed stomach prompting her mouth to open wide giving Mari the opportunity to force the liquid down her throat. 

Maya’s face contorted from the sour taste she attempted to spit it out but Mari clamped her mouth shut giving her no choice but to swallow.  “What did you just make me drink.” 

“Nothing much just some Astarte.” 

“What’s Astarte?”

“Don’t look so afraid it’s not poison I pinkie promise.”

“How can I trust you?”

“Because If I wanted to kill you I’d have done so.”

“Astarte Is an exceedingly rare aphrodisiac.” 

“Fast acting and relentless You’ll be feeling it any second now.” 

 “No I…”

Maya started twitch as her eyes grew wider and her face was flushed a vibrant red her breath turned frantic as the elixir made it’s way through her petite body.  The once noble and composed inquisitor allowed the faintest of sultry moans to escape her cherry red lips. 

“You should be feeling any second now.”

“You monster what have you done to me.”

“It sends your body into lewd hysteria like a bitch in heat”

“No that’s not…me.”

Maya’s face continued to blush as she tore her clothes off her pure personality struggling against the overpowering force of her carnal desires.  Maya’s moans where spliced between laughable words as she waged a losing war against herself. 

Maya had removed all her clothes save for her silky white panties Mari was disappointed she was positive that a person as clean and god-fearing as Maya would be an absolute degenerate underneath her outer exterior. 

Maya’s continued struggling was all an exercise in futility as she pulled her panties down and threw them at Mari who caught them with little effort.  “Hurling your panties at me, you’re an eager one aren’t you?” 

Mari moved towards Maya who was now crammed into the corner of the room trying to cover up her naked body. Mari was going to savour the moment and enjoy every second she had left with her.

Maya cowered as Mari closed in like a predator collapsing on it’s prey “No get away, what are you going to do to me you pervert.” 

Mari forced Maya’s legs apart wanting to get a closer look at her victim s exposed pussy 

It  was haven and immaculate with with larger lips than Mari had expected. 

“Here I’ll give your engine a jump start.:”  Mari said teasing Maya’s perfect pussy with her long wet tongue.

“Ah!” Maya moaned as Mari spread her pussy lips open wide increasing the intensity of her licking with each rotation.  “I will not submit to the whims of a de..generate.” Maya said between exasperated breaths. 

Mari worked her tongue hard drenching her face in Maya’s succulent juices Mari found herself highly turned on by all of Maya’s innocent moaning.  Seeing Maya’s face twisted in perverted bliss only doubled her level of arousal. 

Teasing the inexperienced girl had been entertaining but Mari longed for something more so she slowly and deliberately worked her way up Maya’s clit and teasing it playfully with the tip of her extended tongue. 

“Stop, Please.” Maya said 

“Sure whatever you say.” 

Mari obliged Maya’s request removing her head from between her head and licking the pussy juice from her lips with a smile.  Maya was losing her mind the aphrodisiac was in swing and her body was burning up.

Maya’s muscles twitched and she squirmed under the overwhelming sensations pulsing throughout her entire body, Astarte was notorious for affecting the mind and body in tandem in a few minutes she’d be begging Mari to break her in. 

“My body…Is on fire.” Maya panted.

Maya moved her hand over pussy and fingered herself frantically her excited expression delighting Mari who watched on with great enjoyment. 

“That look suits you much better Maya.” 

“I need more, this isn’t enough.”

“So you want me to help you get off?”

“Yes please, shit I need it.”

“Beg me.”

“Help me release this feeling please, I’m begging you.”

“That’s a piss poor attempt a begging here let me show you how to do it properly.”

Mari stepped out of her boots and removing her thigh high afterwards she sauntered towards Maya with a smug look seared into face placing her dirty foot inches from Maya’s face. 

“Lick it.” 

“I would never besides look at it’s encrusted with dirt.”

“Yeah I’ve been working my ass to the bone lately.”

“You can’t expect me to degrade myself like that.”

“You want me to help you out right?”

“Yes.” 

“Than get licking.”

Maya strained her head grasping Mari’s foot in her hands for stability closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue she started licking softly tracing her tongue around Mari’s soiled foot.  Mari could barely contain her arousal seeing this self-assured bitch reduced to such a degraded form was almost to much.

“Don’t forget to lick in between my toes.”

“Yes Mari.”

“It’s Master bitch!”

Mari grasped a pile of Maya’s dishevelled green hair pulling it upwards with force making Maya cringe in pain.  “Okay Master.” Maya said her eyes trembling. “Good bitch.”  Mari relinquished Maya’s hair watching with great satisfaction as Maya licked between all of her toes.   

“Did I do a good job Master.”

“Good enough.” 

“Will you help me now, I’m overflowing.”

“I’ll help you, I just need to get my other elixir first.”

Mari returned to the table taking the violet elixir in her hand and sculling the entire vial in one sitting 

it was thick consistency and smelt like cinnamon. 

“What’s that vial do, Master?” 

“You’ll see in a moment.”

Mari undressed with haste and stood before Maya who seemed as though she could burst at any time 

The feelings must have been unbearably intense. 

“That vial contained Liga a favourite of mine.”

Mari’s body began to altered as her hairy vagina morphed into a big cock Mari played with her new appendage a little stroking the shaft while licking her lips. 

“Here have a taste of my girl dick you slut.”

“No that’s too far.” 

Mari towered over Maya her cock fully erect and ready to get to work Mari didn’t give a damn whether Maya thought this was to far or not Maya was a slave to be used however Mari damn well pleased. 

“Open your mouth.” 

“No, I won’t.”

“Okay be that way it’s better if you resist.”

Mari slapped her rock hard cock against Maya’s cheek with a dull thud she found herself getting a little to carried away and lost in the moment.

“Open your mouth.”

“I refuse.”

“Lets see how long you can hold your breath.”

Mari pinched Maya’s nose restricting her capacity to breath Mari counted allowed each second that passed mocking her victim who had started turning red Maya defiance crumbled and she mouth opened given Mari the perfect opportunity.

Mari drove her impermanent cock far inside Maya’s mouth gyrating her hips with great fervour.

Maya’s moans where muffled but she seemed to be enjoying herself with the Astarte now in full swing. 

Her soft lips wrapped around Mari’s fat cock felt incredible and her mouth was warm, wet and inviting. Mari wasn’t going to stop ramming her throat until she was ready to empty her load inside of her. 

The thrusting picked up it’s pace and Mari could feel her body tighten was she on the edge of cumming but she didn’t want to yet Maya’s fuck hole of a mouth felt too good.  It was tight and the perfect size for her cock.

“I’m about to blow my load in you make you sure you swallow every drop.”

With one final thrust Mari filled Maya’s mouth completely with her cock placing her hands on the back of her head and forcing Maya to take her cock even deeper inside Mari finally release her load filling Maya’s mouth with thick sticky cum.

Mari removed her dick from Maya’s mouth feeling a sense of smug satisfaction having taken her revenge on the Flanade inquisitor.  

“Open your mouth let me see.” Mari said.

Maya obliged clearly in shock from being handled so roughly she opened her mouth wide it was filled with her hot sticky girl cum.  “Swallow it.” Maya nodded sealing her mouth and downing the cum with one mighty gulp she opened her mouth again to show that it was all gone. 

“Good bitch.” Mari said gently caressing Maya’s cheek the Astarte should be wearing of shortly as though it’s fast acting it burns itself out quickly too.  “Hey Maya there’s just one last thing I want you do and I’ll think about letting you go.” 

“I’d be happy to service you master.” 

“I’ve one tiny little job for you and that mouth of yours.”

Mari turned around and squatted in front of Maya’s face placing a hand on either side of her ass she spread her cheeks exposing her gaping pink asshole.  Maya had finally been broken in she didn’t complain or object clearly fucking her into compliance was the right answer all along.

“Eat my ass” 

“Yes master”

Maya licked Mari’s ass vigorously Mari never knew that she enjoyed dominating people but Maya had awakened something slumbering deep inside her.  Perhaps keeping Maya as a personal slave to please her whenever her whims dictated might not be such a bad idea Mari thought separating Maya from her ass.

“Till next time my little whore.” 

 

46