Rapid Growth
3.8k 8 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One thing that happened that day is that Sasuke had joined their group as Mito continue to give advices to both Naruto and Sasuke improve upon themselves.

Mito had both Naruto and Sasuke improved among themselves by fighting each other while finding out their strengths and weaknesses.

Naruto tends to become reckless when it comes to fighting as he greatly scolds him for just blindly rushing in without a plan. He knew that Naruto was strong and decided to train his skills without relying on his strength so he wouldn't rush in without a plan.

Sasuke was the opposite of Naruto as he relies on his speed and quick thinking to fight his opponents as Mito had a hard time fighting him. Yet, Sasuke has a disadvantage that he would often took advantage off as he easily defeats him whenever he is full of openings.

"Naruto. Your basically an idiot. How can you rush in to a fight without knowing your opponent? Just because your strong doesn't mean you had to rely much on your strength.

And Sasuke, you already knew how your opponent works and how to defeat them but you basically turn into Naruto when you snap and i could even take advantage of your weakness."

Mito would scold both of them as they realise what they did wrong.

While Naruto only needs to not rely on his strength, Sasuke with his grudge and anger was his weakpoint as Mito heavily scolds him due to often dragging himself into danger.

"You want to beat your brother? Dream on Idiot! Even Naruto can beat your brother if you continue to act like that. Have you ever consider that your hate which you saught as strength is clouding your judgement?! Your smart Sasuke but you keep on clouding your mind in hatred and you'll never get revenge!"

Mito would continue to agitate Sasuke which he would use every opportunity and defeat him while Sasuke would glares at Mito for losing.

Yet, he felt strangely calm afterwards after he would pat his head and teach him his mistakes as he improves and notices he got stronger.

He also notice that the idiot Naruto getting stronger as he felt that Mito's words had improve his judgement and felt a strange feeling he doesn't understand whenever he look at Mito.

He wasn't strong but works hard to catch up with both of them, he would advice them in their problems and he even treats their injuries whenever they get hurt from training.

Keeping a positive attitude and strong feeling of helping others at the risk of himself, Sasuke felt comfortable as he felt like Mito reminded him of Itachi.

As he slowly calms down, he notices that there was a flaw in that event as even with the trauma Itachi gave him, he was reminded that there was something wrong.

Mito then realises something as he turns to Sasuke.

"Hey, I read that in a book that your eyes awaken whenever you felt hatred for someone. I don't know much but i read that if you channel your hatred, your eyes changes into the Sharingan and improves the more hate you have."

This causes Sasuke to realize something important as he turns to Mito who was staring at him with curiosity.

As Sasuke started to think more of that incident as anger rushes through his mind once more. His eyes began to slowly change as he grits his teeth in anger.

'Itachi....'

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mito would separate with Naruto and Sasuke every afternoon to head into Library to learn and improve his skills to catch up with his two friends.

While Naruto and Sasuke thought that Mito was strong, they didn't realise that Mito was slowly being beaten by both of them as he knew that the gap was slowly getting stronger.

'Haah.... Guess that i'll soon be overtaken by both of them...'

When it comes to Taijutsu, Naruto would soon exceed him. His strength was quickly growing as he knew that that even with strategies, traps or skills, Naruto would best him with just his strength.

In Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, Sasuke would also catch up as he would force him to get into melee only to beat him. But once he calms down, he would beat Mito as the gap in strength was that close and he only relies on the anger to defeat him.

Mito knew that the two friends with of his would slowly defeat him as he continues to train even harder so they could never catch up.

'For the sake of protecting them, i need to get even stronger.'

He watch Naruto suffered from the harsh resentment of the villagers as he didn't want him to return to the past. The sad image of Naruto still clouds his mind as the will of fire continues to burn through and use it to train even harder than before.

Sasuke's case of having the trauma of his dead clansmen, he didn't know how he hates his brother but he was scared that he might end up in a wrong path and would one day die due to his blind hatred.

While he knew that his friends was stronger than him, it didn't stop him from becoming stronger for their sake.

"I do not know much about your sufferings but i'll try to save both of you..." 

82