Kizuna Mitoko
3.4k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm sorry Mito but i have to do this..."

It was nighttime and the moon had shined through the forest as a young blond haired kid was jumping tree to tree through the woods.

Naruto was sneaking through a forbidden area on the hidden leaf as he was given a task by someone named Mizuki.

'Naruto, if you manage to get the secret scroll of sealing, you will manage to pass the test into becoming a genin.'

With this words Mizuki had given him, Naruto had hesitated but was determined in becoming a hokage, even having to trust a person like him.

While Mito was his friend, Naruto wanted to become a genin for the sake of becoming a Hokage and while keeping up with his friends.

Mito had helped him so much. He was dragged from the depths of hell into the light, was shown that his dream would come true, someone who he can protect and even helped him find friends such as Shikamaru and Choji.

There was even a girl named Hinata whom he shows a certain feelings with but he felt like that feeling grew more whenever he was close to Mito.

He wanted to prove to everyone that he can achieve his dreams, even having to commit a crime and losing trust from his friend to do it. For his sake and for his friends.

Yet, he didn't notice that there was a person following him as she silently waited until he was at a certain distance before she trails behind him....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I know that Mizuki said that i shouldn't look into it but maybe i can learn a few jutsus before giving it to him..."

As Naruto held a large scroll unto him, he opens the scroll and reads for a bit as he notices one of the jutsu that would solve the main problem as to why he had failed.

"S-shadow Clone Jutsu....?"

As he ponders and learns the secrets for a bit, he didn't notice a girl stood behind him with a curious look on her face.

'Shadow Clone Jutsu... Flying Thunder God... Wood style...'

"So that how it works..."

"Waah!"

Upon hearing a voice behind him, Naruto flinched at quickly turned around to see a girl who was the same age as him, looking at him with a sneer.

Black hair which shined through the night as her golden irises stares at Naruto with a sweet smile on her face. Her body was slim yet well-developed in certain areas as she look through the scrolls and ignoring the boy who was mesmerized by her.

"I think i can do the flying thunder god and shadow clones for some tries but the wood jutsu seems a bit hard for me..."

"H-hey! Who are you?"

"Hmn...?"

She turns her head towards Naruto with confusion as she remembers what she came here for.

"Hi! I'm Kizuna Mitoko. I was just curious as to why you were heading late at night as i wanted to know why. You seem like happy that time so i wanted to know why."

"......."

Naruto gave a skeptical look to this newcomer as he felt a same connection to a friend of his but he shook his head.

He remembers that his friend was boyish in his actions and would be rough on himself. Acting for the sake of his friends and even working hard that he would strain himself, he couldn't compare him to this beautiful girl in front of him.

She look delicate, her smile was sweet and kind and she would often be shy and not get closer to him. Different from the guy who gets chummy with him.

Naruto would have find it suspicious until she did something. 

[Shadow Clone Jutsu!] 

In that moment, a clone appeared next to her which looks like the same resemblance of the girl as both of then tilted their head and found fascination on the Technique.

"Ohh! I actually did it."

"Wait, let me try." 

Naruto was excited as he decided to try it but there was a person who came to him with a grin on his face.

"Naruto. I finally found yo-" 

Yet, once he saw that there was a person next to him, his grin had been replaced with anger.

"Hey Naruto. Who is this girl? How come you have opened the scroll of seals?"

Mizuki was currently holding his anger which he slowly retracts as the scroll was more important than the kid who read it.

"Anyways Naruto. How about you give me the scroll? I'm sure that i'll tell the academy to pass you."

Naruto who had forgotten his objective, slowly seals up the scroll as he was about to give it to Mizuki when Kizuna stands in front of Naruto.

"Naruto. I don't think you shouldn't give the scroll to this guy. He seems suspicious."

Naruto didn't notice this but Kizuna had known Mizuki's malicious and killing intent as she felt like this person is dangerous. There was something wrong about this situation and she wanted to investigate on this mysterious chuunin. 

Mizuki knew that time was running out as he knew that people were slowly gonna converge as he glares at Kizuna and to Naruto.

"You Damn 9-tailed beats brat! Give me the scroll now!" 

65