Team 11
3.1k 9 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto and Kizuna was found by Iruka as they all went to treat her wounds.

They were quite surprise that despite her injuries, she was quickly recovering from her wounds like it wasn't normal. Upon closer look, Kizuna used her chakra on a certain part of her wound to quickly recover from her injuries as she held unto the pain to quickly recover.

Naruto stood outside the hospital as Iruka gave him a headband, signifying that he was now a genin. He told Naruto that he saw how much he worked hard to achieve his dream as he was proud of him.

That day, Naruto smiled as he thanked his friend for everything while also the sensei who was like a father-figure he never had.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Outside of the training grounds, Three kids stood in front while both guys were staring at a girl who was writing on a paper while contemplating on them.

She remembered the scroll of sealing as she wrote down all the things she had knew inside. There were intricate jutsu she could barely perform but she was most interested in was the seals and a technique she was curious with.

'Flying Thunder God'

It was a jutsu she read on the scroll as to be beneficial for her and began to research more into it. It was a technique that helps a user to transfer to a location with the help of a seal place on a target and that person would jump to that location where the seal was placed upon.

She trained on that technique but continuously fail and felt frustrated that it was hard.

'But i wanna catch up to those two...'

She felt angry that time where Naruto and her were in danger and she ended up using her body as a shield for Naruto. The weakness that she couldn't do anything frustrated her as she wants to get stronger to catch up to them.

Her strong desire to help her friends fueled her determination to learn many techniques and even began to ask her sensei to teach her new techniques.

"Are you okay Kizuna?"

"Oh, I'm fine Kido."

Kido Amari who had a mild crush on Kizuna as he tried to converse with her.

This was their first time knowing Kizuna as she always wore a mask and hat to hide her face and always hang out with that demon but she always gave a positive attidude and even look at Naruto with interest and being friends with him.

This frustrates him that such a demon like him had taken the interest of the girl he likes. But he was quite happy that both of them were in the same team yet he was worried of his rival as well.

Okuto Hamaki, one of his teammates who also had a crush on Kizuna as they both compete and had a grudge against one another.

When all three of them were assigned in Team 11, both guys tend to compete on one another while Kizuna always tries to settle them down.

Kido was their frontliner with a strong Taijutsu but he isn't strong as Kizuna. He is as hotheaded as Naruto but knows his limits and always go on the defensive to hold back any attacks on the team. His ninjutsu is average but he complements it with his taijutsu to increase his attacks.

Okuto is the boy specializing on stealth and tracking. While he has a weak chakra, he made it to a good use by being able to stealthily approach his opponent and with the use of his partner, Viz, a small bird which he could use to see through the skies and track down his target. He doesn't have a strong Taijutsu and he is too weak to use a Ninjutsu but Kizuna praise him for being an asset to the team.

Kizuna knew that these two guys aren't as strong as Naruto or Sasuke but she was still happy that this team is cooperative than those two guys who would continue to bicker around and end up fighting.

She would continue working on the techniques she had while interacting with her team and waited until their teacher had arrive.

"I only become your sensei because the rest of the Jounin are taken or too busy. So, listen up! I'm Anko Mitarashi and my training is harsh. I don't care if you die on my training but for the sake of mission and for the village, i am ready to make a sacrifice to protect it. If you wanna drop out because the training is harsh, i don't care. Just don't regret the decision if you continue. Understand?!"

She was loud and stubborn. She look at the kids as worthless newbies who was just fresh out from the academy.

Gazing them as if she was about to take their life, Kido and Okuto step back in reflex due to the strong bloodlust she was releasing.

Only Kizune stood forward with conviction that she wants to prove herself and carries out the will to protect her team. Upon seeing this, Anko saw the potential in Kizuna as both Kido and Okuto also stood forward while holding on to their fear as she smiled at her students.

"Alright then! Lets begin your training." 

60