Chuunin Exams[4]
1.7k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kido was just a normal kid who had a crush on a certain girl, scribbling down notes while muttering by her own.

"No...i don't think it would work but he would...."

She would mutter about how to fight or how she can counter but he didn't focus on that.

Kizuna was known in their class as a beauty.

She would shyly talk to girls but stops at the last seconds before sighing and returning to her seats. Reading books or muttering by herself, she was viewed as a beautiful but weird girl.

Then, she changed one day in which she would happily smiles and had the courage to talk with others as everyone around her was charmed by her kind and sweet smile in which would melt their hearts with her positivity.

They would see her work in every shop to earn money and helps around the village with an energetic smile.

They knew that Kizuna had lived a harsh life due to being an Orphaned but one day she manage to earn enough money to buy a house. Even though it was small, she was still haooy enough to earn a place to stay.

Then, they were even more shocked that she would run into the forest in the morning and return later in the afternoon, either heading to the library or her part-time work.

This cause everyone to respect this optimistic and positive girl who always gives her all and saw how much she worked hard for the sake of herself and for others.

This was in contrast to the blond haired demon who people hated like it cause a light and dark in their life.

Naruto who was the plague on the village and Kizuna who was the sunshine and warm bliss of happiness for them.

While they didn't know later on was Kizuna and Naruto had been a long time friends in which they are idolizing each other.

Yet, Kido and Okuto knew why Kizuna works so hard.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Back at their hideout, Team 11 got back to their base as all of them were eating sandwiches.

Kizuna had prepared a bit in which they could save up the rations for later use.

"I didn't expect that plan would actually work. I was almost scared since we might had been found out."

"Kizuna, the enemy didn't spot us escaping as Viz's eyes saw them being confused while the other team had left in frustration. We should be good."

"Whew. It should be that my quick retrieval of the scroll had manage us to finish in a fast manner. Hehe..."

"Sure Sure Kido. You did alright."

"Yup. Good Job!" 

Okuto smirks at him as Kizuna smiles and Okuto blush a bit before asking what the next plan was.

Kizuna opens the map again as she explains which route was safe and what not. Okuto refute to some of the routes as using his pet, he saw that there was an unusual activity on each route they were gonna take.

"Right. I forgot about the other ninja teams." 

Kizuna sighed as she would begin on rerouting the destination as Kido had a confusion on his face.

"Okuto, Kizuna, shouldn't we use the technique of yours to switch locations with the clones? Isn't it the ideal plan?" 

""............... "" 

This cause both Kizuna and Okuto to see Kido in a new light since he rarely thinks up a good idea. Kizuna began to brainstorm if Kido's plan could work as she can probably do it but it might be drainful of her chakra reserves.

"Kido, create some clones and Okuto would place the seals on their backs. He would scout with the clones and until they can reach the destination. I need to rest and recover my chakra as i might need a big one to cast it." 

""Got it/Alright.""

They begin their plan as the clones would proceed through the forest.

At first time, they felt a bit safe before the clones were attacked by a random ninja group and destroyed the clones.

They began to attempt multiple times as they would head in different directions as they felt like Kido's plan was quite effective since if they didn't do it, they would be in a lot of danger right now.

Kizuna was continuously recovering her chakra as Okuto had been exhausted from using his pet to scout the area for a long time.

Kido was also tired from creating clones as they decided to rest for the time being.

Kizuna decided to share some of her chakra so the team would be a bit combat ready as they decided to rest and find a time for them to move out.

But unexpectedly, they saw a familiar faces who was slowly approaching from their hideout as Kizuna was quite shocked at their appearance and situation.

Sakura was currently dragging both Naruto and Sasuke who seemed to be unconscious as she was struggling and tired from carrying them.

Kizuna was worried but she felt like it could bring trouble for her as she look at both her teammates and them smiling at her with conviction.

"Kizuna, your choice."

"I know what you want to do and we don't object to it since you are our friend and leader." 

"G-guys..."

She began to tear up from the kindness of her team as a serious look and a conviction burned through her will.

45