Chuunin Exams [5]
1.7k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I-i don't know how i can repay you guys... I..."

"Just keep quiet down and let Kizuna concentrate."

Kizuna was using her medical jutsu to heal Naruto and Sasuke who was still unconscious at the time but she manage to check on them as she felt relieved.

Naruto was just tired from overusing his chakra as she injects him with her chakra but Sasuke's situation is a bit weird.

He would hold out his pain and struggle at something on his neck. There was a seal place there which even she can only tell that it was a strong and complicated seal was used on him.

Sakura was worried for Sasuke but Kizuna could only sighed from the conplex seal placed on him.

"Naruto is currently fine since he just overexert himself but as for Sasuke..."

"W-what about him?"

"I can only tell that this Seal is a high-level one in which i barely understand but his chakra signatures had been getting haywired from this seal. I don't know if i can do something about this but i can tell your opponent is a high ranking one. Probably a Jounin or something."

This causes Sakura to be shocked since this was only a Chuunin Exams. Why would there be a Jounin who would attacked them suddenly and even place a seal on her beloved Sasuke.

Kizuna was even more shocked since this seal isn't just complicated but strong as well that it wouldn't be a lie to say that it was actually made by a Legendary Sanin.

While she isn't actually a specialize seal master, she can tell that this seal placed on him had to be quite strong since the chakra signature became quite unstable but it slowly began to meld unto his chakra streams like a virus, in which was the main reason why Sasuke was suffering like that.

While she maybe able to do something about it, this might cause an unseen side-effects in which would permanently harmed her friend, deciding to cancel that idea.

She only healed his aching body and protecting the chakra in his body from the invading seal as there was a slow shock appearing on her face.

While healing him, her mind began to experience different memories of someone as she realize that it was Sasuke.

"Ugh...."

"K-kizuna?"

Kido who was surprise to see Kizuna being in pain as he was about to rush next to her but she stopped him.

"Sasuke..."

Tears rolled out on her face as she understands the anger he was releasing as warm and shoothing chakra was placed in his forehead.

"I can't relieve you off your pain but at least this can calm you down..."

Kizuna was using a healing jutsu to target the person's mind to shoothe him from the pain as Sasuke relaxed and the seal place on him had quickly invaded. She can't help about the seal since it was too strong for her right now and can only calm him down.

Sasuke felt extreme hatred for his brother, Itachi but in every painful moment he had to watch, he would recall a certain moment in time where he meet a certain blond hair boy and a person with a mask.

'I'm gonna beat you Sasuke! Believe it!'

'I'll be stronger than both of you since it is my dream of one day being able to protect you. Hehe....'

He would feel a certain emotion such as eagerness, annoyance, motivation and.... Sadness... While having a bit of happiness from within.

Naruto was a knuckheaded idiot who would always butts in to every situation and give motivation and energy to everyone around him. He would always face adversity head on and being a reckless as he is, he was always be positive and optimistic about everything and tries to protect his friends from danger. He was motivated to face him as a rival as he knew he was strong.

Mito or Kizuna was also like Naruto but more level-headed and a hard working girl. She always see both of them as a strong individuals and would start training even harder to reach both of them. A dedication to working hard, she always plans and find strengths and weaknesses from herself and from others. Training her physical self or her intellect, she never gives up on finding the ways to get stronger and whenever she would reach them, she would smile positively like she was happy at them and herself.

'Kinda wish that she would be in our team instead of her...'

He didn't know why this girl was picked over Kizuna as he felt a bit annoyance at her weak nature. She is always useless, keeps annoying him and always acts weak which he despises. For the sake of beating his brother, he wanted to get stronger and Kizuna would be the one who would help him do so.

He saw how strong her team become as he felt jealous of it. And...

'........'

He shook that emotion off as he needed to focus on beating his brother.

What Kizuna and the other people know was Sasuke was already up when he saw Kizuna was calming him down from the pain as he felt his heart beating a bit fast whenever he saw Kizuna's smile at him.

Yet, the time didn't relax for them as Kido's senses became sharp as danger was close towards them. 

45