Sakura’s Jealousy And Sasuke’s Obsession
1.8k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After rummaging through the Team Dosu's stuff, Okuto manage to find a scroll which Naruto's Team needed as Kizuna was currently healing Kido.

"Ugh...I was kinda careless and accidentally caught off guard by that bastard. He was kinda strong for me to beat and if it weren't for Okuto to save me, i would have likely cause our team to be in a dire situation."

"Heh, you better clean out Viz's house next time you visit my place and owe me a week's food. Got it buddy?"

"Tch."

Okuto was grinning at Kido as he can only relent from his demands. Kizuna was a bit more tired after exhausting herself from not only using healing on Naruto's team and her team, having to use the Thundergod Switch and even battling Dosu. She decided to rest for a bit as she slowly fell asleep from tiring herself out.

After seeing Kizuna had fallen asleep, Kido and Okuto was staring at her for a long time before they began to cough as Okuto tossed out a scroll to Naruto who just recently woke up.

"H-hey! What's this for?"

"We already have the required scrolls and was just about to head out but you guys showed up with them and we had to take them out. Just take it since Kizuna had basically risk our team just for you."

"Tch. We didn't need your help."

As Naruto began to feel guilty about having to be saved by them, Sasuke was a bit annoyed that he was rescued by this group. He hated being relied by others as he stares at Kizuna who was sleeping and just quiet down.

Kido was just staring at Sasuke who has a curse mark slowly spreading as he want to refute those words but he felt a dangerous bloodlust coming from him that he decided to quiet down.

Sakura was looking at Kizuna who was sleeping and felt the gap between them.

She was the one who had a family while Kizuna lived a life as an Orphan. Yet, there was a vast difference between them as she felt like she was too reliant on her team and the privilege she had on herself.

She had a family, was smart and even having be in a team with her beloved Sasuke. While Kizuna mostly relied by herself in her entire life and worked hard to reach to where she is right now. Even more than that, she manage to help them which had put her team in danger and Sakura felt like a useless person or even a baggage.

She realized how she treated Naruto who was just a nice guy just because he was a Jinchuriki and often hits him while Kizuna was just happy when she hangs out with him.

And when she hung out with her beloved Sasuke, Kizuna didn't act all cutesy nor trying to flirt with him. Most of her conversations with him are often in regards to training and improvements in which he would show a small smile and felt jealous because of it.

She saw Kizuna as a treat and was quite angry at her but she only saw it as confusion and often try to be peaceful to her as possible.

'I realize that but still...'

Anger rose up within Sakura as she was jealous of Kizuna's growth as Sasuke continue staring at Kizuna with mixed emotion.

He was quite angry at how he was saved by her as he often that he felt annoyed about it. He hated to rely upon others and felt jealous of Naruto's quick growth.

After gazing on Kizuna's fight with Dosu, he felt a strong anger rose through him as the seal within him began to quickly spread, causing him pain but there was also a hidden emotion that would slowly fill on his hatred.

It was unknown to him as all the anger rush in and wanted to release it but Kizuna was lying there unconscious as he wanted to fight her.

He also wanted to fight Naruto due to his growth but he was becoming more eager to beat Kizuna than Naruto as he wanted to see Kizuna's frustration of losing again.

He would often recall a memory of the past whenever they fight and she would lose to him as a joy rose upon himself and wanted to beat her over and over again. The face of Kizuna's frustration over losing again by Sasuke, the curse mark began to affect him in a weird way as he grew more and more obsessed in beating Kizuna again and again.

Naruto who was staring at his friend sleeping was happy that there was someone out there who would risk her life for him.

Both of them didn't share the same suffering but there was a strong bond between them in which they both treasured. They both see each other as friends who stick by with each other than having a special relationship.

Naruto saw Kizuna as a friend who not only being relied by but also a person he can stand next and have fun with. Kizuna saw Naruto more of a brother than a friend as he would cause trouble and she often get dragged by his troublesome behavior. But she didn't hate that and even sometimes join in with him.

Also, while he saw Kizuna as a friend, he found Hinata to be someone he can't express his feelings with. Like someone he wants to protect and encourage.

It was only when Kizuna woke up that they decided to head on out. 

44