Kizuna’s Meeting With Kurama
1.5k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing he did when he decided to train them, he decided to undo the seal on Naruto.

He had heard that Orochimaru did something to Naruto as Jiraiya had to open the seal and letting him unlock the Kyuubi's chakra.

This interest Kizuna as she likes to findle around with seals but she lacks any knowledge about them. Anko had thought her how sealing works but she didn't specialize in them as she can only watch how Naruto's Seal would work.

As a genin who learned medical jutsu, while she didn't have any of the dojutsu of the Hyuuga clan, she could at least sense how Naruto's chakra being drain from the stomach and watches Jiraiya worked on Naruto.

He was grimming in pain from having his stomach being fiddled around and sense that his chakra was slowly being invaded by a chakra not his own but his senses felt only anger within him.

Kizuna only could observe the seal due to not knowing what it is but she can tell that it was a really powerful one due to its complicated skill level to do so.

'I heard from the history that the Uzumaki Clan were quite good at doing Seals but i think they were extinct for a long time now. I dunno if there are any Uzumaki clan members left...'

She can only sigh since she wants to learn more of doing seals but the scroll of seals only contains powerful Jutsus and a bit of lore on the Hokage.

Jiraiya, who was undoing the seals, tends to stare at Kizuna to probe at her while he was trying to get a reaction of her.

She would stare at Naruto's stomach from time to time and she would begin to mutter on her breath what the seal does as she only sat down and just observes him. She mostly just stays there in a boring look while smiling at him whenever she looks at him, at being like she only was smiling but hiding a bit of fear inside her.

What he didn't expect that he got a but charmed by Kizuna's smile as he accidentally undid the seal a bit too wide which causes Naruto to scream in pain.

"Ah... Crap..."

"Naruto!"

Kizuna frightened from Naruto's reaction as she quickly rush to him and trying to sense his condition through his stomach but before Jiraiya could stop her, she had touched his stomach and channeled her chakra inside him.

'Huh...? W-where am i....?'

It was a dark, empty place where she can barely see anything and felt like below her was a water just barely touching her feet but she only felt curious as to why she was brought here.

She began to look everywhere to seach for something as she spotted a Blond hair kid which she was familiar with, was currently unconscious. She began to approach him but heard a voice called out to her.

"Hmn... Now who is this little invader who entered to this place...?"

A cold and glaring voice which shook Kizuna as she can feel the intense bloodlust and anger comming from the front of Naruto as she quickly turned to lock eyes with a being.

She can barely see the figure due to how far she was but there was only a red bubbling energy which was like a chakra being formed into a shape as she felt the intense hatred from it. Begining to analyze from the situation, she began to notice that this might be a place where the Kyuubi was seal within as she can now see a cage with a seal which was plastered in the gate.

"Kyuubi...?"

"ho...? It seems this brat had realize something...."

The Kyuubi smirks as he can feel no emotions from this girl other than curiousity and expectation which surprises them. Most people who saw his form were mostly shown anger, hatred or sadness whenever they saw him but this girl was a new experience for him.

'Heh, at least she earned her trust on Naruto.'

He had been observing Naruto's life for a long time and sense the hatred and anger from the village as Naruto tends to questions the hatred in the villagers. He would smirk as he expected this whenever people know him but what he didn't expect was meeting an oddball.

Kizuna met Naruto at a time where they were kids and often hang out and train with him in the forest. She would often show Naruto how bright the world was within the darkness as even knowing that there was a Kyuubi inside him, she shows curiousity and expectations.

'Maybe the Kyuubi is like your other half Naruto, if you can control your other half, you might be able to properly use chakra.'

She would often give ideas to Naruto to cheer him up and she never let him be brought to the darkness. Even a kid who had sworn vengence on the brother who killed his family, she at least control that hatred to bring the talent within Sasuke.

Cheerful, bright and always positive on the world. Her dream of being a Strong ninja to protect her friend spark something within him that Kurama could only smirks at how the girl who had finally see him, was smiling brightly. 

41